Helping My Brother's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he slumped back into the lazyboy, releasing me but breathing heavily and shakily. "Holy fuck," he moaned, his head back.

I released his dick from my mouth, wiping my tears and then my lips with the back of my arm as I smiled at him. He was still on cloud nine, reeling from that unexpected orgasm. He came down to earth when he saw me looking at him, and he took one final shuddering breath as he looked down at his cock and then back at me.

"Shit, that didn't last very long, did I?" he said sheepishly.

I laughed fully, feeling my entire body shake with joy and satisfaction. "No. That was so hot. You didn't stand a chance against my mouth," I told him unapologetically.

He grinned at me as our eyes met, and I saw the relief flash across his face. "That was incredible," he confirmed. "I came so fucking hard, my life flashed before my eyes."

I started laughing again as I stood up and walked over to my nightstand to grab the glass of water. I took a couple deep gulps, knowing to stay hydrated since I was losing so much wetness from other places. I walked back to him and offered him the rest of the water; I watched his cock as he drank it. His dick hadn't gone soft yet.

When he finally put the water down, I reached out a finger and ran it down his shaft to the bottom of his balls. He shivered and his cock twitched against his body. His dick was now a deep pink, and an abandoned, glistening drop of cum had slipped out from his slit. I leaned forward and licked it. He didn't react negatively, so I took him back in my mouth, wanting to make sure his dick was unusable. If he still had energy left in him, I could think of a couple of more activities we could engage in.

I pulled him out of my mouth with a pop and looked up at him. "Do you think you could go for round two?" I asked, holding my breath. I didn't mind if the fun was over, but if he could keep going...

He grabbed his dick and I slid back, watching him as he pumped his cock, assessing the situation. "I guess my cock wants you as bad as I do," he said, chuckling. "Rare is the time when my cock and my brain collaborate this effectively."

I smiled eagerly at him and raised my eyebrows. "How would you feel about stuffing my pussy with your cock?"

He swallowed heavily and blinked down at me. "I...shit. You wanna have sex?"

I nodded. "We're already here. We've done everything but fuck. I'm on birth control, and I just had my period last week. But it's up to you. Like I said, I don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

He nodded slowly. "Janine Spencer, I would love nothing more than to put my cock inside that tight, juicy pussy."

I couldn't help my grin as I turned around and bent over the bed, spreading my legs. I looked back at him, staring him in the eyes as he stood up and walked towards me. He grabbed his cock and ran the tip over my slit, getting it wet from the juices. More animalistic noises came from behind me, some cursing, and then I felt his cock press at my opening. I squealed as he pushed inside me in one go, slamming into me and filling me up with his hot cock.

I moaned and my legs would have given out if he wouldn't have been holding me up by the hips. With a passion I hadn't expected, he pounded me into the bed, his dick sliding in and out of my soaking pussy. The position made it easy for him to hit deep inside me, and I reached over to the top of the bed where we'd left my sex toys out. I grabbed my wand, turned it on and then pressed it against my clit. We both hissed at the same time, feeling my pussy clench tightly around on his cock.

I brought one of my knees up on my bed, giving him even more access to get deeper inside of me, but immediately regretted it when I heard the first queef being pushed out of me. I tensed up and intended to put my leg back down, but instead got distracted by Jason's groan.

"Fuck that's so hot," he said, pushing my hips and my thigh down as he slowed down, pulled out all the way, and the sheathed himself back inside of my tight pussy. Another queef ripped throughout the room, and another, and another, as he repeated the motion. "Fuck yeah, who's making this little fucking pussy sing?" he asked, continuing his pace.

I didn't respond as I just kept whimpering with his thrusts.

"I said," he started, pulling out and shoving back in harshly. I cried out. "Who. Is. Making. This. Little. Pussy. Sing?"

I moaned, my legs officially giving out. "You are. Jason is. My brother's best friend Jason is making my tight pussy sing. Oh fuck, the way you're pounding me feels so good. Right there, Jason. That's exactly where I want your cock, yes, please, keep going, just like that, please don't stop. If you keep doing that...fuck, yes I'm going to...I'm going to fucking cum. Please, Jason, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," I moaned, feeling my pussy clench all over him. My hips started buckling wildly on his cock as I squirted all over him. He didn't stop to pull out; if anything, he just went harder, and my pussy death gripped him as fluid kept spraying out of me.

Finally, the waves of burning pleasure slowed, and I considered asking for a break, or a switch in position. However, I felt his lips slowly kissing the skin on my spine, and I shuddered at the intimacy of it. The hot smoothness of his tongue sent heat right back to my nipples and clit, and I arched my back, further pressing my bottom into him. He reached a hand around me and grabbed my tit in his hand as he pressed me to him, this time keeping his dick in me as my knees came together. He humped me purposefully, squeezing my nipple hard. I barely noticed the pain; instead, all I could focus on was the pleasure. In fact, I was so fucking obvlivoius to everything going on that I hadn't even realized that he was completely propping me up. I had literally no strength in my legs anymore.

"Janine," he whispered next to my ear, and pulled back to give my ass cheek a rough slap. I jumped, a little yell slipping past me that turned into a moan as he rubbed the area with his hand. Then he slapped me again, repeating the process, and I let out a sob of pleasure and pain. He was still twisting my nipple, still pounding me. "Janine," he said again. "Have you ever had someone fuck you with that buttplug in your ass?"

My eyes shot open, momentarily distracted. His body slowed behind me, and I looked over my shoulder at him, taken aback. When I'd first caught a glimpse of him, he looked ravenous, hungry, like a man that was taking what he needed to survive - but as our eyes met, a little bit of reasoning came back into his face. And I hated to see that.

"No, but I'm down to try it if you are," I said breathlessly.

His eyebrows shot up, but I turned away from him and reached back to the pile of sex toys, this time fishing out the buttplud. I held it out for him behind me. When he grabbed it, I dived back in for the lube, offering that to him as well. He was still slowly sliding in and out of me as I heard him pumping some of the lube and then felt the coldness of it around my asshole.

"I'm just gonna slide a finger in first," he said, his cock still stroking deep inside my pussy. I felt a pressure at my asshole, and I struggled to relax. I put aside my vibrator, taking deep breaths as he slid his cock in and out of me while slowly pushing his finger deeper and deeper inside of me. "Just like that baby. You're doing so good," he said. "Fuck, your asshole is so tight around my finger. It's almost all the way in...there we go," he continued.

I moaned, pushing my face into covers on my bed. I felt so stuffed, and my pussy felt so sensitive. All of a sudden, he was pushing his cock in while pulling his finger out, and then pushing his finger in while pulling out his cock. Again, my ass began to twerk and buck, needing the stimulation faster so I could cum and squirt my sweet pussy juice all over his cock and hand. Instead, he reached out a hand and grabbed my ass, stopping me from moving. His finger pulled out, then his cock, but before I could protest, I felt the cold, lubed silicon of the three inch buttplug. It pressed up against my entrance, and then slid right in with barely any protest.

Jason turned the buttplug vibrations on and pulled it in and out of my asshole. I relaxed into the pleasure. My only issue was that now my pussy felt empt-

I felt his cock at my entrance again and sighed happily. He pushed inside of me, slowly this time, filling up both of my holes. I moaned at the feeling of being stretched. "Holy shit, that's so full," I breathed, my eyes closed.

"Janine, I'm gonna go harder," he told me.

I nodded, not capable of forming more words at that moment. Instead, my toes curled and my fingers fisted into the mattress as Jason began pounding me, unleashing a torrent of slam after slam after slam. I cried out with each one, feeling the orgasm building up again; I barely had time to register what was happening before the wave of pleasure crashed into me, the entire area in between my legs and in my guts resounding with a trembling shake. I clenched all over him, shaking, screaming like a wildcat while he held me in place and fucked me with no mercy. I hadn't expected such ravishing but I welcomed it as all my anxieties and fears and my entire existence disappeared; all that was left was the pure ecstasy and pleasure.

I heard a guttural moan behind me and he gave two more pounds before he pulled out and rubbed his cock against my right asscheek. I felt the hot squirt of his come hit my back. "Fuck yeah, Janine, god your pussy felt so amazing, holy fucking shit," he said as another squirt made its way on me, this time lower on my back. He smacked his dick against my cheek two, three times and then -

He collapsed next to me on the bed, his hand over his face, breathing haggard.

I closed my eyes, knowing I could fall asleep like that, right there with his cum all over my back, buttplug inside of me. I hadn't been used so well before, I hadn't come so hard before.

But then I felt the bed moving and I realized he was gently wiping my back with a tissue. I opened my eyes and looked back at him, his concentrating yet tender face, and I couldn't help myself as I said, "Goddamn. Mary was an idiot."