Helping the Secret Patient

Story Info
Can we bring her around? Stimulus needed.
2.6k words
3.94
11.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Jethro, you just going to sit here for the rest of our shift?"

Chen leaned in the doorway and looked at his friend sitting by the bed of their most famous patient. Not that she was a patient of theirs, they just worked in the maintenance department. But their easy manner and willingness to help out wherever needed had made them favorites of all the staff, and their presence anywhere throughout the facility was unquestioned.

"Yeah, I just like coming in here to see if there's been any change. You know I was fixing the leaky faucet in the bathroom when I overheard Dr. Jamison say that they're going to have to put her on a feeding tube if they can't get her to come around. He's stumped."

"What's wrong with her?"

"You remember the news. She got some kind of head injury when she insisted on doing her own stunt on that movie set and it screwed up. That was eight days ago, and she hasn't woken up, yet. There's nothing wrong with her, according to all the tests they've run."

"It's just like she's Sleeping Beauty," he went on, "waiting for something to reconnect her—wake her up."

Chen moved to stand across the bed from Jethro as they gazed at the famous starlet. Shamaniqua had taken the movie scene by storm, with performances that showed promise of a long and distinguished career. Her exotic mocha beauty combined with her intelligence and generosity of spirit, in addition to her incredibly fit body, had made her a fan-favorite worldwide.

"Tell me, man," said Jethro softly, "did you ever imagine being right next to Shamaniqua, close enough to reach out and touch her if you want to?"

Chen looked quickly at the doorway to see the hallway was empty, before looking at Jethro while slowly unzipping his trousers. "I have imagined something, actually."

He pulled his slender cock from within his pants and lifted Shamaniqua's limp hand from the bed. "Watch this!" he hissed, as he gently wrapped her hand around his shaft and slowly moved it up and down, staring intently.

"What're you doing, man?! Stop that!"

Chen stopped moving Shamaniqua's hand but didn't remove it from his dick. His thumb continued to lightly trace over her dark flesh while it kept a firm grip. "Listen to me, Jethro. I think we can help this girl, or at least try. Nothing the doctors are doing is working..."

"What's that have to do with you standing here with your cock in her hand?"

"Look, I'm not talking about rape or anything. I've been thinking about it, ever since you told me she was transferred here. They're paying a gazillion bucks to make sure no one can access her. No paparazzi can get within twenty miles! Her manager won't get back 'til the end of the month, you said. She may never get better."

"Yeah...So?"

"Okay, just think about this... When we humans are sexually excited we're connected, like, TOTALLY, throughout our body and mind, right? You know, that instant when everything freezes up and you're just fully there, like, when you orgasm, right?"

He paused briefly before continuing, "I think we ought to see if there's any way we can stimulate her body enough to wake her up. What do you think?"

"Somehow I don't think you're planning to just shake her shoulder to do this."

"No, and we don't want to leave any notes for the doctors in her medical records, either. I have a particular, new kind of stimulation in mind. But then, since we aren't doctors, they wouldn't listen to us, anyway, even if it works."

"You know," said Jethro, eyes narrowing slightly, "I don't think putting her hand around your penis is very stimulating for her right now, despite its impressiveness." He couldn't help but picture the image of those fingers in even greater contrast against his own, longer and thicker cock.

"You're right. ...I just couldn't resist." Chen sheepishly put Shamaniqua's hand back on the bed and tucked his cock back into his pants. "Seriously though, I really think we should both focus on working her up; see if my idea helps."

Jethro considered his friend for a moment before walking over and quietly locking the door to the luxurious suite.

"Okay. Nothing else has worked, and we're not going to hurt her... So, how do you want to do this?" he softly asked.

"Come on over and stand on the other side of the bed. I know my girlfriend starts to get turned on when I go in for some necking, just to set the mood. Maybe it'll work on her, too." He proceeded to lean over the beautiful starlet and bring his mouth to her ear. He gently started breathing, nibbling and licking on the lobe, motioning for Jethro to do the same on her other side.

Jethro hesitated, still uncertain about the ethics of what they were doing, but the tingle racing through his shaft quickly overcame his reluctance.

They nuzzled her ears, occasionally pressing a light kiss to her lips, almost in synchrony as they slowly moved lower to her neck.

She lay unmoving; even the eyes behind her lids were still.

"I don't know, man," Jethro said, straightening after a few minutes. "This isn't doing anything."

"Whew!" Chen said. "Yeah, maybe nothing for her, but I'm liking it!"

He stood quietly in thought for a moment, absently rubbing the tent behind his jeans, then continued, "Tell you what... We'll just go on a little more - maybe touch her breasts - nothing bad. If she still doesn't respond we'll stop, for real." He looked down at the hand rubbing his crotch and muttered, "Yeah. We'll see..."

Chen and Jethro looked at one another then reached as if in agreement to unbutton and loosen the top of Shamaniqua's gown. They folded the fine linen sheet and luxury blanket to her waist, tucking them down and smoothing them, respectfully.

They disconnected her IV, lifted her by her shoulders and gently eased each arm from the confines of her satiny garment. Its soft folds lay as an azure blue background behind her, highlighting her simple beauty. Her chest rose and fell regularly as she breathed. Her pert breasts stood proudly from her ribs. The nipples in the center of her darker areolas were soft nubs. She indeed appeared to be peacefully sleeping.

"Oh man, I can't wait," Chen said. "You can help, or not." He then lifted Shamaniqua's arm and proceeded to slowly sniff and lick from her hand and each finger on it, down to her elbow. He spent some time there, before going on to her armpit.

He was sniffing deeply, smelling her sponge-bath's aromatic traces, while pushing his tongue from side to side through the stubble that had grown while she was unconscious. He was lost in a passionate haze, his turgid cock straining against his zipper, when he suddenly heard Jethro say, "Stop! I see something!"

"What?" he stammered, startled from his reverie.

"Look at the pulse in her neck! I think you're starting to get to her, Chen."

Sure enough, the pulse at her neck could be seen throbbing more rapidly than before.

"I see what I'm going for," Jethro said, then reached for the breast lying so alluringly close to his hand. He gently placed his rough hand against the side of the delectable flesh and squeezed tentatively. As if drawn by a magnet, his fingers reached for the dark nipple and twisted it slowly back and forth. He watched in fascination as it pebbled and hardened beneath his touch.

He could see Chen's actions mirroring his own from the corner of his eye, but his full attention was drawn when Chen suddenly leaned forward and started kissing and sucking wildly at the nipple he was fondling, moaning and jerking erratically.

A soft sigh came to his ears, and Jethro glanced to see that Shamaniqua's lips were now slightly parted, where before they'd been closed. "Keep going," he urged. "I think it's really working! Who knew?"

She'd been trapped forever, it seemed! She knew she was alive; she could hear everything, but she was stuck and just couldn't break free! She remembered something bad happened on the set, but she couldn't really recall any details. Next thing she knew she was here, hearing a couple of men talking about her. Why couldn't she break through to them? What was wrong with her?

She tried and tried, but couldn't make any connections to her body. She couldn't even move her eyes behind her lids!

She was sinking again into despair when suddenly she felt a warm breath fill her ear. Despite her paralysis she felt a thrill course through her body, traveling from the inside of her ear directly to the inside of her pussy!

Not long after, she felt her arm lifted, and hot breath washed over her arm pit, followed by maddening licking, almost unbearable since she couldn't move! She expected to feel her muscles clench in response, but nothing; there was a growing warmth within her, though, a familiar wetness...

"What? This is something... This is good," she thought. "Please, please, keep going!"

Soon she felt two hands stroking and kneading her breasts, twisting her sensitive nipples. When a warm, insistent suckling started, sending her excitement higher, a sigh finally escaped her lips.

"You sure we're the only ones here until 11:00 tonight?" Chen asked.

When Jethro nodded, Chen moved to the doorway, double-checked that the room was secured and turned off the overhead light. He switched on the small lamp on the bedside table, lending the room a more romantic setting. The only things confirming they weren't in a 5-Star resort were the IV in her arm and the electronic monitoring equipment blinking rhythmically in the background, available if needed, but not in use for Shamaniqua.

"All right, now, look," Jethro said, "I do think she's starting to react a little, but we're not going to-"

"Of course we're not!" Chen interrupted. "You see how this is going... Do you see anything to say she's objecting to this, or even reluctant? I think she's getting excited, like when Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming kissed. But he had to force it on her, you know, to wake her up. She didn't have any say in the matter, but it was for her own good. And look how well it turned out for her! You and me are her Prince Charming, man!"

"Well, fuck, if you put it like that... Still, we're keeping an eye out for any sign she's not into it. And if you hurt her you'll never be able to consider fatherhood, even if you are my best friend."

"You know me better than that. Besides, you wouldn't want to injure your occasional 'butt buddy'. I seem to recall you liking my yellow cock pumping your fine white ass full of cum, now and then."

"Yeah, yeah," Jethro said with a grin. "I just love those visual contrasts; they add so much to the experience."

"Okay," Chen said, walking back to Shamaniqua's bedside. "Let's be very gentle, very thorough, like those women hypnotizing Marilyn Chambers in "Behind the Green Door." My dad snuck me a copy of that, once, to keep me from telling Mom he was fucking my babysitter. Man, I learned things from that movie... and from that babysitter, for that matter!"

Jethro just looked at him.

Chen reached for the folded linens covering Shamaniqua to the waist and drew them downward. With Jethro's help they were neatly piled on the floor at the foot of the bed in no time.

Shamaniqua lay with her long, shapely, dark bronze legs exposed from the knee down, ending in toes adorned by be-jeweled white nail polish. The gems glittered invitingly in the warm glow of the room. Her gown still covered everything from below her breasts to her dimpled knees.

The two men shifted her gently, pulling the gown from behind her back and down from beneath her hips and generous bottom before drawing it off over her ankles, fully exposing her body to their eyes.

Shamaniqua was beauty incarnate. Her long silken tresses framed a face of perfect symmetry. Impossibly long eyelashes lay above slightly flushed cheekbones that somehow declared her grace. Her nose was pert but well-defined. Her lips, now parted, were full and plump, sexy and inviting.

And as for the rest of her body! She was toned and athletic, no sags to upper arms or breasts. Her hip bones projected slightly above the conclave of her abdomen, but that only drew their eyes unerringly to her mound.

It was there, beyond her slack tummy, covered with just a short stubble on the surface that had until recently been shaved.

As if choreographed, both men reached simultaneously and drew her legs apart. Her pussy was exposed for them to see.

Immediately a scent much different from that of the sponge bath rose from the bed, strong and musky.

"I told you she was getting into it," Jethro said. "I mean, I'm pretty sure she is, ...but we're not gonna do anything she wouldn't want us to."

Chen reached out and lightly ran a finger from the top of her vulva down to the mattress. Her asshole was safely tucked beyond his casual gesture, although he longed to probe deeper there. Instead, he felt all over her lovely mound, his fingers and Jethro's reverently parting her nether lips. Even darker skin glistened before them, moist with her juices.

Chen reached into the zipper opening of his pants and pulled out his now very-stiff cock. He stroked it feverishly with one hand, while the other reached to place two fingers at the opening of her sweet cunt.

"Watch her face!" he cried. "She's feeling us! Keep going!"

Jethro suddenly climbed onto the bed, crouching between her knees, as he knocked his friend's hand away from the tantalizing pussy. He leaned forward with a slight moan and buried his face against her flesh, licking and sucking everything he could get to.

As he continued, she started to breathe more and more rapidly, her body becoming animated. Soft panting came from her mouth; her pink tongue just visible within.

"More, more!" Chen cried. "It's working! Don't stop, man, she's almost there!" As he spoke he stepped up near her head, reaching to grab one of her breasts as he directed the plump mushroom atop his cock into her mouth.

"Yes!" he bellowed. "Suck me, Shamaniqua. Take my cum!"

He could feel the muscles in her mouth draw tightly around his shaft as she began sucking hard on him.

Her eyes moved behind her lids, now squeezed tightly shut, as she moaned and moved to the rocking motion he'd begun.

Her hands were suddenly on him, one caressing his ball sac while the other yanked frantically up and down on his inflated member!

Her legs lifted from the mattress, bringing her taut thighs against Jethro's head, holding him in place at her juncture as he lapped, sucked and frantically nibbled at her clit. Three of his fingers were deep inside her pussy, busily reaming her juicy goodness as she started to rock and wail!

The sounds of passion rolled through the room, exciting everyone even further. Finally Chen pushed his cock deep into Shamaniqua, bottoming out in her throat just as Jethro pushed his thumb past Shamaniqua's puckered rosette.

Her body stiffened and arched above the bed, Jethro's face and fingers between her spasming legs, as Chen's cum pulsed in ropes down her throat!

Long seconds later Jethro lifted his head, wiping the back of his hand across his mouth. He looked to see Chen's now-flacid penis pull reluctantly away. Shamaniqua's mouth slowly closed, but not before that pink tongue stole out, licking over her lips with deliberation. Her beautiful brown eyes were open, her gaze traveling back and forth between them.

"So," she said quietly, with a smile, "Congratulations on your success. I think this needs to be a regular part of my treatment, don't you?"