Helping My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa did her afternoon show, we ate some dinner, and she did her evening show. She was such a natural as she performed and encouraged the audience to tip. Of course, she was also as HOT AS HELL!

We dressed for our joint show and then it was time! Lisa opened, "Welcome to our bedroom! Max and I are happy that you have joined us as we give you a peek into our sex lives. Everything we do is based on our love for each other. But little, if anything, is taboo as long as it is based on our love for each other. Sometimes we may be very wild, other times we may be gentle. But we love having you accompany us, and peeking into our bedroom!"

With that, Lisa began dancing provocatively around me. Step by step she stripped off one article at a time, encouraging viewers to send their approval and encouragement through their tips. When she was down to just her panties, she danced over to me and pulled my face between her full breasts as she bounced and jiggled them against my face. Then she repeated this gesture to the audience camera.

She quickly stripped me down, recognizing that my body was not what our viewers were interested in. My rigid erection bounded free as she removed my underwear. She focused the camera on a close up view of my cock, and then she sucked me into her mouth.

Lisa brought her prodigious oral talents to her task while the camera caught the close up action. Though this she was asking viewers if they liked what they were seeing, and encouraging them to make their tips.

I thought that I was going to explode when Lisa abandoned my cock! She made a great show of displaying the wet crotch of her panties. "I NEED TO CUM SO MUCH!" she exclaimed. Lisa toyed with the audience as she worked on her panties. When they were finally off, she tossed them to me and I sucked the aroma of her arousal into my nose.

I stood on camera for the first time, my rampant erection standing out boldly. I guided Lisa to the bed, right where the close up camera was located. I kissed the insides of her thighs and she was moaning and humping her encouragement. "Do you want to see Max eat my pussy? He is REALLY GOOD at it! He can make me cum and Cum and CUM! Let him know that you want to see that!" The tip bell was ringing like crazy.

I worked my way higher and higher until I traced my tongue along her inflamed pussy slit. Lisa was moaning and begging, "More! Tell Max to give me MORE! PLEASE, MORE!" and the bell was ringing constantly.

I drew my tongue deeper through her slit, making it clear how delicious I found her nectar to be. "PLEASE! TELL MAX TO MAKE ME CUM AND CUM AND CUUUMMMM!"

The tip bell rang and rang and rang! The close up camera was clearly catching the action as I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and slipped my finger into her tight pussy. I curled my finger and stroked her G-spot as I sucked on her clit forcefully.

Lisa exploded as her body clenched and arched. The wide view camera caught her explosive orgasm as it ripped through her.

I looked at the camera. "Would you like to watch me plow her tiny pussy? She'll cum and cum and cum!" The bell was ringing wildly as I lifted her legs onto my arms and thrust my rigid manhood deep into her spasming pussy. I played with her nipples and pumped her full of my cock again and again.

The tip bell kept ringing and ringing, but this was about Lisa and me and the love we were expressing for each other. Lisa's orgasms were never-ending as one followed another and followed another.

I pounded into my little sister's pussy harder and faster. I had been ready to climax earlier, but this pause had brought me back to a simmer. Now my lust was boiling within me. I pumped into Lisa even harder and faster as my perspiration dripped onto her heaving breasts.

Then my dam broke and I was shooting blast after blast of semen into Lisa's core. I groaned, I shouted, I wanted the whole world to know that we were one! My hips jerked and flailed as I poured more and more of my semen into the depths of my beloved Lisa.

When I was spent, Lisa appeared nearly comatose. I looked at the camera, my cock was still entombed within Lisa, and said, "We hope that you have enjoyed your peek into our bedroom! We will open the curtains for another time next Friday and Saturday night! Thank you." I reached over to turn off the cameras. Then we slept.

The next morning when Lisa checked the results, we had received nearly $750 for last night's show! We talked about our future plans: We agreed that our longer term plans were unchanged. I would finish my engineering degree. Lisa suggested that I should also consider going on for my Masters. When I was finished and employed, she would go to school and get a degree. However, she was still undecided about what she would want to study. But she would have a couple more years before she started, so she had time to think about that.

I suggested that she might want to eliminate her afternoon shows. They were not particularly lucrative and she might want to do something else with that time.

"Your regular show was bringing in almost $3,000 a month during the 'season', and our weekend shows look like they might bring in more than $5,000 a month. We have been living on about $2,000 - 2,500 a month and saving the rest for a rainy day. I would like for you to do something for yourself. Maybe take a few classes to see what piques your interest? Take yoga or martial arts? Or gardening? You have been so focused on my schooling and covering our basic expenses, I'd like for you to do something for yourself!"

"Matt, that is so sweet! I don't think of my life as being a sacrifice! The camming grew out of necessity, but you know that it tapped into the exhibitionist side of my personality. I have FUN doing my shows. I CUM in my shows! It doesn't satisfy my need for YOUR COCK! But I do cum! So, let me think about it. Maybe it would be a good idea to take a class or two at the University."

Lisa decided to eliminate her afternoon shows and take one course at the University. When the camming season began, Lisa was averaging well over the $3,000/month that we had projected. Our couple's cam was a hit. From the comments that our viewers sent, we had tapped a true couples market, as well as the traditional male market! There were actually some articles in alternate publications and websites that referenced our shows as a new trend in web camming. We were averaging well over $6,000/month from those shows, and regular viewers were interested in videos or a download site for compilations from our previous shows!

After my senior year I worked with the same engineering firm that I had during the previous summer. I let them know that I would be going back to school in the fall to work on my Masters. A couple of the senior partners suggested that I should also consider getting an MBA. With that combination, I would be very marketable. The subtext appeared to be that then they would be very interested in hiring me. My responsibilities were much more challenging and I got some real experience.

Our 'rainy day' fund had grown to over $100,000! We had been in our tiny apartment for two years, and our income during the season was over $9,000/ month and well over $6,000 a month during the summer! We were making more than most couples made working full-time! While camming would not be a long-term career, it did not require an inordinate amount of time, and we REALLY enjoyed it!

We moved into a two bedroom apartment with more than double the space of our old unit. The following for our couple's cam continued to grow steadily while Lisa's evening cam had plateaued at about $3,500 a month (which put her in the top 10% of cam girls on an hourly basis!) or about $42,000 /year for 10 hours work a week! Lisa was taking two classes at the University and beginning to make progress towards her degree.

[Two years later]

I had finished my Masters in Engineering and my MBA. The engineering firm where I had worked summers made me a very good offer, which I accepted. Lisa had finished her freshman year of school and was into her sophomore year. I bought her a diamond and a wedding ring to wear. Until then she had been peppered with guys trying to date her! She continued her evening cam shows and they seemed as popular as ever; and our couple's cam was going strong. We had also added a pay for downloads site with selections and compilations from the show. We were adding more than $100,000 /year to our savings!

[Another Two Years later]

Lisa finished her undergraduate degree in two more years while I became well established at the engineering firm. She decided to take her Ph.D. in counseling psychology at the University. She has been able to continue her evening cam shows and we still enjoy our weekend couples cams. We are saving more money than ever.

[Another Four Years later]

After Lisa finished her Doctorate, she joined a local combined psychology-psychiatric practice. She has turned 30 years old and is ending her evening cam shows, but she still wants to continue the weekend couples cams. She is still aroused by exhibitionism and she feels that we set a good example of what a healthy, loving sexual relationship can be.

We have taken a full battery of genetic testing and our odds of having a healthy baby are nearly as good as any other couple. We will follow-up with genetic testing in utero, but we expect that will go well. It will be fun and interesting to be doing our couples cam when my little sister is several months pregnant with our child!

We are still discussing whether we will try to re-establish contact with our parents. They don't deserve it, but we will see.

All those years ago I agreed to try to help my little sister. I have been rewarded for that kindness millions of times over. "Thank you, Lisa, for letting me help you! You are the best girlfriend any guy could ever hope to have!"

The End.

1...456789