Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she saw I genuinely didn't care," Penny told me, as we were lying in bed together one chilly Saturday afternoon. "And that took all the fun out of it for her. I almost felt sorry for her, seeing her realise she didn't have any power over me anymore."

Then she turned her head and looked at me. "Anyway, I don't want to talk about her."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't really want to talk about anything."

"Well, there's no way we're having sex again. I told you, two orgasms is absolutely my limit these days."

She pouted. "Well, I would ask you to stay later so we could fuck again this evening. But I can't -- I've got a date."

"Oh really? Who with?" I confess, there was a small pang of jealousy.

"George."

Already I didn't like George. "And is he a student?"

"Yes. Though it's a she. I think she likes to be called Georgie, actually."

"Oh," I said. "A girl."

"Well, duh."

"Where did you meet her?"

"Jess introduced us." There was a tiny note of hesitancy. "She thought we'd get on. This is only our second date, really."

I knew Penny liked both boys and girls almost equally, though once, when we'd been curled up together, she'd advised me that she was probably about sixty-forty in favour of the female sex.

"But," she'd told me, "before you I'd probably have said eighty-twenty, so you should be proud of yourself."

"Yay me," I'd said. "Though I'd have been prouder if I'd fucked you all the way back to one hundred percent straight."

She'd just laughed at that and told me not to be greedy.

"Why did Jess think you'd get on?"

"Because... well, do you remember Jess telling you about a girl in her class who'd gone out with Sue, and that's how she knew Sue was a bit of a bitch?"

I nodded.

"Well... this is her. Jess thought it would be helpful if we compared notes -- sort of like a support group, I guess. And it turns out we were both fine about Sue, but... we kinda liked each other. So...fingers crossed that the second date isn't the last."

"Yes," I said. "Fingers crossed." And I meant it.

**

The second date must have gone well, since there was a third and then a fourth and after that they lost count. Penny regretfully told me she didn't think she should sleep with me while she was seeing Georgie, and I respected and admired that even as I felt ever so slightly deflated.

But there were compensations. Jess was currently going through a lean period romantically ("boys my own age are just so SHIT," she wailed, more than once) and so my Saturday afternoons more often than not ended up in Jess's bed.

**

"Are you sure?"

Penny nodded. "Completely."

Penny had been seeing Georgie for nearly six months now. She was, I knew, blissfully in love with her. I liked Georgie very much too, a gentle, willowy red-head who seemed shy and reserved but who also had a good sense of humour once she relaxed with you. She was also very bright. Her interests overlapped with mine, and more than once Penny had rolled her eyes at the dinner table as Georgie and I had discussed the finer points of some aspect of Shakespearean scholarship.

I hesitated. "I've never... asked you about this, because it's none of my business... but you and Georgie have always seemed... very... compatible."

"You mean... in bed?"

"Yes." I was floundering a little. "I mean... you're always very affectionate together. Which I love to see. So I'm guessing... it's all good between you?"

"Jesus. You're such a clueless dork sometimes." Insofar as that opinion can be expressed lovingly, Penny managed it.

She punched me gently on the shoulder. "We're GREAT in bed together."

"Good. So... you're just looking to spice things up a little?"

"That makes it sound like I'm going to buy her some pretty underwear and a dildo! No - just listen to me for a minute, will you?"

"OK," I said. "I'm all ears."

Penny looked serious. "I love this girl. I mean... I really love her. I know I'm still young and everything -- but I think maybe -- probably -- she's the one for me. Forever. And she feels the same way. And that's... pretty great, right?"

"Yeah," I said softly. "That's pretty great."

"And I have told her about us. I had to." Her eyes met mine. "I hope that's OK. I don't want to have any secrets from her."

Part of my heart sank at this, but I didn't let it show. "Sure."

"And... she was... well, we had a long talk about everything. All the experiences we'd had. The good ones, the bad ones, the ones that were just a bit meh... and I said... well, that the times I'd slept with you had all been pretty great. And she said she'd never really had a good time with a man, not like the kind of thing I talked about."

I nodded.

"And she really likes you. And she's sort of... more gay than straight, like me... but like me sometimes she looks at a guy and thinks mmm, very hot. You know?"

I nodded again. There didn't seem to be much I could usefully say at this point.

"And she asked me if I ever wanted to go to bed with you again, and -- since we were being totally honest -- I said yes, sometimes I did."

Penny looked at me earnestly. "I hope you do too. Even though you've got Ellie and Belinda and Jess. You do still think about me sometimes, don't you? Like... sexually?"

"Oh yes," I said. "Very much so."

She smiled.

"So she said, she didn't mind if we... sometimes did. And I said I thought that would feel wrong, even if I wanted to... so she said well, how about if she watched?"

"Jesus," I said.

There was a silence for a moment.

"And then we talked about it some more... and she admitted that the idea of watching me with a man really turned her on. And I said I thought that seeing her with a man would probably turn me on too... but she wasn't so sure about that. She said it would just depend on the guy, and how she felt, and she'd probably be too shy... but yeah, maybe. Just maybe, though."

Penny looked at me. "So -- what do you think?"

I lifted her hand to my mouth and kissed it.

"When did you have in mind?" I said.

**

It was Belinda's idea to go to a hotel.

"Make it a nice treat for them... and neutral ground," she suggested. "Maybe, if you're feeling like splashing the cash a little, get them their own room so they can be alone if they want to be. I think that'd really help."

So I followed her advice and, after a slightly deep breath, booked us a penthouse suite at a very upmarket country hotel on the edge of town. There were two separate bedrooms, both with large double beds, and a sort of shared reception room with a dining table and armchairs. Perhaps even more importantly, there was a beauty treatment and spa facility attached, so I suggested to Penny that she and Georgie spent the day treating themselves, and I'd join them in the evening.

"And, if you've changed your mind, we can just have dinner together," I said.

Penny kissed me, her eyes shining. "I'll tell Georgie that. But... I don't think she will. She was nervous, when I saw her yesterday, but... nervous excited, not nervous scared."

She looked at me. "Thanks," she said. "This is going to be just... wonderful."

She reached down and squeezed me gently and affectionately between my legs. Luckily we were sitting in my car and nobody could see.

"I can't wait," she said. "See you at the weekend."

Then she kissed me again, opened the door, and almost seemed to skip away from the car, leaving me feeling uncomfortably aroused.

But not to worry, I thought. When I get home, I'll take Belinda or Ellie straight to bed.

That thought sustained me all the way home.

You can imagine my disappointment when both of them refused to accommodate me.

"You're spending the weekend with two very sexual girls with high expectations," said Belinda briskly. "You're going to need all your strength. And we want you on top form -- no letting Penny down in front of her wonderful Georgie. So -- cold shower for you tonight, I'm afraid."

I glanced mournfully at Ellie, hoping for support, but she shook her head sadly.

"I'd love a fuck," she said. "But... we can all make a sacrifice for Penny, can't we?"

"I'll be fine," I argued. "God knows you two know enough about my recovery times by now. It's only Wednesday! By Friday evening I'll be... raring to go again!"

But, for all their talk of being dutiful, submissive, obedient women, do you think I could change their minds? The most seasoned, hard-bitten negotiator wouldn't have made an inch of headway with them.

Thursday crawled by. I'd become used to regular daily sex, in large, generous quantities, and even this brief interlude felt like a desert of frustration. Not helped, of course, by having Belinda and Ellie flaunting themselves at me at every opportunity.

"We're not flaunting," said Belinda firmly. "We just happen to be naked. You're projecting your base, male desires onto us, that's all. It's certainly not our fault."

"Poor Rob," said Ellie, who came over and kissed me on the cheek. "You really need to learn some self-control." She pushed her breasts into my side, and ran a finger down my chest, stopping just below my belly button. I groaned, glared at them both, and retired irritably to the sofa to try and find something on television to distract me.

**

Thankfully, somehow it got to be Friday. I arrived at the hotel at around five. Penny had texted me to say they'd had a lovely day being pampered in the spa, and they were now having a quick swim in the pool. They'd be up to the room in fifteen minutes or so.

I made myself a drink and inspected the accommodation. Well worth the small fortune I was paying for it, I decided, with a spectacular view of the hotel grounds. Not that I thought we'd be spending much time looking out of the window. At least, I hoped not. Part of me was still half-expecting that Georgie would have had second thoughts, and although sexually I was now close to climbing the walls, I resolved not to put either girl under any pressure at all.

