Helping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers

"Burgers work for you?" she asked on the way down.

"Oh, actually, I'm a vegan."

"Oh. Well..." she thought for a moment, before her face lit up again, "They do have that new impossible burger? Do you like those?"

"I haven't tried one. I, uh, don't really go to burger places, so..."

"Do you want to try one?"

"Uhm, sure."

"This is me," she said as they approached a compact, white sedan.

Felix felt a tinge of guilt for having assumed she'd drive something larger. They both entered the car and were soon on their way.

"You're a good driver," Felix noted.

"Thank you. Do you drive?"

"No. I got my license in high school, but I don't own a car."

"Why's that?"

"Well, it's cheaper and I'm kind of an environmentalist."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. That's why I went vegan too actually. That and I just don't like the idea of killing animals if we don't have to."

"You don't think I'm cruel do you?"

"No, of course not. Lots of people eat meat and they're not bad people or anything. It's just the way things are."

"Maybe you can make me some good vegan food some time. Help me eat a little less meat."

"Sure."

The fast-food burger place wasn't far from their office. They pulled into the drive-thru and stopped in front of the menu board.

"Oh, they have a salad too, if you'd rather that," said Angie.

"No, I think I'll try the impossible burger."

"Cool," she said.

Angie explained their order and picked it up from the window, paying for their meals, before driving off.

"How much do I owe you?" asked Felix.

"Don't worry about it," she said, "It's on me."

"Thanks Angie."

She returned them to the parking garage, but not to her previous spot. Instead she kept going to the last floor, which was completely empty except them. She parked, but didn't get out, instead digging their food out of the bag. She handed Felix his sandwich.

"Aren't we going to go in and eat?" he asked as he took the sandwich.

"I thought we could eat here. It's more private here."

"Private?"

She smiled, "Yeah, *private*."

"I'm not sure it's *that* private," he argued.

"No one's going to come up here," she assured him. "So will you help me out?"

"Here? In the car?"

"We'll go into the stairwell," she said, tilting her head towards the nearby stairs.

"That's even less private," he complained.

"I know, but we can't do it here. There's not enough space."

He looked at her, concerned.

"I checked it out. No one uses these stairs and you can hear all the doors open from any floor. We'll have plenty of time to move if someone shows up. So will you please let me use your throat again?"

Somehow not wanting to disappoint Angie won out over concern for his career.

"I suppose," he said.

"Thank you so much," she said, placing her hand on his arm. The spot she'd touched tingled even after she drew her hand away.

They quickly finished their meals and stepped out of the car. Angie retrieved a towel from her backseat before joining Felix in the stairwell. She folded the towel and laid it at her feet.

"I didn't want you to ruin your pants," she said.

"Thanks."

Without further ceremony, she unzipped her skirt and freed her cock. Felix opened his mouth, allowing her to slip inside, swallowing her cock with relative ease. It was surprising how quickly he'd taken to it, maybe he really was a natural. He made an effort to swallow as often as he could, remembering that she enjoyed the feeling.

"You're so good to me Felix," she said softly, "I'm so glad I met you."

He said before that he wasn't sure he liked 'helping her,' now there was no denying it. He thoroughly enjoyed it, and not just because it made her happy. He could feel his own erection pressing against his pants.

As usual, the only warning he got of the impending torrent of cum was the feeling of her cock pulsing his throat. But it didn't matter to him, he was happy to suck it down for her, finding the warm syrup pleasant.

"Thank you Felix," she said, offering him a hand.

She pulled him to his feet then bent over to retrieve the towel, which she returned to her car as he collected himself. There were napkins in her hand when she returned.

"This'll have to do," she said, handing him the napkins. "No sink here."

He took the napkins and wiped his face clean.

"Since you helped me out again, I guess I should text you another 'reward' tonight, huh?"

"I'd like that."

"Anything special you want?"

"I don't know... I'm sure anything you come up with will be amazing."

[she records herself taking a shower, soaping herself up, jerking herself off.]

"Do you wish you were here? Are you imagining it? I wouldn't have to wash myself, I'm sure you'd be more than happy to do it for me. Then I could bend that little ass over and clean real deep inside you."

Two days later, she asked him out to lunch again, which he readily agreed to. She took him to a local place known for their vegan options, which Felix greatly enjoyed, before driving them back to work and to the secluded area of the garage.

Without a word, Angie opened the car door and stepped out, headed into the stairwell. Felix followed her the whole way. Once under the stairs, she unzipped her pants, taking her cock out and allowing it to hang in front of her. Felix dropped to his knees and opened his mouth.

After giving his throat another reaming and creaming, she pulled out, looking down at him.

"I didn't ask you to do that," she said.

"That's what you wanted though, right? You needed help?"

"It is, but I feel like it means something that I didn't have to ask for it. You like it, don't you?"

He nodded.

"You like pleasing me."

It was a statement, not a question, but Felix responded anyway, "Yes."

She smiled warmly in response.

He stood up, looking into her eyes, "Angie, I uh... I just want to, well..."

She stayed patient as he stuttered. Smiling, perfectly aware of where he was going.

He pause, breathing deeply and gathering his courage, "Angie, I really like you."

"Aww, I like you too."

"No, I mean-"

"I know what you mean. And yes, I like you the same way."

"You do?"

"It's hard not to fall for a guy who'll suck your dick without you even asking."

He blushed crimson red at her comment, but his heart filled with joy at the phrase "fall for."

"So, we're not just friends?"

"We haven't been just friends since you started helping me out."

"That's true, but I mean, you know, are we-"

As he spoke, she leaned over and kissed him on his cheek. Whatever he was going to say left his brain the moment she touched him.

"Let's not rush into things, okay? Why don't you come have dinner with me? A date."

"A-a date? Okay."

"Friday works for you?"

"Uh huh."

"I'll text you my address. Dinner'll be ready at about six, but you can come a little early if you want."

It was five thirty as he walked up to the door of her apartment and rang the doorbell. She smiled brightly as she opened the door.

"Hey, come on in," she welcomed.

He followed her in and looked around. The living room consisted of a huge television, taking up most of one wall, with a love seat opposite the TV and the rest of the room filled with shelves, each nearly full of VHS tapes and DVD cases.

"Wow," said Felix, "You really do like movies. This must have been a pain to move?"

"It was, but it was worth it. It wouldn't be home without my collection."

She walked over to the love seat and sat, "Dinner's in the oven now. It'll be ready in about half an hour."

He sat down beside her, "What are we having?"

"Margherita Pizza," she announced, "But don't worry, I bought some of that fake cheese to put on it."

"Fake cheese?"

"They make it from plants somehow. There's no milk in it, so it's okay for vegans."

"Thank you. That sounds delicious."

"I hope so. I've never actually tried the fake cheese before, but it's supposed to be mozzarella. Anyway, do you want to see the rest of the apartment while we wait?"

"Oh, sure."

She stood up and led him through a short hallway and into a room which he recognized immediately, her bedroom.

"This is my bedroom, but you probably knew that already." She walked through the room and opened one of the doors, "The bathroom is through here. It's connected to another bedroom, but that room is empty."

He followed her back out the room, into the living room, then through into the kitchen.

"And here's the kitchen. That's pretty much it."

"It's a nice place," he said. "It's a lot bigger than mine. I live in a studio, but that's really all I need."

After that, she took him back into the living room and sat back down on the couch.

"Would you mind if I had a look at your collection?" he asked, pointing towards the shelf he was stood next to.

"Not at all. That shelf is for horror."

"So they're organized by genre?" he asked as he scanned spines of the various movies on the shelf.

"Each shelf is for a genre and each genre is organized by date."

"Date? Why not title?" he asked curiously.

"If you do them by date, you get the transition from VHS to DVD to Blu-ray. And it's really not any harder to find things by date."

He stood back and observed the satisfying transition she'd mentioned.

"That makes sense."

They spent the rest of the time until dinner chatting about her collection, with her showing him around and noting some of her personal favorites. Eventually a timer went off in the kitchen, interrupting their conversation.

"Ooh, that's the pizza," she said, making her way into the kitchen.

She pulled the pizza out of the oven and cut it, placing the pan on a dish towel in the middle of her table.

"Let's eat," she said, offering him a seat.

She got them both a plate from her cabinet and they began eating.

"It's really good," said Felix.

"Yeah, the fake cheese is better than I thought it'd be. I still think the real stuff's better though."

"I don't know, it's been a long time since I've had any, so I can't really tell the difference."

They finished their meal together before retiring to the living room once more. The silence between them was heavy, they'd been putting off the conversation all night and it couldn't be put off any longer.

Angie was the one to break the silence, "I like you a lot Felix."

"Me too."

"But if we're going to take this further, I need to know that you're ready for certain things."

"You mean... anal?"

She laughed, "Yeah, that's a big one."

"I'm ready for that. I mean, not ready ready, but I knew you'd want to do it and I'm fine with that."

"That's a good start."

"Okay. What else?"

"I don't usually date men," she admitted.

"Really? It didn't take that long for you to ask me to 'help you.'"

She smiled, "I just had a good feeling about you. Plus you're really cute and it was super obvious you had a crush on me."

"Y-yeah..."

"Anyway, the reason I don't usually date men is because they have certain... expectations in bed."

"What do you mean?"

"Men expect to be doing the fucking."

"Oh."

"Now, I'm not saying you'll never get to fuck me. I promise you will, but don't expect it often. I prefer to top. Do you think you can handle that?"

"If that's the case, how do I... get off?"

"Well, you can play with yourself when you're sucking me off. And for anal, you could play with yourself then too, but, I promise you won't need to."

"Okay..." he said hesitantly.

She placed a hand on his leg, "Listen, I will make you cum if you let me fuck you. I promise."

He didn't have any more reason to believe it then than he'd had a few seconds ago, but the way she said it, in that enchanting voice, Felix had to believe it.

He nodded, "Alright. I believe you."

"Good. And there's one last thing: I have a really high libido."

"I've noticed," Felix joked.

She was serious, "No, Felix. I need more than what we're doing now. Even on the days when you help me, I have to go home and jerk off. As my boyfriend, you would need to take care of that for me."

"I can handle it. I'll take care of you."

"You will? It's going to be a lot. I told you my last girlfriend broke up with me."

"Yeah. That's why you needed help."

"Right. But I didn't tell you why. She said I wasn't treating her like a girlfriend, I was treating her like a fuck toy. Like I was using her."

"That's..."

"And she's right. I did treat her like a fuck toy, because that's what I need. Can you be that for me?"

"I kind of am already right? You're basically just asking if I want to go full time."

She smiled nervously, "Do you?"

He wanted to say yes, to scream it to the heavens, but he squashed the impulse.

"What does being a fuck toy entail exactly?" he asked.

"You'll tend to my needs whenever and wherever I have them. If I tell you to drop to your knees or bend over, you will."

"I'm not an inanimate object though. I have feelings."

"Okay, maybe I've been a little strong in my language, but only because I want you to be prepared for how demanding I can me. You'd still be my boyfriend and of course I care about your feelings. That's why we're having this conversation. I don't want to mislead or hurt you Felix."

"So, I could express my feelings to you?"

"Of course, but... You're going to be my boyfriend and my fuck toy. And as my fuck toy, if you don't feel like having sex, that's something you're going to have to ignore. Toys don't get tired, they don't complain, and they never deny their owners. Is that something you can live with?"

"I'm not sure. It doesn't sound great to be honest, but maybe that's something I could get used to. I didn't think I'd get used to having my throat fucked, but here we are."

"I'm leading with the rough stuff, because I don't want to mislead you, but remember there's plenty of benefits too," she said, punctuating her sentence by pushing her chest out.

"Yeah..." Felix replied, thinking more about Angie's body than about the question at hand.

She smiled warmly, "Let's give it a try. At least for the weekend?"

"So, I'd be your boyfriend/fucktoy for the weekend and at the end, if I like it..."

"We'll move you in permanently," she finished.

"Wait, move me in?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Of course you'll have to move in with me. I mean, you can't be my full time fuck toy otherwise, right?"

"That make sense. So, am I going to be here for the trial run?"

"Yeah, you can spend the night tonight and we can hit your place tomorrow to get anything you need. If you're still interested?"

"Before I answer, is there anything else I should know?"

"Hmm," she looked around the room, deep in thought.

"What do you sleep in?"

"Shorts and a t-shirt."

"What do you think about lingerie?"

"You want me to wear lingerie?"

"I guess it's not a hard requirement. I could probably live without it if you're really opposed to it, but I'd prefer you in something that's sexier and easier to access. You could always sleep nude if you wanted, but I like lingerie better."

"If it'll make you happy, I guess I can try it."

"If it'll make me happy," she repeated, "That's a good answer."

"Sooo, what are we going to do now?" Felix asked nervously.

"Are you worried I'm going to ask you to come to my bedroom now?"

"A little," he admitted, "And maybe a little excited too?"

She smiled, placing a hand over his, "You don't have anything to worry about. It'll be just like your throat. I'll start out gentle."

"You weren't really that gentle with my throat."

"Of course I was. Quit being silly," she said, standing up, "Now come on, let's take this to the bedroom."

He followed her to the bedroom, his heart fluttering with anxiety. They entered and she walked over to another door and stepped inside the walk-in closet.

"Here," she said, pulling a thin negligee from her closet, "It was my ex's, but it should fit you well enough."

He looked at the piece of fabric, unsure of how to proceed.

"You said you'd try it, right? For me?"

Felix's resistance melted. He nodded and took the garment.

Angie eyed him expectantly.

"It's a little embarrassing to change in front of you. I know it's silly, but, could I change in the bathroom?"

"If that'll make it easier for you."

"Thank you."

Felix went into the en suite bathroom and closed the door. He stripped out of his shirt and pants, leaving him in only his underwear. He returned to the bathroom door, opening it slightly.

"Uhm, Angie?"

"Yeah?"

"Do I leave my boxers on?"

"Nope. All I want you in is the negligee."

"Right. Thank you."

He closed the door again and dropped his underwear as well. He held the lingerie out in front of him. It seemed like an absurd thing for a man to wear. There were cups for breasts he didn't have. But he didn't want to disappoint Angie. He removed it from it's hanger and pulled it over his head. He exited the bathroom slowly, covering his manhood with his hands.

"Don't cover yourself. I want to see all of you."

He moved his hands out of the way, presenting himself in full.

"You're beautiful Felix."

"I'm skinny," said Felix.

"I like that," she replied, "So thin, so small."

Angie stepped closer to him, her right arm falling to his hip and her left coming up to his face.

"And so cute. So soft," she cooed as she caressed his face.

The embarrassment faded, replaced by the pleasant tingle he felt whenever she touched him.

The hand on Felix's hip moved further down, squeezing his butt.

"And you've got this little bubble butt too," she said with a smile. "It would look much better in some panties than in those boxers. I have a pair that might fit you."

"Angie, I'm not a woman."

"Why do you have to be a woman to wear panties?"

"Well... I don't know, you just do."

"Or maybe you don't. Maybe cute boys like you can wear panties too," she reasoned.

"You're not going to ask me to wear any other girl clothes are you?"

"Just underwear. You can keep the rest of it. I promise. And you don't have to wear panties if you're that opposed to it. I'll just be disappointed is all."

"Are you trying to manipulate me?"

"Is it manipulation if it's true? And besides, you can't be that against it if all it takes to change your mind is a little pouting."

"I don't know..."

"Yes you do."

He looked up at her, shocked by her declaration.

"That's right, you do. You know you're going to put on those panties and you know why too."

She'd told him only a moment ago that he didn't have to and now she was telling him that he would. Where was this coming from?

"I don't understand. Why?"

"For the same reason you drop to your knees when I take out my cock: because you want to please me."

It was a bold assertion, but was delivered without any malice. And she was right, in both regards. He probably would do it and if he did, there was little doubt it would be to please her.

"Is there a reason you're telling me this?"

Angie didn't answer yet, instead walking back into the closet and returning with the panties.

"I want us to be honest about what we want out of this relationship. Not just honest with each other, but with ourselves too. What I want is a sweet, obedient little fuck toy that I can fill with love. Now, tell me what you want Felix."

"What I want?... I don't know..."

She waited patiently, giving him time to think. What did he want? To please her? He did like to please her. To see her smile and tell him how good he was to her. And he liked being touched by her, his skin tingling wherever she placed her hand. And he liked that she liked him, wanted her to like him more, maybe even to love him.

"What's going on up there? Tell me what you're thinking?"

"I want to make you happy... I like seeing you happy and you always praise me and make me feel good."

futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers