Helping Sis Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,235 Followers

She made a noise, mmm, mmm, mmm, but she didn't slow down and I knew this was going to be over before she'd barely started, whether she wanted it or not. I had been in a state or arousal far too long and my release was going to come however hard I tried to stem it. But try I did. For Jen's sake. And my own pride.

I watched the top of her head, short cut blonde curls bobbing up and down. Somehow she managed to take another inch of my length and it almost tipped me over. I made a noise, some kind of crazy grunt, and Jen popped my from her mouth and climbed along me and kissed me hard.

"Fuck, Dan, I really like this."

"You taste of cock," I said.

"I know. Great, huh?" She shifted and I felt the head of my cock catch between her thighs. Then she shifted again and I was inside of her. "How's that feel, brother? You got your cock inside your sister. Does it feel good?"

I nodded.

"Feels good for me too." She lowered herself and my cock slid to fill her, our pubic bones pressed together. "I'm not taking anything," she said, "so you can't come inside me, but I wanted to know how it would feel to have you there."

"How does it feel?"

"Good." She grinned. "It feels fucking amazing." She started to move up and down on me, rising until only the tip was inside her, sinking so we were joined like one person.

"Jen," I said. "Stop. Stop now!"

She grinned again. "I don't want to, but this isn't how we do our first time." And she rose from me, slid along my body and took my slick cock into her mouth, deeper than ever and I thrust up, starting to spill at once. I cried out, too loud, afraid of waking Mom but I couldn't stop even if she'd come down the stairs. I spilled into my sister's sweet mouth and she made sounds, sucking on me hard until I had no more to give, and then she held my cock in her mouth as I softened, sucking more of it inside as it grew smaller. Only then, finally did she release me.

She came along my body, wiping a hand across her chin.

"Mm," she said.

I could see she wanted to kiss me but wasn't sure.

I ran my finger through a trail of cum that streaked her cheek and she smiled.

"I came more than this," I said.

Jen nodded. "I managed to swallow a whole bunch, but man you came so hard!"

"How did I taste?"

She licked her lips. "Pretty fucking good. Of course, I have nothing to compare you against, but pretty fucking good. I didn't want to barf at all."

I pulled her down and kissed her. She was right. I didn't want to barf either.

harding
harding
2,235 Followers
12