Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be silly," she'd told me, when I said that we should probably be a little more careful and less energetic in our love-making. "Our daughter will quite understand." She was convinced from the start that we would have a girl.

So yes, I thought, I could go our room and be greeted sleepily but enthusiastically by Ellie. But -- perhaps rest would be better for her.

Belinda was another possibility, of course. I never tired of the greedy yet generous sexual energy she brought to every encounter. I owed her so much -- she had literally transformed my life. To curl up beside her, to bring her awake with a gentle kiss behind her ears, to feel her roll towards me and opening her arms -- that was a stirring, tempting thought.

She'd looked a little tired earlier though, I thought. Getting ready for Christmas, all the food, wrapping and preparations, the determination that everything should be perfect... that had taken a slight toll. Perhaps, like with Ellie, the gentlemanly thing to do would be to let her sleep.

And besides, she and Ellie were there all year around. Jess was here just for a few days. She'd be zooming off again after an early lunch on Boxing Day, back to her beloved theatre which she was now the manager of. She'd just broken up with her latest boyfriend, and I thought I'd detected an extra enthusiasm in her hug and kiss when I'd greeted her a few hours earlier, holding her delicious body firmly against mine for several long moments before releasing me.

What about Penny and Georgie? Penny and I had been talking a lot recently, looking at calendars and trying to find windows that worked for all of us. Ideally they wanted their baby to be born in October or November.

"Or it might be two babies, if you get us both pregnant. That would be lovely. And of course when we started thinking about a donor, we both agreed immediately about you," Penny had said. "Particularly as you can... donate what we need in such a nicer way."

The last week of January and the first week of February was currently booked for me to go and stay with them. If their calculations were correct, in the first week Georgie would be at her most fertile, and in the second week it would be Penny.

But, I mused, these things weren't an exact science. If I was to go and spend the night with them now, perhaps a late September baby would be acceptable?

I sighed. So many possibilities. Perhaps the best thing would be to just fall asleep down here. But then I really would be in trouble tomorrow.

No, I should go upstairs, and listen out to see who might still be awake. Or perhaps somebody would be listening out for me, ready to open their door and invite me in. I knew whichever door I knocked on, I would be welcome.

I got up and put out the lights, and headed for the stairs.

These things have a way of working themselves out.