Helping Jodi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had the same problem. Once Mitch started fucking me from behind, each orgasm sort of blended in with the next one.

"What's the deal with the finger fucking?" she asks. "I've been finger fucked before, and it felt good, but it was nothing like what Mitch did to you.

"No big deal," I tell her with a straight face. He just gave me a g-spot orgasm."

"A what?"

I spend a minute or so repeating what Mitch told me, including the demonstration with my fingers. Bonnie stares at me for a long moment before responding.

"Do you think we could do that to each other?" she finally asks.

"I don't see why not. We both have long fingers and we keep our nails much shorter than most girls. But I suspect it'll take a while to figure everything out. Mitch has probably done it hundreds of times so it was second nature to him."

"Let's try it now," Bonnie suggests, blushing a little.

"Then take off your nightshirt and lie back," I order. As she complies, I set everything aside except for one of the dual bullet vibrators and the tube of lubricant. If I can't make her cum with my fingers, I'll finish her off with the little machine. When I have everything ready, Bonnie is lying on her side, beautifully naked, with her head on the pillow. I peel off my nightshirt and join her.

"I don't think you'll need the lube," she murmurs. "I'm sopping wet."

"We'll see," I respond as I cradle her head in the crook of my elbow, slide my hand down between her thighs, and bend down to initiate a kiss.

Mitch started out finger fucking me in what I assume was a normal manner before he got down to business. I intend to mimic his technique as closely as possible, so I begin by gently fingering Bonnie's pussy until I can easily insert two middle fingers and move them around in a slow circle.

"You're right," I whisper when the kiss ends. "No need for the lube."

I continue what I'm doing for a couple of minutes, occasionally sliding my fingers gently across her clit before reinserting them into her pussy. Each time I do that, she cries out softly and rocks her hips up into my hand. I'm pretty sure I can make her cum like this, but I am anxious to find her g-spot.

I was close to cumming when Mitch found mine, so it didn't take long for him to push me over the edge. Determined to make it work for Bonnie, I wait until I think she is on the brink, slide my fingers back into her pussy, curl them up behind her pubic bone, and begin to gently stroke the area.

At first I don't get much of a reaction. I know that what I'm doing to her feels good, but I also know that I have not yet found what I'm seeking.

I decide to get more aggressive. Increasing the pressure of my fingers, I begin stroking more rapidly, and Bonnie's response is electric. Burying her face in the side of my neck, she lets out a sharp cry, clutches my shoulder with a tight grip, and her legs begin to tremble. I have found the magic spot. Now confident, I once again increase both speed and pressure.

It's all over in a few seconds. Bonnie cums with a high pitched wail, her body convulsing against mine. I withdraw my fingers and pull her into a tight embrace. As her trembling subsides and her breathing slows, I cup her face in my hand and gently kiss her lips.

"Oh. My. God," she whispers. "I've never felt anything like that before. It was as though my orgasm started at the very center of my being before turning into some sort of volcanic eruption."

"I know what you mean," I whisper back. "The same thing happened to me and you've just done a perfect job of describing it."

"Let me rest a bit and then I'll try to do that to you."

"Not tonight," I respond, "but I would like to cum one more time before we go to sleep. I'm a bit amped up by what I was able to do to you."

"Then lie back and open your legs nice and wide for me," she orders with a smile. "I'll take care of that other thing in the morning.

When I have done as instructed, I watch as she snuggles in between my thighs and lowers her mouth to the small patch of dark red fur. At the first flick of her tongue I let out a soft cry of pleasure and allow my eyelids to drift shut. Minutes later I have a crushing orgasm when my best friend, roommate, and lover launches me over the top.

After I recover, we remain in each other's arms for a while until sleepiness forces us to part for the remainder of the night.

****

I have always been a deep sleeper, so when I slowly regain consciousness in the morning, I am not surprised to find Bonnie in bed with me. I am lying on my back with my legs open, slowly becoming aware that she is gently combing her fingertips through my pubic hair.

"Ahhh," she murmurs, "you're finally awake. Don't move. I'm going to finger fuck you."

Never in a million years would I believe that I could go from deep slumber to the brink of a crushing orgasm in only a few minutes, but that is exactly what happens. Bonnie's fingers quickly start the flow of lubrication and I moan with pleasure as she manipulates my pussy as though she's been doing it for years.

As I had done with her last night, Bonnie apparently intends to bring me quickly up to the edge by concentrating on my clit before trying to find my g-spot. So far it's working. I am rapidly approaching the threshold of a sensational orgasm without any g-spot stimulation. If she keeps doing what she's been doing, I'll cum within seconds.

Sensing that I am ready, she abandons my clit, slips her fingers inside my pussy and begins to stroke the sensitive area behind my pubic bone as I tilt my hips upward to give her room to work. Within seconds I let out a sharp cry as her fingertips locate the precise area that Mitch found on Sunday.

Bonnie knows she has found my sweet spot and immediately becomes much more aggressive. My response is to fill the room with those unique female sounds that convey intense sexual pleasure. Violent tremors seize control of my body, I clutch frantically at her shoulders, and cum with a high-pitched keening wail.

I have forgotten how to breathe. There is no strength left in my body. I have gone completely limp except for my heaving breasts. Vaguely aware that Bonnie is softly stroking the insides of my thighs, I try to form words.

"I...I..."

"Shhhh," she murmurs and then presses her lips to mine.

****

Stanford University enjoys a fine reputation for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the academic rigor it demands. Bonnie and I have always been excellent students, but we quickly discover that hard work will be required if we wish to maintain our customary high standards of achievement.

Neither of us is prepared to declare a major, but our natural inclinations and abilities point us toward science, technology, or mathematics. Our course loads reflect those leanings and we find ourselves studying late into the night all during the week.

On weekends we have some time to experiment. Taking Mitch's advice, we try a lot of what we find on the internet or conjure up for ourselves. We even attempt scissoring once but it's too awkward and we end up giggling throughout the ten minutes or so that we try to make it work. Even with bullets buried deep inside our pussies, neither of us was able to achieve an orgasm, so we abandoned the effort and made each other cum with our tongues.

But the long weeknights of studying are beginning to take their toll and our sex life is paying the price.

"I'm starting to feel like we're an old married couple," Bonnie complains one Wednesday night with a loud sigh and a frown. We are each seated at our desks, laptops open and pencils in hand, working on a calculus assignment. Calculus is one of only two courses we have together, the other being freshmen English. "We haven't had sex since Sunday."

"How close are you to finishing?" I ask with raised eyebrows, suddenly realizing I've been waiting for a moment like this. "I'll wrap up my problems in another ten minutes or so."

"I'll be close to that," she responds.

"Good. When we finish, let's take a shower and then I have a surprise for you," I tell her with a wide grin.

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?"

"A crotchless panty surprise. Now finish your homework."

"When did you have time to come up with a surprise?" she demands. "Except for classes, we've been together every minute since we moved in."

"I'm not telling."

"Well, if our crotchless panties are involved, it must be something good," she declares with a wide grin. Thirty minutes later we are back in our room, hair dried and brushed, wearing the sexy little outfits.

"Lie back on your bed," I tell Bonnie with a smile, "but don't open your legs."

"Sounds mysterious," she murmurs as she complies with my instructions, her legs crossed demurely at the ankles, her luxurious dark hair fanned out on the pillow.

"You are fucking gorgeous," I tell her with a smile as I toss her my pillow and then bend down to pull one of the plastic bins from beneath my bed. The extra pillow allows good visibility for some of the things we do to each other. Bonnie sits up, places my pillow atop hers, and lays her head back down. She now knows I'm going to do something she'll want to watch, at least until her eyes will no longer focus.

"I know I'm gorgeous," she quips with a grin and then turns her attention to what I'm doing.

When we moved into the dorm, I was careful to smuggle Mitch's gifted dildo wrapped in an extra pair of jeans. Keeping my body between Bonnie and the bin so she can't see, I unwrap the splendid implement and grasp it by the handle. Sliding the bin back under my bed, I stand upright and turn to face my roommate.

"Holy shit!" she exclaims, her eyes now fixed on the impressive phallus. "Where did you get that and why haven't I seen it before?"

"Mitch gave it to me that last Sunday and I've been saving it for a special occasion."

"What's the occasion?" she inquires, her gaze still focused on the large silicone cock.

"Sexual frustration. As you pointed out, we rarely have sex during the week, so it's time to try something new," I reply as I turn off her study lamp. Grabbing a tube of lubricant and a dual-bullet vibrator from the drawer in my end table, I place them within reach. "Now you can open your legs."

Spreading her legs in response, she doesn't take her eyes off the superb instrument in my hand as I smear a generous amount of lubricant on the head and shaft.

"I...I've never experienced a dildo," she murmurs as I move toward her bed.

"Me neither. You can do me when I'm finished doing you."

"Deal," she says a little breathlessly.

"Wider please," I tell her. "And draw your knees back a bit." When she complies, I sit cross-legged between her thighs, still stroking the slippery cock. The opening in her panties perfectly frames her pussy, exposing it for what I'm about to do.

"Oh God," she breathes as I slowly slide the head up and down her slit, making sure to drag it gently across her clit with each pass.

"Oh fuck," she moans. The dildo is quite large and there has been no foreplay to prepare Bonnie for penetration, so I intend to take my time.

I have given this a lot of thought ever since Mitch gave me the dildo. More than once I've wished there had been enough time that Sunday for him to give me a lesson in its use. Fundamentally, I know it's simple; just thrust it in and out. What I don't know is whether I'll be able to make Bonnie cum with this thing. If I can't, I'll resort to my fingers or the vibrator to push her over the top.

Bonnie has not taken her eyes off the silicone cock since I started, watching intently as I continue to move it around without attempting to enter her. Her continuous moans tell me that her arousal is already growing at a good pace. When she begins to rock her hips upward each time the head crosses the entrance to her pussy, I know she is nearly ready. One final pass over her clit does the trick.

"Oh God!" she cries, "Fuck me!"

Trying to emulate Mitch's technique for entry, I apply steady pressure, sliding the big cock purposefully into her until the heavy testicles come in contact with her body.

"Oh...oh...oh...yes," she murmurs and then rocks her hips emphatically, trying to send me a message. I get it.

As I begin to thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy, I instantly recognize the utility of what I have in my hand. I can easily vary speed, force, and entry angle, probably more than even a guy like Mitch is capable of matching. I have far greater range of motion. Plus I get the added excitement of watching her respond to what I'm doing.

It doesn't take long for me to find a combination that pushes her quickly up the slope toward what I hope will be a crushing orgasm. But I want to make it last a while longer. Just when I believe she's about to go over the edge, I back off slightly, denying her release, and then quickly resume the tempo I had been using. This is fun. I do it several more times as Bonnie's unintelligible cries fill the room.

I am watching closely for signs of vexation. Right now, she is enjoying what I'm doing to her but very soon I will have to let her cum. Finally, when the barest hint of a frown crosses her beautiful face, I quickly increase the speed and force of my thrusting. In response, her cries grow louder and she begins to claw at the sheets with her fingers.

I am a bit worried that Bonnie has had little clitoral contract and might not be able to cum with just vaginal stimulation. I don't want that to happen, so I reach forward with my free hand, prepared to manipulate her clit with my thumb if necessary.

My concerns are unfounded. Clamping a hand over her mouth, she arches her back and begins to tremble violently as orgasmic contractions seize control of her body. I continue fucking her very hard until I'm certain that her orgasm has run its course.

Realizing that she is completely spent, I slowly withdraw the implement from her pussy and position my body above hers. Supporting most of my weight on knees and elbows, I create as much physical contact as possible while still allowing her to regain control of her breathing.

Eventually her eyelids flutter open, she smiles up at me, and pulls my body down hard onto hers. I gather her into my arms and press my lips to hers.

****

It's my turn now. We have switched places and I now fully understand Bonnie's intense focus on the moving dildo. I've been fucked on only two occasions and, except for brief glimpses, wasn't able to watch Mitch's cock do its work. After the fact, the videos of our encounters provided superb views of what he did to me, but it isn't the same as watching myself getting fucked in real time. It is a huge turn-on.

My mother once told me that the most powerful sex organ in the human body is the brain. Over the past few weeks I have found that to be true. My mind has been working overtime ever since Mitch relieved me of my virginity and it is racing at warp speed right now. I know I will soon have an orgasm in a manner I've never experienced before and the thought sends chills racing up and down my body.

My legs are open wide and Bonnie is sitting cross-legged between them as I was earlier. She is very slowly moving the dildo in and out of my exposed pussy, the crotchless panties providing ample access. At my request, she is proceeding slowly for a little while so I can enjoy both the physical sensations and the visual effects of what she is doing to me before I am no longer capable of conscious thought.

I am aroused but nowhere near ready to cum yet. Bonnie is experimenting, as I had done with her, by changing the entry angle, speed, and thrusting force. The sensations she is producing are sublime and watching her work has captured my complete attention. When she does something especially pleasurable, I let her know immediately. Each time it happens she grins at me, clearly pleased with herself.

Eventually she finds exactly the right combination of movements that I hope will lead to a shattering orgasm. I am ready to begin the climb.

"Harder now!" I demand and Bonnie responds by slamming the huge cock into me with astonishing force. She has always been physically strong and she now puts all her strength into fucking me as hard as she can. I clamp a hand over my mouth and emit a muffled scream as I watch the dildo disappear and reappear between my open thighs with dazzling speed, the heavy testicles colliding with my body in a most pleasurable fashion.

After a minute or so I can no longer watch. Drowning in sensation, my eyelids drift shut as I go over the edge with a long high-pitched wail, only partially muffled by the hand that is still clamped over my mouth.

Bonnie slows but continues to slowly fuck me as I experience several aftershocks. When my breathing finally returns to normal, she withdraws the dildo, sets it aside, lies alongside my body, and pulls me into her arms.

****

"What time is it," I ask. With are arms and legs entwined, I can't see the little clock radio that sits on Bonnie's desk.

"Ten o'clock," she responds. We've been resting for a half hour or so.

"Want to go another round? An idea just flashed through my mind."

"Uh...well...sure," she replies with a grin.

"Get out of bed but leave the dildo," I order. "And take off your nightie. I want us naked for this part.

"Yes ma'am," she responds with a puzzled look on her face as she complies.

When I have the bed to myself, I strip off my outfit, toss it aside, and flip over onto my back. Grasping the dildo by its shaft, I position the handle between my legs as close to my pussy as I can, straighten my legs, and then clamp the handle tightly between my thighs. The dildo is now pointing straight up at the ceiling.

"What the..."

"I remember you whining that Mitch didn't have you get on top when he fucked you. Now's your chance," I tell her with a grin. It takes her about a microsecond to get the picture. Returning my grin, she grabs the tube of lubricant, climbs onto the bed, and straddles my legs.

Bonnie is in a hurry. After quickly applying lubricant, she rises up onto her knees and scoots forward until her pussy is directly above the dildo. I hold the shaft steady while she reaches down to grasp the head and put it into position. With a contented sigh she slowly descends until she is fully impaled on the huge cock. "Oh lord," she murmurs as she begins to move.

By holding my legs tightly together, we are able to do a pretty good job of replicating my female superior experience with Mitch. Bonnie experiments with hip movements amid intervals where she rises up on her knees and then plunges downward sharply, each time emitting a yelp of pleasure. I watch with almost equal pleasure as her arousal begins to ramp up.

She is moving rapidly now, rocking her hips in search of clitoral contact just as I had done with Mitch; and doing so with the same lack of success. Fortunately for me, he was able to coach me into a position that allowed me to enjoy a sensational orgasm. Unfortunately for Bonnie, Mitch's technique does not work for her and she remains suspended just below the threshold of climax.

"I can't come this way," she moans, frustration clearly audible in her voice.

"Keep moving," I tell her as I grope around for the vibrator, find it, and energize one of its bullets.

"Keep moving," I tell her again as I push the little machine down until it is resting against the dildo's shaft, close to where her clit should be. Immediately, Bonnie responds.

"Oh God! Yes!" she exclaims as she slows her hip motion and leans forward to make firmer contact with the vibrator. Within seconds she clamps both hands over her mouth and lets out a high pitched wail as her body begins to tremble violently in orgasmic release.

To my surprise she doesn't make any attempt to avoid the vibrator or disengage from the dildo. Puzzled, I hold my body in position, wondering what she is going to do next.