All Comments on 'Helping Sis Out'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Naughty story, horny as fuck though ...

I remember in the 70's me n my sister had a simlar chat, i was hard as a rock, sadly though she sidnt fuck me but she did get her best friend to instead, thats the night i popped my cherry at 15 yrs old.

Liked your story, was hot n saucy same time.

Thanks ... 😃😃😃

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
Nicely done.

You've written a story about what is essentially just a convenient booty call, but the fact that the participants are siblings takes it to another level. Should you decide to explore this storyline further, you'd have the option of keeping things between the sibs, or maybe finding a similarly adventurous brother and sister to spread the love. Or perhaps Mom was woken by the sounds of her kids fucking around and gets sufficiently turned on to join them. Lots of potential, and well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Great story and credible too. Needs a follow-up.......................

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The ening was too abrupt. If wou intended this to continue then it wasn't obvious. But i hope you do continue.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Well Done

Very nice unfolding of an intimate time between a brother and sister. Perhaps a bit of your own history, real or imagined? The dialogue is fresh and real, making the story believable. And it's well-written for a bonus. Thank you!

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Good story....

but it cries out for a follow up. The story leaves you with the feeling that the relationship between Jen and Dan is more than siblings with benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story....

I also have gone through same situation and my beautiful cousin helped me

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Decent start

OK plot, decent start, needs a lot more to be really good though. Characters need to be more developed also. Basically I'd say it's got 'good bones' just needs fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise.

But sex came too fast. Needed more slow teasing before getting beyond handjob and fingering. Both ways. Cumming too fast is a turn off. Dialog about how different things felt, which was better, what did he/she want the other to do next would be erotic, particularly if they took the progression really slowly.

Gave it four stars. Could have been five.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeur7 months ago

Good job. This was a bit different and I appreciated that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2234 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...