Helping My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had obtained a summer job with a local engineering company. I would basically be a go-fer, but it was an opportunity to get a little experience and see what working at an engineering firm was like. While it didn't pay a lot, it did pay better than working retail stores.

We discussed the options for additional income. Lisa suggested that she open a separate web cam, increasing her hours, and generating additional income. She suggested that she would work in the afternoon, she didn't want to interfere with our time together in the later evening.

"Wouldn't late evening be more lucrative?" I asked.

"I'm sure that it would be. But we're getting along financially, and our time together is important!" she said emphatically.

I knew that she was right.

As summer progressed her extra camming hours made up for the summer seasonal drop in the camming business. Then she suggested something!

"What would you think about us doing a couple joint web cam shows a week? It would have to be something with a high entry rate?"

I thought I knew what she was suggesting, but I wanted to be sure. "What are you thinking about? What would be my part?"

"Your part? You would be the flesh-and-blood COCK of the show! I might tease you until your cock was throbbing, dribbling pre-cum, with the veins standing out like a statue. And then I would make you cum harder than you have ever cum before, spraying yourself all over me! Your cum in my hair, all over my face, dripping off of my tits and nipples! Or maybe you would lick me and tease me until I am vibrating with sexual need, then you would make me cum so hard that I would squirt! Or we would get each other so hot that we attacked each other like animals in heat, you bending me in half as I have climax after climax after climax. Maybe with a close-up of your cock pounding deep into my pussy! And a shot of all of the semen you pumped into my little pussy flowing out of my gaping hole like a white river! I'm sure that we could find lots of exciting things to do!

"Of course you would be the beneficiary of all of this pent up sexual desire! Just the thought of doing all those things on web cam has me so hot I can hardly stand it! When we finish this discussion you better be ready to take VERY GOOD CARE OF YOUR LITTLE SISTER!"

"Would my face show?"

"You could wear a mask! OH, I LIKE THAT! It would add a little kinky to the whole thing! You would be my mystery man! YES! Would you do it?"

"With YOU? SURE! If it turns out to be half as hot as your ideas, I would be a fool to miss out on all that hot sex with my very own PORN STAR!"

"I never thought about that! I guess that if we are doing live sexual performances, we really are porn stars! And that gives me another idea! Make videos of our shows and sell them for downloads or DVDs!"

"You are one sexy entrepreneur! I love you!"

"I think that you need to show me how much you love me, RIGHT NOW!"

We left our notes on the table and raced for the bed. Lisa pulled off her clothes on the run and jumped onto the center of the bed. I was moments behind her. I pinned her to the mattress and smothered her with kisses. I held her hands above her head and told her to keep them there!

Then I attacked her! I kissed her throat and chest. I kissed along her ribs and the swelling of her breasts on both sides. I kissed the underside of her breasts and along her cleavage. Then I began kissing her breasts with wet kisses that slowly spiraled toward her nipples.

I played with one breast while I sucked on her other nipple, then I reversed. She reached down to pull my face tighter to her breast, but I said, "Your hands are tied there! Don't try to move them!" Lisa moaned, but followed my instructions.

I continued to suckle on one nipple and then the other. Her hips were moving, humping in a clear suggestion of intercourse! Finally I moved down onto her stomach, kissing and sucking in soft flesh as I continued back and forth, lower and lower.

"PLEASE, MATT! I NEED TO CUM!" Lisa cried.

I continued on lower and lower on her body. I nuzzled her fragrant pubic hair, savoring her musky scent. I kissed the joining of her legs to her body and continued down the inside of her one thigh. When I reached her knees I kissed and sucked on the sensitive area behind each knee.

Then I started back up her thighs. She had her legs spread about as wide as possible, and I took full advantage of this. I kissed and sucked on the tender flesh of each thigh as I slowly worked my way up her legs. Her hips were pumping and her legs were vibrating with pent up need. I finally reached the center of her sex which was flowing with the fluids of her arousal.

I dipped my tongue ever so slightly into her dripping wet slit, gathering a mouthful of her sweet nectar. Lisa's hips lurched! "PLEASE! GIVE ME YOUR COCK! MAKE ME CUM! ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST MAKE ME CUM!"

Lisa was on a razors edge, her need was nearly overwhelming her control. I traced my tongue through her slit again. Her hips lurched upwards again and again. She was trying to fuck thin air!

On my third lap through her pussy slit I ended by wrapping my lips around her distended clitoris. Suddenly slid my finger into her tight vagina and stroked her G-spot as I sucked on her clitoris. THAT WAS IT! Lisa exploded! Her body clenched into a rigid arch as she squirted feminine fluids all over my face!

I sucked on her clit and stroked her G-spot until I feared that she could not endure any more. I released her and shifted my position. Her body was consumed with an avalanche of orgasmic contractions as she shook and spasmed.

I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and pumped my rampant erection deep into her spasming core. I was pumping her hard and fast, my own need was unrelenting! I could feel her vaginal contractions gripping my cock as I thrust into little sister again and again and still more!

I would never get enough of this beautiful woman! I thrust faster and faster into Lisa's depths as my climax built and built. The force within me was unbelievable as I pumped myself into Lisa's depths even faster and harder! Faster and harder, FASTER AND HARDER. FASTER AND FASTER AND DEEPER AND DEEEEEPERRRR!

I EXPLODED! My semen shot into Lisa's depths! Again and again my body jerked as I pumped load after load of my semen deep into my little sister! I was going to fill her with my semen! I was going to fill her with my cock! I was going to fill her with myself! I had given myself to her before, I was giving myself to her now, and I would give myself to her again and again for as long as I held life!

We finally relaxed and rested on our bed. Lisa commented, "It's a wonder that we didn't burn the entire building down! That was SO HOT! But, you gave me an idea for a sex show: how do you feel about a little light bondage?"

"I'm game if you are. But we will need to reverse the roles regularly, I don't think that either of us could be submissive regularly."

"You're probably right about that! But don't you think that would get the audience really going?"

"I'm sure that it would!" Then I added, "The exhibitionist side really gets you going doesn't it?"

"Yes, you know that it does! I get so hot when we go out and I'm showing off my body! Remember the last time when I finally begged you to pull off the road so we could make love?"

"It is seared in my mind as a favorite memory!" Then I added, "You used to go dancing with your friends when you were in high school. Would you like to do that again?"

"I didn't think that you enjoyed dancing all that much?"

"I was thinking about giving you an exciting exhibition opportunity! I'm SURE that I'd like THAT!"

"OH! Now I see! So a tiny top and a tiny skirt? Something like that?"

"Yes, with NOTHING UNDERNEATH!"

"You are so good when you are BAD! I'll see what I can cum up with! I mean, come up with! So I would be out on the dance floor in a public place and my boobs would be bouncing around ..."

"And they might just bounce out of their covering!"

"But if I was wearing a really short skirt with no panties..."

"Your pussy might be exposed as your skirt rode up, or as you bent over!"

Lisa rolled over in the bed, straddled my hips, and guided my reinvigorated erection into her welcoming pussy. And we made passionate love once again.

A few weeks later Lisa had set up our web cam for the two of us. She had set a very high entrance charge and had figured out several targets for tipping. We had set up two cameras for both an overall view and close up action. She decided that a bondage scene where she could tease me and my cock until a massive explosion of cum covered her would be exciting for the audience.

"I was bound to the bed with cuffs and straps in a spread-eagle with a black mask over my eyes. I was wearing only a pair of nylon thong underwear with Velcro sides as the show began. Lisa was wearing a sexy scooped blouse and short shorts. "Do you like my new clothes?" She asks the audience. "Max bought them for me, he just doesn't know it yet!"

"Max do you like my new outfit? Do I look sexy in this?" She dances provocatively around me, bending over low to give me and the audience a good look down her blouse. She traces her fingers along the rising bulge of my cock inside the tiny underwear. She repeats this several times. Then she says, "I also bought a new demi-bra! Would you like to see that?" Then to the audience she asks, "Would you like to see my tiny new bra?" The tip bell begins to ring. She gives several more down blouse views until the threshold is reached, then she pulls off her blouse.

The tiny bra barely covers her nipples and actually shows part of her areolae. She bends over, putting her nearly naked breasts almost against my face. She gives the audience a good view, and then bounces around letting her breasts bounce in the tiny covering. One nipple escapes and is clearly visible to the audience.

"Look at THIS!" She exclaims. "What do we have here?" She asks as she strokes my growing erection. "I think that somebody LIKES my new clothes! (She runs her fingers over my bulging cock.) But that's not all I bought! Do you like my new shorts? Are they TOO SHORT?" Much of her perfect round ass cheeks is displayed below the hem of the shorts. "And are they TOO TIGHT?" She asks as she displays the prominent camel toe at her crotch. "Do you guys like these shorts?" The tip bell rings and rings as she bends over, showing her butt cheeks and camel-toe as she strokes my cock again.

"Of course, I also bought new panties to match my bra. Would anyone like to see them?" Lisa prances around, showing off her butt and barely covered pussy slit as she bends over again to stroke my cock. She has the cameras set to split screen with a close-up of my cock straining within the too small pouch, and a larger view of Lisa and her performance.

"They are cute LITTLE panties! Would you like to see them?" The tip bell rings and rings. She begins to peel down her tiny shorts. She wiggles and jiggles as she slowly peels the tight shorts lower and lower. As she gets her shorts pulled part way down, she bends over to give the camera a shot of her breasts hanging down, barely covered by her tiny bra. She hops around trying to remove her extremely tight shorts. "Come on, guys! Give me a little more encouragement!" The tip bell rings and rings some more. Her bottom is facing the camera as her shorts peel down her legs. She is bent at the waist, exposing her naked buttocks and the string of her G-string panties.

Lisa faces the camera showing off her tiny bra and panties. Errant curls show around the edges of the tiny G-string. Lisa adjusts her panties, pulling the fabric away from her body and suggesting that a view of her charms beneath might be possible.

She dances provocatively around the room, making her full breasts bounce and sway while giving enticing views of her panties and buttocks. She caresses my bulging cock. "I think that Max LIKES my new clothes!" The close up view of my cock straining against its tiny enclosure also includes a view of her breasts barely contained by her tiny demi-bra.

"Do you SEE how hard Max's cock is? Is YOUR COCK hard like that? I wish that I could stroke you too! Should I play with Max's cock? Do you want me to peel off his underwear and play with his COCK?"

The tip bell was ringing and ringing. Lisa ran her fingers up and down my hard, nylon covered erection. Then she ran her tongue up and down on the nylon fabric covering my cock. The bell kept ringing.

Lisa pulled the Velcro sides and released them. I lifted my hips slightly and she pulled my underwear off in one smooth motion! My rigid cock was pointing up to the ceiling.

"I just LOVE to play with a hard cock! Could I play with YOUR COCK? Can you feel my fingers tracing the hard length of your cock?" She asked as she traced the length of my cock. "Let me know how much you want me to touch YOUR COCK!" The tip bell rang and rang.

"Max likes it when I kiss him." She said as she placed a gentle kiss on the head of my cock. "Would YOU like for me to kiss your cock?"

"You think that I should give his cock a better kiss than that?" The tip bell rang some more. "Would YOU like a kiss more like THIS?" She asked as she took the head of my cock into her mouth! The tip bell rang and rang!

The close up picture shows that my cock is a deep purple and it jumps with every beat of my heart. "Max, would you like to pump your hard cock between my big boobs? Guys, what do you think? "The bell was ringing and ringing.

"But, I would have to take off this pretty bra, wouldn't I? Should I do that?" She asked as the bell rang and rang. "It seems that you like that idea!" She reached behind her and released the clasp. Her bra slipped down a little bit and her nipples were exposed, rigid and pointed! The tip bell was still ringing! Lisa shook her shoulders slightly and the tiny fabric dropped into her hands! "Do you like that, boys? Do you like my naked breasts and hard nipples?" The tip bell rang almost constantly.

Lisa leaned over my cock and dragged her nipples along the surface of my pulsing cock. "How is that?" She asked. I groaned. "I think that Max wants more than just that! What about you? Do you want more?" The ringing of the tip bell answered her question. "Let me adjust the camera."

She moved the camera to look right down my body, then she straddled my legs and wrapped her breasts around my straining hard cock. She pumped her breasts up and down around my hard cock. "Is THIS more what you were thinking of?" The bell rang and rang.

"I love the feel of a hard cock! I wish that I could feel YOUR HARD COCK RIGHT NOW!" she said as she pumped up and down on my shaft. The tip bell kept ringing.

"But I really like the idea of having a man's hard cock in my MOUTH! Would you like to have YOUR HARD COCK IN MY MOUTH?" The bell rang and rang!

Lisa moved to where she could take my cock into her mouth, and where the camera also had a view of her hanging boobs. She sucked my cock into her mouth! Then she stopped and asked, "How is THAT?" I groaned! "Would you like some more? What do you think guys, should I suck on his cock some more?" The tip bell rang and rang and rang.

Lisa sucked my cock into her mouth again. This time she worked on it with a passion. I was beginning to thrust into her mouth when she sat up.

"What do you think, guys? Is he really enjoying that? I wish that I had YOUR HARD COCK to suck on! I could suck and pump and suck some more! I would LOVE TO TASTE YOUR CUM! ... Do YOU want to cum???"

The bell rang and rang and rang. Lisa sucked my cock through her lips and bobbed her head on my throbbing cock. She pumped her hand up and down on the shaft of my cock. She was building me towards a massive climax! Then she stopped!

"Guys, do you want to see Max blow his load all over me? Cum in my MOUTH, cum on my FACE, cum dripping down MY BREASTS and NIPPLES? What do you think? Do you want to shoot your CUM all over me?"

The tip bell couldn't keep up! Lisa went to work on my cock, sucking and slurping, swirling her tongue around the crown, pumping her hand up and down my throbbing cock. The bell kept ringing as I was thrusting into her mouth. I was getting closer and closer to my climax as Lisa worked passionately on my straining cock. I was ready to CUM!

Lisa pulled back slightly so that my first blast of semen shot directly into her mouth. My next blast hit her cheek. She redirected my spray and the next blast struck her chest and the following two sprayed her breasts. She took my cock back into her mouth where she sucked the last remnants of my semen into her mouth.

Lisa had semen on her face, she extended her tongue to capture some of my cum that painted her face and drew it into her mouth.

Lisa faced the camera and the audience, showing her cum covered face, chest, and breasts, and said, "Thank you for joining us in our bedroom! We will be here again tomorrow evening; I hope you will join us!" Then she ended the show.

Lisa released me from the restraints and we headed to the shower together. We played and fondled as we washed, then we dried off and returned to our bed. I had experienced a massive climax a short time ago but Lisa had been getting hotter and hornier throughout our little sexhibition show. NOW SHE NEEDED TO CUM!!!

I lay on the bed and my little sister immediately straddled my hips and pressed my erection into her depths in one smooth motion. That sensation is absolutely exquisite! If I live to be 100, I will savor that sensation every time!

Lisa immediately began to pump and thrust on me, riding me up and down, forward and back. Her passion had been building and building and it took only a few minutes until she was engulfed in her first orgasm. Her hips lurched frantically and her coordination disappeared. I rolled her backwards, maintaining our connection, and began pumping into her.

I had recently had a massive climax so I was in no rush. I pumped into my little sister's convulsing pussy deeply and deliberately. I maintained a pace that would keep her orgasms rolling on and on, but one that I could continue for a long time.

I pumped my erection into her again and again and again, maintaining a pace and rhythm that ensured that Lisa's orgasms would continue on and on and on. We had been making love for nearly a half hour when I began to feel the pressure of my building climax. I lifted Lisa's legs onto my arms and caressed her breasts as I pumped myself faster and deeper into her still spasming pussy.

My passion built and built until I was thrusting into my little sister's hungry pussy harder and harder, FASTER AND FASTER! Orgasms continued to rocket through her body as I built to a powerful climax. I thrust into her even faster and harder than before as my need boiled within me! Then I exploded! I was pumping gallons of my semen deep into her spasming core. I poured my essence into her. I poured all of my love into her! I poured my very soul into her!

Then we relaxed.

We woke the next morning still entwined in our lovers embrace. There was dried and crusty fluids from our love making all over the bed.

We got up, showered together again, and fixed ourselves some breakfast. We were still naked when Lisa checked the results from last night's show. It was almost $500!!!

We made in our first evening as much as Lisa had made in her first week! We discussed possibilities for future shows. Since she had teased me to a massive climax in the first show, I suggested the reverse for the second.

Lisa considered this, and then said, "We don't want to suggest that this all about bondage. I want to do that, but after we have established our profile more broadly."

We decided that tonight would be a more normal sexual encounter, with some fellatio, some cunnilingus, and some good hot intercourse!

1...456789