Helping Out a Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked his stinky cock like my life depended on it. It was obvious he needed this as bad as I did. I sucked as hard as I could and whimpered for him. He was getting so excited that I could feel his giant cock head twitch and throb around in my mouth.

I knew my desires were about to be fulfilled as his cock hardened to the breaking point, and then after a slight pause, he exploded, grunting very loud with each pump of sperm. His cock literally pulsed in my hand. My little mouth quickly filled up with cum. I swallowed and swallowed but could not physically keep up with the continuous spurs of thick wad. It gushed from my mouth and up through my nose. I coughed and gagged. Overwhelmed by sperm, I pulled my mouth off his still-erupting cock and jacked it all over my face and chest. Cum was everywhere and I actually loved the taste and smell of it.

I felt embolden at what I did to him, and it was my turn to be a little exhibitionist. Sitting up on my knees, I showed off my little body that was now covered with ropes of thick sperm. I proudly showed him my rock-hard four-inch cock. I jacked myself off for him as I lapped up some of the sperm on my chest and face using my fingers. Big gobs of sperm dripped down my body and even onto my little cock, providing the perfect lube to finish myself off. I came hard and jerked my body around uncontrollably as I did. A few spurts shot out and landed on his stomach and as he watched me intently, I said...

"Here, let me clean that up Josh..."

I bent over his stomach and lapped up my wad. Josh was excited by my slutty reaction and was fully satisfied with my worshiping. We cuddled passionately and the fantastic feelings we had for each other could not be denied.

He fell asleep before I did. I stayed awake for a while to enjoy his big muscles by lightly rubbing my nose and face on them. I even carefully went under the covers to smell the powerful aroma of his big balls again. It was way too intoxicating for me to deny. As I finally dozed off I wondered what the morning would bring when we woke up together and I could enjoy his body as much as I wanted. The last thing that crossed my mind before I fell to sleep was that I was so gay for him and I didn't mind at all. In fact, I never felt more sexual.

12