Henry & Rene - Beyond Monogamy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After a second fast dance when I told him I needed a break he asked me to join him for a drink at the bar. I said I would. Henry, I really wanted to get to know him. While we talked he explained he had encouraged his wife Lea to ask you to dance and as we sat at the bar we saw the two of you together. She is lovely isn't she, Henry? You seemed to enjoy dancing with Lea but maybe not as much as I did with James. Did you like her Henry? I have a reason for asking.

"James explained most of their friends are in the City and living in our village is a new experience for Lea and himself. He hopes the four of us will get to know each other, to become intimate friends. Is there any doubt what he means, Henry? He said again I was the only really beautiful woman here tonight--and the most attractive he had seen since their move from the City. Henry, I told him I welcomed his compliment.

"Then he went much further, Henry, and I am left with mixed feelings about him. We need to talk about it. James said he wished there was someplace private he and I could go, he meant right then, because he so much wanted to kiss me and touch me, I was impossible to resist. 'Isn't this the kind of thing you are ready for tonight?' he asked me. 'James, it might be interesting but my husband and I know many of these people and I couldn't do that here even if I wanted to.'

"So he did not pursue it further. He said again that we should get together soon, the four of us, and he gave me his card. I only gave him our names. What do you think of that idea Henry? What would you have wanted me to say to him? What did you think of his wife, Lea? She looked very pretty--and vivacious. Would you be interested in getting to know them? "

I said I was not sure.

"Henry, if not for this setting with friends and acquaintances here, I might have gone somewhere with him tonight, a spur of the moment decision. As I danced a slow dance with him I was imagining how it would be having the last dance with you tonight telling you I had let someone kiss me and put his hands on me and I had liked it and been very eager for more. As you watched me dance with him did you suspect I might be feeling that? We agreed when someone is attractive to one us we would tell the other. I felt that about James Little tonight from when I first saw him, Henry, and dancing and talking with him just added to that. "

"I saw how you two were dancing very close and you seemed to enjoy pressing against him Rene at least as much as he liked holding you close. I wondered if he was hard and if you could feel his erection through your dress. I suspect people watching you slow dance with several men tonight wondered as I did whether you felt their cocks hard against you. I saw more than one man struggling to hide his arousal."

"I know. After it happened twice, Henry, it surprised me to admit to myself I liked it. Do you like knowing that, Henry?"

"Can't you feel me against you now, Rene. So yes, I like you tell me that--I want to show you how much when we get home."

Anticipation

We were among the last to leave. I knew my wife was high on the evening as we drove home.

We could hardly wait to get in the door before we made for the couch. Needless to say it was not hard to undress her. She leaned back against me and I began to stroke her already very wet pussy. "Rene, tell me more about how you felt tonight. You looked radiant, luminous, and very sexual."

"Yes, even James Little aside, I was sexually alive, very horny. I felt dangerous. I have hoped to feel men lusting for me again and tonight I knew they were. I needed that. I have never felt more sexual in public, in such a large group, and I never before wanted to show my sexuality so blatantly. I found it intoxicating. I couldn't seem to calm myself even as I knew I was going further than I should. It became hard to control myself."

Then she said, "I had forgotten how much I used to crave inspiring desire in men, feeling my sexual power over them. Tonight it was seeing the hunger in James' eyes, knowing he couldn't help his cock was beginning to harden and it was because of me. I felt he would try almost anything to have me. Was I very disturbing to you, Henry, while I danced with him? Could you sense what was going on?"

I did not answer. I asked her, " What did you want to happen tonight, Rene?".

"Everything, Henry. To feel. To be felt. To be free of constraint."

"To be unconstrained to do what?"

"Do you want to make me say it, Henry. For the first time ever for us. That I want to have sex with someone who isn't you, someone new! With someone like James Little. How does that make you feel, Henry? I haven't ever said that to you."

"Rene, there were plenty of men there who wanted to leave with you; if you wanted sex tonight as much as I think you did you could have gone with one of them."

"I know," she said. "I felt their desire. Not just from one man. Maybe I have never felt sexually desired so much at a time. I was feeling so ready for sex. I liked feeling desire that matched my own. I will like thinking about it."

"I like thinking about it too, Rene. I liked what it did for you tonight. Pick out the face from tonight, the one who excited you most and showed his desire most strongly to you. Enjoy that; enjoy him while I enjoy you. I think I know who it will be."

Rene did pick out a face while we made love and she told me it was the face of James Little--and she said she held in her mind the image of James' wife dancing close with me. Rene did not tell me then what James shared with her about their open marriage and his hope that the four of us might become very close friends, even "intimate friends." So I did not know she already was visualizing the four of us together as a way of making James's hopes come true.

We rode a high from the party in the days that followed. I found it especially exciting each time Rene described her lewd and lustful mood that night and repeated it was not mainly for me. I told her I did not mind that happening again. We began to talk still more frankly about erotic situations we could imagine for us. Though we never said to each other we expected to fulfill these fantasies or discuss how we might help them happen, this talk fed our mutual desire for some breakthrough toward more intense experiences.

One night, during one of our conversations Rene said to me, "You like this talk don't you, Henry, describing things you imagine I might want. I'm beginning to understand better what you might like about it--watching me with other men. At first I was surprised by this but I'm getting used to it. I want you to share with me your images of how it would be, the things you would like to see me doing with some other lover. I'm starting to find it turns me on, both of us thinking of what some handsome man and I might be doing and then turning to see your hard cock in your hand and your bright excited eyes as you watch me with him. "

After she told me this his I asked her to lean back and close her eyes and let me watch her please herself while she fantasized of sex with some man she has danced with or had seen around town or who had modeled for her, or one of the workmen from the crew working on our barn project. As she began to finger herself I reminded her she had never done this for me before, touching herself while I watched knowing she was imagining having sex with some other man. As her breathing turned to a pant, and after her orgasm rippled through her whole body she said to me, "This is new, Henry. In my mind I have just been unfaithful to you while you have watched. I have let someone else make love to me and he it was deeply satisfying. You watched me take him--and I know you enjoyed it."

After this experience we both recognized something promising was happening to our libidos. Ten days later we left for three weeks in Barcelona and Languedoc where our sexual lives would be forever changed.

12