Helping Jodi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide my hands around to his back as he gathers me in his arms and starts to thrust gently. He is supporting much of his weight on knees and forearms so I have room to practice moving my hips. As he establishes a steady rhythm, I experiment for a while and discover that the most pleasure is derived by rocking my hips downward as he completes each stroke. The syncopated motion is counterintuitive, but it allows his pubic bone to contact my clit. My breasts are also free to move, so my nipples lightly brush his chest as they bounce slightly in response to his thrusting. The sensation is very erotic.

My mother told me that few women cum every time they have sex, so I should not be dismayed when it happens to me. That notion has been on my mind a bit this past week and I've wondered when I might experience such a thing. I hope it doesn't happen now. This is only the second time in my life that I've actually been fucked. I don't want to strike out early in the game.

My concerns are misplaced. Most women don't have someone like Mitch taking care of their needs. It soon becomes obvious that I will be able to cum whenever I wish. It must be obvious to Mitch as well, because he slowly puts more of his weight on my body until I am pressed firmly against the mattress, clearly altering his technique. No longer able to move my hips, I am totally dependent on him for stimulation.

For the next few minutes, he changes speed, power, and penetration angle. Each alteration causes me to cry out sharply in response. From time to time he slows nearly to a halt and kisses me with passion or nips gently at an earlobe. Occasionally, he slips the tip of his tongue into my ear and I find that to be more arousing than I would have thought. Once again I am aware that I can easily cum, but only because Mitch is involved. With a less skillful lover I know I would have more difficulty achieving an orgasm.

Apparently satisfied with his demonstrations, and my responses to them, Mitch eases the pressure on my body and we soon return to our original method. But this time he begins to thrust much more sharply into me, his pubic bone striking my clit with considerable force as I reestablish my hip motion.

After a minute or so, the powerful thrusting begins to take its toll. My cries again fill the room and I know that I'm on my way to another sensational orgasm.

He is now pounding his cock into my pussy with unbelievable force, his balls slapping into my ass, something I wasn't conscious of the first time he fucked me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh God!" I scream as waves of orgasmic release wash over my body and Mitch slows to a halt. He is still inside me but I feel a little flash of disappointment. Yesterday, when he was fucking Bonnie, he kept going after her orgasm, forcing her into another one right away. I was hoping he'd do the same thing to me.

But within seconds, Mitch surprises me be sliding his arms under the backs of my legs and then leaning forward to support most of his weight on knees and outstretched arms. My legs are now draped across the inside of his elbows, forced wide open, my knees nearly in line with my breasts.

I am still enjoying aftershocks from my orgasm when he resumes pounding his cock into me with the same speed and force that pushed me over the edge moments ago. I have never felt anything like this. In this position, I can feel his cock plunging deeper inside me than before. It is a glorious feeling.

Mitch's obvious intention is to drive me into an orgasmic state as quickly as possible. It's working. I am teetering on the edge in less than a minute. With a high pitched wail I go over the top. Seconds later, Mitch lets out a primal roar as he loses control, spurting hot semen into the reservoir at the tip of his condom.

Slowly withdrawing, he lowers my legs, rolls over to lie by my side, and gathers me into his arms spoon fashion.

"You told me fifteen or twenty minutes recovery time," I murmur.

"Yes, I did."

"I'm gonna hold you to that promise."

"Rest now," he whispers in my ear. "We're not done yet."

****

I must have dozed off. When I regain consciousness, Mitch is gone. Then I hear the toilet flush, so I suspect he's dealing with the condom. I don't know much about them, but I'm pretty certain he can't keep using the same one over and over again. Plus, there is a good supply on the nightstand and he told me we aren't finished having sex. I am thrilled. The idea of being fucked again sends a pleasant shiver up my spine.

As he returns from the bathroom, I get the first really good long look at his entire naked body. He is well-built with broad shoulders and slim hips. Even flaccid, the equipment between his legs is impressive.

He must have something erotic on his mind because, as he approaches me, I can see the beginnings of a new erection. Moments later, he is lying by my side and has pulled me into his arms. As he takes a nipple into his mouth his hand slides down between my legs and he begins to gently finger fuck me. As I have been doing all afternoon, I open my legs wider to allow him better access.

Almost immediately I feel his now fully erect cock pressing against my hip. He is ready for more and so am I. Assuming he intends to fuck me just like before I'm surprised when he rolls onto his back, his large cock pointed toward the ceiling

"You're supposed to fuck me," I murmur.

"Not this time. You're going to fuck me."

For an instant I am unsure about what he means, but then I realize he wants me on top. I know about the female superior position from books and the idea has always intrigued me.

"Grab a condom and straddle my thighs," he instructs. I comply and am soon sitting on his legs with my knees on both sides of his body, the condom packet in hand.

"Open it and put the condom on my cock," he orders. The idea intrigues me. It is something else I would not have thought of without the help of someone like Mitch. I smile at him as I tear open the packet.

I decide to take my time. I really have not had the opportunity to closely examine his dick, or any other dick for that matter. I don't have much basis for comparison, relying mostly on what my mother told me about porn stars and what my girlfriends have passed along from their experiences.

It is pretty clear to me that he must be at the high end of normal. When I wrap a hand around him, my fingertips can't touch my thumb. When I grasp it in both hands another inch or so protrudes past my thumb and index finger. I conclude that his erection is between seven and eight inches long and pretty close to two inches in diameter.

Mitch lies still. Studying him closely, I note the heavy veins and a head that resembles a fireman's hat. That recognition causes me to giggle a bit and smile down at him. He is already smiling, perhaps reading my mind. Or maybe he's just enjoying my exploration.

I continue playing with him for a minute or so, marveling that such a thing could be the source of so much pleasure. Considered by itself, it is basically inert, entirely dependent on how it's employed by its owner. The instrument in my hand has been inside me only twice, and both times I had a sensational orgasm. I know it's not the only cock I'll ever experience, but right now it is the only one that matters.

Finally, I'm ready. I pull the condom out of the packet and then just stare at it for a few moments, not certain where to begin. The first thing I do is place it on the tip of his cock upside down. Realizing my mistake, I turn it over and I'm suddenly in business. A moment later I have it rolled into place.

"You know what to do next," Mitch tells me.

"I think so," I reply as I rise up on my knees, scoot forward a bit, and position the head of his cock where it needs to me. As I lower myself onto him, I let out a low moan of pleasure and wiggle my hips a bit to settle in.

"It's all up to you now," he says. "For the moment, I am just a tool, a dildo being held in place for your use."

"I don't know much about dildos," I admit a little breathlessly.

"Add that to you to-do list. You'll find that a dildo will come in handy from time to time. Now start moving any way you like. You are searching for the right body position to have clitoral contact when you want it. You can also rise up and down as though I am thrusting into you."

For the next few minutes I experiment, leaning forward, sitting up straight, and leaning backward. From time to time I rise up, barely keeping his cock inside me, and then drop down sharply. I rotate and gyrate my hips. It all feels good and I like the idea of being in control, but I have trouble finding movement that I believe will bring me to orgasm. As he has been all afternoon, Mitch is patient, occasionally smiling up at me.

It turns out that he knows I'm having a bit of trouble.

"Lean forward more," he tells me. "Place your hands on the mattress on either side of my head." I do as he says.

"Now arch your back and grind you clit against my pubic bone."

"Oh...oh...oh! That's what I was looking for!" I exclaim as a quick flash of arousal rushes through my body.

It doesn't take very long once I establish a tempo that pleases me. I begin moving faster and faster as I approach the edge, thrilled that I am the one making everything happen. As my orgasm bursts forth I distinctly feel my pussy clenching rhythmically around Mitch's stationary cock, something I don't feel as vividly when he is pounding himself into me. My sharp cries of release fill the room and I fall forward onto his chest, struggling for air while he gently strokes my back.

"You didn't cum, did you?" I whisper into his ear.

"Not yet. I have one more position to show you. Let me know when you're ready."

"Let me rest for a minute or two," I respond. I suspect we'll be doing a repeat of the rear-entry pillow thing that he did with Bonnie yesterday. That's okay with me. Bonnie nearly lost her mind. Me too for that matter. I was masturbating and climaxed at the same time she did.

****

"I'm ready now," I announce several minutes later. My breathing has returned to normal and I'm anxious to try the new position.

For the second or third time today Mitch surprises me. This time by getting out of bed. I am looking up at him expectantly when he gestures for me to join him. When I arrive at his side he grasps my shoulders and turns my body around to face the bed.

"Kneel on the edge of the bed with your legs spread as wide as possible."

"That's good," he tells me when I have complied. "Now lower your head and shoulders down to the mattress.

Clearly, no pillows will be involved but I understand what is about to happen. My body is perfectly positioned for him to enter me from behind. Stepping up behind me, Mitch slides his cock into my pussy, grasps me by the hips, and begins to move.

I know in an instant that I am going to have an orgasm that will be shocking in its intensity. With each thrust, the head of his cock strikes behind my pubic bone exactly where he did that g-spot thing with his fingers. Within seconds I am crying out and clawing at the bedding just like Bonnie did yesterday.

Mitch knows I'm rapidly approaching the edge and increases speed. I am astonished at how much power he has when he is able to stand upright. The way he is fucking me feels different from anything he has done to me before. I am drowning in sensation as he hammers himself into me, knowing I am going to cum soon and knowing that it will be like nothing else I've experienced before.

What happens next is almost beyond description. I cum with a scream, my face pressed into the bedclothes. Mitch doesn't stop. Within seconds I have another orgasm. And then another as he continues to pound his cock into me. I am now in some sort of orgasmic state where each climax becomes nearly indistinguishable from its predecessor. I have no idea how many times I cum but each orgasm pushes me a little closer to senselessness.

Just when I think I'm about to lose consciousness, Mitch lets out a primal roar and explodes inside me. A second or so later I fall forward onto the bed, no longer able to hold my body in position. Mitch collapses alongside me and pulls me into his arms.

****

I've dozed off for the second time this afternoon. When I awaken Mitch is sitting, robed once again, in his chair with a glass of Prosecco. Another glass sits on the table between the chairs.

"Thirsty?" he asks with a smile.

"A little. Where are my panties and my dress?"

"Where you dropped them," he replies as he sets his glass down, retrieves them from the floor, and brings everything over to me. "Let me help you," he adds.

"Forget the panties. I'll put them in my backpack. But you can help me with the dress."

A moment later I am seated where I started out earlier in the afternoon. My hands are trembling a bit so I'm holding the glass carefully as I take a sip.

"Mitch," I begin. "I can't thank you enough. You have helped me learn so much about how my body responds during sex. These were lessons it might take me years to learn under normal circumstances. You have saved me a lot of valuable time and undoubtedly a lot of frustration. I now feel like I'm ready for an active and pleasurable sex life."

"I was happy to help. Few women, of any age, are as responsive as you were today. I enjoyed everything as much as you did. And I have to thank you for Bonnie. She was a special treat too."

"I thought she might be," I tell him with a smile. "We've been friends since grade school and neither of us have the inhibition gene."

"I picked up on that this weekend," he responds with a grin.

"There is one more thing I want to thank you for. Bonnie would thank you too if she were here."

"And what might that be?"

"Watching you make her cum so many different ways yesterday caused me to realize that I want to give her pleasure like that myself. When I confessed to her, she admitted that she felt the same way. As soon as possible after we take up residence in our dorm room this week, we are going to experiment with girl-on-girl sex."

"Good!" he exclaims. "More opportunity for the two of you to explore your sexuality. Try everything and enjoy yourselves."

"Then I guess we'd better get that dildo you mentioned," I tell him with a wide grin.

"Sit tight a minute," he says as he sets his drink aside, moves over to his dresser, and pulls open one of its drawers. When he returns, he is holding a colorful box pressed against his robe.

"I think you'll find this to be more than satisfactory," he announces as he sets the box in my lap. A large flesh-colored dildo is plainly visible through a cellophane window in the front of the box. "Go ahead and open it."

Seconds later I have a marvelous instrument in my hands. It is perfectly sculpted, very much like Mitch's cock and about the same size. It is made of smooth flesh-like material, maybe some form of silicone. Very heavy testicles sway gently back and forth as I turn it this way and that. Perhaps its most intriguing feature is a handle about four inches long, similar to the end of a baseball bat. I'm grinning widely as I grip the dildo by the handle and point it at him like a sword.

"En garde!" I cry and then have an attack of the giggles. Mitch just grins back at me.

"I've seen a few didoes online," I tell him when I recover, "but nothing like this. Why is it so heavy?"

"I have them custom made in Thailand," he responds with a smile. "Most of the weight comes from the tungsten inserts in the testicles. I served as the model for the mold and then approved the prototype. I always keep a few on hand. From time to time a client or lady friend wants me to use one on her. Afterwards, I give it to her as a gift."

"Why on earth would they want this, impressive as it is, when they can have the real thing," I ask, pointing the dildo at his crotch.

"Memories maybe, and the ability to do other things while you're using it."

Suddenly I understand. An image flashes through my mind and it sends a little shiver up my spine. Mitch sees my demeanor change a bit and smiles at me.

"You'll figure it out."

"Thank you," I respond with a smile. Taking a final sip of my wine, I put the dildo in my backpack and rise to my feet. "Bonnie and I will put this to good use." Mitch rises to his feet as well, knowing it is time for me to leave.

"Before I go, tell me about that g-spot thing."

He responds by holding up his left hand with his middle fingers together, his index and pinkie spread wide, and then makes a rapid curing motion with the middle fingers. I now understand what he did, but can't believe there isn't more to the technique.

"That's it?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"As far as finger motion is concerned. The secret of success is finding the right spot. When I found yours, you let me know right away," he replies with a grin.

"Well, that is something I need to remember..."

"So you can instruct your next boyfriend," he interrupts.

"Exactly," I respond with a grin of my own. "Or girlfriend."

A minute later I have my laptop and backpack in hand. Mitch escorts me downstairs to the door. Just before I depart, I pull a thumb drive out of the backpack.

"This is for you, Mitch. It has three videos on it. The first is the one my mother edited from your feature length film with Dani, the one that convinced me you were the right guy to relieve me of my virginity. The second is the one where you actually did it. The third is from your time with Bonnie yesterday.

"Thanks Jodi. You might be surprised that I rarely see the videos I make. Occasionally your mother will consult with me on something, always trying to improve things, but by and large I don't see much of the material. I'll enjoy looking at these. And by the way, if you or Bonnie are interested in a repeat performance sometime when you're home from school, call me."

"Will do," I promise with my most dazzling smile.

As I pull away from Mitch's condo, an exciting thought crosses my mind. The next time I have sex, it will be with Bonnie.

Mom is not around when I get home and I'm glad. I'm sure I look pretty rough and a glance in my full-length mirror confirms my assessment. I jump in the shower, then dry my hair and pull it back into a pony tail. Dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, I go downstairs.

Mom is home now, obviously having returned from the supermarket, when I enter the kitchen.

"Hi honey," she says with a smile. "How was your afternoon?"

"Perfect," I reply with a broad grin.

"Glad to hear it. Now, give me a hand preparing dinner. Luke will be here about six o'clock."

****

It's Tuesday and the caravan is underway. Bonnie's folks are in the lead with their Suburban stuffed to the gills. Bonnie is behind them in her Miata and I'm following her in my Beemer. My mother and Luke are bringing up the rear with his Land Rover, Mom's Camry lacking the capacity to handle all of my important things. I have no idea where Bonnie and I are going to stash everything. We spent much of yesterday trying to eliminate all but essentials. Nearly everything seemed to be absolutely necessary.

When I wasn't packing, I was polishing the weekend videos. The results aren't nearly as good as Mom's work, but I'm pretty pleased with the product. Bonnie hasn't seen any of it yet, but I'm certain she'll like what I've done. We plan to watch everything as soon as possible after we get settled.

We arrive in due course and now everyone is standing around in our dorm room. Bonnie and I are at a loss after trying to put everything away. We've filled up drawers and the armoires and we still have piles of stuff on our beds. The mothers take over and have a plan in place within minutes. After a quick trip to a local Target they return with a stack of shallow plastic bins and, just like magic, our remaining items are neatly stored under our beds. They also bought us one of those little refrigerators that fits perfectly in one corner of the room and filled it with bottled water.