Helping the Neighbor - Phil's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there stunned for a moment and then cleaned up quickly. Several minutes later, the doorbell rang. I showered and took a nap after yet another earth-shattering Saturday morning. I woke to the sound of banging pots and found Nats in the kitchen working on dinner, in my oversized bathrobe.

When I walked in, she looked at the clock and smiled. Perfect timing sleepy head, Natasha's gone, and we have just enough window to finish what we started, come here." She walked into the dining room and put her ass to the table right where I took her cherry last week. My eyes lit up in anticipation of a repeat.

When I got to her, she kissed me hard and slid her hand in my shorts again. My cock stirred instantly and in less than a minute I was stiff again. As I was about to put her on the table with her knees to her shoulders again, she jerked my shorts down again, and dropped to devour my cock. The new sex crazed Natalie held nothing back, that was certain. I had the feeling she was losing interest in oral sex until last week. And now she was at it again with a frenzied pace that had me ready to blow in seconds.

"Oh God that's so sexy!" I said watching her bob up and down, looking at me as she did. I threw my head back and was content to let her suck me till I came in her mouth.

Before I knew it, she pushed me up on the table and began licking my balls with my ass resting on the edge. Then she put her hands behind my knees and pushed them up and out, just as I had done to her last week. She licked my balls, then up and down the length of my shaft before she pushed my legs up and tongued my asshole and balls again.

She was amazing. She would tongue my ass then coat my balls with saliva then lick hard up and down my hardness repeatedly. When she got to the head, she pressed her flattened tongue against my sweet spot and moved in small firm circles.

"Oh fuck, Natalie that's so..."

She raised her head up, "You are so fucking hard Phil. It's time to finish what we started."

Next, she stood up forcing my knees to my chest, exposing my ass to the world. What happened next was a bit of a blur but was another unbelievable first that will forever be etched in my mind. She looked at me and commanded.

"Pull the tie on my robe, Ass-man. I've got a special surprise. I did as commanded and when the robe opened a seven-inch plastic cock, poked through pointing at the ceiling. "Today, I take your cherry, My Love. What comes around..."

The look in her eye was complete authority, and when I shook my head, she pushed hard and put my legs on her shoulders and pinned me back on the table. The plastic cock touching my ass crack and the head pressed against my nuts.

I looked at it and saw the other end was shoved into her cunt, there were no straps, but it pointed straight up like a full hard on would. It was a bright pink color but otherwise looked remarkably real.

As I was about to protest her left hand began rubbing my cock and her right positioned the head against my asshole. The robe was falling off her shoulders, her tits were out and nipples on full alert. I don't know why she seemed so sexy at that moment, but she really did.

Her palm rubbed the sweet spot on my cock tip spreading precum and I could tell her hand was lubed. The cock was glistening and clearly lubed as well. It was about the size as my dick, and I could feel it had a semi soft rubber feel to it as she began to slowly press it in.

As It pushed firmly in, there was as sharp intense pain that dissipated quickly, once the head popped in. Her palm rubbed faster and faster on my cock, countering the pain in my ass with growing orgasmic pleasure. She pushed slowly into the hilt and back to the tip several times until the pain had passed completely.

The added stimulation was again bringing on a building climax. Sensing this, Nats stopped rubbing my cock, wrapped her arms around my thighs and began to fuck me as I had done her just a week ago.

When the roles were reversed last week, she pushed my hand away and rubber her own clit to climax. I thought that was what she had in mind for me, so I started stroking myself. It's hard to describe, but the tickle in my asshole from the rubber cock added to the intensity as I jacked off and I was quickly on the verge again.

This time she slapped my hand away. "You don't get to cum before me Ass-man! A gentleman services the lady first."

Next, she took her right hand around behind her and reached down between her legs. After a second a jolt of electricity shot through my ass and balls as the rubber cock began to vibrate intensely.

"Oh my!" She gasped. Her eyes closed and mouth opened. She moaned a long intense moan and pushed deeper, as she leaned forward pinning me harder.

The new angle apparently brought the rubber cock in contact with my prostate and as the vibrator hit it, I felt a tingle from within, like I had never felt.

"Oh, fuck Phil," she squeaked keeping a slow steady pace. "That feels so fucking good, oh ffffuuuuccckkk!"

I was grunting uncontrollably as the vibration fired my prostate. I couldn't believe the sensation. My cock was pulsing up and down, lifting off my belly and dropping back to it.

"I'm gonna cum Phil!" I felt her body stiffen and begin to jerk convulsively.

Then to my amazement, I could feel my balls begin to pulsate as they emptied another substantial load onto my belly, without my cock being touched. It was one of the longest lasting orgasms I'd ever had, as wave after wave of cum poured out onto my stomach. The prostate orgasm didn't shoot as far as normal but the flow of cum just kept coming.

"Oh my God, Natalie! Me t, too!" I gasped as the orgasm began, knowing we were cumming together. As her climax peaked, she opened her eyes to see my spontaneous ejaculation and smiled.

I could see the joy on her face as she fucked me, relishing the power of her newfound dominate position. We rode the orgasmic wave together and when it passed, she continued slowly fucking me, as she stood back up straight.

The vibrating cock continued to tickle my asshole and balls as she spoke. "Oh Ass-man, now that's a superpower. Cumming without being touched, I'm so jealous."

Then with a flash of disappointment followed by another surprise she pulled the cock from my ass. Next, she released my legs and let my feet drop to the floor, before lowering herself to lick the spunk off my belly. "Oh Nat's, I love you so much." I sighed.

She grinned as she licked me clean looking at me with those sexy eyes. Once my belly was cleaned, she took my softening cock into her mouth and sucked every last drop. I loved this new supercharge Natalie, so free in her sexuality. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the treatment.

Then, continuing in her lead role, she released my dick and stood me up. We stood face to face smiling contently. She brought the end of the dildo that had been inside her to my mouth. "Your turn..."

The cock pressed against my lips as her scent flooded my nose. I willingly took it in, cleaning her cunt juices of the rubber dick. When it was sufficiently clean, she pushed me to my knees and offered me her oozing pussy. I happily lapped up her sweet juices thoroughly licking her clean.

When I finished, she pulled me up and gave me a long deep kiss, exchanging cum before she excused herself to take her second shower of the day. We had a good dinner with the Reeves, and it became a routine at least once a month to have dinner together.

The next three and a half months were amazing. After that, the pregnancy progressed to the point that her desire for anal, evaporated as quickly as it had appeared.

When Kim was born, life just never brought us back to that place again. Just as we finally got to the point of getting a little sleep at night and returning to a more regular sex life, she became pregnant with Steven. He was born just over a year after Kim and then it seemed sleep was gone forever.

Nats and Latasha stayed good friends, and she volunteered to babysit whenever her schedule would allow. Darius seemed to resent us for infecting Latasha with baby fever. When we had Steven, she talked more and more about it during our monthly dinners. Darius never seemed ready for kids. His plan was, kids in five years and he stuck to it. He and I were amicable but never really became the kind of friends that would hang out on our own.

I had promised Nats I would work on that, when all our lives were turned upside down. Nats got the call from Darius, Latasha was hit, head on by a drunk driver, in the middle of the day. She died on scene. The paramedic told the ER doctor it appeared she died instantly.

Darius was devastated. I tried to imagine if it were Natalie, and my mind could not even grasp it. Such a sweet person, just gone in an instant. We stayed as close to Darius as we could, taking him meals and anything else we could think of to lighten his load as he tried to deal his new reality.

After a month he became more distant and very quickly put his house on the market. He just couldn't deal with being in the house they shared. He moved to the far side of the development and responded to us less and less when we reached out. It seemed like we reminded him of Latasha, and he needed to break from us as much as he needed to leave his house.

Natalie took it hard as well, sending her into a bout of depression I feared she would never shake, but her focus turned to Kimmie and Stevie and that seemed to pull her through.

Fast forward two years and I was out for a run, when I saw Darius approaching on his bike. He stopped by the entry to his back yard from the bicycle path and waved as I approached.

"Hey Phil, how are you? long time." He said standing astride his bike.

"I'm fine, you're looking fit as ever."

"Thanks, I ride five days a week now. You're still running I see."

"Yeah, only three days a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 6:00 o'clock."

"How's Natalie and the kids?" He asked politely "Come up to the house, I'd love to catch up for a bit." He said as he stepped off the bike and pushed down the path to his back yard gate.

"Sure," I said following him. His spandex biking gear highlighted his muscular frame bringing back that tinge of jealousy. "They're fine. She's staying with them at her mother's for the night. She and Grandma are taking them to the zoo tomorrow.

His back yard was small but private. He had a six-foot privacy fence and a patio with a fire pit that was in an alcove on the back of the house that blocked the view from the neighbors. The alcove housed his grill and patio furniture as well as the square firepit-table with a two-foot-wide ceramic square around the perimeter.

"Like a beer?" he asked.

"Sounds great!" I said, thinking it defeats the purpose of running to down a bunch of calories. But it was a chance to catch up.

He returned with two ice cold beers and handed me mine. He sat on the other side of the pit from me, leaned back in his chair with the soles of his feet resting on the edge of the firepit table. His legs were spread wide, putting his bulge on full display. His cock lay against his left thigh revealing the outline of its head through the spandex.

My jealousy was in full swing again. Soft and smashed in spandex he was nearly as big as my boner! This is why I was always a little uncomfortable having him around Natalie.

I sipped the beer, ice cold and it hit the spot so well I downed it in three drinks.

"Let me get you another," He said jumping to his feet before I could protest. This time he brought two each and opened them both for me.

I hadn't eaten since lunch and could already feel the effects of the first one it seemed.

"What the hell, I'm not driving!" I said, as I started number two.

He assumed the position again and I tried not to stare at his junk while we talked.

"So, how have you been Darius, It's so good to see you. We talk of you all the time..."

"Thanks man, I'm sorry for not responding, but it took me a long time to get past losing her. I just felt like the fewer reminders the better, but it was wrong of me to cut you two out. You were so good to me after, and I do apologize."

"Don't worry Darius, we understand, believe me. I don't know what I'd do if it was Natalie in the accident..." I stopped myself for fear of dredging up his grief.

"Don't sweat it Phil," he smiled looking at my sweaty shirt. "No pun intended. It's been over two years, but I can finally talk about it. I was even dating a woman for a while. She wasn't the one, but it was good to get out there again."

"Glad to hear that. She would have wanted that for you, ya know." I said before sucking down number two.

His knees were swaying apart and together as he spoke, exposing the outline of this manhood and hiding it as they swayed. By the time I finished the third beer, I could really feel the effects of drinking without eating anything first.

It became harder not to stare at it and the detail that showed through the spandex. His balls looked round like a small grapefruit between his legs with a good six in inches of kielbasa shove in next to them. Except the kielbasa had a head.

I was amazed how open he was, talking about his dating life and trying to move ahead, knowing it is what Latasha would have wanted.

I tried to protest when he went for another beer, but he ignored me. When he returned he assumed the position again. After a few seconds he gripped the spandex stretched over his cock, adjusted it and wiggled a bit. It seemed like it was getting bigger.

I averted my eyes only to have them drawn back to it again and again, wondering what it would be like hard. As thin as Latasha was, I imagined how it must have looked like with that thing sliding in and out of her tiny little cunt. The image of her in jeans popped into my mind and my own cock began to stiffen.

I fidgeted, trying to adjust myself so my jogging shorts didn't tent. As I did my best, I couldn't help but notice his cock was growing, stretching the spandex a little more.

When I looked at him, he had a smug grin on his face and It occurred to me, he noticed me staring and must have gotten the wrong impression. I tried to look directly at him and not look at the growing monster in his shorts. "I probably should go, dinners gonna be ready..."

I had half a beer, and another opened in front of me. That would be five beers on an empty stomach. I began to down number four, ready to make my exit.

"I thought you said Natalie and the kids were at grandmas tonight?" He asked still swaying his knees.

"Oh yeah, Forgot." I sipped my beer trying to think of plan B to get away before he got the wrong idea again.

I took a quick glance and it twitched upward a little and I couldn't help looking back at. It moved again rising slightly up his inner thigh as he stiffened. I thought the spandex must kind of hurt holding him down against his thigh.

"Like what you see, Phil?" His legs spread wide.

