Helping My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't really like the idea of you working in a strip club. But I will take you to one or two tonight, and you can see what you think."

That evening I told Lisa to wear something that was just slightly provocative, not slutty! She did as I asked, and she looked HOT! The first club that we entered was a fairly upscale place. We sat and had a drink, no one thought to card Lisa. The dancers were lovely. They went through their routines and gave patrons the opportunity to tip. Then they came down into the crowd wearing only their tiny G-string. One by one the dancers disappeared into the back room.

"Where did they go?" asked Lisa.

"For a private dance." I replied.

"What's that?"

"Possibly a lap dance." I replied.

"What's a lap dance?"

"The girl dances provocatively, rubbing her barely covered pussy against the man's erection... usually until he climaxes in his underwear."

"Oh!"

"Of course, many of the girls will negotiate a higher price for a more intimate contact."

Lisa paused for a moment, and then said, "They fuck them for money! They are prostitutes!"

"Not all, but some."

"Let's get out of here! NOW!"

As we drove back to our apartment, Lisa said, "I feel like I need to go home and take a BATH! I was thinking about showing off my body a little bit for money, NOT SELLING IT!"

"Not all of the girls are prostitutes, but some definitely ARE. And those who are definitely make the bigger bucks. So there is always that draw. And I think that every girl is expected to do the lap dances."

"Well, THAT'S not for me! Maybe it was just a dumb idea."

"Another thought comes to mind. What about online stripping?"

"What's that?"

"It's kind of like a one way video chat with a bunch of spectators. They buy 'tokens' which they can use to tip a performer. The higher the general level of tips, the more provocative the performer becomes. Until at some point or level the performer is completely nude and experiences a powerful climax on camera for the enjoyment of the fans."

"THAT sounds more like something I might do! How does one arrange that?"

"I have no idea. But a good place to start might be to visit some of these sites."

"We would be watching strippers performances together?" Lisa asked incredulously.

"Just for research! I have already found the hottest girl that I could ever hope to find!"

"Good answer!" she said with a smile.

We fired up my computer and searched for cam strippers, cam models, and cam girls. We found hundreds of sites with varying levels of restrictions for access. We picked one that seemed to be middle of the road. I created an account and we were in. There were dozens of girls to look at, maybe hundreds!

"How does a guy pick one?" Lisa asked.

"Well, if it was me, I'd look for someone who looks like you!"

"Suck up! Really what would you be looking for?"

"Well, you know that I am a boob man, so big boobs! A good body with big boobs. And a profile picture that says that you won't take forever to get to the good stuff."

"So a profile that emphasizes my boobs and my curves. Revealing enough that they know that I will definitely be showing the good stuff!"

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked.

"We could certainly use the money. And I will be horny as all get out when I'm done, so you should benefit! What's the down side?"

"Let's pick one or two tonight and watch their whole routine. We'll have to pay something, but the research is necessary if you are going to do this."

We watched a girl with substantial breasts and a fairly good shape. She played with her bra and breasts for a long time, occasionally revealing a nipple for a few seconds before tucking it back into the bra. The tip bell rang listlessly. Finally, both Lisa and I were bored.

We tried another model with good breasts. She was engaging in conversation with the patrons as they made comments about what they wanted to see, and as they gave her tips. Her tip bell rang regularly. Before long she had one large breast in her hands and was toying with her nipple.

"You want more, boys? Make that bell ring!" Soon the bell was ringing regularly, and she pulled out her other breast. She pulled one up and was barely able to suck her nipple into her mouth. "Boy! I wish that I had one of you gentlemen here to suck on my nipples! It makes me so hot and horny when a guy is sucking my long, sensitive nipples! Would one of you nice gentlemen be willing to suck my nipples and make me feel even hotter?"

