Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Rob's love life grows more complex, tiring - and wonderful.
11.4k words
4.85
36.5k
66

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,709 Followers

Helping Her, Saving Me Ch3

All characters are 18 or over. Comments and feedback very welcome -- many thanks to those of you who took the time to comment on earlier chapters, and I hope you enjoy this further instalment.

I thought it might be difficult meeting Belinda after I'd spent most of the day ravishing her older daughter, but I should have known better. I think she'd given it some thought that day, and she handled it perfectly.

When I came into the kitchen Ellie was standing near her mother. They'd obviously been talking -- Ellie presumably giving her the edited highlights of our time together. Both of them were naked. Both the stuff of fantasy -- Belinda with her mature, ripe, full figure with the aura of confident sexuality, Ellie with her toned, perfect, smooth young body and yes, a slightly dreamy, dazed aura.

Belinda held out her hand to me. "Come here."

I walked over to them a little nervously. But as I approached, she put one of her arms around my shoulders and the other around Ellie's shoulders and brought the three of us close together in a circle so our heads were touching in a group hug.

"Now listen," she said. "I'm so glad this has happened. Ellie tells me it was everything she hoped for, and I'm so pleased. I thought it would probably work out, but you can never be sure, and I'm delighted."

She paused. "The one thing I don't want to happen is any jealousy or awkwardness because of this, OK?"

Ellie nodded, then spoke. "Thank you for letting me have this time with him, Mum. It was... just wonderful."

"Would you like it to happen again?" Belinda's voice was gentle.

Ellie looked up at her. "God, yes, of course... but I couldn't do that. He's your... boyfriend. Your... man."

"No," said Belinda. "If he wants, he can be... our man."

I kept silent. Although this obviously affected me, this was a conversation that was primarily between Belinda and Ellie.

Ellie was hesitant. "But... I think you really love Rob, Mum. You've been so happy since you got together. I couldn't... I should find somebody of my own."

"And I'm sure you will, one day. When you're ready. But you shouldn't think that by doing this I would love him any less, or resent you in any way. When you were born, do you think I loved your Dad any less? When Jessica arrived, did I love you any less? Did you feel your father was incapable of loving all three of us?"

Ellie was quiet for a minute, processing this.

"Are you... sure?"

"Very sure."

Ellie turned her head slightly to look at me. "And do you think you could... do that? Both of us?"

Belinda laughed. "I think we can see the answer to that already."

I followed her eyes. So did Ellie, who stifled a giggle.

Despite its taxing day, my cock was pointing eagerly upwards.

"Sorry," I said, more than a little embarrassed.

"Don't be. It's very flattering. Isn't it, Ellie?"

Ellie blushed, but nodded.

"So, I guess the only immediate question is, who's going to take care of him now? Do you want to take him back to your room, Ellie? While I fix something for dinner?"

Ellie hesitated for a moment, then shook her head. "I'll do dinner Mum. I've already been so... I've had a lovely day already."

"You sure, darling?"

"Yes... you go. And... thanks Mum. Thanks to both of you."

Belinda kissed her daughter. "No need to thank me, darling. As long as you and your sister are happy, that's the only thing I need."

Ellie's brow furrowed. "And what about Jess? We'll have to tell her, won't we? I don't want her to feel... left out. I don't want to keep secrets from her."

"Of course we'll tell her, darling. Next time she comes home. She can make up her own mind. I think we probably know what Rob's answer will be."

With that, Belinda slyly tapped my cock, which bounced happily downwards and then back up again.

"Mum!" Ellie was a little shocked at this blatant act of intimacy.

"What? I often used to tease your father like that... you must remember seeing me do it."

Ellie blushed again. "Well... yes. But... it still feels a bit weird, seeing you do it so casually like that."

"I think you'll get used to it. You touch him now, while I look. I dare you."

"Mum!"

"Go on. Give him a squeeze. Then I'll take him upstairs and we'll see you for dinner in about an hour."

Somewhat reluctantly, Ellie reached out and shyly encircled my cock with her fingers. I groaned involuntarily.

"Mmm. See -- he likes it."

Ellie licked her lips, a tiny dab of her tongue and then it was gone. She squeezed me again. Then Belinda firmly reached down and removed her daughter's hand.

