Helping the Neighbor - Phil's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fought the urge to cum once again, trying to hold on a little longer, when her next words shocked me so badly, the problem was solved.

'You saw Latasha's hot ass in those jeans, didn't you Phil?" She almost growled. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell her she was listening but, she would never forgive me. "Her ass got you so excited you're taking mine for the first time didn't it Phil?"

"No Baby, it's you I..."

"Fuck me, Oh God it feels good. I love your thumb in my ass. Fuck me, Phil! Fuck me hard!"

I must have seemed like superman to Latasha. I was terrified as I stole a quick glance and saw the red T-shirt still there.

"You saw me looking at her ass and it turned you on. Didn't it Phillip?" She said in angry tone. "Oh, fuck I'm gonna cum so fucking hard! Ahhhhhh!"

Her words pushed me over the edge, as the image of both their incredible asses bent over in front of me filled my head. I grunted uncontrollably, as I began to unload into my screaming slut, porn star wife, while my new neighbor watched.

"Fuck it feels so, aaahhhh! cum in me Phil! I love you!" She shouted, before giving way to another round of high pitched, screaming moans.

I continued to pound her, hard and fast, doing my best to prolong her climax. I was, super man at that moment. Sorry Avengers but the Man of Steel is number one.

With Latasha watching, my boner stayed hard and ready for more. When Nats' orgasm passed, I continued at a slower but steady pace, pulling out to the hilt and thrusting back in. Feeling cocky and confident, I looked toward the door and made eye contact with her.

I thought she would look embarrassed and leave, but she just stood there watching, with a subtle sly grin. I could feel my cum oozing from Nats as I slid in and out my full six-inch length. Nats panted and pushed back against me like she might want more, but the awkwardness of Latisha still watching and fear of Nats reaction took its toll and Ironman was rapidly becoming Noodleman.

I pulled out and Nats gave a sigh of disappointment. "Oh Ass-Man, leaving so soon? I need that tongue again." She shook her ass again.

I couldn't believe my wife. It was like bad porn movie where the new neighbors are aliens that shot Natalie with an anal ray, turning her instantly into an ass whore. It was scary and incredibly sexy all at once, her oozing cunt and wonderful ass taunting me, as Nats begged for more. But Latasha was watching, and I could see my cum running down her pussy lips. There was no way I could do that.

"Come on ass man, give me the tongue treatment and I'll take you in the ass. Your dream come true." She said tauntingly.

My heart stopped and cock was on the rise again. I had tried to talk to her about anal two times and I was unceremoniously denied. After that, I never dared bring it up again. Suddenly, there it was before my eyes. I had no choice but to drop to my knees to live the one fantasy I had never experienced and wanted the most. I thought I'd never get this opportunity after marrying Natalie. Having a witness would etch it into the record books in stone.

A glob of my spunk slid down to her clit and dangled. I extended my tongue and stopped it from dripping on the sofa. I don't know why I felt compelled to stop it, but I did, and as my tongue parted her labia again, the taste of our cum cocktail washed over my taste buds sending a rush of blood into my cock. I moaned audibly as my full-on boner returned.

"That's it baby, lick my fucking cunt," she said at full volume once again. I continued up to the tight little rosebud, I would soon be entering. "Oh, yes! tongue my asshole Ass-Man! I want that cock in me."

I teased her asshole with my tongue, before returning to her gaping pussy. I probed her labia with my tip and pushed my face against her gooey wetness.

"Oh baby, clean my pussy. Fuck you feel good! Lick your cum out of me!" She yelled as her pitch got higher and higher.

I was terrified Latasha was watching and probably hearing all of it. It was disgusting and humiliating knowing she was watching me lap up my own cum. But Nats was begging me to fuck her in the ass! There really was no choice.

I grabbed a handful of buns in each hand like an animal and spread them apart. Then, I formed my tongue like a scoop and licked her cunt hard. I hated that I loved the taste of our cum cocktail, but I did. Her hips rocked as I shoved my face into her spread cunt and forced my tongue in her tight little tunnel.

"Oh Phil, I love you." She sighed, as she pushed herself against me. "I want that tongue in my asshole, and then I want that big cock in me."

Another whimpering moan, I could not have imagined coming from me, escaped as my tongue obeyed and slid quickly to her wrinkled little sphincter.

Suddenly the doorbell went off like an alarm! Ding dong, ding dong!

"Oh, God!" Said Nats in a panicked whisper, as she rolled off the arm of the sofa and huddled next to the couch.

I rolled out of the line of sight of the front door. Laying sprawled out on the floor, I tossed her panties and shorts to her. Luckily, mine were still around my ankles, so I pulled them quickly on and jumped up.

"Who is it?" She asked as she pulled her panties on.

I peeked around the corner and replied. "It's Latasha."

I could not figure out why she chose that moment to ring the bell but needed to do something quick while Nats pulled herself together.

"Be right there!" I yelled. Then I whispered to Nats. "Okay to get the door?"

"Yeah, I'll be right behind you."

I started for the door and realized my boner was standing proud for the world to see. So, I turned quickly away and adjusted it straight up so it would not be so noticeable. When I turned back, she was smiling and waving like a friendly new neighbor come to borrow some sugar, giving no indication she just watched me lick my wife's asshole.

"So sorry to bother you, I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" She smiled innocently, then surveyed my boner.

Before I could answer, Nats moved next to me still adjusting her hair. "Not at all. We were just getting ready to shower after our jog. What can we do for you?"

"There is a smoke detector chirping relentlessly and we have no clue where the box with batteries is. You don't by chance have a nine-volt battery do you?" Latasha asked as if she had seen nothing.

"We buy 'em in bulk at Sam's. How many detectors do you have? You should probably change 'em all. We have a lifetime supply." I said trying to act normal.

"Sorry, come in please," Said Nats, as she nudged me out of the way.

"I'm not sure, I never counted how many. But we really only need the one..."

"Don't worry about it. Phil, grab a pack of them. Maybe you should take the step ladder and do it for them, so they can focus on the movers. Would you like a water Latasha? I was gonna have one." Nats was talking a mile a minute, clearly rattled by the unfortunately timed doorbell.

"You two are so sweet, thanks so much. We have a ladder out over there, and it would be piece of mind to know the smoke detectors are good to go. I'm sure Darius would appreciate the help. He is so particular about our stuff and he's watching them like a hawk. I could use a water, thanks. Our fridge is full of it, but I haven't even thought to grab one yet today."

Nat's took her to the kitchen while I grabbed the batteries from the garage. When I returned with the batteries. Latasha quickly spoke," I really need to get back before Darius has a meltdown. There are too many movers for one person to manage. I'll show you where the ladder is, and I know where one smoke detector is at least. You can't miss it."

As she walked toward the door, I looked back at Nats and gave her a WTF look followed by puppy dog eyes, pleading for a chance to continue. Her eyes popped and she smiled letting me know she agreed.

With a sigh of relief, I turned and followed Latasha. Almost instantly Ass-Man took over as I watched her ass sway in those jeans. It was a tight narrow little ass but stuck out nicely. Each cheek was round and firm, just a nice handful. After what just happened, it took restraint not to just reach out and grab those buns.

I would never cheat on Nats but could not help imagining peeling those jeans off and inserting my face into that diamond formed by her cheek and thigh gap. She seemed to purposely exaggerate her hip sway as she walked. Unfortunately, my gaze was obvious and It looked like Darius saw me. His expression was not pleasant when I noticed him and made eye contact.

"Hi Honey, Phil offered to replace all the batteries in the smoke detectors so we can focus on the movers and make sure we're protected tonight." Said Latasha happily.

It seemed to lessen his tension, and he managed a half smile. "That would be great thank you Phil. Honey will you take the downstairs and I'll go up. Some of these guys are brutal. We need to watch 'em close and list everything they break or ding."

"Sure Honey. There's the ladder Phil, let me show you the smoke detectors." She said pointing into the Garage.

"I'll show him Tasha, I already scoped 'em out. First ones in the living room." He walked toward the front door and I followed.

There were four detectors, and I replaced all the batteries. When I checked with Darius, his focus was totally on the movers, so I decided to stay out of their way.

"See you for Dinner?" I asked to verify they were still on.

"Yes thanks. The movers are working till Six. Is seven, ok?" He asked tentatively.

"Absolutely, see you then," I replied and headed home.

Latasha was not in sight, and I was a little relieved to avoid an awkward goodbye moment. The image of me saying, "Bye, see you later, and don't worry, I won't be eating my wife's behind next time I see you," played in my head.

I returned home to see Nats had showered and put on a tan sun dress that highlighted her figure beautifully. It was one of my favorites and I had to stop and watch her as she was making sandwiches for lunch. There were at least ten of them and she was still going.

As she sliced up some Tomatoes, I watched her, taking in her profile in the dress. Her B sized perky tits we on full display through the tight low cut tank. The skirt clung to her round butt and flared below, ending just above the knee. Her red shimmering hair hung straight down, an inch past her shoulders.

I snuck up behind her, dick stiffening, and without thought, my hands went to their natural place, Natalie's Ass. I slid them up under the dress as I moved in to kiss her neck. She jumped and spun away just as my hands touched her naked ass. I wondered, was she pantyless or just wearing a thong? Neither were her style normally. The day just kept getting better and better.

"Easy Ass-Man, you need to take a shower before you even think about tappin' this." She scrunched her nose as if I smelled.

"Too late, I've been thinking of tappin' that all damn morning with or without a shower." I replied and reached back to answer the question, panties or no panties?

She side stepped again, "Huh uh!" Hit the showers boner boy," she said eying my pocket tent. "I'm gonna surprise them with sandwiches and lemonade. If you do as you're told, we'll pick up where we left off. Understood!"

"Mam yes, mam!" I said giving her a salute.

I showered, shaved, dressed and waited patiently for Nats' return all with a semi hard-on. I put on clean jogging shorts and a T shirt, but also went commando. I decided to give her a surprise too.

I watched her through the sidelight of the front door, as she walked back to the house. The same window Latasha watched us through. She walked with a sexy confidence I had never quite seen in her. That tinge of jealousy returned. I wondered if Darius had done something to excite her. In the end, if her getting a little excited brought out this new confidence and willingness to explore, I was all for it.

She smiled as she saw me stalking her and her eyes swept down to my protruding shorts. I opened the door for her, and she greeted me with a kiss and a hand on my cock for all the world to see.

She broke the kiss. "What have you been thinking about Phillip?" she asked rubbing my cock through the shorts.

She pushed me in and kicked the door closed behind her, as her hand slipped inside my shorts. "Ass-Man is a horny little tease, isn't he?" She asked sliding her hand slowly down my full boner to cup my balls.

She kissed me slowly probing my mouth with her tongue. She backed me to the wall and began kissing my neck as she rubbed me. "Your cock is so hard Phillip," she whispered. "I've been thinking of giving you my ass for your birthday but after what you did to me this morning, I think I need to give you your gift early."

I moaned and nearly came on the spot. Her hand rubbed me ruthlessly, as she teased the idea giving me my dirty little secret fantasy.

"Drop those shorts, now please!" She said firmly, as she shoved her tongue back in my mouth. I could not believe the take charge persona that came out of nowhere that day, but I liked it. She backed up and looked at me. "Take 'em off now, shirt too." I yanked my shorts below my knees and kicked them off as she gripped my boner. "I want you to be gentle at first. It's so fucking hard. Then we'll see what I can take."

I thought I was gonna cum as those words penetrated my mind. My shirt was quickly flying when I tossed it to the wind. Nats was gonna let me fuck that gorgeous ass!"

She pulled me by the cock and led me to the dining room table. Next, she grabbed the end chair and spun it aside, nearly knocking it over. Then she backed up against the table and answered my question. Natalie pulled up her skirt and revealed her pretty red muff.

"Knees please Phillip. I'm gonna need the full tongue service first."

I dropped and she placed her ass on the dining table balanced on her tiptoes, legs spread. Without hesitation I took a long slow lick the length of her tangy sweet cunt. She tasted exceptionally good that day. I slowly and intentionally licked every nook and cranny of her tangy sweet pussy. I started by splitting her lips, then up the right side, followed by the left, before returning to the middle.

My instincts told me to make it last, letting her know I would go slow and easy. Looking back, my instincts were perfect. Her hand rested on the back of my head as she moaned softly, cooing like a morning dove. Her hips rolled subtly as she enjoyed my roving tongue.

I began to mix in an occasional tongue probe between licks, then added a clit swirl with each lick. As I sensed her juices flowing a little heavier, I gripped the back of her thighs and pushed her back onto the table. She complied and leaned back onto her elbows. I began to lick up and down her length more aggressively sucking her clit with each pass.

Her moans told me she was getting closer to a climax, so I took it to the next level and pushed her knees higher. My licks started at her tight little asshole and ended with the clit suck.

"Oh Phil, that feels so good." She moaned louder.

When I felt her orgasm building, I moved my focus to her pink little asshole and forced my tongue in again. Her ass cheeks were like warm satin pillows as I buried my face between them. My nose penetrated her labia as I probed her tightness with my tongue.

When her asshole began to give way a little easier, I moved back to her pussy and pushed her onto the table completely until the back of her thighs rested on my shoulders. I licked at her sweet pussy with my nose buried in her red bush and slowly inserted a finger into her little bung hole.

She took it with a moan and trembled as she sighed, "Oh, yes Phillip fuck my ass."

My cock could have pounded nails at that moment. But I continued the slow build up fucking her faster and eating her pussy wildly. After a moment I slid the second finger into her lubed asshole. She took the second finger with a high-pitched moan of pleasure as I sucked her hard little clit.

Her hips began to rock as an orgasm approached. I released her clit lapping wildly at her cunt as I went for a third finger. The mixture of my saliva with her flowing pussy juices flooded my hand lubing her asshole completely and the third finger went in with relative ease. I began to pump her ass with three fingers as I sucked her clit.

Nats' silence made me fear I may have been hurting her, so I stopped pumping my fingers. She quickly made me realize I was wrong when she rocked her body fucking my fingers.

"Oh yes, suck my fucking clit, Phillip! Fuck my ass! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cuuummmmm!"

I battered her clit with my tongue tip and pounded her ass with my fingers as her thighs clamped onto my head like a silky soft vice. My wildest fantasy was coming true as Nats began to shudder with a powerful orgasm that left her speechless. I looked up at her and sucked her hard. Her head pressed back onto the table and her mouth locked open.

She arched her back so much, as I looked up her sexy soft belly, I could only see the tips of her nipples pushing at the tan fabric of the sun dress. Her hands pressed on the tabletop and she shoved her pelvis in the air still crushing my head between those strong beautiful thighs. Part of me wished I had removed the dress to see all of her as she shuddered uncontrollably cumming while being ass fucked for the first time.

Her hips jerked in rhythmic convulsion as if she were receiving a mild electric shock, that caused her muscles to contract all at once. When her convulsions stopped, she released my head and when limp. I removed my fingers and slowly licked her clean.

She panted slowly and heavily regaining her composure. "Oh, fuck Phil that was..."

Her words left her, and she continued her breathing. I thought I might have over done it and lost my opportunity, as she looked pretty wiped out and completely satisfied. When I pulled my head away, she just lay there with her eyes closed and legs limp on my shoulders. I resigned myself to the fact that, this was a good first step and next time it would be my cock instead of my fingers.

I began to slide her legs off my shoulders, and she clamped my shoulders with her calves. "Where're you going Ass-Man? Stand up and put that cock where it belongs, I wanna see if that was real. I've never cum like that. Make me cum with your cock in my ass."

I wanted to say, "Who are you and what have you done with Nats, but I dared not break the mood." I stood up holding her calves to my clavicles and leaned forward. That brought her gaping little asshole in alignment with my hot iron boner.

My mind was spinning. Here I was, practically pinning my wife to the dining room table, with her legs in the air, getting ready to ass fuck her, in the spot we were going to be eating dinner in a few hours. Before this morning I believed she would never agree to anal, and now she was begging for it.

I pressed my tip into her gaping bung hole, slowly but steadily and she took it willingly. Oh, fuck! You're so fucking hard and so fucking hot inside me!" She practically growled.

At the same time, I released a long gasping sigh. "So tight, Oh God..."

It took every ounce of control, not to shoot immediately. I pushed from tip to the point my thighs pressed to her ass, gradually picking up the pace with each pump. My thumb rubbed her clit, as I began to fuck her harder.

I looked at her, to make sure I was not over doing it, and she smiled before closing her eyes, with pleasure. I worked my thumb faster on her clit and she moaned, pushing me closer and closer to spunking in her ass for the first time. Suddenly she pushed my hand away.

"I'll do this," She began rubbing herself with two fingers then plunged them insider her pussy and worked her clit with her thumb. "Oh fuck, that's so good! Fuck, I'm gonna cum Phillip!"