The tip bell rang almost constantly. She reached behind her to release the clasp of her bra. "You boys wouldn't mind if I were to take this thing off, would you?" She paused, "Who wants me to take this off?" The tip bell rang and rang

"I thought so!" she exclaimed as she pulled off her bra and theatrically tossed it towards the camera. "Did one of you catch that?" She leaned forward, allowing her breasts to dangle below her. Then she swung them back and forth. She sat up again and placed a dildo between her breasts. "I wish I had a hot, hard cock to nestle in this valley! Would one of you be willing to let me borrow your cock for a while?" Tips were rolling in. "Tim, could I use your cock for a while? I want it to slide up and down between my titties until you spray your hot cum all over my chest!"

She poured baby oil between her breasts, squeezed them together, and slid the dildo up and down between them. "I'll bet that you're so horny that you would be cumming all over my boobs and chest by now! I'm so horny that I can hardly stand it! Who would like to make me feel better?"

She adjusted her position to give the camera a view from her face to her spread legs. She was rubbing the outside of her thin panties. Moisture could be seen on the panties between her legs. "I'm so horny! I want to rub my pussy! Do you guys want to watch me as I am rubbing my pussy?"

This give and take, always asking her patrons if they would like to see more, always suggesting that it was them that she wanted to be touching and caressing and whatever to her! Her tip bell rang regularly and sometimes it seemed that the bell couldn't keep up!

We shut down the computer. Lisa had fire in her eyes! She pushed me down on the mattress and attacked my lips. She wanted to devour me with her kisses.

She paused for a moment and pulled off her T-shirt, she was wearing nothing underneath. She attacked the waistband of my shorts while I tried to pull off my T-shirt. She had my shorts down around my knees when she pounced on my erection.

She gripped my cock shaft as she sucked the bulbous head between her lips. I groaned and thrust up into her mouth. She had become highly proficient at this since her first tentative attempt. She bobbed up and down. One hand pumped my shaft, the other twisted back and forth along the sensitive glans. Then she bobbed some more while toying with my balls.

She was sucking voraciously on my cock while her hand pumped furiously on my shaft. I could feel my impending climax! Then she slipped a finger into my anus and pumped it with the same intensity as she sucked and stroked my erection.

I EXPLODED!! Great blasts of my cum flew deep into her mouth and down her throat. She sucked and swallowed vigorously as she pumped her hand on my cock and her finger in my ass! I came and Came and CAME!!! And she swallowed every drop.

I collapsed against the bed when she finally allowed me to relax. Then she finished pulling off my clothes.

Lisa danced around as she removed her remaining clothes. Then she bent over to dangle her sumptuous breasts in front of my face. She moved and straddled my head with her knees, lowering her wet pussy to my waiting mouth. I could feast on her nectar forever!

I dipped my tongue deep into her chalice of nectar, gathering mouthful after mouthful of her delicious fluids. I flicked and licked on her distended clitoris and Lisa groaned and jerked her hips. She ground her pussy against my face. I found her clitoris and sucked it into my mouth. I sucked her clit and refused to relinquish her sensitive little nub. She froze in position and I sucked her clitoris in and out of my mouth, just as thoroughly as she had done my cock.

She was trembling, then she was screaming and shaking as her body disintegrated in a fireworks of orgasms. I was again hard and throbbing for my little sister's pussy. I flipped her onto the bed and impaled her with a single, powerful thrust. Her hips jerked and flailed as I filled her with my engorged manhood. I would never get enough of this beautiful woman!

I pumped myself into her hard and fast. I could feel her body convulsing with her powerful contractions as I filled her pussy again and again. It seemed that she was reaching a point of overload, so I paused.

Then I slid my hard cock deep inside my little sister slowly and gently. I kissed her face and her lips as my erection moved in and out of her pussy with slow and gentle movements. Finally, Lisa's eyes opened and focused on me.

"I love you!" She whispered. "Make love to me!"

We continued our slow and gentle coupling for a long time. But nature has its way of controlling things. Our coupling slowly increased in speed and intensity, a little bit at a time. Our eyes were open and locked onto each other's.

Our passion built, incrementally. Little by little our coupling reached higher and higher. I could see it in Lisa's eyes, and I could feel it within myself. Our crescendo was building up to a beautiful climax. Higher and higher, then even higher our passion rose. We reached heights where we could see forever!

And then we dissolved into one another. I gave her myself, she gave me herself. We were ONE! NOTHING mattered except that!

Over the following days we researched web cam models. We picked up some tips about lighting, equipment, toys, and clothing. Most of the sites function on a token basis and their fees are included in the purchase of the tokens. As an added bonus, most sites deposit the money into your account DAILY!

We ordered a good quality web cam and a couple lights. We also ordered a few fancy bra and pantie sets. Then we made a couple test videos with me as her audience. Lisa was HOT from the start and kept right on going! When she was finished we had some of the hottest sex of our relationship!

Lisa selected one of the web cam sites and got started. She planned to work camming about 10 hours a week, so she hoped to earn maybe $300-400 a week. That would be far more than the job as a department secretary! But that was guaranteed income, while the camming was totally variable. Besides, the Dean had set that up and so she would continue to do that.

The first week, Lisa made just over $300. We were both thrilled! In addition, when she had finished a session, she was SO HORNY! She might have just climaxed on a dildo, but she was hungry for MY COCK! We would have hot sex every night after her cam shows!

School had started and I was going to classes and studying diligently. In fact I was studying harder than I ever had before. I had a view of our future together and that depended on my being successful!

By the end of her first month camming, Lisa was averaging over $500 each week. She had developed several regular followers and that number increased every day! She commented that many of the girls who were camming had their pubic hair all shaved off, and asked what I thought. "Two things: First, I LIKE your pubic bush! I think that it is pretty and sexy! It is light enough that it does not obscure a view of your pussy lips, and yet there is enough hair to say 'I am a grown woman!'. Second, you are building a following. Those guys LIKE you the way you are! There are hundreds of girls out there with shaved pussies! You stand out, in part, because you have a natural bush ... and because you're beautiful, and sexy, and. .."

"OK, I get the idea! You like the way I am! I like the way I am, too. And you're right, I am building a following based on how I look now. If I shaved, I would be competing with all of those other shaved girls. I have my following, I have my niche! And I really am glad that you like me just the way I am!"

By the end of her third month camming, Lisa's following had increased substantially; she was averaging well over $600 a week, over $2500 a month! And our sex life was hotter than ever!

We had not met many people around the University. Between her secretary's job, my school and studying, and her camming, plus our VERY active sex life, we hadn't had much time for socializing. There was one couple that lived in the same apartment building, who we had met and hung out a few weekend evenings. We were together one Sunday night talking when Mary asked, "When you two introduced yourselves you called her your girlfriend, but when I was talking with the landlord he asked if I had met Matt and his sister, Lisa. So which is it really? Boyfriend and girlfriend, or brother and sister?"

I looked at Lisa and she nodded, so I said, "Both!" Then I continued, "We know that society does not condone relationships such as ours, but we are both brother and sister, and boyfriend and girlfriend."

Lisa added, somewhat wistfully, "If it were possible, we would be husband and wife!" A comment that surprised me but with which I certainly agreed.

Bob interjected, "Now, I'm not a lawyer but I think that this is a common law marriage state. I think that IF you live as husband and wife, and present yourselves as husband and wife, for a number of years, maybe 5 or 7 years, then you ARE married in the eyes of the law."

Lisa bubbled, "Just like that? We call ourselves married and eventually we ARE married? No blood tests or marriage licenses or any of that?"

"That's my understanding, but you should definitely talk to a real lawyer!"

I said, "For now, I will introduce Lisa as my wife! You two are our witnesses! And we already have the same name!"

I made an appointment with a domestic relations attorney for a couple weeks into the future. We sat down to discuss our situation and options. First, our state no longer acknowledges new common law marriages. Marriages from before the cut-off date are still honored. Second, we would not have been eligible for a common law marriage anyhow. No marriage is permitted by couples who are closer than 2nd cousins. I was disappointed and Lisa was devastated. He saw this. "So you are living in cohabitation, right?" We nodded. "And you intend to do so for l long time to come, right?" We nodded again.

"There is NO restriction on a brother and sister sharing the same domicile! For social purposes you can call your relationship whatever you want, but for legal purposes you should define the relationship as a domestic partnership. This state does not have any definition of a domestic partnership, so it is whatever you say it is. You should create an agreement that clearly defines ownership of everything you own. You should create a Durable Power of Attorney and a Living Will to give you rights in the case of sickness or injury. Every asset you own should be joint with survivorship. You want to live together and share your lives, so you need to make as much of that legally binding as possible. You will always have a file separate tax returns and such."

"How much will this all cost?" I asked.

"The medical forms are fill-in the blanks, so they are free." He told us the price for the other services, and it was less than I expected.

"OK. Please prepare the necessary documents. When will they be ready?" We set an appointment for the next week.

"My secretary is a notary. She can witness your signatures to make that official."

We took the copies of the other forms and worked on them that night. We WERE going to be a real couple, whether the rest of the world wanted us to or not!

Lisa's camming business was rolling along nicely. When she started, she was using my computer; however that was not very convenient. She was bringing in more money than we really required, so our savings was growing! We decided that she should have her own computer and we purchased a good laptop for her. We also found and gathered all of the receipts for the lights, camera, and other things she uses in her cam shows. This was her Business, and we would treat it as such. She understood that she needed to keep her shows fresh and exciting for her regular patrons, so she purchased lingerie, toys, etc. from time to time.

Lisa had truly embraced the exhibitionist side of her personality. Besides camming, she enjoyed getting dressed up to go out to a show or dinner. Her attire always had me rock hard and throbbing for her body! She had a top and skirt that always had me on the verge of a climax!

The top was a strip of fabric that started at her waist, encircled her neck and returned to her waist. It was only two thicknesses of transparent nylon sewn together at the sides. It exposed the fullness of her breasts at each side, as well as exposing the center to below her navel! But the most arresting part was that the fabric really was mostly transparent! Her breasts and nipples, as well as the curve of her breasts were clearly visible through the thin fabric! I could watch her full breasts bounce and wobble forever!

The skirt she wore with that top had a button added on each side, inside the waist, for the top to button into. It was a fine wool skirt, close fitting to her lovely form. It had a slit that ran along her left leg and ended at the waistband.

Every step displayed the entirety of her shapely leg, and every step caused her bountiful breasts to jiggle and bounce. Men would go cross-eyed trying to look at everything at once. And when we got home, Lisa was a tigress! We would pull off our clothes, or we would slowly and methodically remove one item at a time to build the tension. She would ask me to lie on the bed, and she would mount me!

With my cock embedded deep within her, my little sister would lean forward to kiss me again and again with ever mounting passion. Then she would sit up and squeeze my cock with her vaginal muscles until I was about to scream! Then my little Lisa would begin to move on my rigid erection. She would lift up and down, she would slide forward and back, she would grip my cock again and again with her internal muscles.

When I was crazy with lust she would lean forward, resting her hands on my shoulders and placing her breasts right in front of my face! I would draw one hard nipple into my mouth where I could suckle on her nipple again and again. I would caress and stroke and play with her other nipple while her clitoris rubbed firmly against my engorged manhood. I could suck on her breasts and nipples forever, and she knew it!

I would be pumping my hips up to meet her every stroke. My passion had been at a boiling point all evening and now she had been fanning the flames higher! I pumped myself into my sister's pussy again and again. Her clit was rubbing firmly against my hard erection. We were soaring higher and higher to places we had never before experienced. Then higher still!

Lisa's hips began to flail and jerk wildly. I gripped her hips and thrust even harder into her spasming vagina. And I exploded into her. I was pouring loads of semen into her depths as she contracted and convulsed on me. We came together, we were one. Nothing could ever separate us and nothing ever would!

Our existence consisted of us and our joined bodies. All of the universe was contained in only us, one, joined forever. THIS was the meaning of life!

By the end of the school year, Lisa's web cam was averaging over $700 per week! Nearly $3,000 a month! Of course, summer was historically a slower time for web camming. The Sociology Department, where Lisa was working half time, said that they probably would not be able to have her work there next year. The financial aid office was pushing for all such positions to be given to students who also needed aid. It made sense.

1...456789