All Comments on 'Helpless - His First Time'

by MissRileySapphire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
StrangeViewStrangeViewalmost 10 years ago

Mmmm, enjoyed that one!! Looking forward to his turn too.

SV

visioneervisioneeralmost 9 years ago

A very enjoyable story. It is always encouraging to find a well-written story in which a woman is dominant but is not a stereotypical dominatrix. Loved how you used the gentle D/s play to push them to an intensely erotic expereience. Nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy?

More like outraged. Did he hit her more than once before he left, never to return?

theghostwritertheghostwriterover 8 years ago
Wonderful

That is the story of my dreams - I would just love to submit to a beautiful woman in such a way - do you have more similar stories???

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Yes Miss.

I would if you asked/told me to. We've only used a blindfold sparingly it does add something to the experience.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Oh Miss Riley . . .

To be beneath you, under your command and at your mercy is exactly where I want to be. Please, please take me and use me to your delight.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Miss Riley,

I loved this ! I really enjoy the playfulness and affection between the 2 characters

Thanks for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lively premise.

The present tense is a bit off-putting, though.

Needed more in the way of teasing/preliminaries. Surely, her breats would have been of interest to him. But nothing. Nothing?

Ending pretty much ruined it. Just taking turns, with her not being a 'real' domme, and him just playing at being a sub was a turnoff.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

At least they had agreed a safe word, unlike so many stories on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous