Helping the Neighbor - Phil's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear an inner voice telling me to walk away, but the intense tingle from my cock head pressed against my running shorts seemed to push it away.

"Come overhear Phil, get on your knees and taste me. You know you want to. It's Okay, no one ever has to know."

The voice yelled, "You have a wife and kids! Get up and leave now!"

"Are you gonna sit there all night with your mouth wide open or are you gonna take it in your mouth and help a neighbor out Phil? Damn Phil, you got me so fucking hard staring at my cock like that. Please, man you gotta do something. You're killin' me here buddy."

I could barely understand what he was say, but he was right. I was completely oblivious to the fact my mouth hung wide open. The skin on his cock was stretched smooth as an over inflated balloon, and it glistened in the sunlight.

I had a moment of sanity and took a quick look around.

"Don't worry Phil, no one can see us back here. Just try it, if you don't like it, no problem..."

The alcove blocked the view from the neighbors and the fence and bushes block the view from the path. My cock was throbbing and hard as a rock. I wanted to say no, but that tingle was so strong. I needed to know if his was as hard as mine at twice the size.

"Come touch, it Phil, see what you think."

I told myself, "I'll just touch it and see if it's as hard as it looks."

When I stood up, I thought I might cum in my shorts as my cock pressed against the stretched material. I kept my eyes on his cock, as if not seeing the arrogant smile somehow made it all less awkward. As I approached, he pressed his pelvis upward, offering his cock to me.

It was straight as an arrow with the stretched skin glistening and smooth. There was a raised ridge about a half inch wide running from his balls to the smooth skin beneath the cleft of his engorged cockhead. His knees spread wider, welcoming me in.

I stood there for a moment staring at it, wondering. The voice was gone. Only the throbbing tingle radiating from my cock head seemed to matter as I lowered to my knees between his spread legs.

"Thank you, Phil. You don't know how bad I need this." He said softly. "It's been a long, time since I had a cocksucker."

I wasn't sure I heard him right. "Did he say cocksucker? I'm just gonna touch it." I thought to myself as I reached out and gripped it with my right hand.

"Oh yeah," he sighed as I began to stroke slowly up and down the length of his shaft.

It felt hot to the touch and so fucking hard, yet smooth as silk. Touching it seemed to send his heat directly to my own cock. My left hand gripped it as well and his cock head still protruded from both hands. The ring around his head was smooth and stretched tight as a drum.

His hips began to gyrate slightly as I gripped him tighter stroking his hot steel with both hands.

"Oh, fuck Phil, ah!" he gasped.

I looked up and his eyes were closed, and his face was pure bliss. I breathed in and his pungent scent electrified my body even more. The tingle in my balls was a mixture of bliss and pain as they needed relief.

"Oh yes, lick my balls..."

Without thought my tongue was out making contact at the bottom of that center seem and I slid it under his tight sack. Next, I raised it up letting his balls slide to either side of my tongue as I traced the seam up to his shaft. The smell and salty taste sent a jolt to my balls as my cock strained to get out of my shorts.

I moved back down and licked up and down each side, repeating the process until I felt every wrinkle of skin against my salivating tongue. The taste of his sweat the smell of his manhood had me in a state of complete arousal.

Next, I licked the length of his shaft like a big black cocksicle, my tongue pressed against that raised ridge wrapping it like a wet blanket. His moans sent a tingle down my spine as I pleasured that beautiful man-cock. I repeated up the right side of his rock-hard shaft and then then left. Next, I turned my head and saddled his dick with my lips and drug them up his hard salty cock, swirling my tongue as I moved.

He began to pant, pressing his hardness against me and arching his back. I pushed all the way to the tip getting my first taste of pre-cum and whimpered as the sweet tangy flavor washed over my tongue. He released a slow guttural groan that told me he was close already.

I pressed my flattened tongue against that silky rim of skin just below the cleft of his cock head. The spot I love Nats to touch on me. His grunts became more desperate, and he again pressed himself against me. I gripped him with both hands and pulled this cock like a lever toward me. I stroked him slowly as I rubbed that sensitive spot against my flattened tong and moved it quickly back and forth and up and down.

"Oh God, Phil ya, you're gonna make, ah! Me cum, Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Take it in your mouth, ah! Swallow my fucking cum!"

I could feel his shaft pulse and plunged my mouth over his plump cockhead as the first jet of creamy spunk exploded in my mouth. The bittersweet velvety juice flooded my mouth and I instinctively swallowed as much as I could. His cockhead filled my mouth so perfectly as I bobbed up and down. The second and third blasts came fast and hot into my hungry mouth.

