Her

Story Info
My curious partner ventures into new territory.
2.2k words
4.07
8.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her."

As I watched Karen walk from the side of the stage to head to the ladies' room, my mind was racing. Her? She's only been on stage for sixty seconds! She's still fully clothed -- well as much as any stripper is fully clothed on stage. What could she have possibly seen that triggered that response?

Well, if that's what Karen wants, that's what Karen will get. I turned back around to the stage to look over the target of my partner's desire. Courtney's sparkly red "dress" showed off her fit body. Her legs looked extremely long in her standard stripper platform heels.

Courtney strutted her way down the stage, flinging her long, black hair from side to side.

Her breasts held firm as she walked to the end of the stage -- clearly fake, but not over-sized for her frame. She was confident and sexy as she danced in front a fairly packed house.

As her performance entered the second song, she slowly pulled the straps from her shoulders, sliding them down her arms. Holding her dress in front of her breasts, she continued to dance to the crowd, looking for encouragement.

And did she get it. Three women on the other side of the stage waved some notes at Courtney, succeeding in getting her attention. Courtney played with them, offering her bare breasts, rolling her hips to those behind her. She squatted in front of the blonde, offering her the opportunity to put the $5 note in her G-string, pulling it away from her hip. The blonde took the hint, and slid the note against Courtney's skin, her fingers touching Courtney's bare hip.

With a 'snap', the G-string held the note in place. Courtney pulled the blonde's face to her breasts and proceeded to rub them against her. The blonde pulled back with a huge grin on her face.

I held up my own $20 note to get her attention. Courtney strolled over to me to collect her tip. As she bent down, I leant forward to talk to her.

"My partner would like a lap dance from you when you're finished on stage," I said as loud as I could without being heard by everyone else around me.

Courtney's eyes widened slightly, but the expression on her face didn't change. "That would be my pleasure. I'm booked upstairs after this, but if you're still available when I get done, I'll come and find you."

My heart dropped slightly -- it was already 12:15. I wasn't sure Karen was keen to hang around for another hour. We'd been there for over two hours already and the look on Karen's face for most of the night was dispassionate, to say the least. She hadn't made any real comments, hadn't talked much and generally looked to not be having any fun -- sort of what you'd expect from a woman in a strip club! In fact, a guy next to us had asked her if she was judging a fashion show!

As I waited for Karen to return, I watched Courtney turn her side to me and slide her thumb under the G-string strap across her right hip. Her breasts sat high on her chest from the side. Sticking her arse out and leaning forward, she slowly pushed the thin fabric across her hip. Her breasts hung provocatively from her chest, her nipples prominent at the ends. The G-string rolled as she slid her hand down her thigh, across her knee and down her calves. The flimsy material sat at her feet as she gingerly lifted her right foot up off the stage to release one side of her panty before she did the same with her left foot.

Now fully nude, Courtney really started strutting her body across the stage with the increased music tempo. Flinging her long hair around her shoulders, she pushed her tits out as she danced down the stage to the front, egging the patrons closest to the stage to give her the tips she was out there for. Two more girls offered her $10 and she sauntered over to collect her donation.

Courtney motioned for the first girl to stand up and lean forward. Courtney leant forward herself, put her hands behind the woman's head and pulled the startled woman's face into her breasts. I could just imagine Karen's face going white with embarrassment had that been her.

With another $20 in my hand, Courtney headed my way. She laid down on the stage in front of me, her feet closest to me. As she lifted her legs up, she strategically placed her hand between her legs, hiding her most private place. Her thighs rounded into her shapely arse and I had an amazing view as she lifted her arse off the stage with some amazing core strength.

Just when I thought she that was going to be the limit of the "show", she looked at me, winked and spread her thighs wide apart. Her hand was the only thing providing her any modesty as she had her legs open almost 180 degrees. And then for the briefest of moments, Courtney spread her fingers apart and gave me a very up-close and personal look at her pussy. As with all of the strippers, she was shaved / lasered / waxed bare between her legs. Her pussy lips were prominent and slightly swollen.

And as quickly as it was there, it was gone. Her fingers and legs went back together and her arse came back to the stage floor. Courtney smiled at me, collected the $20 and headed off to the back of the stage as her last song ended.

Suddenly, Karen was back at my side.

"Hi," she said, in her usual sultry way that always catches my attention.

"Hello," I replied, a little taken aback. How much had she seen? She must have seen Courtney in front of me, collecting her tip. Had she seen any more?

"What have you been up to?" Karen asked.

Somewhat hesitantly, I replied, "What you asked for? Courtney is busy for the next hour, but she said she'd come find us when she's done. Do you want to stay?"

"Yes," Karen shyly replied, looking down, not doubt embarrassed at what she was saying.

I'd picked up some stripper tipping dollars from the bar earlier and handed them to Karen. "Here, you can use these if you'd like."

Karen's hand pushed them away -- "Nuh-uh."

Fuck! Well, so much for that idea.

The next dancer was on stage by this point, the more typical, skinny, small breasted dancer. Karen kept up her fashion show judge persona, looking completely disinterested as dancer after dancer did their three-dance show, fully clothed, bare-breasted and then completely nude. Karen made no more comments about any of the other dancer, but she continued to watch them strut their stuff.

A couple more Jim Beam and Coke's later and I was starting to get fatigued (you can only stare at some many breasts and arses!). Karen didn't seem to be itching to go anywhere.