I heard the sound of girlish chat coming down the corridor, stopping outside the door. I crossed over and opened it to see Penny and Georgie in hotel bathrobes, both with wet hair and smelling of chlorine.

"Hey you!" said Penny, and threw her arms around me. "Oh, sorry... I'm a bit wet. I've made your shirt all soggy."

"Don't worry," I said, and ushered them both into the room. "Hi Georgie."

"Hi," said Georgie, a little shyly. Her long red hair had been tied up into a simple bun, making her look very girlish.

"This place is great!" enthused Penny. "We've just had the best day. Thank you."

"Yes, thank you," echoed Georgie, who also blushed slightly, presumably remembering that my motives for treating them were not entirely pure.

There was a brief pause, a slight moment of awkwardness. But Penny soon filled it.

"We need to shower," she said. "And you should check the room service menu. The food here is just amazing."

"So... dinner up here in the room?"

"Yes. Much nicer."

"OK," I said. "I'll see you after your shower."

Penny nodded, took Georgie by the hand, and led her towards the bathroom. At the doorway she stopped and turned to look back at me.

"It's a big shower," she said. "Isn't it, Georgie?"

Georgie looked at her, hesitated slightly, then nodded at me.

The two girls disappeared into the bathroom, not quite closing the door so it was left slightly ajar. The invitation was clear.

I could hear the girls chatting quietly as they stripped out of their swimsuits. I heard the shower go on, and a giggle from one of them. I undressed, placed my clothes on chair, and walked over to the doorway. Already the steam from the shower was beginning to waft out through the gap into the main room.

I went in and closed the door behind me. The girls were in a long, spacious shower area that was as impressive as Penny had said. I could see them looking at me, their heads visible but their bodies tantalisingly obscured by the frosted glass of the shower screen. I made my way slowly towards them, my eyes on Georgie, almost as if she was a frightened rabbit who might bolt if I made too sudden a move. But her eyes held mine as I approached, friendly but reserved.

I looked at Penny, who nodded, and I stepped in to join them. There were two shower heads, presumably for his and hers showering, and each girl was positioned under one of them. I stole a quick glance at Georgie's sleek, toned, slim body and then a longer, more indulgent one at Penny's slightly more rounded and familiar curves.

She saw me looking and smiled.

"Help me get all clean," she said. "Please, Uncle Rob."

I reached over to the soap dispenser mounted on the tiled wall and squired some perfumed lotion into my hands. Then I began to massage it into her shoulders, enjoying the feeling of her wet, soapy flesh under my fingers.

She murmured with contentment and moved around so that I was more directly under the shower, the water cascading down between our two bodies. She was had her back to me, facing Georgie, her body between ours.

Georgie also took some soap into her hands. She kissed Penny softly -- a kiss of real love that made my heart melt a little -- and then began to rub soap around her front.

Penny giggled. "I feel like I'm in a car wash," she said, and that made us all snicker a little, relaxing the mood still further. I was becoming aroused, acutely aware of the days of relative sexual starvation I'd been subjected to. Penny felt my cock pressing against her buttocks and she reached back with a hand, squeezing it affectionately and making me take a sharp intake of breath.

Georgie couldn't see what she was doing and she widened her eyes questioningly. Penny moved slightly so that we now all stood facing each other, as if we were three sides of a triangle. She tightened her grip and began to slide her soapy hand back and forth over my hardness. Then she reached up and kissed me gently on the lips.

After a moment, Georgie kissed me too. A shyer kiss, of friendship rather than passion, but still it reassured and encouraged me that as yet we hadn't crossed any line she was uncomfortable with.

Penny kissed me again, more fiercely, then took her hand away and turned and wrapped both arms around Georgie, burying her face in hers. I stepped forward and put my arms around them both, Penny sandwiched between us as the warm water cascaded down over us, my cock pushed up and resting against the small of Penny's back.

Penny sighed with pleasure. I slid my hand down and reached around so I could touch her between her legs, but I found Georgie's hand had got there ahead of me. I began to withdraw but Georgie instead reached for me and pressed my fingers firmly against Penny's lovely cunt, leaving her own hand on top of mine. I began to stroke and tease, and it was as if the two of us were working together, Georgie's hand never leaving mine, a soft, warm, encouraging touch. I looked up and saw that she was smiling at me.

