Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sue!" A wail of protest from Penny, who had gone a dark crimson.

Sue smirked at me. "Sorry. Just being honest. I thought you'd like to know what a talented niece you have."

I didn't say anything, just looked at her. She was mocking and unpleasant, standing just a few inches from me. Despite my recent escapade with Jess in the car, I was aroused by her, and she knew it. She ran her tongue around her lips and changed her stance, pushing her breasts forward so they almost touched my chest.

"Perhaps you'd like to watch sometime."

"I don't think so," I said.

"But you'll think about it," she said. "Next time you jerk off, or when you're fucking that nice housewife of yours... you'll be thinking about Penny's head between my legs, won't you?"

"I think you should go," I said.

She smiled. "Yes. I should. Places to go, people to see." She turned to look at Penny, who was still cowering in the bed. "You'll want your shirt back."

And with that Sue raised her arms and pulled the t-shirt off. She gave me a sly glance and then, completely naked, moved carelessly over to the chair where her own clothes had been discarded. Her body was heavier than I'd expected, fleshy and a little overweight, but she exuded a raw, earthy, sexual energy that was impossible to ignore or deny. It was an energy she was very aware of and clearly used quite indiscriminately, and for the first time I understood how Penny had fallen under her spell.

She stepped into her underwear, tugged it up, and then put on her bra. I exchanged a quick glance with Penny who could hardly meet my eyes. I felt furiously angry with this manipulative, mean girl -- but part of me also wanted to grab her, push her to the floor and take her, taming her with a brutal, hard, ruthless fucking.

That was what she wanted me to do, of course. Then I would have been surrendering to her too.

So, instead, somehow, I just watched her as she took her time getting dressed. Finally she tied her back into a simple ponytail and looked at me one last time.

"Offer's open any time," she said. "And if you wanted to move up from watching... we wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to make it a proper threesome, would we, Pen-Pen?"

"Just go, Sue! For God's sake!" Penny was near tears.

Sue leaned forward and did a loud stage-whisper in my ear. "She thinks about you fucking her. Isn't that naughty?"

"Sue! You promised!" Another wail from Penny.

Sue just smiled, still looking at me. "I won't tell anyone if you won't," she said. "But think about it, won't you?"

And with that she opened the door and left.

Penny's tears really began then, loud, heartfelt sobs that broke my heart. I crossed the room quickly and gathered her in my arms, holding her as she buried her face in my chest. We stayed like that for a while and then, seeing that this was going to be a long, painful afternoon, I kicked off my shoes and gently lowered her onto the bed, lying beside her and still holding her close.

After about fifteen minutes the tears subsided and her breathing settled. I waited for the right moment to begin speaking, knowing that this was something we needed to discuss and resolve. But, try as I might, I couldn't bring myself to find the words. And when I looked down at her five minutes later, she was asleep.

**

I lay there for a while, listening to her breathe. Her head was heavy on my arm but I didn't want to wake her. After a while I must have fallen into a doze too, waking with a start when her phone buzzed with a message. I could see from her clock on the wall several hours had passed.

Her breathing slowly changed and I sensed her coming awake. I stroked her hair gently with my spare hand.

"Are you disgusted with me?" Her voice was quiet with a slight tremor.

"Of course not. I could never be."

"Are you sure?"

"Completely."

I thought I felt her body relax slightly. There was a silence for a while.

"What Sue said... I didn't think she'd ever tell you. It was just... a crazy idea I had."

"It's OK," I said. "But if you ask me, somebody who can't keep your secrets... I'm not sure they're worth very much."

"No," she said. "I know that now. It's over. I don't care what she tells people. As long as you don't mind."

"Why would I mind?" I said. "I'm very flattered, even if it's just something you made up."

She hesitated. "It wasn't... completely made up. I mean... sometimes I wish we weren't related."

She turned her head so she could look up at me shyly.

"Do you ever think that? I mean -- I know you've got Belinda and Ellie, and even Jess now and again, so it's not like you need anybody else, but... I do feel a bit jealous sometimes."

I didn't answer. I was trying to think if honesty was the best policy in this situation.

"You don't think about me like that, do you? I'm just your niece, who you got lumbered with and now you do your best to be a good uncle... but that's all." Her voice was a little bitter.

I opened my mouth to speak, closed it again.

"Fuck, will you just say something at least!" Shades of the old, blunt-speaking Penny. I was glad to see her, though it added a little to the pressure.

"I do," I said.

"You do... what?"

"I think of you that way. Not always... but sometimes."

Her eyes searched mine, looking for reassurance. "You're just saying that."

"No -- I probably shouldn't be saying it. But... I always want to try and tell you the truth Penny, and the truth is, yes, sometimes I.... think of you... sexually... and I know..."

Her mouth found mine. For a fraction of second I thought of pushing her away, still horribly aware of the line we were about to cross. And although I could justify it to myself that I didn't want to upset her by rejecting her, the truth was I wanted her. Very badly indeed.

We kissed for a while like horny teenagers, unable to get enough of each other's mouths. Our bodies writhed against each other, and my erection was almost instant and painful. She felt it through her jeans and rubbed herself quite blatantly against me. Then she rolled me onto my back and straddled me, breaking our kiss just long enough to yank off her shirt and then pushed her naked chest down against me.

I made one final attempt to stop this landslide.

"Penny... you're sure?"

There was no hesitation. Her reply was almost furious.

"Fuck yes. Now please Jesus, can we get the rest of our fucking clothes off?"

Thirty seconds later we were naked and kissing again. I was wonderfully aware of that lovely body clinging to me, so eager and available. The taboo nature of what we were about to do, the line we were about to cross -- had already crossed -- only added to the excitement I felt. And mixed in with that was a genuine love and tenderness for this girl, who'd been through so much in her relatively short life. I wanted to be as good for her as I could be.

"I'm going to suck you," she said. "Fuck - I'm going to suck my uncle's cock."

Her eyes gleamed as she said those words, and I knew that, like me, her arousal was heightened by the thought of entering a new forbidden world. Perhaps Sue had planted those seeds, daring her to think of encounters and situations, each one a little more extreme than the last. I thought of Belinda telling me about the time in the restaurant, when her daughters had sipped from her glass and had possibly tasted their father's sperm on the rim of it. How turned on she'd been, and how that had excitement had infected me too. How I came so hard when she whispered "daddy" to me...

"What are you thinking?" Penny was staring at me, her head hovering just above my groin. "Please don't tell me you're changing your mind."

I looked at her. Then I slowly reached down and pushed her head downwards.

"Suck your uncle's cock," I said. "There's a good girl. Then your uncle is going to lick your pretty pussy until you come. And then, your uncle's going to fuck you."

She moaned, and took me in her mouth. It was like an electric shock passing between us, and for a terrible moment I thought I might come immediately. If she'd done even a little more, I think I would have. But, somehow, she knew to pause, to give me a moment, and I recovered my self-control. Then, my hand still on her head, I began to twitch my hips so that I was fucking her mouth. She kept her head steady, her breathing ragged, and I saw that one of her hands was between her legs, rubbing vigorously.

With that shared instinct that always seems to be present when you're having intense sex with a person you care about, after a few minutes we detached ourselves and she rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide. We kissed again. Then, with a sly smile, it was her turn to push my head downwards. On the way I suckled first one breast, then the other.

"My uncle... is sucking my tits." A faint murmur.

Lower, my tongue snaking over her flat stomach. The smell of her strong now. My hands on her hips, relishing the smoothness of her perfect skin. And then the first taste of her, a delicate flick of my tongue along her shaved slit. Feeling her body jolt.

"Fuck yes."

And then almost losing control, wanting to consume her. It was as if I couldn't get enough of her. My tongue and mouth were all over her, up and down that entrance, down to her perineum and up again, over and around her clit, kissing her inner thighs.

"I'm so fucking wet."

All the while the need to be inside her was building. But the anticipation of it was almost as good. Knowing that within a few seconds, or a few minutes, I would be deep inside my niece was intoxicating.

Penny was slightly more impatient.

"Now," she said, simply, but in a tone that brooked no argument. "Now!"

She came the moment I slipped inside her, a heartfelt cry that must have echoed down the corridor and generated more than a few feelings of envy from her fellow students. Her arms were wrapped around me as we rocked back and forth, that simple, basic, unsophisticated motion that is sometimes all you need.

"My uncle's cock... my fucking uncle's cock... so fucking good..."

She was tight and wet and perfect. I felt massive inside her, my erection swollen beyond its usual size. My body knew the boundaries we were crossing, and thoroughly approved.

"Fuck me. Really fuck me hard." A whispered plea in my ear.

I slowed right down, forcing myself to just use the slowest, gentlest strokes as I slipped back and forth. She groaned in frustration, and I smiled at her.

"No! Hard!"

I kissed her gently, teasing her.

"But you're my little baby niece... I have to treat you gently."

"Fuck you!"

Her eyes blazed and her nails raked my back.

"Naughty, naughty," I reprimanded her. "That's no way to get what you want."

For good measure she dug her nails in again. This time it really hurt, and I decided my game had probably gone as far as I dared take it.

"You want your uncle to fuck you?"

"Yesss!" An angry hiss.

"You want your uncle to fuck your little cunt really hard?"

"Yes goddamit! Fuck me!"

I pinned her arms with my hands. Then I fucked her as ruthlessly as I knew how. Almost oblivious of her as a person, just using her entirely as a vehicle for my own greedy gratification. After about two minutes I felt another orgasm ripple through her, but I barely broke my rhythm. I pounded her even harder, if that was possible, and that orgasm deepened for her, becoming a series of waves that swept over her repeatedly.

I felt my own climax potentially nearing. But it had only been a few hours since I had unloaded into Jess's mouth, and now I wasn't sure I would be able to come again so quickly. I hated the idea of not being able to match my wonderful, perfect niece and reassure her that she pleased me as much as I seemingly pleased her.

Then I thought of Belinda watching us. Of Jess. Of Ellie. All three of them, standing, naked as always, watching us.

"Fuck her, Daddy."

"Yes, fuck her, Daddy."

"Fill up your niece's cunt, Daddy."

I cried out as I came. Penny's arms went around me and she held me close, murmuring soothingly into my ear.

"Yes... thank you... give it all to me."

A few minutes later, when both of us were able to focus and indeed, to speak, she rolled me onto my back and snuggled herself onto my chest.

"God," she said. "You're such a bastard, like they all said."

"Sorry," I said.

She kissed me. "Don't be."

We lay like that for a while. I stroked her back and shoulders, feeling enormously content and at peace.

"I love you, Penny," I said.

"I love you too," she said. "Now sleep, for a while."

**

All the way home that evening I wondered how I would tell Ellie and Belinda. Would this be perceived as a step too far? They were happy to share me between themselves, and I knew they loved Penny almost as one of the family -- but even for us, this was new, unknown territory.

So, I fretted a little as I drove, envisaging different scenarios. Should I tell them together? Separately? Who was more likely to take it badly? I thought Belinda would probably be OK about it, if a little scolding. But my lovely Ellie, who I knew loved me deeply, would perhaps be a little more upset.

I pulled up outside the house and sat there for a minute, hoping for inspiration. None came, of course. I sighed, got out, and went inside.

Out of long habit I began to remove my clothes once I was inside the door. I could hear the sound of the television from the other room, and once I was naked I tentatively wandered through.

Ellie was lying on the sofa, watching a re-run of an old sitcom.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she said, and raised her head for me to kiss her. "Mum's running you a bath."

"She is?"

"Yeah, Penny texted us to say you were on your way and would be back around now. We like to keep tabs on you, you know." This was said with a quick, mischievous glance.

"Ah, OK. That's... good."

We watched the television in silence for a few moments.

"Did... Penny say anything else?"

Ellie didn't move her eyes from the television. "Nope."

"Oh... OK then. I'd... better go and have my bath. While it's hot."

"Uh-uh. OK, darling." My heart always melted a little when she called me that, and I felt even guiltier.

I got up to go, kissing her once more on the top of her head.

"Oh... sorry, forgot. She did say... what was it? Oh yeah - that you'd fucked twice and she'd come so many times she'd lost count, and your tongue is fucking amazing. So I guess... no fun for me or Mum tonight."

"Ah.... she... told you that?"

"Uh uh." She looked up at me, and there was amusement in her eyes. "Go on. Bath time. I'll put some cream on your back later, if you want. Penny said it was a bit scratched."

"Right," I said, a little feebly. "See you in a minute."

Upstairs there was indeed a steaming hot bath. It was a large bath, which was convenient because Belinda was lying in it waiting for me.

"Hey lover boy," she said as I came in. "Who's a naughty uncle?"

"Do you girls tell each other absolutely everything?"

"I hope so. Don't you think life is easier that way?"

I reflected, then nodded. "I just wondered if... this was maybe... crossing a line."

She shook her head and smiled, and leant forward so I could slip into the water behind her. Then she sighed with contentment and leaned back against me. I put my soapy arms around her and caressed her breasts with my fingers, something I knew she liked.

"So... you really have no problem with Penny and I... having sex sometimes?"

"Of course not. You love each other, she's a beautiful girl, and, although I'd hate to see you get a swollen head, you're an attractive man who's a wonderful lover. It would be selfish to keep you to ourselves when Penny's effectively part of the family."

"But... that's just it. She is... part of my family. Actual family."

"You think you're the first man to ever have sex with his niece?"

"No... I'm sure I'm not. But... it's not usual, is it?"

"I've no idea," she said. "The older I get, the more convinced I am that what we say is 'usual' in public is quite different from what we consider 'usual' in private. After all -- neither Charles nor I grew up in conventional households, and we never aspired to have one when we got married."

I let that sink in for a moment. She had never really spoken much before of her own upbringing.

"In what way... was your household unconventional?"

She didn't speak for a moment. My fingers were still stroking her and I could feel her nipples hardening under my touch.

"I don't want to shock you," she said.

"I've just spent the afternoon in bed with my sister's daughter," I said, quietly. "And you did say this is a house where you try and avoid secrets."

She took one of my hands and moved it from her breasts to down between her legs, encouraging me to stroke and explore her there. She made a small noise of contentment as I began my intimate massage.

"My first man," she said quietly, "was my Daddy. I loved him so much, and he loved me, and we would lie in the bath sometimes like this. We did other things too, in bed, but I think the first time was in the bath."

Despite everything, this still shocked me a little. "Did he force you?"

"No!" Emphatic and a little surprised. "Completely consensual, I was old enough, and I didn't -- don't -- regret it for a moment."

I absorbed this for a moment. "And... Charles?"

"He was close to his mother and his sister. His father was too -- with his sister, I mean. When I met Charles, it was like a secret language between us. We knew... we just knew that we had enjoyed the same kind of special closeness with our families."

Without realising it, my fingers had increased their pressure and speed. Even through the bath water I could feel how wet and slippery she was becoming.

"And... did you... did you think when they were older... Charles would have... with your girls?"

"Yes," she said. "If they'd wanted it, and I think they would have -- I know they would have - then yes."

She sighed and stretched herself out, allowing me easier access to her. I made my fingers work harder, familiar now with what she liked. My other hand was still on her left breast, and I flicked the hardened nipple. She gasped.

"Does it turn you on... knowing this about me?"

I realised that it did. Without even realising it my cock had swollen in the last few moments.

"Yes. It does."

I felt her body relax and her breathing quicken again.

"Make me come with your fingers, Daddy," she whispered. "Make me come."

**

And so, somehow, my circle of wonderful women had expanded further. Every few weeks I would drive up to see Penny and we would have lunch and chat. Then, we'd return to her room and spend the afternoon in bed. Now and again, if Penny was indisposed or feeling generous and Jess had sent a request, I would end up in Jess's bed instead. And during the week, I was of course still cheerfully keeping Belinda and Ellie satisfied.

It probably sounds exhausting. Now and again I did wish I was ten years younger. But mostly it was just glorious. It was straight-forward, loving, affectionate, good-humoured and deeply erotic. I can't pretend I deserved my good fortune. But I never ceased to be grateful for it.

My only slight concern was that I was being selfish where the girls were concerned. Now and again I would think that they should be finding partners closer to their own age.

Belinda told me not to worry. "If that's meant to happen, it will. These things have a way of working themselves out. For the time being, just enjoy it."

So I did. And she was quite right, eventually it did happen. But that too was not quite in the way I expected.

**

Penny had broken up with Sue, of course. She said that, like most things you dread, the reality of it had not been anything like as bad as she'd feared. Sue had been spiteful, then apologetic, then tearful when Penny had told her it was all over. But she held firm, and that was now all water under the bridge. She said Sue had tried to start a few spiteful rumours about her, but rather half-heartedly.