Hen Do - Story 1

Story Info
Hen Do - The aunt was teasing.
1.2k words
3.75
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want to tell my stories in any specific order, hence, why not starting from a recent one?

I have been modelling in London for 3 years now: life drawing sessions, corporate gigs, parties, birthdays, students, church groups, hen dos, you name it.

Last weekend I was working at a hen do. The venue was the usual first floor of a pub on a Saturday afternoon, a tutor to help with instructions and drinks, and a group of 20 ladies.

The bride was a young brunette named Charlotte, light blue eyes and a smile that could tell how happy she was to be getting closer to the due date.

The group was a mix of family and friends, a lot of family actually, she was there with her younger sister, two cousins, her mom and two aunts.

As usual for these events the group had a bottomless brunch before going to the drawing thing, it makes them feel lighter and ready for a naked guy. As they arrived they were already singing and in a mimosa-inducted state of joy. Tipsiness usually makes things easier and funnier, the group is less focused on drawing and more on having fun, and time goes faster for us. The basic idea is to collect a happy memory of a nice and blurred afternoon in a London pub, specially for those coming from different counties.

The session starts and the first 15 minutes pass with the usual difficulties of understanding the task while pretending that drawing a Picasso is the goal, tutors struggle to get attention, and short poses are mostly received with little drawing and a lot of shy gazing, giggles, and quiet whispers. Nobody wants to be caught looking at the obvious elephant in the room.

I am fairly used to it at this point, and take this time to understand the vibe of the room, receive comments with a smile, and answer the basic questions they have for me. It is fair to say that I am on the good looking side, I keep in lean shape and always bring a big smile to a session.

In this event there's always time for a first however, and this session was no exception. After two short one -minute poses we (me and the tutor) asked the group to show their drawings, and among the doodles one big message "good size for a limp dick!". I found it funny a perfectly captured the tone of the session coming up.

Since the group was pretty hectic, loud, and chatty, it had a hard time following instructions from the tutor, and we decided to turn the ball to their court, asking the bride to decide the next pose.

This task usually shows the entire spectrum of humanity, ranging from random request of naked duos to shy asks for a kneel and a bow. This case was explosive, one of the aunts immediately asked for a pole and for the bride to "stick it up his ass!". I laughed knowing that there was no way she would do it, people are bolder with words and three-too-many mimosas in their system than with their hands. Another thing to know is that drunk people are louder than they think, reason why I could hear her saying "I want to see that thing up and hard" to the lady sitting next to her, which I decided to ignore, proceeding to instruct to bride on how to use perspective to stage a pose that could look like the request was accepted, for good fun.

The session proceeded with more poses and games, prosecco was poured, bad sketches were drawn, it was a smooth ride until the last pose.

Usually the winner of a drawing game can choose the last pose, and as it is the last chance for fun these can get a little spicy. I this case the girl winning the game opted for a very artistic "draw me like one of your French girls" pose on top of a high table, a classic, with the bride having a glass on her hand.

Done with the pose I was asked to stay still for a group photo. As many photos with different phones were taken I could feel something on my foot, a smooth touch. I turn around and it was the aunt! To my surprise this lady in her mid 50s was licking my bare foot, and getting caught she just smiled. I did not react as I was actually turned on by the act.

The session was over but I was literally captured by the aunt, she was holding me tight under her arm and forcing a conversation with one of the cousins. She was telling he nephew that I was probably a Casanova, surrounded by many women, living the best life and that if only she was in her 20s she would show me how things should be done. The nephew - a cute 20yo gal - was blushing, and asking timidly for my age, status, how was my workout routine... she had a nice body, sportsy, she told me that she played rugby in uni, while this slow conversation was trying to gear up I felt the aunt's hand wondering in my robe's pocket, and before something embarrassing for both could happen I decided to take the driving seat. I mumbled to her ear something along the lines of: "ok, tell me more about those things that you would do if you were 20 again".

Aunt: I would lick everything and suck you dry

Me: That sounds like an offer, btw, I prefer ladies your age, you are twice as sexy as your nephew (which turned her temperature up).

She was not expecting this and immediately took her hand out, she was called on her bluff and replied "too bad we cannot" to which I quickly snapped "there is a backstage".

I could feel that she was tempted, she wanted it so bad, but what about others knowing? at this point I touched her ass and kissed her neck to show that the offer was serious. I thanked the group and left the room for my changing area back stage. I thought that the day was over, but less than one minute later the aunt was there.

I looked at her, took the rob off, and finally shower her my happy boner, then I sat on a chair and she immediately knelt and started licking me around the tights, the kissing my dick, and abs. She continued by licking up and down, from the balls up, her tongue was very smooth and she had good pace, the hands firm on my hip, tight grip, then caresses to my six pack, I was in ecstasy, this was an amazing blow job.

She continued,

up and down, up and down,

until I exploded in her mouth.

I came in big amounts, all over my abs, liquid dripping down my leg down to my balls and ass.

She then cleaned me with her tongue,

she licked every drop, nothing was wasted.

She got up when finished, slapped my dick, and rushed out of the room, leaving me open legs and a little slippy.

It was a great afternoon.