Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Belinda seemed even more aroused than usual, making love to me with an animal intensity that was exhilarating. For that hour it seemed like nothing else mattered in the world but our two bodies and the pleasure we could give each other and generate for ourselves.

Right at the end, as I was pounding her brutally as she lay spread-eagled beneath me, I felt her arms go around me once more and she pulled my head down towards hers, turning slightly so her mouth was next to my ear.

"Fuck me daddy," she whispered. "Fuck me and come in me."

The words were like an electric shock. I gasped and almost immediately began to spurt deep inside her. I felt her own orgasm start and spread to meet mine, her body spasming as her muscles contracted and milked the seed from my cock. I came for what seemed like an eternity, throwing rope after rope of my milky semen into her before collapsing on the bed beside her.

Afterwards, as she lay in my arms, both of us still panting from our exertions, I wondered if I should ask her where that thought had come from. But something made me hesitate. It could wait for another day. Or perhaps never. I knew her saying that had excited us both hugely. And some things are better left undiscussed. These days we're encouraged to talk about everything, but when it comes to connecting sexually, a sense of mystery - and yes, of the taboo - can be a wonderful extra ingredient.

**

In the morning Jess slept in, so after I said goodbye to Belinda and Ellie I found myself at something of a loose end. I caught up on some of my client work and then fiddled a little with one of my course assignments. But I knew I was mainly changing the essay for its own sake, not actually making it better, so after a while I gave up and closed the laptop.

I looked at my phone. It was nearly eleven. If I was going to spend any time with Jess she needed to surface soon. But maybe she was avoiding me. It was certainly an unconventional arrangement that she'd returned home to, so it would be understandable if she decided to just lie low until her mother and sister returned. If she thought all that lay downstairs was an excruciating, embarrassing conversation with an older man who she suspected of taking advantage of the other members of her family... it would make perfect sense to stay exactly where she was.

I pondered what to do. Then I remembered what Ellie had said about Belinda's rule of thumb. In any difficult situation where you can't decide on the "right thing", the thing you least want to do is probably the thing you should do.

So I made her a cup of tea. Jess was very partial to herbal teas, so I rummaged around, found a box of peppermint tea, made her a cup, made myself a cup of normal tea (there are some lines even I won't cross), put them on a tray, and went upstairs.

I knocked on Jess's door.

"Jess? I've made you some tea. Can I come in?"

There was a muffled noise that sounded vaguely affirmative, so I opened the door and went in.

Jess was buried deep underneath a duvet, her blonde head just visible on the pillows. The room was dark, so after putting the tray down on a chair I went to the window and pulled the curtains slightly open, allowing a small stream of light into the room.

"What's the time?" Her voice was sleepy.

"Eleven."

"Oh. It's late."

"No rush. You stay there if you want to. I was maybe going to take you out for brunch, if you wanted to, but if you'd rather stay there, that's fine."

"Mum and Ellie gone?"

"Yes. They left over an hour ago."

Silence. I didn't quite know what to do. I suspect she didn't either.

Then, in a very low, nervous voice, she asked: "Are you expecting to get into bed with me?"

"No! Absolutely not, Jess!"

"You don't think I'm attractive?"

Even then I had to smile. We all have an ego.

"You're lovely. Beautiful. Gorgeous. But... I'm with your mum, and your sister, because that's what they chose. What they wanted. At least for now. But I have no expectations that you'll want the same, Jess. Why would you?"

"You sure?"

"Completely sure. I just want us... to still be friends, if you think you can manage that."

She made a sort of indistinct noise that could have been positive, negative or somewhere in-between.

"Drink your tea," I said. "I'll see you downstairs later. When you're ready."

"Okay."

I took that as my cue to leave. Just as I was about to leave, she called out.

"Rob!"

I paused. "Yes?"

"I... it's not that I don't find you attractive."

"Thank you," I said.

"We all do. All of us. But... it just feels wrong."

"I understand," I said. "It feels... very strange to me as well. Not wrong... but I certainly feel like I don't deserve it."

There was a pause.

"Come and talk to me," she said finally. "Please."

She sat up in bed and I came back into the room. She sat up and took a sip of her tea. The duvet had fallen down to her waist, revealing her lovely creamy breasts, though I was careful to keep my eyes on her face.

I got my tea and went to sit in the chair by her dressing table.

"Come and sit on the bed," she said. "I think I can trust you to do that."

So I went and perched a little cautiously on the end of her bed. I was naked, of course, and I knew she was too. I had a very strong physical awareness of her presence, and I fervently hoped I wouldn't get an erection.

"If you weren't with Mum," she said. "Never mind being with Ellie as well... and if you had made a pass at me... I would have said yes."

"I'm very flattered," I said.

"But... because you are with them... I don't see how I can. I can't really explain it... but it's just a bit... I don't know... like you're a caveman and we're your harem. A bit... primitive."

"I get that. I really do."

She nodded. "So... sorry, I guess."

"Hell, Jess, you don't have to apologise! I'm glad we can talk about it. And I'm glad you're being so understanding. I promise you -- I never want to hurt any of you. And if this gets too complicated... we'll fix it."

We looked at each other for a moment. I smiled at her and after a moment she smiled back. I turned back to the door.

"I'll see you downstairs," I said. "You must be hungry. I'll fix you something to eat."

"Do we have any bacon? I would LOVE some if we do."

"Coming up," I said. "See you in five minutes."

Downstairs I busied myself getting her food ready. I was hugely relieved that conversation had gone as well as it had. She wasn't thrilled about the new arrangement, I could tell, but she was honest and open and surprisingly understanding. And I did see what she meant about the "caveman" nature of the arrangement. It did all feel rather... patriarchal.

But -- it also felt right. At least for now.

Jess came downstairs and sat at the breakfast bar, the sunlight dappled on her bare skin. She was naked except for a pair of woolly slippers which I found rather charming. She attacked the plate of toast and bacon with commendable focus and enthusiasm and I took myself into the living room to browse the news headlines on my tablet.

About ten minutes later I heard the dishwasher go on and then Jess came and flopped down on the sofa opposite me. We chatted easily for a while about her course and how she'd adjusted to life away from home, and then I remembered something I'd meant to ask her.

"So -- when I saw Penny, I bumped into her friend Sue. Penny said you weren't a big fan of hers."

Jess wrinkled her nose. "No. Not really. Not at all, if I'm honest."

"Because she's just looking for conquests?"

"She's on a power trip, that's for sure. She really gets off on seducing straight girls. Getting them all confused and mixed up and then moving onto the next. That makes her a bitch, if you ask me."

"If that's true, then I think so too," I said. "How do you know this?"

"One of the girls on my course is doing her first year again. Turns out one of the main reasons she dropped out last year is because Sue messed with her head, made her think they were made for each other and were going to be together forever - and then just dropped her."

"Should I be worried about Penny?"

She considered. "I am. A bit. But... you know, Penny's a bit like you sometimes. She's quite stubborn. And she's... processing a lot of stuff at the moment."

"What stuff?"

She looked at me, then dropped her eyes. "Private stuff. Not for me to say."

"OK," I said. "Fair enough."

I must have looked concerned because she looked at me very sympathetically. "You really love her, don't you?"

"I really do," I said. "More than I thought I ever could."

"Good. Because otherwise I'd cut your balls off."

"Yikes." I shifted a little uneasily in my seat and she laughed.

"Though I guess my mum and my sister would be pretty annoyed if I did."

There didn't seem to be a tactful way to answer that so I didn't say anything.

She seemed to be thinking for a moment.

"Actually... can I ask you something? It might seem a bit weird. But... we seem to becoming quite a weird family, so... what the hell, right?"

"You can ask me whatever you want."

She was quiet, as if thinking of the best way to phrase the question.

"Well... it's kind of about them, actually."

"About what?"

"Balls. You know... a guy's balls"

"OK," I said, more than a little taken aback. "Er... what exactly?"

"Well... I've not been with many guys. Three, if you must know. And I met this guy a couple of weeks ago, and he was really hot, and well... we ended up in bed."

"OK," I said again. I had no idea where this was going.

"Anyway... in the morning, he was asleep, and I was on the side of the bed against the wall, and I needed to get a drink of water, so I needed to climb over him."

She paused. Her face was red with embarrassment. "God, I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"Go on."

"Well... I slipped. I think I was still a bit tipsy, to be honest. And my knee... went into his... you know. His balls."

"Ouch," I said, with deep feeling.

"Yeah... he was... in quite a lot of pain for quite a long time. I mean... I couldn't have permanently damaged him, could I? I've not spoken to him since... to be honest he was kind of rude about how clumsy I was so I just left... but I felt kind of bad. But I didn't want to message him and say 'hey, I hope your balls are OK?', could I? Do you think he'll be all right?"

"He'll be fine," I said, with more sincerity than I really felt. "I mean... you didn't feel anything get... well, crushed, did you?"

"No... it was more of a... glancing blow with my knee."

"Then he'll be fine, I'm sure."

"Really?"

"Really. He would have had an uncomfortable five or ten minutes, but after an hour... he'd probably have been completely recovered."

"Thank God," she said with evident relief. "I've been really worrying about it. I mean, I would have been more sympathetic if he hadn't been such a dick, but... I didn't like feeling maybe he could never become a dad because of me."

"No danger of that," I said. "I promise you, Jess."

She was silent for a few moments. Then she looked curiously over at my mid-section.

"They're really sensitive, huh?"

"Yeah," I said. "There's a reason your Mum told you to squeeze unpleasant men by the nuts. It's.. just about the worst feeling you can imagine."

She giggled, then looked apologetic. "Sorry. So -- it's obviously happened to you a few times?"

"Yes. I used to play quite a lot of soccer. Not an uncommon risk in that sport. I remember once I almost passed out after somebody hit a free kick right into me."

She winced. "Ouch. Well, that's good to know. If you can recover from that and still shag my sister AND my mum on alternate nights, I really don't need to worry about that guy, do I?"

**

That night I slept with Ellie. I don't know if there was something in the water that weekend, but, just like her mother the previous night, she was also very frisky. For the first few times we had been together she had been loving and energetic but also a little on the submissive side when it came to taking the initiative. Now her confidence was growing and she had discovered, to her delight, that she could now read my body language to such an extent that she knew exactly when to slow down or change the pressure or friction to try and ensure I didn't come. Of course, I couldn't let this new approach go completely unchallenged -- I had my reputation as being a bit of a bastard to maintain. And so we had a quite wondrous and playful few hours, tormenting and teasing each other to delicious effect until we both collapsed in a sweaty heap, my seed trickling out of her after my second orgasm and her fourth.

"God," I said, when my breathing had returned to normal. "You're trying to kill me."

She purred contentedly, her arm across my chest and her face buried in my neck. I stroked her hip and she pushed herself even closer into me. A few minutes later she was asleep, her breathing changing to become longer and heavier. I lay awake for a while, feeling drained and content, listening to her soft sounds.

All of this exertion had left me feeling rather dehydrated. I carefully disengaged myself from Ellie and went quietly downstairs. I made my way to the kitchen and got a glass of water, enjoying the coldness of it as I stood at the sink, looking out into the moonlit garden.

I heard the soft footsteps of somebody else coming down the stairs and I made my way into the living room to see that it was Jess.

"Hey," I said quietly. "Can't sleep?"

"No. Too much bloody noise." She sounded deeply irritated.

"Oh." I hadn't realised our performance would have been audible, but I now remembered Ellie had cried out loudly several times and the walls in this house were fairly thin. It was entirely possible I'd made a bit of noise myself.

"Sorry."

"I mean, were you going for a world record or something?"

"No. Just... having fun. I didn't realise we were so loud."

"Yeah. I figured. I mean -- I didn't think you were actually trying to torture me."

"Torture you?"

"Yeah. Get me jealous and worked up and completely unable to sleep."

"Ah," I said. I wasn't quite sure what else I could add.

She looked at pointedly at my groin. "I mean, I am actually in the mood to let you do whatever you wanted to right now. But of course, you're not going to be good for anything, are you?"

"No," I said. "I'm sorry -- I don't think I could."

"Probably just as well. I'd probably regret it in the morning."

I nodded. She puffed out her cheeks and let out a long, frustrated sigh. Then she looked at me ruefully.

"Sorry to moan. It's all right. You can go to bed. Go and curl up with my lucky bitch of a sister. I'll be fine."

"Actually, I'm not that sleepy," I said. "I was thinking I'd watch something or read for a while down here."

"Can I watch with you? Maybe that'll take my mind off it."

"Sure."

So we settled onto the sofa and started browsing through the various online services. We found a thriller on Netflix that neither of us had seen and started watching that. We carefully stayed at opposite ends of the sofa from each other.

The film wasn't that great and she started to fidget after about fifteen minutes. Suddenly, with a reluctant sigh she shuffled down the sofa to be next to me. She took the remote control and paused the film.

She took a deep breath. "I know I said I didn't like the idea... but just knowing, if I wanted to, we could... you know... well... I haven't been able to think about much else, if I'm honest. And hearing you tonight with Ellie... and the other night with Mum. I mean... it's like this house is all about sex. Except... not for me."

"Sorry," I said again. It seemed inadequate.

"But you know what made me really jealous? Well -- not jealous -- but it made me feel funny inside."

"What?"

"When I saw you stroking Ellie's arm. I could see... that it wasn't just sex. You really care about her, and Mum too."

"I do, yes. Very much."

She stared at the paused film on the television. I sympathised. This was an unusual, not to say unique, position for any young woman to find herself in. I wasn't sure I had any words that would help her.

Instead I instinctively reached out and stroked her arm, long, gentle affectionate strokes along her forearm, caressing the top of her wrist and then back to the area near the elbow, back and forth, trying to convey in touch what I couldn't do with words.

"That's nice," she said. "That feels really nice."

We sat like that for a while. Then, unexpectedly, she turned towards me and kissed me lightly on the lips. I kissed her back but remained passive, letting her decide how much further she wanted to take this.

Her kisses slowly became stronger and more passionate, her tongue exploring my mouth. Then she broke free suddenly and stared at me, wild-eyed.

"Jesus," she said. "I... I really want you, Rob.... I really need you."

She looked down again at my crotch, where my cock was, at best, semi-erect.

"But I'm going to have to wait until another time, aren't I?"

I stroked her hair and she pushed her face against my hand, kissing my palm. Then I kissed her forehead, and her nose, before planting a soft kiss on her lips. As I began to pull away she reached up and pulled my head back in for another longer, more heartfelt round of kissing, a small sigh escaping from her as she did so. Her breasts were pushed against my chest.

Sadly, she was right about my ability to perform again so soon. At least in the conventional way.

"Lie down," I said, and I pushed her carefully backwards so her back was against the sofa. Then I eased her forward so her bottom was on the edge of the cushion. I kissed her again, then lowered my head and kissed and sucked for a few moments on each of her nipples. She moaned.

I trailed my tongue across her stomach and then further downwards, taking my time. She put one of her hands on my head and tried to push me closer to where she wanted me, but I smiled to myself and resisted the pressure. Instead I moved one of my hands up between her legs, stroking her inner thighs. She spread her legs wider to accommodate and encourage me.

"Yes," she said. "Oh god please."

I nuzzled the top of her pubic mound with my mouth as I raised my hand higher. I lightly dragged the tip of one finger down the lips of her slit then took the finger into my mouth so I could taste her.

"I'm going to make you come with my mouth," I murmured to her. "Would you like that, Jess?"

"God... yes... please..."

I slid a little lower so my face was just a few inches from her entrance. Once again I gently teased her with my finger, prising her puffy lips apart and tracing a pattern around her little erect clit. Then I knelt down and began to lick her, swirling my tongue up and around, writing careful, slow, leisurely letters on that perfect teen pussy.

She began to move beneath me, twisting and squirming as her excitement and frustration built. She stretched out with her hands to try and push me down more firmly into her groin but I took her hands in mine and pinned them firmly to the sofa cushions on either side of us. But I took pity on her enough to increase the pressure and the tempo of what I was doing. This was a girl who needed to climax badly, and in this case speed was more important than quality or duration. Or, to put it another way, this was no time to show off.

After just a few minutes her breathing began to change, becoming shorter and more ragged. Then her body began to twitch and jerk in small, almost imperceptible jolts. She was close now, and I released her hands so she could do whatever she needed to take herself over the edge. Now those hands went around my head, both of them, and she pulled my face down hard against herself as she ground her pussy against my mouth and chin. I reflected distantly, not for the first time, on the surprising strength a woman can exhibit when she is close to orgasm and needs something to be just right.