All Comments on 'Helping the Elderly Ch. 04'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your Writing is Hot!

Your stories are hot, plain and simple. Love your style.

tnguy076tnguy076about 7 years ago
Very hot

Can't wait for part 5 !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great, as always!

Loved this latest chapter, I look forward to the next! I love the updates on all of your progress, you have so many great stories planned and I'm guessing more not yet revealed! I used to believe Ez4blkcock and Fuzzguzzler were great writers, but you've surpassed them and you're not a quitter like them! Keep up the amazing and HOT work!

Adriana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

Looking forward to many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Back to old black man

I like that the stories is going back to his origins "OLD BLACK MAN"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
started out freaking hot now you should wrap it up

this was a super hot story at the beginning but when then gang banging and sharing crap started thing started fizzling out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Absolutely loved it and cannot wait for Chapter V! I hope this keeps going!

Raveneye50Raveneye50about 7 years ago
Great

This last chapter was great. Can't wait for V.

EasySpiritEasySpiritabout 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Can't wait for the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THE BEST

This new chapter was the best i could wait for my personal pleasure.

I'm very glad to see my hero Tracy giving into new sexual perversion with Herry (and not with Wallace, so strong but also so brute). I'm sure sad, because i know next chapter will happen after lots of other works and this menas almost three months without a new Tracy's adventure. So....could you give me a present for my birthday (24th may) and write a new chapter for me? I'd appreciate very much.

I'm curious for the new character (friend of Herry) and i'd like he were a big man, but not too old (about 70 or 72 at the top), handsome and charming. What i can't suffer is the character of Jim: he's going to become a cuckold (good idea), but i'd prefer he stayed hidden, only seeing his wife fucking through his cameras/laptop. In this way, he can enjoy the show without putting pressure on Tracy and, most of all, on Herry and his friend and at the same time Tracy is free to have much more sexual experiences (for example: assfucking with Herry, double penetration and cum swallowing with Herry+his friend).

Lots of kiss, Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perhaps...

Perhaps..................... Tracy, Jim and Harry are entering into a unique relationship and Tracy clearly understands everyone`s needs and desires... .

Jim seems to be embracing the cuckold lifestyle, Tracy seems to be ready to accommodate and at the same time, to satisfy Harry`s needs as well as her own.

So, perhaps... Tracy and Harry should formalize the arrangement and if Jim is agreeable, he should conduct a cuckold marriage....

Just a thought.......

Mr.B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read # 5 I find myself getting hard while reading this. I don't know if I could let my wife do what Tracy does but, my wife has a great body and like to show it off and I love it when people take long looks at her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Worth Waiting For!

Like where this is all going and I'm glad we're rid of Wallace. Tracy is far too good for him. Take as long as you need for Chapter V. Quality is much more important than quantity and this series is definitely of the highest quality.

Unlike some of the others here, I see Jim as a very valuable player in this story and worthy of respect. What's his failing? That he likes to see his wife have sex with other men? Isn't that the reason we're reading this story, we all have the same fantasy? I'd like to see Jim slowly reveal his fetish to Tracy so it's out in the open between them. Above all, this situation should be a united husband and wife doing things that please themselves and each other.

I looking forward to Tracy "helping" a friend of Harry's with his "problem".

MrsLittleMrsLittleabout 7 years ago
!!!!!!

WOW. Just wow

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 7 years ago
great series

well written and very hot! more please soon. maggie loves older men and tells me if she met Harry her panties would never be on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Elderly 5: yeeeeeeeah!

i read about a soon to be posted new Elderly chapter and i'm sooooo happy.

I hope i will read lots of pages because first chapters were between 4 to 5 pages and in this way there's a lot of emotions.

By the way, in updates page new story is going to be edited, but it's been 5 days without any sign of posting this story: is there any problem?

CockholeCockholeabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous Elderly 5 Yeeeeeh

Hello,

"Katy's Double Life: Ch. 1, the Mistext" is awaiting publication. I uploaded it two days ago, so it should be ready soon.

"Helping the Elderly Ch. 5" is being drafted. I am almost finished with another story and after that, I will devote all my time to HTE Ch. 5. In this chapter, Tracy gets back to her roots and finds more older black men to help.

Thanks for reading!

CH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Elderly 5

After reading your minispoiler about ch. 5, i wonder two things:

1) Herry is going to stay again his first and only love or is she going to leave him for searching new black older lovers?

2) Does Jim keep on having an important rule or is he going to leave his cuckolding intent?

I hope new older lovers of Tracy will be younger than Herry, so they could have lots of sex with her killer body

Have a good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
older is better

Back in our swinging days my wife and I befriended this elderly black man who lived on the same floor as us. We had no idea that not only was he still interested in sex, at 70 he could still perform even though he walked with a cane so slowly it was almost comical.

The man's cock was absurdly long, hanging down to almost his knees because he was bowlegged, and while he couldn't get very hard he was able to push the snake into my wife with my help. After she would cum the guy would roll over on his back and my wife would jerk him off to climax, yanking with both fists on his rubbery cock while I massaged his balls.

Henry passed a while back, and that was too bad because he was really something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Elderly 5

is there any news about new chapter 5?

i love this story so much that i'd like to read sooner the new one, so i was wondering if cockhole could please update tha situation for new chapter.

thanks and have a good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

This was great, and I love that you updated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn!

Such a hot story! You got me addicted, really can't wait for the next installment! keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Character development

Tracy is finally getting smart enough to know when a person is trying to trick her into sex. I'm happy for her, although I feel a strange sense of ironic sadness. If only she was this smart before, she never would have fallen for Harry's trap, her hubby would never have been corrupted by perverted thoughts, and so on and so on. We wouldn't have had much of a smut story either, though. Still, Tracy really was a complete ditz in the first few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
any update? chapter 5?

i'm waiting for new update for this story and i hope cockhole will be ready sooner for posting something because it's been a lot since the last time i read something.

please, i'd like to read new chapter 5

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Excellent!

This is SO GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tracy may need a strong black woman

Harry's daughter pays a surprise visit to the condo and unlocks door with spate key in purse. She hears moaning in the bedroom and opens the door to see naked Tracy sucking Harry's cock. She gives Tracy a hard spank on ass, leaving searing red one print. After getting explanation from both, she puts Tracy on her lap for a discipline spanking which brings out tearful apologies and more submissive feelings for the dominant black woman who starts Tracy's training on pleasing her Father and all black men. She starts planning cuckoldry training for her husband by involving him with strong, dominant black men.. Per Mistress's orders, Tracy files for divorce and makes husband move to the projects for cuckoldry training. Tracy feels much happier as a submissive to black men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of course it's ridiculous. But a very entertaining read. If Jimy goes in the back door while Harry's in front, well, Tracy might just feel it, well, a little bit?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous