Helping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
futakuma98
futakuma98
120 Followers

She smiled, "You have been a good friend to me and I'm sure you'll be a very good boyfriend and fuck toy. What else do you want?"

"For you to touch me more and to be able to touch you."

"They'll be plenty of that, I love a nice cuddle after sex."

"And I want you to like me."

"I already like you Felix."

"...I want you to love me."

"If you take care of my needs, I will love you for it and I'll make sure you know it." She held out the panties, "So what are you going to do?"

He took the panties without another word, slipping his legs into them and pulling them up.

"Next time I ask you to wear something, I want you to remember this conversation. Remember how much you want to please me and why."

"Are... you mad at me?"

"Not at all. I know you're shy, I love that you are, and I know that you needed me to help you see what you really wanted. But from now on, I want you to be a good little toy and do as I say."

"R-right," he said hesitantly.

She frowned, "See that? No good. Say 'Yes Angie, I'll be a good fuck toy.'"

"Yes Angie, I'll be a good fuck toy."

"Hmm, that's not it. You have to mean it. Think about what you want and say it again."

He thought about his previous words. He wanted to make her happy. To see her smile and be praised.

"Yes Angie, I'll be a good fuck toy. I want you to be happy," he insisted.

Her face lit up and his with it. "Perfect! Just like that. Now get on the bed for me."

He pushed away the urge to question her and climbed onto her bed first.

"What are we going to do?" he asked.

"I'm not going to fuck your ass just yet," she assured him, "I'll settle for your throat for tonight. Lay your head off the side."

He did as he was told, hanging his head off the edge of the bed and even opening his mouth for her.

"Good boy. Such an eager little fuck toy," she praised, beginning to strip her pants off.

Her cock, already at full mast, sprung out as she pushed her pants down. She stepped towards him and slid into his waiting mouth, quickly pushing against the throat barrier. She moaned as he swallowed, allowing her to slip into the warm, wet confines of throat. Her heavy testicles, full with the delicious white nectar she'd soon shoot into his belly, swung against his face as she bottomed out. He was more or less an expert at being throat fucked now and didn't gag once as she thrust in and out of him. He took quick breathes on the rare occasion that she'd pull out far enough for him to take them, filling his lungs with just enough air to not pass out in the time between. His esophageal muscles contracted around her cock as he swallowed, massaging her with his throat.

"That feels so good," she moaned, "I love it when you swallow around me. Don't think I don't know you're doing it on purpose."

Angie didn't last much longer against his oral skills, nor did she try to. Her hand wrapped gently around his neck, pulling herself into him deeper than he'd ever felt her before and unloading the contents of her heavy sack directly into his stomach. He could feel each spurt travel the whole way, first her balls would twitch against his face and a moment later, her cock would pulse in his throat, sending a sticky shot of cum into his belly. Not wanting to interrupt her pleasure, he did his best to hold out despite the lack of oxygen. Relief washed over him as she pulled her cock from his throat.

She looked down on him with a face of serene bliss. "You can sit up now," she said.

He did so. His own face was a deep red, his eyes bleary to match.

"You did very good for me Felix. I think you deserve a reward now, don't you?"

He nodded.

"Stand up. Come take my shirt off."

He stood up slowly, bringing his hand to the first button. One a time, from the bottom up, he undid the buttons, letting the shirt slowly part and revealing her overwhelming bust, barely contained behind the lacy black bra. She quickly tore the shirt off, tossing it to the side.

"Should I take this off too?" she asked, pulling at the top of the bra's cups.

"I'd like that."

"But have you earned it?" she teased.

"I don't know. Have I?"

"Hmm... Will you let me take your ass tomorrow?"

"I'm your fuck toy. You can take my ass whenever you want."

"Okay, now you've earned it for sure."

She unsnapped the bra, allowing it to fall and allowing each of her massive breasts to spill out. Her hand went to his, pulling it up and pressing it into her soft, warm flesh.

"Go on," she encouraged. "Play with them all you want."

Felix happily excepted the offer, squeezing her boobs between his hands, pressing them together, watching them jiggle, and just about everything else he could think to do with his hands.

"Let's sit," she suggested, pulling away and moving towards the bed.

She sat on the bed, laying her back against the headboard and motioned for him to sit in front of her. His head rested on her soft pillowy chest as he sat between her legs. His cock twitched in delight as he felt her hand on it for the first time. She slipped it free of the tight panties and was stroking it slowly.

"Taking you to the bathroom was the best decision I've ever made. I was so worried that I was wrong about you and that you'd tell me off. But when you went along with it, I knew you were the one. I knew you were going to be my fuck toy."

"We're just trying it out for the weekend," he noted.

"Tomorrow, we're going to wake up and have breakfast," she said, seemingly ignoring his comment, "Then we'll go to your place so you can pack a bag. After that, we'll go shopping, make sure we have everything we need. When all that's done, I'm gonna take you back here, bend you over this bed, and shove my big girl-cock into your tight little boy-pussy and make you cum like you've never cum before. And when you do, any doubt about whether you were meant to be my fuck toy is going to leave your pretty little head."

"You seem really sure that I'm going to like it. What if I don't? What if I decide not to be your fuck toy?"

"You're already my fuck toy, remember? I only said we'd try it out to ease you into it."

"So, you didn't mean it?"

She laughed, "You're not my slave Felix, you're my willing fuck toy. You can leave if you want to, but you don't want to do you?"

Her words were slow and seductive, teasing him just as much as her hand on his cock was. Together, they pulled him towards climax.

"N-no!" he cried, as the first spurt rocketed out across his lingerie covered midriff.

Her free hand moved swiftly to cover his cock, taking in it the remainder of his load. She brought the cum filled hand to his face for him to see.

"Clean my hand," she ordered calmly.

"Uh, Angie, that's-"

"Felix. Clean my hand," she repeated, just as calmly as before.

Internally, Felix was torn in two. Repulsion at the thought of drinking his own cum pulled him in one direction and his need to please Angie pulled him in the other.

"You've swallowed plenty of my cum. Yours won't be much different," she said reassuringly.

Angie won, he leaned in and drank from her hand. Compared to Angie's cum, it was thinner and lacked the slight sweet hint that he enjoyed in hers, but as she'd promised, it wasn't all that different on the whole. Felix drank as much as he could, then licked the rest clean.

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No," he answered shyly.

"It's getting late. Why don't you go clean up and hit the lights so we can go to sleep?"

"Okay," he said, standing and heading into the bathroom.

He cleaned the negligee as best he could then returned to the bedroom. Angie had shift to one side of the bed, leaving space for Felix to lay beside her. He flicked the light switch and carefully made his way to the bed. There was no opportunity for him to choose his own sleeping position. Instead, Angie grabbed his waist and pulled him in to spoon him before covering them both with the blanket. Still, Felix had no complaints about being nestled against Angie's soft, warm body and easily drifted off to sleep.

Felix awoke in the same position he'd fallen asleep in, except that there was now a thick protrusion pressing against the back of his panties. The thought gave him pause. He was currently laying in bed in lingerie with a massive cock pressed against his ass, one that would be in his ass later if he allowed it. Actually, who was he kidding? He would allow it, if only to make Angie happy. Speaking of which...

He looked at Angie's alarm clock, sitting on the nightstand beside the bed. Nine o'clock. He wasn't sure what time Angie normally got up on weekends, but he could at least be sure that she was used to waking before nine most days, based on their work schedule. He wiggled out of her unconscious grip and slipped below the covers. Angie stirred slightly, but did not wake. Felix flipped over, bringing him face to face with her morning wood.

Felix was no expert in oral pleasure, but if Angie trained him to do one thing and do it well, it was swallow a cock. He took her in his mouth, slowly sliding along her cock until it pressed into his throat, then swallowing to allow it further inside. It felt strange to be the in control, Felix having grown accustomed to being used as a fuck toy. He could feel Angie begin to stir above him as he began to glide up and down along her shaft.

The blanket was thrown back, exposing Felix to the outside light. He looked up and, once his eyes adjusted, saw Angie smiling warmly. She reached down and placed a hand on his head, but, to Felix's surprise, did nothing more. He was prepared for another throat fucking, but it seemed Angie just wanted to run her hand through his hair while he finished what he'd started, which he was happy to do.

He resumed deepthroating her, steadily increasing his pace to match how she used him when she was in control. With his pace set, he added in his usual swallowing technique to massage her with his throat muscles. Apparently that did the trick. Her cock pulsed and the first thick glob entered his throat. He slid her cock out slowly, allowing her to pump most of her load into his throat, before expelling the last two shots across his tongue. For whatever reason, he'd suddenly felt the desire to taste it again and was surprised to find he enjoyed it more than he remembered. He sucked her clean, allowing the last of her load to trickle out into his mouth, before finally releasing her.

Felix looked to Angie again, still smiling that warm angelic smile of hers. She pulled her hand from his head and patted the pillow beside her. He crawled up to lay beside her and she leaned in for a kiss.

"If you were serious about wanting me to love you, you're off to a real good start."

Felix blushed at her comment, a smile forming on his face.

"Let's get up and make breakfast," she said, sitting up, "You like pancakes, right?"

"I don't normally eat breakfast."

"Come on, I bought soy milk and everything. At least have one," she begged.

"Well, I guess one wouldn't hurt."

"Great, why don't you take a shower while I work on that?" Angie offered.

"We could take one together, if you want?"

"I want to, but no. If I get in that shower with you right now, I don't think I could resist that cute little ass of yours. I'd end up bending you over for sure and I want to save that for later."

"Oh, okay."

"But don't you worry, we'll be taking plenty of showers together my little toy."

Felix stripped and entered the shower. Though he enjoyed the hot water on his skin, he cleaned himself quickly, not one to waste water or to keep Angie waiting. After toweling off, he looked down at the two piles of clothes. Should he put his normal clothes back on now? Or would Angie want him in lingerie while they ate? He chose his normal clothes, since they'd be leaving soon, then went to the kitchen to join Angie.

"Just in time," she said, setting two plates at the table.

They sat across from each other, each digging into their pancakes. They were fluffy and not too sweet. Angie was a good cook.

"So, I are you feeling better about being a fuck toy?"

"I don't know. I'm still pretty anxious about it. I really like you and I really like making you happy, but I'm not so sure about taking it in the back door. Plus I don't know how I'm going to handle going 'full time.'"

Angie leaned in a placed a hand over his own.

"I think you're going to handle it just fine and as for your 'back door,' I already told you, you're going to cum your little brains out when I fuck you."

"I hope you're right."

They finished breakfast and Felix offered to handle the dishes while Angie got a chance to shower. With each of their tasks finished, they were then out the door.

"So we're going to my apartment?" asked Felix.

"Actually, I thought we'd go shopping first."

"Okay, where are we going?"

"Futas 'R Us. It's right up here," she said, pointing to the large pink and black sign.

"What are you looking for there?"

"Some lingerie for you and a nice big bottle of lube."

"They sell lingerie for men?"

"Not exactly, but they sell lingerie for flat chested futas and that should be close enough. At least it'll have room in the front."

"Yeah, the panties were a little tight."

Angie parked the car and they headed inside, their first stop, the lingerie section. They went from rack to rack as Angie judged each of the outfits, occasionally holding one against Felix to gauge how well it would suit him.

"It's a little embarrassing when you do that."

"Why is it embarrassing?"

"Well, because anybody could see and know that I wear that kind of thing for you."

"And? So what if they know you dress sexy for me?"

"You know, guys don't usually wear that stuff."

"Relax Felix. No one in a Futas 'R Us is going to think less of you for wearing lingerie for your girlfriend. They'll probably think it's sweet."

As they went around the lingerie section, Angie picked out various outfits, handing them to Felix to carry.

"I think that's enough," she announced.

"You're buying all of these?" he said, looking at the stack of clothes weighing down his arm.

"Don't be silly," she said, "You have to try them on first."

Angie made her way to the fitting rooms with Felix right behind her. He glanced around nervously as they made their way through the store and ran into Angie's round backside when she suddenly stopped. They'd arrived at the fitting rooms. The woman at the counter smirked at Felix before handing a numbered card to Angie.

"Stall 4," she said, "It's the last one on the left. Plenty of room."

"Thank you," Angie replied.

She then took Felix by the hand, guiding him into the fitting room and to the last stall. One by one Felix was handed outfits to put on and model for Angie. Each was then judged and, once Felix had taken it off, placed into one of two piles. Finally they came to the last of the outfits, a lacy negligee with a split down the middle and a matching thong.

"Let's see the back."

Felix turned in place, presenting his bottom for Angie's careful inspection.

"I think this one's a keeper," she said, giving it a little squeeze.

Felix turned back around, his hands reaching for negligee's straps.

"Not yet. Get on your knees."

"Here? I-I can't, there are people. What if we get-"

His rambling was stopped by the feeling of her finger on his lips.

"Get on your knees."

Her voice was kind, as it always was, but also firm. She wasn't asking.

Felix dropped to his knees, then looked up to see her warm smile. She made no move, leaving everything to him. He lifted her dress and saw the her cock straining against it's cotton prison. Angie took the dress for him so he could free it, allowing it to bounce in front of him.

From there Angie took over. Felix's mouth hung open as he stared at her womanhood, all the invitation she needed to entered him. She dropped the dress over him and took hold of his head as she guided her cock into his mouth, over his tongue, and into the tight, warm confines of his throat.

While Felix was able to swallow girlcock with ease, doing so quietly was more of a challenge. Despite his best efforts, the occasional gawk or sputter escaped his throat. Meanwhile Angie remained unconcerned, aggressively fucking his throat with the store's employee only a few meters away.

"Relax," Angie cooed, "Just enjoy it."

Maybe she was right, maybe he should just enjoy it? If he was going to get caught, he may as well, right? He let go of his tension, allowing himself to make all the noises he needed to and instead focused on his and Angie's pleasure. His hands came up and took hold of Angie's plump backside.

"There you go," said Angie, the smile evident in her voice.

With Felix relaxed, she started fucking his throat faster, his gagging and gawking echoing through the fitting area. He swallowed around her cock as if trying to suck the cream straight from her balls. And with that eagerness, it didn't take long for him to get his treat.

Her cock pulsed and the first sticky string of cum entered Felix's throat. Her hands pressed his face to her crotch, holding him in place as she emptied her balls into his stomach. He inhaled deeply as she released him.

"Okay. You can get dressed now."

Angie gathered up the rejected lingerie and brought them out to place on the return rack. Felix listened as she chatted with the girl working desk.

"Sounds like you've found yourself a good guy," said the employee.

"Very good," Angie replied. "He knows how to treat a girl."

With the rejects returned, Angie re-entered the stall.

"She heard us?" asked Felix, "I guess we got lucky."

"Lucky?"

"It seems like she doesn't really care."

Angie laughed, "It's a Futas 'R Us. They know what happens in here. Half her job is cleaning up after."

With the shopping done, Felix and Angie were now on their way to his apartment. Angie glanced around as he welcomed her inside.

"Do you own the furniture?"

"Just my desk and book shelf. The rest came with the apartment."

"That won't be too bad. I can make space in the bedroom for you bookshelf. I don't know about the desk yet..."

She was still convinced that him moving in was a sure thing and he didn't argue this time, partly because he didn't think it would change anything, but mostly because he was starting to believe her.

"If we actually move in together, I think we'll need a bigger place eventually."

"Maybe when my lease is up..."

Felix went to his closet and found a bag, carefully placing a few articles of clothes inside.

"You should pack some work clothes too," said Angie, "Just in case you want to stay an extra night."

He nodded and took a shirt, pants, and tie from the closet, folding them and storing them in the bag.

"Don't forget your tooth brush."

Felix went into the bathroom, retrieving not only his tooth brush, but also his razor to add to his overnight bag.

"Got everything?" asked Angie.

"I think so."

"Are you ready?"

The words had weight to them, she didn't just mean ready to leave. Leaving meant returning to Angie's place, and once there she would take his anal virginity.

"I'm ready."

She smiled, "Then let's go."

~~~

They entered her apartment and headed to the bedroom without a word. Angie tossed the Futas 'R Us bags to the side, then took Felix's overnight bag and did the same with it.

"Go take a shower. Clean yourself for me."

Felix nodded and went to the shower, cleaning himself thoroughly as quickly as he could manage. He heard Angie enter the bathroom and worried for a moment that she was going to join him, but she stepped out a moment later. When Felix exited the shower he saw why: hanging from the towel rack was one of the outfits she bought him earlier, the same frilly, blue negligee he'd blown her in. There was no sign of the thong it was paired with, presumably because he wouldn't need it. He dressed and left the bathroom.

futakuma98
futakuma98
120 Followers