Helping Jodi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she does is press her clit more firmly against the vibrator and resume a slow, sensuous hip motion. Bonnie is going for another orgasm and the idea delights me. As she quickly climbs up the slope, I wonder if I can duplicate her performance when it's my turn.

In less than a minute, Bonnie lets out a muffled shriek, snatches the vibrator out from beneath her legs, and collapses onto my breasts. When she recovers, I'll get on top to finish up the evening.

****

For the next week or so we experiment with the dildo. One thing we noticed almost immediately was a wonderful, calming release of tension. Our conclusion is that we had been stressed by our new academic environment and were taking things far too seriously. As we resumed having regular sex, we relaxed, now taking our school work in stride with no degradation in scholastic performance. Both of us aced several quizzes in the days following our first use of the dildo.

Our second night with the dildo was spent exploring rear entry techniques. I went first, kneeling on the foot of the bed while Bonnie vigorously fucked me from behind. It didn't take long for me to figure out that the easiest path to multiple orgasms was through judicious use of a vibrating bullet while being fucked. An added benefit to the position is, with both hands busy between my thighs, I can press my face into the bedclothes and scream out my pleasure without alarming our neighbors. Copying my technique, Bonnie enjoyed several sensational orgasms. Finally, completely exhausted, we fell into deep slumber.

The following night we reverted to the first position we tried with the dildo. We had both experienced orgasms with little or no clitoral contact that first night, but once again found that a vibrator gave us greater control and encouraged repetitive orgasmic events. We soon adopted a method that significantly enhanced our experience. Lying back on the stacked pillows, we are able to watch ourselves being fucked and employ the bullet whenever we wish. It didn't take long for us to discover we could extend the duration of an orgasm by intermittently touching the bullet to our clits as we were cumming.

All in all, we feel like the dildo is a most welcome addition to our sexual activities. That said, we both know we're missing something.

"I love the dildo, and everything else we do," Bonnie declares, "but I miss the physical pounding I can get from fucking a guy." We have finished lunch on a Friday in the dining hall but have a few minutes before we split up to attend afternoon classes.

"Me too," I respond. "If we don't find some trainable local talent soon, we'll be forced to pay a visit to Mitch."

"It's our own fault. We've been so busy exploring sex with each other that we're missing opportunities to meet guys."

"I agree. Let's prowl around the campus a little this evening just to see what's going on," I propose as I rise from the table.

"Good idea," she replies.

As we pass by the dining hall foyer, something pinned to the bulletin board catches my attention.

"Hang on a second," I tell her as I take her hand and pull her over to the board. What caught my eye was a brightly colored flyer announcing the formation of an intramural volleyball league. Each dorm that wants to participate will put a team together. There's a meeting in Wilbur Hall tonight at seven o'clock to kick start everything.

"Let's attend that meeting," I suggest. "We both like volleyball."

"We're good at it too," Bonnie responds with a grin.

And that's how we end up meeting Zach and Darren.

****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.