I could not have imagined taking another man's cum an hour ago, but at that moment I knew I wanted more and milked his pulsing cock as he shot several more blasts into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck Phil, take it all Ah!" He moaned as his hand gripped the back of my head. Oh God, don't fucking stop.

I groaned and nodded as swallowed it all. As his spunk subsided, I began to push him deeper into my mouth, wanting to know if I could take him all. His moans only encouraged me to try harder. His dick was silky smooth, hot and hard. I wanted it all and pushed him against my throat only managing a little more than half. I bobbed faster and faster trying to get my throat around his fat dick. My right hand gripped his hardness as I thrust myself on him.

"Fuck Phil, don't stop buddy, suck my dick please! Oh my God!" He moaned loud enough I feared the neighbors would hear. I looked at him with fear in my eyes and he quickly took his left hand to his mouth and muffled his groans while his right hand pushed me up and down on his hot stiff rod.

He remained hard as a rock and I kept going hoping to take all his length. I tried to relax my throat, but his head was so big it was impossible to fit. I pushed harder and he jumped.

"Teeth, easy buddy!" He barked.

I pulled off and took a breath, looking at his dark glistening dick head. I wrapped my lips over my teeth and pushed him back in.

"Oh yes, that's better, ah yeeesssss," he sighed and gently pumped my head again.

At this point I was committed to making him feed me his cum again and began to pick up the pace. I moved my right hand from this shaft to his balls and gripped him with my left while caressing his balls with my right. The combination resulted in an encouraging moan of pleasure.

The thought of another mouth full of his hot cream got me going again. My own hips pumped rubbing my boner against my clothes, nearly sending me over the edge.

As I bobbed faster his head rolled back and he moaned quietly gyrating his hips to fuck my mouth. "You're gonna make me cum again, don't stop!"

I moaned my approval as he groaned slow and steady letting his balls empty again. Feeling the pulse of spunk moving through his cock was such a rush of power though my body, knowing I again brought his glorious cock to a climax.

The hot cream coated my mouth and his cock, this time, a slightly more bitter aftertaste but I eagerly swallowed every drop. I continued slowly sucking him dry as he began to soften. I refused to stop until he softened enough to allow me to fit his entire shaft in my mouth.

After a few more bobs he pushed me off rather abruptly and stood up. "Thanks Phil, I really needed that," he said as he bent down for his shorts. While he put them back on he continued. "Same time tomorrow?" he looked down at me as he adjusted himself in the bike shorts.

I looked desperate and confused, I'm sure, as I tried to think of a response.

"You may want to take care of that before you go home, otherwise you'll get some real looks on the way." he pointed at my raging hard on. "I'll give you a little privacy. Too bad Natalie's not home, she'd be in for a pounding fuck when you think about this again later. Five bucks says you'll be relieving yourself again in that lonely bed tonight." He looked down at me with a smug look. "I gotta admit you were better than Dave the first time. He couldn't swallow it all and It had only been a day since I last came.

Darius, slithered by me and went inside. Without looking back, he said, "Please clean up after yourself when you're done."

He disappeared inside and there I was on my knees infront of his empty chair with a cock that could pound nails. That throbbing tingle continued and though I tried to think of something else, the lingering taste of his cum and the memory of my mouth sliding over the ridge of his head, kept my cock ready to blow.

I pulled my boner out into the warm air and felt a wave of relief as it no longer strained against my shorts and under ware. When my hand gripped my hard-on, the pre-cum lubed my head giving me no choice but to bring myself off quickly. I braced myself with my left hand on the chair as my right brought me a much-needed release.

In a few short strokes I was on the verge of an orgasm on par with the first time I fucked Natalie's ass. My hand moved furiously, and I was amazed at the sloshing sound my cum coated cock made as I began to release a massive load of my own. I grunted like an animal and my body spasmed uncontrollably.

My grip was so tight the first shot could not break through but the second released with such force the rope of cum shot onto the top edge of his chair with half of it clearing the chair back. My grunts were loud and raw, not caring who might hear. My machine gun hand sent droplets of cum scattering through the air, raining down on the chair back and seat. As my orgasm peaked my upper body jerked forward and back and I nearly lost my grip on the chair.

After a moment I had dropped my ass to my heals and caught my breath. I looked at the splatter of spunk on his chair as I milked myself dry. I thought about what he said about cleaning up and the image of licking up my own cum entered my head. Fortunately, the release took the edge off my delirium and I mustered enough dignity to stand up and pull myself together. Somehow leaving him a spunk covered chair gave me a little sense of control and I felt a little more normal as I started down the path home.

The arrogance of his comment, "Same time tomorrow?" Made me angry and I was determined to prove him wrong, at least until I made it to bed that night. Try as I might not to think about him, I found myself in that lonely bed, cock at full attention begging for another release when his text came through.

To be continued...