All Comments on 'Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 04'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyRegover 3 years ago

Huh he married Ellie and not Belinda? Hmmm okay. Well loved the story either way.

silveraidersilveraiderover 3 years ago
Good ending to the cycle

Pure wish fulfilment, but no less fun for that, and well written as always. I normally prefer a story that is a little more probable, but something at the fantasy end of the spectrum is a nice change of pace from time to time.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 3 years ago

Awesome story...

Really enjoyed the whole ride. Thanks so much for sharing it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy Endings

Fantastic story. Well written and found myself wanting more but loved the ending.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Well was hoping for more but a good place to end it...good story and I enjoyed it

Radmatt0352Radmatt0352about 3 years ago

Great story. Awesome ending. Decisions.... decisions... Look forward to reading more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy crap this series is awesome! You have an incredible imagination and fantastic style of writing. I love forward to reading more from you.

maydecmaydecabout 3 years ago

You make it sound so natural and loving - great story and great job. Reminded me a bit of Dickens, A Christmas Carol with Scrooges redemption and new zeal for life except you completed the entire circle. Thank you for the wonderful tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wonderfully warm, loving story with beautiful character development and all round respect. I enjoyed it so much that I immediately went back to read the whole story again.

Thank you!

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

What else but 5 stars? Beautiful series, beautifully written. Christ I hate Rob with every fibre of my being for starting out as such an irredeemable twat and morphing (brilliantly btw) into a guy that has to decide which of his harem to fuck. Yep hate him lol.

Keep up the good work, you're seiously talented.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Such a great and we'll crafted story, thanks for sharing!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Lost me when you married Ellie and not Belinda otherwise a fun read

auwingerauwingerover 2 years ago

Amazingly well done to keep all those women happy, and from such a disadvantaged start, too! Quite a transformation! Great series, and an easy 5*!!

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the way the story progressed. The transition from being the scorned male to being the centre of 5 women's universe is superb.

The rationolising of the various arguments for "should I, shouldn't I?" were well worked and worded. Superb writing and magical composition.

Well worth 5 stars, such stamina!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truly epic! Even well ended, which few authors manage well. Not the only series of yours I have enjoyed, but the best.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

A truly great story. Though it was a surprise the marrying the daughter rather than the mother made sense. The mother a contemporary of his older sister was probably several years his senior and he was that much older than the daughter. A much more acceptable situation in their English culture. And of course, something that a loving mother would do when thinking of her grandchildren and their acceptance in that same culture, A ten star if possible, but we are limited to five.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well that’s still a pretty good story which is not always true in multi part stories, I know it’s a bit of a read for the boys, but you have written it in a very good way, nice characters and good descriptions that aren’t too hard to see happening

oksideshow859419oksideshow859419over 1 year ago

GGGGGGRRRRREEEEEAAAATTTTT.....

InduckerInducker6 months ago

What a wonderful life!

Quiet100Quiet1002 months ago

It is always a sign of a good writer when the story is more important than what my old Granny used to call "the squishy bits!"

Easiest 5 stars yet!

Congratulations

bobhardcastlebobhardcastle19 days ago

I must say, this was a very satisfying story. And yes, I did enjoy it for the actual story (aside from all of the sex involved).

I would suggest that it be renamed as something like "My Wonderful Life" or "It's a Wonderful Life." Or perhaps..."All in the Family?" (Yes, I know that's already been taken!)

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous