Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 04

Story Info
The end of the beginning. 3 girls good - 5 girls better.
15.1k words
4.83
28.5k
69

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,717 Followers

Helping Her, Saving Me Ch 4

Thanks to everybody who commented or messaged me asking for a further chapter. Sorry it's taken a while.

All characters are at or above the age of consent.

I woke up in Ellie's bed. I could sense Ellie moving, reaching over to the bedside table to retrieve her phone. There was that familiar sequence of faint vibrations as she tapped out a message, and then a few moments later she snuggled back up beside me.

"Jess asked if she can borrow you this morning," she said sleepily. "I said she could, but I wanted five minutes cuddling with you first."

So we lay in bed, her head on my shoulder, my arm holding her close. I felt her hand sneak down and slyly tweak my cock under the covers, a mischievous caress that threatened to turn my semi-erection into a full-blown one.

"Hey," I said. "You should stop that."

"Mmm... just getting you ready for my sister."

"I'm sure she could manage that all on her own."

"I know... but I like getting you all worked up... I love feeling you get hard in my hand."

She continued doing that for a few more minutes before the phone buzzed again. An indignant, impatient sound.

"Go on then," she mumbled. "Go say good morning. Tell her I said hi, and not to wear you out."

I thought this was a bit rich coming from Ellie, frankly, but I wisely kept my mouth shut. I padded out of the room, my cock cheerily swinging ahead of me, and made my way along the landing.

Just before I reached Jess's door, Belinda's door opened and she stepped out and saw me.

"Hello... where are you off to?"

She glanced down at my groin. Then she saw where I was standing. She raised an amused eyebrow.

"Dr Rob, doing his rounds to make sure all his adoring patients are happy?"

"Um," I stammered, feeling a little awkward and defensive. "Jess texted Ellie and asked if I could... stop by."

"Oh. I see." Belinda came over to me and lightly pecked me on the cheek. Then she looked down at my cock again. "Well, I'm sure Jess will be delighted to see both of you."

She reached down, and for the second time in the space of a few minutes my cock found itself being squeezed affectionately -- and, once again, by a female who regarded it with a definitely proprietary air.

"Tell her she needs to be ready by eleven if she wants a lift into town. And don't wear her out."

"Me?" I was indignant. "I'm the one who seems to be on call twenty-fours a day!"

"You complaining?" Her tone was playful and mocking.

"No... just saying that... well, I'm not just a sexual plaything."

"No," agreed Belinda soothingly. "Of course you're not. Now go in there and ravish my daughter, if that's what she's decided she wants. I need to go and get her laundry sorted."

And with that she headed off down the stairs.

Feeling slightly aggrieved I pushed open Jess's door and went inside, closing it behind me.

"At last!"

"Sorry. Your mum said to tell you to be ready by eleven."

"Loads of time. It's only eight now."

Jess was sitting up in bed, the covers falling to her waist as she looked at me. She was a little bustier than her sister, with full, creamy breasts topped with dark pink nipples. As she saw me looking at her she smiled and pulled the covers back further, inviting me in.

I slid in next to her and put my arms around her. I kissed her and she kissed me back eagerly. Then she rolled onto her back and for the third time in ten minutes my cock found itself wrapped in a tight grip as she pulled me towards her.

"Please," she said simply. "I just need you so badly."

And, without any real foreplay or finesse, she manoeuvred me on top of her, positioned my cock at the tip of her entrance and I slid easily into her. She gasped and her arms went around me, holding me firmly.

"Oh god... that feels so good."

Now her mouth searched for mine again. We kissed, lying there quite still, our bodies locked together. Then, almost imperceptibly at first, I began to move my hips, withdrawing from her and then sliding back.

"Yes... fuck me now..."

I felt her spreading her legs wider to encourage me to go deeper. I followed her cue, increasing the rhythm of my strokes, relishing her wetness and her obvious arousal. I felt very tender and protective. Often I enjoyed sex as more of a game, with teasing and pretend power struggles and all the little nuances that can make it so wonderful. This was no less lovely, but I sensed Jess wanted something simple this first time between us. She wanted a man to take her and use her and love her, and that was what I resolved to provide.

So I fucked her like that for a few minutes, her lovely teen body spread beneath me. Then, when I felt the need for a change of pace and position, I carefully rolled us over so that she straddled me. I put my arms around her once again, pulling her chest close to mine.

"Can I fuck you a little harder, Jess? Can I come in you?"

"Yes... please... whatever you want...."

I began to slide in and out of her more aggressively, my hips thrusting upwards and driving me into her as my arms kept her pinned to me.

"Oh god... yes, fuck me hard..."

She started to climax a few moments after that, crying out into my neck as I felt her muscles tighten around me. I reached down and cupped her buttocks in my hands, pushing them down so I was grinding the base of my cock against her pubic bone.

"Oh fuck... Jesus fuck..."

I was close myself now. Normally I would have slowed down, wanting to prolong the enjoyment for both of us, reducing the tempo for a few minutes while she recovered and then starting again for an even more enjoyable and intense second round. But I trusted my instincts. Sometimes a woman is flattered when a man comes inside her relatively quickly, and, as long as she's already climaxed herself, that can be exactly what she needs -- reassurance and satisfaction bound up in one mutually agreeable speedy romp.

So I continued to drive into her, losing myself in her, allowing that delicately balanced wave of pleasure to crash down and wash through me.

"Jess... God, I'm coming..."

"Yes... come in me... fill me up... please..."

I felt her tighten around me again in a second, smaller orgasm as I shot my seed deep inside her. I gasped and jolted and released my grip on her, though she showed no inclination to move away. She remained nestled on my chest, my cock still embedded within her.

We lay like that for a few minutes, waiting for our breathing to return to normal. Then I reached up and stroked her cheek. She lifted her head and kissed me softly.

"That was perfect," she said.

"For me too, Jess."

She looked at me rather earnestly.

"I don't know if I'm going to do this a lot with you... not like Ellie and Mummy do... but it's lovely to think we can do it sometimes. And for it to be so... simple, and... straightforward. Without all the dating and worrying and all that. But still... really amazingly sexy. Do you know what I mean?"

"I know exactly what you mean," I said. I was flattered and touched by her honesty.

She settled herself back down on my chest, clearly in no hurry to move. For that matter, neither was I.

We lay like that for about forty-five minutes, sometimes chatting, sometimes just in companionable silence, sometimes dozing for a few minutes. Then our physical awareness of each other began to build again, and my absentminded stroking of her body became more deliberate caresses. Her breathing began to change, and her mouth reached for mine.

"I'd like to suck you," she said. "I'd like to feel you get hard in my mouth."

"Be my guest," I said.

She looked a little hesitant. "You have to tell me what you like. I don't think... well, I'd like to be better at it. And when you're with a boy, you sort of have to pretend you know what you're doing. But I don't, not really. So - will you tell me what to do?"

I kissed her again. "Of course. Just bear in mind two things. Well, maybe three."

"OK." Her eyes were big and questioning.

"One... instinct is very important. Just do what feels sexy and right to you, and there's a good chance it'll feel sexy to him -- to me -- too."

She nodded.

"Secondly, there is nothing sexier to a man than a woman who really looks like she's enjoying herself, and not just doing it because it's expected."

It was her turn to kiss me, a long lingering kiss. "Not a problem," she said. "I honestly can't wait to get your cock in my mouth. Mine to play with, for as long as I want."

"Well, until eleven o'clock," I said, remembering Belinda's mock-stern admonishment. "But... that should be enough time, I hope."

"Mmhmm. And what's the last thing, Rob?"

"Everybody's a little different. So what makes me excited, might not work for everybody. But if you follow the first two rules, and adapt what you're doing as you feel the man responding... you'll be absolutely fine."

"OK," she said. Her hand was down between my legs, her fingers curled around me. "So... before I start... tell me one thing you like, and one thing you don't."

"Well... sometimes women can be very dainty with their blowjobs. But... I usually prefer something less subtle. Lots of energy and enthusiasm... like it's a hunger you can't really control. And as for something I don't like... well, I believe some men like their balls being licked, but I have to say I always find that a bit ticklish, which can be distracting."

"Got it," she said. "Hungry enthusiasm, ticklish balls. Let's see how I do, shall we?"

We kissed again. Then, just before she lowered herself down my body, I reached up and held her face in my hands.

"Oh -- and I think it's only fair that you do the same for me," I said. "After this, I'm going to go down on you, and I'll expect similar guidelines and feedback."

She giggled. "Mmm... a morning of sex school! I love it. Though -- if you do to me what you did last night on the sofa - I honestly can't think of anything better."

"Always room for improvement," I said, and lay back on the bed. A moment later I gasped as her hot mouth engulfed me. Perhaps, but at that precise moment I agreed with her -- I couldn't really think of anything that could be better.

**

Jess went back to college the following week, having delighted herself by learning that she could indeed take a man from protestations of exhaustion to intense orgasm in the space of less than half an hour. Belinda told me that she thought it was just what Jess had needed, an uncomplicated few hours with an attractive, considerate lover.

"Though you'll always be a bit of a bastard," she said, regarding me with that air of cool, knowing affection that I knew and loved. "And that's what makes you so perfect for us."

She also agreed with Jess's assessment that her younger daughter and I were unlikely to be a regular item. Jess liked me, liked me a lot, and it was certainly mutual. And the sexual attraction was certainly there. But our relationship was more playful and less deep rooted than what I enjoyed between her mother and her older sister.

"You'll always be friends," Belinda had said, lying across my chest after we had made love, a few days after Jess had left. "And you'll sometimes be lovers, when it suits her, and she needs somebody to cheer her up. But you're not her type, not really, not in the long run."

She lifted her head and peered up at me. "You're not offended by that, I hope."

"God no," I said. "I think I've got my hands full as it is. If that's the phrase I want."

She smiled. "Yes. You certainly have." She lay her head back on my chest.

There was a knock on the door. "Mum! Is there any shampoo in your bathroom? I've run out."

"Yes darling -- come and get it."

The door opened and Ellie came in. Naked, as always. She grinned when she saw us lying together, our bodies entwined beneath the sheets.

"My turn tomorrow," she said.

She disappeared into the bathroom. There was the sound of some rummaging, and then she reappeared, triumphantly clutching a bottle of shampoo.

"Thanks," she said. "I'll bring it back when I'm done."

With that she went out and closed the door behind her. I reflected, not for the first time, on the wonderful lack of jealousy between her and her mother. Was it to do with them being raised as nudists, I wondered? Did that instil a more sensible, down to earth approach to do with bodies and sexuality? Or was it thanks to Belinda, and her balanced, open, caring and totally honest style of parenting? Perhaps they went together, I thought. Perhaps one reinforced the other. And of course, before I'd been on the scene, the house had been under the influence of a very remarkable man whose spirit was still present in many ways.

**

The days passed and became weeks and then months. Belinda, Ellie and I continued our unconventional but highly satisfactory arrangement of mostly alternate nights together. Every few weeks I would drive up to the college to take Penny out for lunch and to catch up on her news in person, and sometimes Jess would join us too.

Penny was still involved with Sue, though it was clear to me that the relationship was an increasingly fraught one. Jess rolled her eyes slightly whenever her name came up, but she kept quiet, at least when Penny was there.

Once after a lunch together Jess asked me to drive her into town after we'd dropped Penny back. Then, to my surprise, she directed us out into the countryside, ordered me to stop at a layby, and promptly straddled me. This was obviously pre-planned, since she was wearing a skirt and, as it turned out, no underwear beneath it.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned, as she slid down onto me. "That is exactly what I needed."

She rode me furiously for a few minutes, using me quite blatantly and selfishly. I found this very arousing and erotic, this young, ripe teen body straining and sweating as she ground and slid and clenched and sighed until at last she cried out and collapsed on top of me.

Then, with an almost apologetic, sheepish grin, she clambered off me, knelt on the seat alongside, and took me in her mouth. My coaching -- and, I'm forced to admit, her natural ability and enthusiasm -- soon had the desired effect, and I shot a large, warm load of cum into her eager hot mouth.

A few minutes after that we were back on the road and she was tidying herself up, dabbing at her mouth with a tissue as she inspected herself in the mirror.

"Sorry," she said. "Was that really selfish of me?"

"Not at all," I said. "Unexpected, but lovely."

"I'm just being messed around by this boy at the moment. I really like him, and he really likes me, he says, he's just not sure he's ready to be 'exclusive'. Which means, he thinks he can get any girl he wants at the moment, so why should he settle for just one?"

"I see," I said, carefully.

"So I just thought -- well, if you want to have lots of hot sex with other people, I can do that too. And so -- I thought of you. And I suddenly felt really, really randy -- I mean, it wasn't just using you to get at him. I won't even tell him. It was just... oh, I don't know. This morning I woke up and I wanted to have a quick, lovely fuck, and I knew you were coming over so I thought... well, why not?"

"Well... I don't mind at all," I said. "Though I have to say I usually prefer it in a bed, to being in a car."

"Yeah. Me too. But... it was kind of sexy just jumping on you like that."

That was hard to disagree with, so I just nodded, and kept on driving. She reached over and took my spare hand, lifted it to her face, and kissed it. Then she dropped it down between her legs, holding me there for a while as we made our way back to the college grounds.

"Penny was a bit quiet today," I said.

"Yeah. Sue's such a bitch. That's going to finish soon, bet you anything you like. Hope so, anyway."

"What is it that Sue does that's so awful? I mean, you told me she's into power games and all that, but I just can't see Penny falling for much of that."

Jess was quiet for a while. "Well, Sue's very good at being all intimate and getting people to think you can tell her anything, though she never shares anything about herself, you know? And then when you've confided in her, told her stuff you thought you'd never tell anybody, then she starts to use it against you. Not blatantly. Just little hints that she drops into conversations. Stuff that makes you uncomfortable."

"How do you know all this?"

"Some of it's from Penny. Some of it's from this other girl I told you about, the one who used to go out with her. And some of it is just me watching them together. Listening to them. She's a total bitch, but she's obviously got something because half of Penny is bewitched by her and half of her is scared."

"Shit," I said, with real feeling. "But... I can't imagine anything that Penny would tell her that would make Sue feel she has power over her."

Jess glanced over at me, and I briefly returned the gaze. Jess looked both exasperated and amused in equal measure.

"Can't you?"

I shook my head.

Jess sighed.

"So - you know what it is?"

"I can guess, yeah."

"Do you think you can tell me? I just want... I don't want Penny getting hurt."

Jess shook her head reluctantly. "No... sorry. I just don't see how I can. Penny would kill me -- and it's really not for me to tell her secrets, is it?"

"No," I said. "I guess it's not." I was glad Penny had such good friends as Jess and Ellie. Ones who would protect her confidences. But I hated feeling that Penny was trapped, and that I couldn't help her.

I parked the car and Jess leaned over to kiss me goodbye. She smelt of sex.

"I think I might go and see that boy," she said slyly. "See if he wants to hang out. I love the idea of chatting to him while I have the taste of your cum in my mouth."

I laughed. "I suggest you go and have a long shower and then hit the books. A much better use of your time."

She looked at me mockingly, and kissed me again. "Yes, Daddy," she said, and then got out of the car and strode away. I watched her, amused and a little unsettled. Belinda still, very occasionally, called me 'Daddy' when we were in bed together and she wanted to shock me into orgasm. To hear it from Jess's mouth too was a little strange.

But I had other things to worry about. I looked at my watch. There was time to go back and see Penny again. Perhaps have a more one-to-one conversation than we'd been able to have while Jess had been with us.

I texted her, but there was no answer. I thought I'd try my luck anyway.

After making my way up the stairs I stopped outside Penny's room. I listened. I thought perhaps I could hear voices talking softly, but it might have been the TV or radio.

I hesitated, then knocked on the door.

**

When it opened it was Sue who stood there, wearing just a t-shirt that reached her thighs, but only just.

"Oh," she said. "The sexy uncle. Good timing. Come on in."

She held the door open wider, her eyes daring and mocking. I paused, not sure if it wouldn't be better to just leave. But something about Sue's manner annoyed me, and I still had enough of my youthful pig-headed stubbornness to want to rise to the challenge she seemed to be offering.

So I went in. Penny was on the bed, still wearing what she'd worn at lunch -- jeans and a checked man's shirt -- though her hair looked a little more dishevelled and her face was flushed.

"Hey," she said, a little nervously. "I thought you'd gone."

"No," I said. "I took Jess... into town. And then I thought I'd... come and say hi again. Check you were OK."

"That's sweet," said Sue. "I like how close you two are. I wish I had an uncle like you."

She ran her hand down my arm. Another challenge. I resisted the urge to pull my arm away.

"Penny's very special to me," I said.

"To me too," she said. "And, I have to tell you, she can make me come like a train."

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,717 Followers