At then, suddenly, Courtney was standing next to Karen's chair. "Hi Karen," Courtney said, as she sat on the arm of the chair.

Karen's face briefly flashed panic, but she quickly covered it up with a "Hello."

"Sean tells me you were interested in seeing me."

Karen whispered back "Yes."

Courtney explained how the lap dance worked and that we could do a couple touching dance or just one of us touching and for 10, 20 or 30 minutes. I let her know it would just be Karen touching and 30 minutes seemed about right.

Courtney took Karen's hand as Karen stood up and I grabbed her drink. The two of them walked down the side of the stage into all the peering faces, Karen trailing behind. I could just imagine Karen cringing as the other patrons stared at her, a woman, being led by a stripper towards some unknown destination.

As we cleared the crowd, Courtney pulled Karen to her side and whispered in her ear. Courtney mentioned to me that there was an ATM by the front door, but I'd already grabbed cash earlier in the day. Courtney smiled and hooked her arm inside Karen's elbow as they walked towards the back of the venue.

Past the bar, we took a right turn through a doorway. Having never had a lap dance of my own, I don't know what I expected, but it certainly wasn't an open room with ten naked women dancing for different men!! Courtney guided me to the cashier, who tried to convince me to do a couple's dance. I stuck to my guns -- this was for Karen, not me, paid the fee.

Courtney looked around the room for some place to seat Karen. I spotted a bench seat that was at the end of the wall, with a corner between it and the next patron. I figured that would enable me to sit between Karen and any other patron. My hope was that would allow her to relax and enjoy the dance and not worry about any of the other patrons.

Courtney sat Karen down and asked if this was her first time. Karen nodded yes. Courtney explained the rules: touching was allowed, except between the legs and no mouth contact was allowed. Otherwise, she was welcome to touch her breasts, her arse and anywhere else she liked. Karen indicated she understood, and Courtney told Karen to get comfortable, sit back, relax and enjoy it.

Courtney spread Karen's legs to allow her to get up closer. I watched from the side as Courtney began to move to the music, pushing her covered breasts towards Karen's' face. Karen was stoic as Courtney started moving against her.

"Relax," Courtney said. "Enjoy it. Put your hands on me."

Karen's hands slowly lifted from her sides as she tentatively put her hands on Courtney's waist. Courtney's hands went behind Karen's head as she pulled Karen's face into her cleavage and Karen had her first experience of another woman's breasts.

Courtney pulled back from Karen and Karen relaxed against the seat back. Courtney's hands went to the straps of her dress as she slid first the right and then the left strap down her arms. She held the dress over her breasts with one hand while reaching out for Karen's hand with the other.

Courtney gently placed Karen's hand on her left breast as she pulled the dress down her torso. Karen gingerly touched the bare breast with her hand, sliding just across the top of Courtney's breast.

Courtney smiled as she looked down at Karen and encouraged her to use both hands. Slowly, Karen's other hand came up from her side and rested on her right breast. Karen used her hands to caress both breasts but avoided her nipples. Sliding her fingers to the underside of Courtney's breasts, she closed her eyes and cupped them gently.

Courtney continued her gyrations as Karen tentatively felt her up. Karen become bolder and slid her hands over Courtney's rib cage and down her waist. Her hands made their way to Courtney's arse as she felt the round cheeks under the dress in her hands.

Karen's hands continued to explore Courtney's bare skin, up her back and through her hair. Soon Courtney stood back up completely and began to wriggle the dress across her hips. Karen was about to get the closest view of a female pussy she'd ever had.

Courtney's pussy was shaved clean, so there was no slow reveal of her bush, just the sudden appearance of her lips as the dress slid down her legs and onto the floor. She danced in front of Karen for ten seconds or so before leaning forward to rub her breasts against Karen's face. Courtney placed a knee on either side of Karen's hips and wrapped her arm around Karen's head to force Karen's face into her breasts.

The music continued to beat in the background, but Karen was too focussed on the new sensations she was experiencing. Her hands went to Courtney's back to touch and caress. Karen became bolder and slid her hands over Courtney's bare arse and she cupped both cheeks with her hands.

Clearly aroused now, Karen nuzzled her face in Courtney's breasts and stroked any bare skin she could find. Courtney leaned back and Karen quickly took advantage to stroke her breasts and run the palm of her hands over Courtney's nipples. Her mouth was slightly agape as she sampled female flesh for the first time.

And suddenly, "Courtney -- time's up" came from the cashier to indicate that the dance was over. Karen's face went from content to confused -- she was clearly enjoying the experience and didn't understand why Courtney was pulling away.

"Sorry, Karen," Courtney said, "but our time is up. I hope you enjoyed your first lap dance. You were wonderful to dance for."

Karen's face finally understood the context and a slight pout formed on her mouth. Karen sat up straighter as Courtney bent down to pick up her dress. I found the tip dollars I'd gotten earlier and passed them to Courtney as a tip. Courtney thanked me and gave Karen a gentle hug before offering her a hand to help her get up.

I asked Karen if she enjoyed it, to which she replied, "Oh yes!" I asked her if she was ready to go home and got a more tentative "OK." Clearly, she had enjoyed the experience and, even though it was now 2:00 AM, she wasn't sure she was ready to be done for the night.

I suspected we weren't done for the night, anyway....