All Comments on 'Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 03'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ArediaArediaover 3 years ago

I really like the way you're treating this, the relationships between the characters - for lack of a better word, the sensitivity of your approach. :) I'm sure you plan to continue this charming and very sexy story, but - please continue! (Sorry, I just felt I had to say that.) :)

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 3 years ago

You need to continue this series. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh my goodness. You had better write another chapter quickly. You are by far the best writer here. My version of paradise would contain all of the lovely young women in all your stories. They just seem like such interesting company as well as being so erotically perfect.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years ago
Beautifully Written

I like how you create your characters so that we feel we know them. Good Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love this series

But this guy is going to need another dude in the house.

How can he handle mom, both daughters and I'm sure his niece by himself?

silveraidersilveraiderover 3 years ago
Another great instalment

This is a great follow-on to part 2 but written with attention to character and dialogue that makes it feel like a natural progression even though our hero has found himself in quite an unusual and highly erotic situation. Looking forward to the next part.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 3 years ago

Thanks for the update!

> "Did I just hear you make my sister come?" she murmured sleepily.

This was my favorite part, lol.

I see you're steering it toward zero women unfucked by Rob and that's fully your prerogative. I hope you're having as much fun writing this as we are reading it! Cheers

Atlantic50Atlantic50over 3 years ago
Please continue

Wonderful writing without rushed sex scenes. A very realistic story, or so I would dream!!

delta179delta179over 3 years ago
Love It

Perhaps my favorite thing about this story is. strangley, the length of the chapters. They're not so short that it feels like you're rushing to the sex, but they're not so long to feel like you're wasting time. The lengths so far have been perfect

RedbockRedbockover 3 years ago
Great series

The characters are what make this series such a fun read. Its rare to be actually invested in what happens to them. This is one of the series that I actually check to see if a new chapter has come out. Keep it up!

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
I'm looking forward to at least 2 more chapters

to finish what he started tonight

and a long weekend with Penny

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great writing! Looking forward to reading the next chapter of the wonderful erotic adventure.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

There are times when I really fucking hate a character an author creates and Rob is one of them, purely because he has to be the luckiest bastard on the planet Literotica. Another gripping chapter. Well written and crafted. 5 stars. More please.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

last paragraph "Good Boy" LOL funny, sexy, lots of deep thoughts, potential problems? Fun reading, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredibly fine writing. One line did cause me to smile. While most men are delighted to find their cock glistening with saliva, very few of us are as lucky as Rob, finding our baton decorated with salvia. English is difficult. It can be understood though, through tough, thorough thought.

Ohio47ManOhio47Manabout 2 years ago

Another fantastic chapter! Now, on to Chapter 4.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

You really have kept this great story going, a wet dream of a story but really good, nicely put together with great characters and descriptions

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nice

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams3 months ago

finding the story more and more fun as I read, very nice the way you made the youngest daughter feel it was a strange situation for her to also be involved, much more realistic than just jumping straight into bed with him. Really enjoy the affection and feeling of love in the story. I guess I'm just an old romantic.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams3 months ago

I just have to add, you might as well rounded off with the niece as well. I think she's already hinted her interest , in not so many words. I mean it is a fantasy after all, I just hope it's done as nicely and tastefully as all the others have been.

Bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous