Helping My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knowing that they were watching me, knowing that they were hungry and excited and watching me! It excited me beyond belief! I needed to climax! I needed to cum NOW!"

"A little exhibitionism can be very exciting!"

"A LITTLE exhibitionism? They were watching my boobs bouncing and swaying as I rode your cock! That's a LITTLE exhibitionism?" Lisa asked.

"Well, we could try moving our sleeping bag to the middle of the clearing and make love there!"

About then we heard the passionate exclamations of a couple in another tent, as their coupling reached a crescendo. Lisa looked at me and laughed quietly. Then she pulled me to roll on top of her.

"Make love to me! Fill me with your love! Fill me with YOU!"

I reentered the moist warmth of my little sister's pussy. I pumped into her welcoming wetness again and again. My eyes were open and locked onto hers as I filled her body with my engorged manhood again and again. "YES! MAKE LOVE TO ME! FILL ME!" she cried!

She was excited by her freedom to shout lusty exhortations, and that also spurred me on. I drove myself deep into my little sister's welcoming body. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, exposing her completely to my invading manhood. I was tugging and twisting her sensitive nipples as I thrust powerfully into her. She was exclaiming, "OH! OH! OH!" With every stroke as I entered her. Her knees were nearly touching her shoulders as I pumped my cock through her tight channel. Every stroke tugged on her clitoris and rubbed firmly against her G-spot. Suddenly she screamed, "Aaaaaaaggghhh!!!" as her body was consumed with a powerful orgasm.

I loved Lisa's uninhibited responses to our love making! I pumped myself even deeper into her spasming vagina! I could not get enough of this beautiful woman!

I thrust faster and deeper into Lisa; my need was building and building. She continued to moan and wail as my cock shuttled through her tight passage. I pumped into my little sister again and again and again.

I was approaching a precipice of my passion. I was pumping and thrusting harder and faster. Sweat was dripping down onto Lisa's breasts. Her orgasms were never-ending as she moaned and cried out her passion. The need for release was ever increasing and my explosion was imminent!

Then it happened! I was spewing lava hot semen deep into my beautiful sister! I was spraying myself into her again and again as my hips pumped and jerked. Every movement poured another blast of my thick semen into Lisa's center. I poured myself into her, giving her all my love, my body, and my soul! With every thrust I poured more of myself into my beloved little sister!

I allowed her legs to relax onto the sleeping bag as I relaxed onto her heaving breasts. Soon I pulled the sleeping bag over us and we slept.

I had just opened my eyes when Lisa said, "I need to go pee!"

"OK?"

"It's daylight! People will SEE!"

"When you are camping, everyone goes pee in the woods. It's no big deal."

"Do I get dressed and everything? I really need to go!"

"You can just put on your shoes and slip out into the woods."

"Will you go with me?"

What was I to say? "Sure, I'll go with you." Actually, as I thought about it briefly, seeing Lisa running around naked outside sounded pretty HOT!

We had just climbed out of the tent when we saw the gal from the tent across the way returning to her tent. She was stark naked except for her shoes, just like we were! She gave a little finger wave and we waved back. As we returned to our tent, one of the guys across the way was trudging, naked, into the woods. He did not acknowledge us and we didn't say anything.

"That was SO CRAZY! We were running around naked, and half the campground saw us, AND WE SAW THEM! That was SO HOT! Lie down, I want your cock inside me RIGHT NOW!"

Who was I to object? I kicked off my shoes and lay down on the sleeping bag. Lisa already had pulled off her shoes and she was straddling my hips before I hardly knew what was happening. She grabbed my suddenly hard cock and placed it at the entrance of her womanhood, then immediately slid down my pole until I was embedded deep within her.

She had found that she really enjoyed riding me. She sat up like a rider in the show ring, pumping and moving on my rigid cock. I could see that she was looking around the campground to see who was watching. It was clear that she had several spectators and that was exciting her!

I pumped myself into her in time to her movements. She was moving faster and faster when I dampened my thumb with our love juices and began to stroke her clit.

Lisa screamed and moaned as her body began to convulse and spasm with her orgasm. She collapsed forward to rest her hands on my shoulders. I guided one nipple into my mouth and began sucking on it fiercely as I toyed with her other nipple.

Lisa shouted, "YES, GOD! YES!" as her body responded to my added stimulation. Then she completely lost control of her hips and movements. I gripped her hips and pulled her firmly against me as I thrust powerfully into her spasming vagina.

I thrust up into my little sister's pussy again and again and again! She was riding orgasm after orgasm and I was filling her pussy with my hungry cock.

She was like a ragdoll flopping against me! Without losing our connection, I rolled us over, lifted her legs onto my arms, and began plowing her contracting vagina with my engorged manhood. I tugged on her nipples and drove deep into her pussy. She was moaning and wailing as her orgasms crashed forcefully through her.

My hips began to jerk as I sprayed her core with my essence. My hips pumped involuntarily into my little sister's pussy as I poured load after load of my semen into her depths. I wanted to give her all of me! Everything! As she was giving me all of herself.!

When I was totally empty, I relaxed onto Lisa's heaving breasts. We lay like that until the evaporating perspiration was chilling us, then we got up and dressed.

As we sat with several of the other's, there were many knowing smiles, but no negative comments. I realized that our nighttime activities would have been fairly visible, thanks to the full moon. But our morning activities would have been entirely clear and visible to everyone who looked our direction! And as exuberant as Lisa had been, I'm sure that EVERYONE had looked our way!

Lisa looked radiant! She was more beautiful than I had ever seen her before! (And I always thought that she was beautiful!)

After breakfast we packed up our stuff and prepared to head down the mountain. All of the other hikers were continuing on along the trail. Both of the other women hugged Lisa, one whispered something in Lisa's ear. I shook hands with the other guys, many of them were smiling broadly and some laughed. "You two are great!" one guy said.

We headed down the trail. While the downhill was harder on the legs, it was otherwise less strenuous. We stopped to rest for a while near a babbling stream. I kissed Lisa and said, "Where do we go from here?"

Lisa took my question literally, "I think right on down this path, right?"

"Right." I answered with a smile. But where do you and I go from here? I started out trying to help you understand what a normal or mature dating relationship would be like. Now I've messed that all up!"

"I love you, you love me! How is that messed up?"

"We have not been living in the real world! We've been in our little cocoon. I'm scheduled to go off to college in a couple weeks. You're supposed to be starting at the local Community College. That's what our parents expect, that's what we had agreed upon."

"Could I go with you at the University?"

"Since I'm in a guy's dorm, there might be someone who would notice all of your beautiful curves in the shower room! I can hardly bear the thought of us being apart for months!"

"Could you get an apartment? We could live together there!"

"Mom and Dad have already paid for the dorm room and meals...."

"Could you get a refund on that? You know, extenuating circumstances?"

"What extenuating circumstances? I'm in love with my sister and I want her to move in with me? I'm sure that the dean would be happy to sign a waiver for THAT!"

"What if our parents had thrown us both out? We've been disowned? I have no place to live? I have no family to rely on? I will be homeless if you don't take me in? What would your dean do then?"

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?"

"You own your car, don't you? It's not in the parents' name, right?" I nodded. "We each have our college savings accounts, right?"

"They're joint with the parents."

"I could work for two or three years while you finish your engineering degree. Then you would work while I go to school! I love you and I would do anything to be with you!"

"We might never see our parents again."

"I would be sorry for that. They are good people, but I don't think that they would ever approve of our relationship. Maybe they might, someday...."

"So you are proposing that we incite a confrontation with them? Force them to face the fact that we are lovers, and we intend to be together? "

"Essentially, yes." Lisa said. "But we would need to have things done before then. Especially, moving any money we have to accounts they can't touch. "

"Really? You really mean this?"

"Unless you can think of another way. "

"Could you start at the University?"

Well, I haven't applied or been accepted yet. Could I get THAT done before school starts?"

"I doubt it."

"And I would be in some girls dorm. Yes, we could see each other, and probably be together occasionally.... But that all seems so impossible!"

"Yeah, getting you accepted at this point is probably impossible." I was feeling pretty glum.

Lisa wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, then said, "This will work! I will MAKE it work! I love you more than anything else in the world!" She said as she rubbed her breasts against my chest.

Maybe it would all work out? Maybe.

When we reached the car we were both pretty warm and sweaty. After loading our stuff, I took off my shirt and placed it on my seat back. Lisa looked at me, then she did the same. And she removed her tiny bra! Now her full, round breasts were on full display! In only seconds, I was completely hard!

We got in and started driving. I was having a 'hard' time paying attention to the road! Lisa said, "I had no idea how exciting it would be to have strangers watching us, watching ME! It had me so hot that I exploded in no time! GOD, JUST TALKING ABOUT IT HAS ME READY TO BURST INTO FLAMES!"

With that, my little sister pulled off her hiking shorts and her panties! She began rubbing her pussy! Then she was rubbing my cock! She was playing with her nipples! Then she was trying to poke a nipple into my mouth! She wanted it! She wanted it NOW!

I found a deserted office park with a large parking lot and shrubs dividing the lot into sections. I parked in a location that would not be seen from the street or from someone who just entered the lot. I had barely shut off the engine when Lisa was pulling me towards her.

"Run your seat all the way back, and lay it back as far as it will go." I instructed. I crawled into the foot well of her seat, then I began to gently lick her pussy lips. I traced her sensitive, already engorged vulva with my finger up one side then the other. Then I dipped my tongue ever so slightly into her moist slit and traced its length.

Lisa's hips were pumping and she was begging, "Please, I want your cock! I need your cock!"

"I promise! I will give you my cock! But all in good time."

I traced her sex again and again, slightly deeper. I savored her delicate, musky, oh so womanly flavor. Again and again I drew my tongue through her dripping font of nectar.

Then I began to lightly flick my tongue on her clitoris at the end of each stroke. Lisa was moaning and begging, "Please? Please! PLEASE!!" as I inflamed her passion with my tongue. She was moaning and pumping her hips wantonly as I carefully licked her hungry pussy lips.

I continued on and on, fanning the flames of her desire higher and higher. I had released my shorts and pushed them down, but I wanted Lisa to be totally overwhelmed with sexual need!

As she was reaching a sexual crescendo, I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and slipped my finger into her tight little pussy. I curled my finger and stroked her G-spot as I sucked her clit in and out of my mouth. Lisa went rigid! She screamed! She squirted her feminine fluids all over my face!

I rose up and pumped my engorged cock into her spasming pussy as she remained a rigid arch of orgasmic contractions! I drove into my little sister's spasming pussy hard and fast. She was moaning and humping and flailing uncontrollably against my invading manhood.

I pounded my steel hard erection into her depths again and again. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, doubling her over so that her knees were pressed against her shoulders and her pussy was totally vulnerable to my invading cock.

I tugged and twisted her nipples as I continued to thrust even deeper into her welcoming body. Her convulsive contractions rocked her body over and over. I was driving my cock into my little sister's pussy with more force, deeper and faster than ever before. My passion was like a roaring freight train, unstoppable! Soon, I exploded! Gout after gout of hot semen exploded from my body, shooting deep into my little sister's depths. I jerked and thrust, blasting spurt after spurt of my semen onto her cervix, coating the entrance to her womb! My passion would not abate! Again and again my hips jerked and I shot more and more of my semen into her core! Everything within me was being poured into my beautiful sister! I could not give her enough! I would give her anything she asked, everything I had! I was hers, and she was mine!

It took a long time for us to come down from our orgasmic highs. There was no question that we would do whatever was required for us to be together, where we could be joined as one!

I set the alarm for two hours earlier than normal so that we could go to the bank to take care of business. We opened a new joint account and transferred all of our funds into it. I reviewed the car title and verified that it was only in my name. I asked Lisa how she was going to handle the parents.

"Just leave that to me." She said.

After work that evening, Lisa went upstairs for a few minutes before coming down for dinner. It was clear that she was NOT wearing a bra. Her full breasts bounced and jiggled with her every movement. Her plump nipples were erect and clearly visible through her thin shirt. I devoured the view of her beautiful assets.

When Mom walked through the kitchen, she did a double-take as she looked at Lisa. Mom watched Lisa carefully as she poured herself a drink. When she finished she whispered in Lisa's ear, "Could I talk to you for a minute? "

Lisa agreed and they stepped into the hallway. While it gave them a sense of privacy, I could still see and hear both of them.

"Lisa, I know that it is fashionable for young women to go without a bra. But you are well endowed and have very prominent nipples. Your breasts are beautiful, but you might as well be running around topless! What will your brother think? He's your brother, but he's also a MAN!"

"He likes it! He's the one who suggested that I should routinely not wear a bra!"

"What?"

"Matt said that he thinks that my breasts are almost perfect and it's a shame to not be able to see them! I only wore this shirt because I was afraid that you or Dad might object if I was completely topless!"

"Matt has seen your breasts?"

"OH, YES! He LOVES my breasts! He loves to touch them and hold them and caress them! And I LOVE IT when he does!"

"Is Matt FUCKING YOU?"

"Oh, NO! We never FUCK!" I could see the relief wash across our mother's face. "We MAKE LOVE! We never simply fuck! We love each other far too much for simple fucking!"

"You 'love' him? You don't even know what that word means!"

"HAROLD! YOUR SON HAS BEEN FUCKING OUR DAUGHTER!!!"

"What?!?"

"Come here! You heard me! Your son has been fucking little Lisa!!!"

"Matt! Is that true? HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING LISA??" Our Dad yelled.

I stood up. "No, sir. I have not been 'fucking' Lisa! I have MADE LOVE with Lisa many times, and I intend to do so many more times!"

"YOU HAVE DEFILED YOUR LITTLE SISTER???" he shouted. "DID YOU TAKE HER VIRGINITY?"

"No, sir. She gave it to me."

"GET OUT! GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK! BE GONE BY MORNING!" And he stormed to their bedroom. Mom followed without a word.

Lisa smiled a wan smile. "Well, that was a little more dramatic than I expected. But we are disowned and homeless. We should pack all of our stuff and get out of here, don't you think?"

We went upstairs and gathered everything we owned and packed it into the car. I mounted the bike rack and loaded our bikes. And I gathered a few other items from the garage. We looked like the 'Beverly Hillbillies' as we rolled down the street.

I had kept my tent and sleeping bag accessible. We found a deserted spot, pitched the tent, and had a restless night together. I held my little sister, but we did not have sex.

The next morning we drove to the University. I called ahead to the Dean's office and we were seen promptly. We discussed with the Dean our circumstances, how our parents had disapproved of Lisa's boyfriend, how I had stood beside her, and how our parents had thrown us both out of the house and told us never to return.

The Dean was appalled at our story. He called my father, who told him that he never wanted to hear my name again. The Dean was convinced, we were in dire circumstances.

Lisa said that she was going to find some work, and with a refund of my room and board, we could get a small place so that I could continue school.

The Dean said that he knew of a part-time position that she could probably get. He called and set up an appointment for Lisa. He also called the student aid office and gave a thumbnail description of our circumstances. That led to some aid and a refund of part of my tuition. He also contacted a landlord who had efficiency apartments for rent and made arrangements for us to meet with him. "I'm sorry for your difficulties. If you persist, I'm sure that things will work out OK in the end. I will keep an eye on how you are doing."

We met with the landlord. The apartment was small, actually, very small. But he had some left behind furniture that we could have. Understanding our plight, he said that he would get us a new mattress and we could pay for it along with our rent over the course of a year. A real, new mattress sounded wonderful, even if it was lying on the floor!

The next morning Lisa went for the interview for the part-time job. It was for a department secretary, half days. It didn't pay a lot, but if we were careful we could pay the rent, buy used books, and eat frugally! We WOULD make this work!

We settled in to our tiny apartment. Lisa started working almost immediately. I got my books and read the first few chapters to get a jump start on the semester. We made love every afternoon when Lisa came home from work, and again every night.

One afternoon after we were completely sated, Lisa said, "Remember our backpacking trip?"

Not having any idea where this was going, I just said, "Yes?"

"Remember how excited I got knowing that other people were watching me?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Is there a way that I could make money for having people, OK, men, watching me?"

"You mean, like stripping?" I asked, taken aback.

"I don't really know what I mean. I just thought that I had found that it was exciting to have people watching me, and we could use some extra money, and maybe there was a way to make that all work?"

1...456789