"No, I think we agreed it was going to be my turn. And I have to say, I'm quite looking forward to it - so you get on with dinner, young lady. There's some chicken in the freezer, so why don't you do us a curry?"

"All right."

Belinda kissed her daughter again. "I'm the luckiest mother in the world."

"You're the best. Now take him upstairs before I... get really slutty in front of you."

"We're going," she said. "The spices are in the rack. Not too much curry powder this time, sweetheart."

"I know!"

Belinda started to lead me upstairs. I was starting to think this was how a prize bull must feel, being led from paddock to paddock to service the expectant females. Was I complaining? You can probably guess the answer to that.

Half way up the stairs Ellie called out again. "Mum! Rob!"

"Yes darling?"

"Um... could I ask one thing though? For later?"

"Of course you can, sweetheart."

"Could Rob... sleep in my room later? Not for... sex, I'm not sure I could, even if he was able to... which he probably wouldn't be... but... I was thinking how nice it would be to... wake up beside him. Just once."

"Yes, darling. You can do that whenever you like. We'll work something out -- and it is lovely, having a man there beside you all night and there when you wake up. Now -- get on with the dinner!"

Ellie did a mock-salute, smiling, and returned to the kitchen.

Once we were in her bedroom, Belinda turned to face me. She was laughing quietly.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't imagine anything like this when you came here for the first time, did you, Rob?"

"No," I said. "Not in a million years. I'm not sure I believe it now."

Belinda knelt in front of me, my still rock-hard cock directly in front of her. "Of course, if you ever change your mind... we'll quite understand." She delicately ran her tongue along the underside of my cock. "It's a big responsibility, being the man of a house like this."

I groaned.

"And I know you've already had a very full day with Ellie. How many times did you come with her?"

"Three. I think."

"Mmhm. Lucky girl. And where did you come?"

"Twice... inside her. And once... in her mouth."

Belinda took me in her mouth, sucking me with delicate and skilled enthusiasm. Then she withdrew, my cock glistening with salvia. She stroked me with her hand again.

"Lovely," she said. "Does my daughter give good blowjobs?"

"Very good... but not as good as yours."

She kissed the tip of my cock. "Good - I probably shouldn't be so vain and silly, but I admit to feeling just a teensy bit competitive with my daughter. And three times is quite a lot to come, isn't it? If I was to make you to come a fourth time after such a busy day ... I'd be really quite proud of myself."

And with that she renewed her efforts, sucking me with an intensity and single-mindedness that was impossible to resist. Belinda was really something special when it came to oral sex -- it was like an act of focused worship that was flattering and deeply exciting.

"I'll do my best," I managed.

She paused again briefly. "I know you will. But... I wouldn't put too much store on Ellie saying she doesn't want any more sex tonight. I'll bet you anything that when she gets you into her bed later she's going to be greedy for more of the same. But... you'll have to cross that bridge when you come to it, won't you?"

She rose to her feet and then pushed me gently back onto the bed. She straddled me, and I could feel the hot wetness of her on the top of my leg as she positioned herself to slide down onto me.

"For now," she whispered, "you just worry about fucking me and filling me up with your lovely hot cum."

**

A few hours later I was cuddled up with Ellie in her bed. I felt -- quite justifiably, I think -- rather exhausted. Ellie was reading a book which she held with one hand, her head resting on my chest. Her other hand absent-mindedly stroked my cock and balls. Every now and again her hand would move a little and she'd stroke the top of my legs, my hips, or my stomach. But not for long. Her hand was drawn back to my groin as if that was the natural place for it to belong.

For my part my eyes were closed and I contented myself with running my fingers up and down her smooth arms. Life felt pretty good, I confess. Though I hoped Belinda was wrong about Ellie expecting further attentions that night. I think even the most testosterone-fuelled eighteen-year-old boy would have needed some time off after the day I'd had.

As if reading my mind, Ellie turned her head and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Don't worry," she said. "I shan't expect anything more from you until the morning."

"Thank you. Very thoughtful."

She yawned and stretched. "So sleepy... I'm going to put the light out now. Thank you for a wonderful day, Rob."

"It was wonderful for me too," I said. "I'll never forget it."

She smiled at me and kissed me again, on the mouth this time. A lingering, loving kiss that I returned in kind.

"Sleep well," she said.

"You too."

She clicked the light off and turned on her side, pulling me towards her back so I nestled comfortably along the length of her body, my groin against her bottom and my head just behind hers.

"Mmm... they call this spooning, don't they?"

"I think they do."

"So nice..." Her voice was very faint and sleepy now. "So, so... nice."

And then she was asleep. A few moments later I was too.

When I awoke the room was dark and Ellie was moving. I could feel her body sliding down the bed. Then I felt her hand wrap herself around me, and a probing tongue licked my cock from the tip down the base and back again. A gentle, insistent tongue.

"Hey..." I said woozily, and with a slight trace of indignation. "What are you up to?"

"It's half-twelve," she said. "It's morning, technically."

And then her mouth took me, hot and wet and welcoming, and I surrendered myself to her.

**

"Poor Rob," said Belinda at the breakfast table. "He looks like he's done half a dozen marathons back to back. I hope you let him have some sleep, Ellie."

"Some," said Ellie, grinning. "But... he didn't seem to mind."

"No," I said. "I didn't mind. But if it's OK with you, I declare today a rest day."

Both women made a show of protesting, but it was only in fun. Instead the conversation turned to other topics -- Christmas shopping, some family visits, getting Belinda's car cured of the mysterious rattle it had developed... I felt very at home in their company. I had never really been that comfortable around other people, always feeling the need to project an image of myself that I thought would be what people wanted or expected -- but in that house, with Belinda moving around the kitchen and Ellie on a stool sipping her coffee, all of us completely naked - I felt totally relaxed.

I realised a silence had fallen and both of them were looking at me.

"Sorry -- what?"

Ellie giggled. "You're really out of it, aren't you? Mum said -- are you going to tell Penny, or do you want us to?"

"Hmm," I said. "I don't really know."

I thought about it. Penny had been fine -- more than fine, delighted -- when Belinda and I had got together. But Ellie was one of her best friends. How would she feel about that? To describe the situation as unconventional would be to understate it massively. And if Jess was to ever to decide to join our arrangement... then that really would be a whole new ballpark.

"I suppose we have to tell her?"

Neither Belinda or Ellie dignified that with a worded response. Belinda rolled her eyes and Ellie smacked me lightly on the backside.

"Tell him the rule, Mum."

Belinda looked at me. "I've always told the girls... when you're faced with a difficult decision, and you don't know the right thing to do, the choice you like least is nearly always the right one."

"Shit," I said. "So that means... I have to tell her."

I knew they were right. It should come from me. Anything else would be cowardly, and I valued the new relationship I had with my niece too highly to try and do anything except be straight with her.

"I'll call her in a while," I said. "She's probably still in bed at the moment."

"Maybe not alone," said Ellie. "Maybe she got lucky herself last night. Maybe Jess did too."

Belinda frowned. "Well... I hope they were both careful and sensible."

"Of course they were, Mum. They're smart girls. You don't have to worry about them."

I looked at my phone. There was a text from Penny from the previous night, saying she was going to be out late but she'd message me later in the day. It was rather touching how she kept me up to date with her movements and whereabouts.

"Maybe I'll drive over and see her," I said. "Buy her some lunch and have a chat."

"Yes," said Belinda. "I think that would be a good idea. And I'm sure she'd be glad to see you."

"I'll go back to the house first, I think. Get some clean clothes. And I know Penny wanted some bedding from her room."

"Need a hand?" Ellie's eyes were innocent, but her mother was wise to her.

"No. Leave him be, Ellie! He'll never get there in time for lunch once you get your claws into him again. And I need you to help me here."

Ellie pouted, but only half-heartedly.

I reached over and kissed Belinda. "I'll see you later." She responded warmly to the kiss, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me close. A deliberate reminder to her daughter of the pecking order, perhaps?

If so, I'm not sure it quite worked. After reluctantly breaking free of Belinda's embrace, I turned to do the same to Ellie. This time both arms went around me, her chest pushing tight against mine as she opened her mouth to kiss me deeply. And, as if that wasn't enough, she rubbed as thigh provocatively in my crotch.

"Ellie! For goodness sake!" Her mother was amused and exasperated in equal measure.

It took a heroic effort to break free but somehow I managed it.

"Run, while you still can," advised Belinda. Ellie just smirked.

