Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god... oh fucking god... I'm going to fucking come..."

And she did, those tiny jolts suddenly increasing in size to a wave of more pronounced spasms. Her hands, which had been holding my head in place as if her life depended on it, now hurriedly pushed me a little away, as if her whole lower body couldn't stand any further contact. I gratefully sucked in some extra air and waited patiently for the rippling explosions to subside.

"Holy... Jesus... Fuck..." she finally managed, after a minute had passed.

I kissed her legs and then cheekily planted a soft kiss just above her clit, making her gasp. Then, as I started to get to my feet, she leaned forward, put her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you," she said, when she finally broke away. "That was... just lovely."

"For me too," I said. "Thank you, Jessica."

"Really? But... you did all the work... and it's not like I did anything for you, even if you'd been able to."

"I loved it," I said, with complete sincerity. "I hope you'll perhaps let me do it again, sometime. If you wanted to."

"God... definitely. That was just... exactly what I needed."

"Good," I said, and kissed her again. "Now I'm going back to bed."

"Me too. I can sleep now. You may need to help me -- my legs feel all wobbly!"

I had my arm firmly around her as we went back up the stairs together. At the door to Ellie's room, she pulled me close for a final kiss.

"I wonder... next time... if we could do a bit more?" she whispered.

"I'm sure we could that. But see how you feel in the morning. You may wake up and wish this had never happened. I hope not -- but see how you feel."

"No," she said, and even in the gloom I could see her smiling. "I'm glad it happened. And next time..." -- she leaned close, and whispered even more softly into my ear -- "I want you to really fuck me with your lovely cock. And I'll be so, so careful with your balls, I promise."

As she said that she reached down and gently patted the objects in question. Then she was gone, a final glimpse of the whiteness of her buttocks as she turned and went off into her own room.

I slid back into the sheets beside Ellie, who rolled over and put her arms around me.

"Did I just hear you make my sister come?" she murmured sleepily.

"Sssh. Yes, you did. Now go back to sleep."

She lifted her head and pecked me on the cheek. "Good boy," she said woozily, and a few seconds later she was asleep again. It didn't take long before I was too.