All Comments on 'Hemmings Descent Pt. 03'

by william48

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nicely written with a wonderfully creative story line. Thank you! Very much looking forward to Tom's further decline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

seems hemmings has found his place in the pecking order. now he has submitted to Susie's friend, we have not heard what happened when his older daughter found out that there has been a change in his status. interesting story so far his younger daughter also has adapted to his new lifestyle. keep writing we will keep reading. there are a lot of ways you can go , feminization, heavy bondage, body piercing, sissy training, go ahead and let your imagination flesh out the story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Are you trying to kill him or infest his body with parasites?

Not only does stale urine fill with harmful bacteria, dog food isn’t designed for human digestive systems and if there are maggots, then the food is spoiled which mean e. Coli bacteria or worse: botulism., factor in dysentery and the only thing you’ll be doing is explaining to the police why you killed him.

I get it’s fantasy but you can’t change humans. You don’t get to say he’s a male and then do what you’re doing without killing him due to simpke physiology.

Use your brain for more than keeping your ears apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

toms physical discipline is severe , but he needs more humiliation, he should lick jackie's boots and thank her for training him after a beating, he should be made to verbalize his thanks for each abuse session, and develop more of what he is thinking and feeling during his slavery, how he feels about his daughters domination, how he feels about his slavery and servitude, this will develop you characters more fully, how do Susie and jo feel about abusing him and develop the characters thoughts on what is happening to them, this will add so much more to the story. enjoying the story keep making chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think you moved a bit quick there. You have dozens of stories but you went full retard on it.

My advice is to remove this one and try again with a slightly more affectionate lifestyle.

Rickster1958Rickster1958about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed your story. I hope you continue it as I’ll be waiting to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliam48@william48
Grumpy old man. I live in The UK so I use British English spelling. Any places mentioned are the English version not the US or Australian ones I have had a major computer disaster. Memory with all my storied wiped clean. I'm trying to motivate myself to write them again but ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES