All Comments on 'Henry & Rene - Beyond Monogamy Ch. 04'

by albright

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit too redundant having Rene ask over and over again if her husband was okay with her sexual behavior. No man wants his wife to keep making sexual encounters without his knowledge. She is trying to excuse her extreme sexual behavior. No man worth a damn would but up with that without putting boundaries on her

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

The husband has gone down the slippery slope of cuckolding very quickly, his wife has, despite her protestations, lost respect for her husband. She is now making all the decisions as to who and where she has sex. Poor old hubby no longer has a say in the matter. Either he quickly “man’s up” or she will continue to deride him and make him into a poor wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Albright is an excellent writer. I especially like how he develops the characters, showing them to be fairly typical but feeling the need to explore. They mutually respect each other in the beginning and both try to continue to respect each other. Then Marcel grossly insults and puts down Henry and Rene does and says nothing. She knows Henry is hurt but nevertheless spends a night with Celina, leaving her husband alone, then spends the next night with Marcel, the jerk, again leaving Henry alone. Then, as they are about to return home, she -- knowing Henry is upset and needs to talk out what is happening to them -- she tells him she has changed her return date without telling him and she is going to engage in more sexual activity on her own, leaving Henry by himself. In other words, she is heading down her own sexual path, leaving him out and leaving him to stress over the future of their relationship. She just does it, showing little regard for him. Albright handles this development and also Henry's feelings masterfully. I think that the progression actually happens with couples that head down this path (it happened to me). His insights and the statements he makes to couples following this road are very well done. Now we are about to come to the conclusion of the matter. Will they correct their course? They do seem to love each other. Or will their experimentation destroy their marriage? I am anxious to read the rest of the story. Great job, Albright.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just get a divorce already. Utter bullshit. Only those with mental problems, huge self esteem problems, or sexual confusion would Eve remotely stick around with Rene. She killed their marriage. Stick a fork in it and move on. Appears story will not be finished in over a year with no new installment. Rene's betrayal is now complete.

Beejay3Beejay311 months ago

Sexually fulfilling their sexual needs….different but mutually satisfying!

Thanksforthis. Looking forward to ch 5,6&7

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous