Helping the Neighbor - Phil's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a hand on each of her hips, leaning forward with her calves on my shoulders, thrusting my hips like a jackhammer. Hearing her words pushed me over the edge and my cock pulsed wildly as I released my seed in that tight little asshole.

I grunted like an animal as Nats brought my long-time fantasy to life. "Oh, fuck Ass-Man, I cumming! Ooooooohhhhhhhh Fuck! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Her hand was a blur as she came with a cock in her ass for the first time. We were both shaken by the intensity of the orgasm. Sometimes reality is even better than fantasy. I leaned forward to kiss her, as we struggled to catch our breath. When our lips met my cock slipped out and slid down her ass cheek. She moaned softly as our tongues swirled.

Once again, the silence was shattered by the "Ding Dong!" of the doorbell. We broke the kiss and heads jerked toward the front door. In my leaned forward position, I could see the familiar red hue through the door side lite. It was Latisha again. Her line of vision could at least see our heads through the glass but hopefully nothing more. Of course, Natalie's feet on either side of my head would Kind of remove all doubt what we were doing.

Fortunately, she wasn't looking at that moment, but the reality of my situation hit. I was naked and my clothes were near the front door, somewhere.

I released Nats and we jumped up out of the line of sight. "It's Latasha again." I said, looking for something to cover up with. The only thing in sight were Nats' panties. I picked them up and handed them to her.

"Hide 'em, I'll get the door." she said. As she straightened her dress and got herself together, I looked for escape routes. Unfortunately, the only route to our bedroom and clothing was toward the door until I could beak for the bedroom. So, I followed her, huddled behind and spun off to the bedroom hallway.

I could hear them in the background as I got dressed.

"Oh, hi Latasha, how's it going." Asked Nats, sounding casual.

"Hi Natalie, I'm not interrupting anything am I? I'm getting the feeling my timing is not so good."

I could almost hear Nats blushing.

"No not at all, we were just relaxing, and I was thinking about dinner. Looks like the sandwiches were a hit..."

"Thank you so much. I am going to owe you big time after today. Between us and the movers they vanished fast. I just wanted to get your Tupperware and pitcher back to you...before they got trampled by the herd." Said Latasha.

"Thank you, come on in, Can I refill the pitcher for you?" I could hear them walking toward the kitchen.

When I finished, I snuck out of the bedroom, retrieved my clothes from the entryway and got them out of sight. As I approached the kitchen, I could smell sex in the air emanating from me, the dining room and Natalie. My paranoia only worsened when I could see Natasha's nose tilted up and nostrils flaring slightly. She smiled knowingly when our eyes met.

My cock shriveled, as the juices began to dry on it, and could only imagine how Nats was feeling, as her pussy did the same, exposed to the air beneath her skirt.

She shared her secret recipe for lemonade while she mixed up another batch. (She added a hint of grapefruit juice and one fifth pineapple juice.) This was not something she shared with just anyone.

After She left, Nats and I sighed and laughed.

"OMG she's gonna think we're like wild rabbits!" Said Nats. "Do you think she knows?"

I couldn't lie, so I came clean. "She definitely saw earlier..."

"What? How much!" She yelled with wide eyes.

That second, I knew I had stepped in it and back peddled quickly. I knew better than to say, "maybe everything" and fumbled as I answered. I think she just caught a glimpse as she rang the bell.

"And this time?" Her tone getting angry.

Again, I couldn't lie. "Not sure, but our upper bodies were in her line of sight. I noticed when the doorbell rang."

"Oh God and my feet were at your ears, that wasn't too obvious." She looked furiously at me. "And you didn't say anything!" She began to head to the bedroom.

"I don't think she saw, and I didn't know until the bell rang..."

"I meant earlier! We were in full view! Of course, you didn't say anything. You liked being watched by a beautiful..."

"Honey, I didn't know... I don't think she saw much..."

"I need to clean up and you need to lay low Ass-Man!" The walls vibrated as door slammed.

Taking her at her word, I went and mowed the lawn. As commanded, I laid low for the rest of the day. Nats prepared dinner and I gave her a wide birth. I showed just before dinner and, when the Reeves arrived, she was the loving sweet Natalie of earlier, just like that.

I thought the wheels were going to come off early, when Latasha carried a nice big cream pie, through the door, handed it to Nats and said, "I brought dessert! It's Boston Cream. It's store bought, but something tells me Phil's a cream pie lover. Am I right?"

Boston cream is one of my favorite desserts and I answered quickly. "I am a total cream pie lover, thank you!"

No sooner had the words left my lips, when I recalled a college porn movie that introduced me to the porn version of cream pie. I looked at Natasha and it was obviously a term she was familiar with. I immediately looked to Nats, who, thank God, was not familiar with the term in the sexual realm.

Mercifully, that was the last hidden innuendo Latasha delivered that night. Dinner went well and we all seemed to get along well. Nat's and Latasha hit it off well, they were like besties by the end of dinner.

Darius was a bit more aloof, but we had good conversation. I noticed a certain intensity when he spoke, and he always made direct eye contact with whomever he spoke to. That made me a bit more at ease regarding him and Natalie. I first thought he was directing that intensity to her, but soon realized he had the same look when talking to me and even Latasha.

I, on the other hand, could not get over Latasha watching us. And as I thought about it, I couldn't shake the thought of bending her and Nats over the sofa and ass fucking them both. I had to make special effort not to ogle her as those thoughts stirred in my head all evening.

With dessert done, and one bottle of wine down, Darius excused himself. "Thank you for dinner that was amazing. I really hate the cliché 'I hate to eat and run,' but I need to go put the new grill together while it's still light."

Still a little shaky on how things were with Nats and I, I seized the opportunity to escape. "I'll help."

He did not seem too crazy about the thought, but I was up and moving with him before he could protest.

"I'll fill Latasha in on the neighborhood and best places to shop!" Said Nats, holding up the second bottle of wine.

Darius and I assembled the grill and I helped him organize the garage a bit. It was getting close to 11:00, so I excused myself and headed home. The house seemed empty and quiet when I returned. Eventually I heard them downstairs in the family room. They were sitting on the sofa like besties watching chick flics on Hallmark or Lifetime.

There was an empty soldier on the table and a half empty next to it as they each held a glass in their hands. I quickly made my exit telling them I was tired and would let them continue their information sharing.

"Night sweetie," said Nats, puckering. I leaned in for a kiss and she gripped my head adding a little tongue. Then she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear. "Thank you for today..."

I headed to bed, with a smile and spring in my step. "Night, Latasha, pleasure meeting you two. I think this could be the beginning of a great friendship."

"Definitely, Good night Mr. Templer." She smiled.

And that's how are introduction to the new neighbors went. In hindsight, it was also, most likely, the day our daughter Kim was conceived. I lay in bed that night, replaying the mind-blowing fantasy, Nats brought to life. I couldn't imagine a luckier person on earth. A hot wife with hot ass that liked anal! I dozed off and slept like a baby.

The next morning, I woke up with Nats, snuggled next to me in her clothes from dinner. When my hand searched instantly for it's favorite spot, Nats' ass, she was still pantyless. I thought to myself, holy fuck, she made dinner, ate dinner and had drinks with Latasha, all while going commando. I just loved this new adventurous Natalie. I really was the luckiest man alive.

Nats Barely stirred when I slipped out of bed. When she woke around noon, I made her breakfast and brought it to her in bed. It was the least I could do.

"Breakfast in bed My Sweet," I said, as I set the tray of bacon and eggs in place.

She smiled, "So you liked the early birthday gift?"

"Oh, Hell Yes!" I said with a little too much enthusiasm.

"And you want more, Ass-Man?" She asked teasingly.

"Yes please, Ms. Templer. No one can charge my batteries like you."

She smiled a contented smile. "I still can't believe the things you did to me, and how amazing it felt." Her eyes seemed to drift far away. "Yesterday certainly opened my eyes to previously unexplored pleasures, My Love." She rubbed her head. "I think I also consumed way too much wine last night. Can you please bring me some aspirin?"

"Yes Mam!"

When I returned, she looked at me seductively. "Thank you, My Love, I guess I'm going to owe you one." She began to eat, slowly.

"Four bottles of wine will do that My Sweet. Did Natasha make it home ok?"

She cut in, "You and Darius helped. And yes, I walked her home just to make sure."

"One glass each, is helping with four bottles? How late were you up?" I asked grinning.

"We ended our little party at 3:30. We really hit it off. I think she could be my new bestie. She's so sweet and easy to talk too. I haven't met anyone like that since we moved here."

"Good, I'm glad for you. Darius seems like a good guy. We should probably invite them over next Saturday too." I suggested.

"I already did." She grinned. "Hopefully, she remembers."

"Good, I'll let you rest. Yell if you need any further services My Sweet."

She moved rather slow the rest of the day. I was fully charged and spent the day working on the lawn. My head replayed the previous day over and over all week long.

I resisted initiating sex all week, unsure if I may have pushed things too far with Natalie and wanted to wait until she was ready. Then when Saturday rolled around again, Nats was not only ready, but pushed the envelope further than I would have ever imagined.

When we finished our morning run, we saw the Reeves outside, returning form a bike ride. We stopped by and talked.

"Hello neighbors," I said reaching out a hand. "How are you this fine morning."

They were in matching, skintight, black Nike bike shorts and T-shirts. Their Barbie and Ken bodies were on full display. I was instantly jealous of the bulge in Darius' pants. I looked to Nats and she appeared not to notice as she directed her attention to Latasha.

Latasha's hair was in a braid down her tapered back. Her hips seemed almost tiny, for as tall as she was, but her ass just so perfectly shaped. Her stomach had a sexy bit of curve to it and her tits, full and perky. I struggle not to stare and tried to keep my eyes toward Darius, so he would not be jealous.

His thirty pounds of added muscle over mine, probably meant "jealous" was the wrong term. More likely, I kept my attention on him, so he didn't crush me like a bug, for staring at his wife.

Her perspiration was soaking through her spandex in all the wrong places. I was losing the battle with my eyes, when luckily Latasha broke my train of thought.

"Phil, would you mind helping Darius rearrange some furniture in the living room. Nats and I thought of a new layout and I didn't want to risk scratching the hardwood." She asked sweetly.

"Absolutely." I replied. It hit me that Latasha was the only other person who referred to her as Nats.

"While you boys flex your muscles, do you mind if I borrow Tasha to finalize our dinner plans?" Natalie asked.

"You remember the layout we discussed, don't you Hon?" Latasha asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yes Dear," Joked Darius.

As the ladies walked away, My Ass-Man alter-ego took over and found myself drooling over the sight of those four hot buns flexing and dancing together as they walked. When I glanced at Darius, it appeared he was salivating as well.

"I hope you ate your Wheaties this morning, she wants every piece of furniture completely rearranged." Said Darius, rolling his eyes.

They had a huge sofa, love seat, two recliners, a heavy coffee table, end tables, a sofa table, big screen and stand to move. As we walked into the house, I scanned his chiseled body and felt that pang of jealousy again. The way he was eyeing Nats' ass brought my insecurities back to the surface.

Natalie was so beautiful, and a part of me always felt I married up. Early in our relationship I was possessive, jealous and viewed any man who looked at her as threat. It nearly ruined the relationship when I threatened one of her childhood male friends in a fit of jealousy. I had come a long way since then and did not want to let that genie out of the bottle again.

"Thank you two, for going out of your way to welcome us. Tasha was so worried about making friends after the move, and her and Natalie seem to have clicked. Please thank Natalie for me. I can't tell you how much Tasha's stress level drops every time she talks to Natalie." He said sincerely.

"You are welcome, I can tell you it's mutual. Nats hasn't really made new friends since our move and those two are besties already." I replied

We started by moving the smaller items out of the way to get the sofa placed first.

"So, what's for dinner tonight anyway?" Asked Darius.

"Beef Stew and I think I heard Latasha is making homemade bread. Sound great, I'm hungry already."

"How bout, next week we do it here? We owe you two a dinner" Darius asked sincerely.

"Fine by me, I never turn down food."

"Tasha was wanting to this week but we are still unpacking. Thanks again for making us feel welcome."

"You're welcome Darius, Now, go easy this sucker looks heavy." I said, as I strained to lift it.

Darius lifted it with ease. "Whatever you do, don't mess up the hardwood, this is some expensive Brazilian shit right here."

"Got it." I grunted. When we had it in position, I strained to hold my end as we set it gently.

When we finished, I decided I needed to get back to weight training as soon as possible. Darius hardly strained and it seemed like I would be feeling it tomorrow.

My pain and embarrassment were short lived as I was greeted at the door by Nats.

"I've been waiting for you Ass-Man!" She said before plunging her tongue in my mouth.

Both hands slid quickly into my shorts stroking my cock and balls. Once again, I couldn't believe the aggressiveness as she began to ravage me at the front door. I had a moment of panic, wondering where Natasha was. I had not seen her since they left together. But the soft hands massaging my man parts instantly sent all else from my mind,

She broke the kiss and lead me by the cock toward the living room. "Where's Natasha?" I asked in a whisper.

"Don't worry, we won't be disturbed." She answered, as she spun me against the arm of the sofa, in a reversal of positions from last week.

She again kissed me deeply sliding her hands into my shorts and shoving them down to mid-thigh. My cock was hard as steel once again and her hands continued rubbing and stroking my cock and balls. I loved this new sex crazed version of Natalie more and more.

Suddenly she dropped to her knees and plunged my cock into her mouth, as she yanked my shorts and underwear to the floor.

"Oh, fuck Natalie!" I groaned, already on the verge of cumming.

Sensing it she pulled off letting my hard-on thump against my abdomen when she let go. She leaned back and spun me around, again reversing our roles from the previous week.

Before I could begin to think, she pushed my legs apart, reached between them, rubbing her palm over my balls and up my shaft. Her lips began kissing my ass cheeks and she gave me a command I mindlessly followed.

"Hands on the sofa please!"

As my hands hit the sofa her face pushed between my cheeks and her tongue tickled my asshole. I'd never had anyone touch me there and it was awkward to say the least. But as her palm began to rub my precum mixed with her saliva on the head of my cock, I quickly gave into the new wonderful sensation of her tongue on my asshole, with my cock as hard as steel.

She moaned her approval as she heard me groan with pleasure. "Oh my God Natalie, aaahhhhh!"

Her tongue began to press and wiggle its way into my tightness as I groaned long and loud. "Fuck! Natalie!" I growled on the verge.

As quickly as it began, she stopped rubbing my cock and pulled her tongue out. "Not yet My Love. I tell you when." She said softly.

I began to sigh in protest when her tongue returned. My boner waved in the air begging for her hand as I pressed my ass toward her. When her right hand returned to my cock I moaned and rocked my hips. Suddenly, she moved her tongue to my balls and slid a finger into my lubed asshole.

It caused and jolt of pain and I began to protest when she gripped my boner firmly and began stroking it. The combo of her tongue on my balls and hand jerking me off between my legs quickly overshadowed any pain and I began to roll my hips to the rhythm of her strokes.

After a moment her second finger slid in and the pain lasted only a few seconds, before I could feel an orgasm building. I released a humming moan of pleasure as the tingle in my ass carried straight through to my balls.

She stopped licking my balls and began fucking both ends. "Ass-Man Likes, doesn't he?"

I groaned and nodded.

In response, she released my dick. "I asked you a question Philip. Do you like my fingers in your ass or should I stop?"

"Please don't..."

"So, you want me to stop?" Her fingers stopped moving in my ass.

I didn't want her stop! I had never felt anything quite like it.

"No please don't stop!" I said with desperation.

She slowly started fucking both ends again.

"Don't stop what?" She asked tauntingly.

I recalled her talking dirty last week and understood what she wanted.

"Fuck my ass Natalie, fuck me hard!" I grunted as her pace quickened.

"Like that Ass-man?" She asked moving at lightning speed.

I could not answer as a powerful orgasm took me. I could only grunt and spasm as the new sensation was overwhelming.

"Are you cumming already My Love? Don't you shoot on my couch!" She quickly palmed the head of my cock and rolled it in her palm as I began to unload shot after shot of hot spunk while she polished my knob. "Ass-Man's cumming hard," she teased.

She was right. Her fingers pounding my ass, seemed to make the orgasm last longer as my balls emptied every drop of spunk that had been building. Her hand was relentlessly, rubbing my hot cream on my throbbing cock head as I continued to ejaculate. The sound of her sloshing hand on my hot hard-on intensified my climax as my body jerked uncontrollably.

As my orgasm subsided, I notice cum dripping off her hand as well as my cock onto the hard wood. And for unknown reasons, I thought of Darius and his earlier words. "Whatever you do, don't mess up the hardwood, this is some expensive Brazilian shit right here." I had to hold back a laugh as Nats continued stroking my cock.

I felt cum dripping down my balls as well. It occurred to me, it had been a full week, and I did cum a lot! Just then a text came through to her phone. "Uh Oh, that's probably Natasha bringing over her bread maker. She's gonna show me how it works." She casually walked away. You might wanna clean that up My Love."