After a few minutes of that I gently insisted through the pressure of touch that we swapped roles, and it was my turn to place my hand on top of Georgie's. Penny had closed her eyes and was surrendering to the sensations, her head bowed. Occasionally there would be a small whimper of pleasure, or her body would tremble, or there would be a sharper intake of breath. With my spare hand I reached around her body and cupped her breasts in turn, caressing her nipples with my fingers.

"I'm so close," Penny moaned. "So close... please, Georgie... please."

Georgie withdrew her hand from mine, and sank to her knees, burying her face into Penny's groin. Penny reached down and put both hands on her girlfriend's head, pushing her forcefully against herself. I moved around so her back could brace against my front, my arms wrapped around her, supporting her so she could focus entirely on what Georgie's tongue and fingers were doing.

She came loudly and suddenly, an explosion of small judders and spasms that rippled through my body from hers.

"God! GOD!"

I held her like that she recovered, the water still steaming down. Georgie got back on her feet and stepped away, lifting her face up to the second shower, smiling a little smugly to herself. I took the opportunity to look at her body more closely. She had lovely long, shapely legs, a tiny tuft of red hair just at the top of them, and small, pointy breasts with vividly red nipples.

She saw me looking at her. I thought she might turn away but instead she turned so I could see her more clearly, presenting herself for my inspection. I think she could see in my eyes that I thought she was beautiful because she smiled at me, then kissed her hand and rested it lightly on my cheek for a moment.

I led a still rather dazed Penny out of the shower and patted her down with a towel before beginning to dry myself. When I finished, I saw both girls were looking at me speculatively. Then Penny held out her hand.

"Come on," she said.

She led me into the master bedroom, dominated by a really quite laughably large four-poster bed that could have slept half a dozen quite comfortably.

"Lie down," she said. "This is the bit Georgie's really been wanting to see, isn't it, darling?"

Georgie nodded, momentarily a little shy again.

I lay down as instructed, rather self-conscious of my stiff cock pointing upwards. But moments later Penny was kneeling lower down the bed, her hand wrapped firmly around me, while Georgie positioned herself slightly off to one side. There was a quick exchange of glances between them, then Georgie nodded, and Penny bowed her head to take me into her mouth.

I sighed and closed my eyes, letting myself enjoy the exquisite sensation of my niece's skilled mouth and tongue. She sucked me with a slow, deliberate relish, and I realised that in addition to pleasuring me she was also putting on a show for her partner. As she sucked me she used her hand as an accompaniment, sliding it up and down the base of my shaft.

After a few minutes of this I opened my eyes to look at Georgie. She was breathing heavily and I saw her hand was moving between her legs. When she saw me looking she somewhat shame-facedly took her hand away, but I reached for her hand, kissed her fingers, and then firmly pushed her hand back to where it had been.

Penny broke off to speak to her briefly.

"Do you like seeing me suck his cock, Georgie?"

She nodded.

Penny looked at me. "She said seeing me suck you would somehow seem even more... taboo than seeing you fuck me. But... we'll see, won't we?"

My turn to nod. Then, following my instincts, I reached down and held her head between my hands, taking a firm but tender grip. I began to fuck her mouth, thrusting up into the welcoming wetness.

Georgie gasped. As I glanced at her she reached up and tweaked her own nipple hard, and she jolted at the sensation. I mentally filed that away. Then she went around behind Penny and although my view was obscured I could guess from Penny's sudden moan that Georgie's fingers and possibly tongue were being employed to good effect.

I had been worried that one side-effect of being sexually deprived for a few days would be that I'd orgasm too quickly and we'd then have a slightly awkward wait for round two, but for whatever reason I felt confident this wouldn't happen. I was tremendously aroused, and Penny's mouth felt utterly wonderful, but I also felt in control.

We stayed like that for a while, though I couldn't have told you if it was two minutes or ten. Then Penny begin to shudder again, and she withdrew her mouth from me to focus on her own impending orgasm.

"Fuck... I'm going to come again Georgie... God you do that better than anybody... FUCK!"

She cried out almost as if in pain. I relaxed my grip on her and stroked her hair, reflecting not for the first time on how bewitching women can be when they're totally in the grip of sexual pleasure.