Helping Melinda Be Naughty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A jumble of thoughts were rattling in my brain, including faint awareness that things were happening fast and might deserve some careful thought, but my dick was shouting at me again, 'Holy shit, man, just relax and let this happen.'

She led me to a couch in the family room. "Lay down here." I was feeling helplessly obedient. She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and pulled everything south far enough that my cock sprang free. I could almost hear it cheering.

She began stroking, caressing gently sometimes, teasing the head sometimes, fully enveloping me and pumping, slowly then faster then slower again.

She leaned to whisper in my ear. "Could you see my panties tonight?"

"You know I could."

"Do you like looking at my panties as much as Jake told me you do?

"Yes, Mel, probably more."

"But did you like feeling my nipples against your chest, too?"

"God, Mel... Yes." My heart was pounding, my breathing now a struggle.

Her hand began rotating, moving faster, squeezing harder.

"Did you notice how short my skirt was tonight, how it was almost useless?"

I just whispered a tortured, "Yes."

"Did you think about those tiny panties being the only thing between me and being naked for you?"

OH FUCK, GAME OVER. My orgasm seemed to come all the way from my toes, exploding through my body. My moan turned into a muffled roar. I instinctively reached toward Mel, awkwardly trying to put my arms around her. I realized that I had shot my wad over my left shoulder, maybe against the far wall.

As I tried to resume something like normal heartbeat and breathing, I realized she was still holding me, stroking gently, my shaft, balls, and inner thighs. She smiled at me, naughtily. "Feel good?"

"You're bad, Mel."

"Thanks for helping me be bad,"

I had no idea what to say, I just relaxed backward into the couch, totally spent, aware that she was still stroking and caressing. Feeling a little guilty, but loving every minute of it.

--------------------

We were back at O'Leary's for an emergency meeting of the Buddy Club. I looked up from my Guinness. "I guess you heard what happened, right?"

Jake laughed. "I heard all right?"

"Hmm, that's not what I meant, but holy shit."

Jake nodded, "She was really into it Saturday, and my after-party was awesome."

"One more time, ol' buddy, are you really okay with... with... you know?"

Jake leaned forward, expression earnest. "I suppose a Sunday school teacher would say I should feel guilty, but our plan is working, man. She isn't saying boo about being restless." He paused, reached across the table, and gave me a buddy fist-bump. "You're doin' great, my friend. Please soldier on."

So we'll see where this heads, but I know already that Mel's naughtiness is a moving target.

12