"Oh God, no! I'm not..." I tried to think what to say not to embarrass him. I looked at his face and he had a sort of sexual confident expression like he thought I wanted him.

"Your shorts are a little tight, there Phil and you're staring..."

I looked down at my cock and it was tenting! "No, it's not what you think, talking to you got me thinking about Latasha and..."

I stopped myself. I just told him I was lusting after his dead wife. I screamed at myself in my mind. "You're making it worse!"

"I'm not gay. I'm sorry if I, I should go." I started to stand.

"Sit please," he said firmly but with a hint of desperation. "It's just been a long time and I thought..." He looked at me embarrassed and struggling to finish his sentence.

I too was speechless trying to keep my eyes off him, though I could tell he was adjusting the spandex again.

"You reminded me of my first roommate in college. He had a beautiful girl friend he later went on to marry, but he would suck my cock almost every day. The way you were checking out my dick made me think maybe you were a cocksucker too."

Shocked by his words, I looked away from his face and my eyes found his boner, now pushing even tighter against the spandex. It was still pinned against his thigh but angled upward. The head was even with the top of his thigh and the rim of his head shown through clearly. It had to hurt!

"I told you, I'm not gay..."

"Neither was he, but he loved to suck dick. He looked at it just the way you do."

"It's hard to miss when you jam it spandex and wave it around." I looked back at him trying to think what to say, without upsetting him. He'd been through enough already.

"I'm sorry if I mislead..." I saw it move again out of the corner of my eye. Then he grabbed it and pulled at the spandex.

"Fuck it hurts." He dropped his feet to the ground and stood up.

His cock fought to break out of the spandex even more. He quickly bent forward, whipped the pants down to the ground, and kicked them off.

A full eight inches of semi hard cock bobbed side to side before he sat back down.

"Sorry man those shorts were killing me. You got me thinking about my roommate Dave Peterson. I haven't had my dick sucked in years, and honestly, he was much better at that then Tasha ever was. Don't get me wrong, pussy's better than mouth, but he knew what it took to please a cock..."

When he sat back down, his cock pointed toward me at about 10 O'clock. It had a bit of an arch, but the shaft did not touch any part of his body or the seat cushion. His balls were grey colored, almost bald, but for a few sparse curly hairs. I was still in disbelief he would just whip his pants off and let his boner sway in the wind for all the world to see.

Then, I thought to myself, "if my cock looked like that I'd probably let it fly too." It was smooth and dark with a thick defined ring around the head. I swore it grew bigger by the second. The shaft was darker at the base and grew lighter toward the tip. His cock head was darker with a purple tint.

"He had that same look in his eye the first time he sucked me off. I'll never forget how he would start at my balls and lick his way up..."

I watched in awe as his monster dick stiffened. It reached a tipping point as his shaft straightened and swung up and to the side until it reached 12:00 O'clock resting on his stomach.

"His cock got so hard, just like yours Phil."

Hearing my name seemed to snap me back to reality.

"What?" I said looking up toward his smiling face.

"I said, seeing my boner got his cock as hard as yours. Every time he sucked my cock, he would go fuck the shit out of his girlfriend to get some relief. It worked out for everyone involved..."

I looked down and my cock was as hard as steel, and a wet spot was forming at the tip from my pre-cum. Then, I looked back at his arrogant smile.

"I'm not a..." I was stopped dead as his cock moved and drew my eyes back. A rush of blood filled his cock completely and it raised up off his belly and hung in the air.

An intense tingling tickle emanated from my cock head as I watched his boner pulse slowly up and down suspended in midair.

"Cock sucker?" He asked. "Are you sure Phil? You're drooling buddy."

I wanted to protest but my heart raced, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I felt like I was hypnotized and couldn't make myself look away.

"Go ahead Phil, taste my balls, you'll love it, I promise..."

His sack had a seem up the middle with dark grey wrinkles of skin angling down and away from the center line. There were dark hairs on his legs and pelvis forming a darker ring around his nearly hairless nuts. I imagined what it would feel like when my tongue passed over those wrinkles.

""It's not cheating on Natalie; it's helping out a friend. If it makes your cock that hard, she'll love ya for it. He made it raise up again, and my eyes widened. "Give it a try Phil." He said tauntingly as it continued to bob slowly up and down.