Helping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers

Angie smiled warmly, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Now bend over the bed for me."

Felix did as he was told, laying stomach down on the bed with his feet still on the ground. He looked back to watch what Angie was doing. She removed her dress and tossed it to the side, then retrieved the bottle of lube from one of the shopping bags. It was an enormous bottle, they were going to use it regularly if Angie had her way, with a thin, cone-shaped tip. Angie came up behind him.

"Spread your cheeks for me and relax."

He grabbed each of his cheeks and pulled the to the side.

"Relax," Angie repeated. "If you're muscles are tense this is going to be harder and hurt more."

Felix took a breathe, exhaling deeply and allowing all the muscles in his lower body to go limp. A second later they all went tense again as Angie inserted the tip of the bottle into his previously untouched flower. Cold fluid rushed into him, a strange, unpleasant sensation, but he endured for Angie and tried to relax again.

"You're doing good," she cooed. "I'm going to stretch you out now, okay?"

"Okay."

The bottle's tip was removed from his hole and the bottle placed at his side. Behind him a new intruder was pressing against his back door: Angie's index finger. He relaxed completely and it slid inside with relative ease. To Felix's surprise, her finger didn't hurt at all. On the contrary, he could feel a pleasant tingling as she wiggled it around inside him, stretching his hole in preparation for something much larger.

"How does that feel?"

"Good," he admitted.

He could hear the smile in her voice as she replied, "I knew you'd like it."

One finger was replaced with two, then three as she continued to stretch him. His anxiety faded away as he focused on the tingly massage he was receiving. But those feelings came rushing back to him when she pulled her fingers out. She grabbed the bottle of lube again and Felix looked back to see what she was doing. Angie squirted lube along the length of her cock and ran her hand up and down, coating it thoroughly. She caught him looking and shot him a playful smile as she pressed the head of her cock against his hole, probing, but not yet entering.

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours. Just remember to relax and this will feel good."

Felix nodded and took a deep breath, his sphincter relaxed and the head of Angie's cock popped inside. There was some discomfort as she slid inside, but she was gentle with him. As she bottomed out he could feel the softness of her body press against him, her thighs against his own, her hips and belly against her ass. Inside he was full, and somehow that felt right. Like his ass was the scabbard meant to sheathe Angie's sword. And when she began to pull out he felt empty, hollow. She took a few more slow strokes like that, allowing him to adjust.

"I'm going to go a little faster now," she warned.

He nodded and she began. She only moved a little faster at first, but with each strokes she would speed up, fucking him harder. Again, there was some discomfort, but something else too. She was rubbing against something in him and it felt good. Was that his prostate? He had little time to consider it. She was now fucking him at full speed and each time she pushed in or pulled out she hit that sensitive spot and sent waves of pleasure through him, each one more intense than the last until he couldn't hold it anymore. Every nerve in Felix's body lit up, stars clouded his vision, and began to moan uncontrollably. His arms gave out and he fell face first into the bed, still moaning into Angie's sheets all while she continued to pound him from behind. The feeling of her hips slapping against his ass was the last thing he remembered before passing out.

When he awoke his head had been turned to the side and he was staring at Angie's heaving chest. He was still bent over the bed, but Angie was laying beside him. Hot cum could be felt running from his abused hole. It burned as he turned on his side to look up at Angie.

"Is my little fuck toy okay? I lost you for a minute there."

"I think I'm okay. It was just so intense."

"I told you it would feel good."

"Yes, but I could never have imagined it would feel that good. It was the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

"Did that help you make a decision?"

"Angie, I'm yours."

"Not just for the weekend?"

Felix nestled into her, his face laying against her chest.

"Not just for the weekend. Forever."

She wrapped an arm around him, holding him close.

"You're mine now," she declared.

futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers