All Comments on 'Helping Jodi Pt. 05'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Bob150BobBob150Bobover 4 years ago
HOT!!

Nice!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Series

Hot chapter as usual. Thanks!

whatshername86whatshername86over 4 years ago
Hard to top

The perfect sexual experiences for adventurous couples. A win-win for everyone. Extremely erotic, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OBSERVATIONS

I avoid reading stories labeled BDSM, so that part of this chapter did nothing for me, in fact I tried to skip the whipping parts, something I have an aversion to -- either giving or receiving.

Thankfully, there was no anal in this series.

Overall, good plot to the series.

The first two chapters were considerably above the remainder, in my opinion.

Based on their training while still at home, I was expecting the girls to meet "trainable" guys. But instead, they hooked up with skilled guys. I think I would have preferred to hear about the girls training some eager-to-learn and happy-to-be-instructed neophytes (maybe some good-hearted naive geeks?).

The girls finding guys who were lifetime buddies and roommates like themselves, was a nice touch.

Years ago when I investigated the Sybian on the Internet, I found videos of women using it. A Sybian is EXPENSIVE. I just now found a site listing $1,412.00 with free shipping.

Paul in Oklahoma

olblueyesolblueyesabout 4 years ago

i enjoyed this tale up to ch 6,,bondage etc, is a waste of my time, just skipped thru it, if it continues further with nikki, im out,, disappointed that mom was dropped .there was so much back story about her that i was mislead into believing her life in the porn industry was the focus of your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Helping Jodi Series Info