**

At home I changed into some clean slacks and a shirt that Penny had brought for me. Then I gathered up her pillows and duvet from her room -- the new ones we'd brought her just didn't smell enough of home, she'd reported sorrowfully -- and put them in the car. Then I set off.

The drive was uneventful but I found myself fretting on the way. I was conscious that Belinda, Ellie and Jessica had been very much Penny's substitute family for a long time, and although Penny and I were now very close, I was worried she would feel I was in some way usurping her position. She'd been through a lot in her young life, losing her father and then her mother and I didn't want her feeling in any way threatened or undermined. Or, at an even more basic level, that she would find my behaviour "creepy". I was a good fifteen or so years older than the girls, not quite old enough to be their father but certainly old enough for the age gap to be frowned upon by some.

Well, I supposed I would find out soon enough.

I parked near her hall of residence and then pulled out my phone. I'd sent her a message saying I was on my way with some of her stuff but there was no blue tick indicating she'd read it. She was probably still asleep, though it was nearly lunchtime. She wouldn't be the first or last student to sleep through that meal after a late night, that was for sure.

The main entrance had a security lock but a student on the way out obligingly held the door for me as she came out so I was able to scuttle in, weighed down by my plastic bags of bedding. Then I squeezed myself into the lift and made my way to her floor.

I knocked lightly on her door. "Pen. It's me, Rob. Are you awake?"

There was silence at first. Then a few muffled voices. I kicked myself. Of course! Why was I the only one to think I was having sexual adventures? Teenage students had been known to have the odd sexual encounter themselves. And now I was potentially going to embarrass her by walking in on her while she had a boy in her bed. Not the best start to a conversation that was going to be awkward anyway.

"Just a minute." Her voice was soft and a little sleepy. I imagined that clothes were being hurriedly thrown on and perhaps condoms washed hastily down the toilet.

I waited outside. A minute passed. I debated perhaps just leaving the bags outside her door and beating a retreat, but I knew that would be cowardly. Then I heard further sounds of movement and the door opened. Penny stood there, rather flushed and dressed in a pair of loose trousers and a baggy sweatshirt that made her look very young. Behind her stood another girl who I thought at first glance was Jessica. A second glance made me realise my mistake: she had a similar build and hair colour but her face was narrower and she was a little older, perhaps in her mid-twenties.

"Hey Rob," said Penny. "Come in. This is Sue. Sue -- this is Uncle Rob."

I shook hands with Sue who looked at me with a cool interest.

"The famous Uncle Rob," she said. "Very nice to meet you."

I didn't quite know how to respond to that so I didn't. Instead I apologised again to Penny for not giving her more of an advance warning about my visit.

"That's OK," said Penny. "It was about time we... I... got up anyway. The thing about being a student is you can turn into an awful slug if you're not careful."

"Perhaps I could buy you lunch," I said. "Unless you have plans."

"Oh yes! That would be great!"

I turned back to Sue. "You'd be welcome to join us." I didn't mean this, but felt it was incumbent on me to ask. I was relieved when she said she had already arranged to meet some other friends.

As she was leaving she shook my hand again and her eyes inspected me curiously. I don't quite know what she was expecting to find but I had the definite sense of being given the once-over, that she was in possession of some information about me that I didn't know myself. It was unsettling, and I felt more relaxed when the door closed behind her.

"Where shall we go?" I asked Penny.

"Um... I don't know. The refectory's open, and it's pretty cheap and the food's not bad."

"I think we can do better than that," I said. "How about the pub just outside town? I can drive us there -- it's only five minutes away."

"Perfect! Except I must get changed then. If it was the refectory these kinds of clothes would be fine, but if you're taking me out then I should make more of an effort."

"You look lovely," I said, and meant it. Penny was blossoming in her new environment it seemed. She'd always been a pretty girl, now she was well on the way to becoming a very beautiful one.

"Thanks, but I'm going to get changed. I'll be quick though, I promise."

"I'll wait outside," I said, a little awkwardly.

"Don't be silly! You've seen me naked enough times now at Belinda's house." And with that she started undressing while I carefully studied the various arty prints on her wall.

What she said was quite true. Of course there had been occasions when all four of us had been at Belinda's house and clothes had naturally been dispensed with. I had never been alone with Penny in this kind of situation however. When it was just the two of us at home we had kept to a certain unspoken protocol that had emerged naturally and had felt appropriate given the age gap between us.

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,709 Followers