Hen-do Happening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouted out again "You really want to watch some bunch of scousers kicking a ball around when you could..oohwup"

Something not exactly cold but not body temperature had just slipped into my pussy. It felt a bit cock like but not as big and smoother. There as a finger on my clit, rubbing gently but firmly while the whatever it was slipped in and out, oh that felt quite nice.

My anger faded away under the onslaught of the finger and the.....thing. Lips found my nipple and sucked gently, the combination of sensations combined with the darkness and immobility pushed me over the edge and I screamed out loud as I came, the arousal of the evening coming to a head as I shook on the bed.

I lay, breathing heavily and recovered and felt the bed move as someone climbed on, the whatever it had been slipped out and a solid, hot cock rubbed along the length of my lips. "Mmm, yes, yes. Come on, put it in me" I whimpered. I felt it move further down. A flutter of fear built up inside me, I'd said no to that, and I fucking meant it. There was a moment of hot pressure on my bum, "No, don't, " I almost begged. The pressure released and it was back on my pussy lips. The feeling of relief as he entered me was almost tangible, the momentary fear seemed to have reset my body and I felt a familiar sensation starting up, I almost never came twice in succession and absolutely never this strongly, but I was treated to a huge firework display inside my blindfold, electric shocks ran through my fingertips and I was reduced to incoherent groans for a good minute or so.

The weight shifted off the bed again and I lay there recovering, unable to move, not only because I was tied up. Downstairs Mo Salah knocked one in for Liverpool and the TV switched off. A pounding up the stairs and I was blinking in the light as Chris took my blindfold off. "Sorry, I got distracted, shall we get started then?"

Now I was confused. I admit I was a bit, no, a lot drunk, but I hadn't just imagined that had I?

"What are you talking about? We just, what was the, did you?"

He undid the bindings on my wrists and picked me up for a kiss, I grabbed hold of his hard and sticky cock. "We did, it was you. It was very nice." I kissed him again. "I'm going to brush my teeth then back to bed." And I skipped out into the bathroom.

As I bent over the basin to spit a mouthful of minty foam down the plughole there was a tap on my shoulder. "Mind if I finish?" he asked with a smile in his voice.

I rinsed and looked back over my shoulder. "I should make you go to sleep unfulfilled in solidarity with all my unsatisfied sisters out there, but I had a very nice time earlier..." and I spread my legs to allow him to slip his still hard cock back in.

He was as worked up as I had been earlier and didn't take long, which was as well really because the basin was cold on my tits and it's quite a harsh light in the bathroom that shows every blemish.

Ten minutes later we were in bed, cuddling up and I was about to turn the light off when I spotted a banana on Chris's beside table.

"Did you use a banana on me as a sex toy?" I asked, poking him in the ribs. "You fucking perv. At least you left it here and didn't put it back in the fruitbowl."

He tried to point out the "tie me up and use me as your plaything" angle but I invoked my womanly right to be fickle and mysterious, rolled over and went to sleep with a massive smile and a mental note to but some more bananas. Bigger ones.