Her

Story Info
Couple explores fantasies at a college bar.
907 words
4.22
4.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her

I watch her as she sheepishly wades into the crowd and begins to make her way to the dance floor.

I sip my drink, and clear my throat. My heart begins to race and I feel my cock stirring in my pants.

She is dressed in a sexy outfit but one befitting her age, a cotton sundress and a cropped sweater. She seems a little unsure and self conscious at first, after all, most of the crowd is half our age.

She blushes slightly and covers her pixie grin when a group of 20 something frat types by the edge of the dance floor step aside to allow her into the throng. As the music pulses her hips and shoulders soon find the rhythm. She shimmies and rocks in sensual way but much less frantic than the people surrounding her.

One of the frat boys elbows his friend and nods in her direction. They exchange a knowing look. I think to myself that it would be a bit easier if she had a drink or two to loosen her up. But that's not her style, it will take nerve and daring for her to do what I've asked of her. A group of bachelorette's break into the electric slide and she deftly shuffles along.

A curvy Latina wearing a bridal veil notices the new comer and slides in next to her, bumps her hip and claps her hand in a welcome. The tipsy group gives a whoop as they welcome her into the celebration.

The frat boys seize the opportunity to make a move on the bachelorettes, they have been eying the group since they came into the bar.

Soon the line dance dissipates into make shift pairings of dance couples. A stocky guy in jeans and a tank top slides next to her, he reaches out and gingerly places a hand on her lower back. She turns to face him, her face full of pleasant surprise.

They dance at a distance initially, he seems surprised at her ability and moves a little closer encouraged by her smile. Soon their knees are entangled and she drapes her wrist over his broad shoulder.

She looks in my direction and locks eyes with me as she spins around l, her buttocks now nestled slightly in frat boys crotch. Both of his hands move to her hips. She leans her head back into his chest as she raises her chin to look up at his face. I watch them exchange what I assume is introductions and small talk. She steals looks at me gauging my reaction. When I smile approvingly and give her a thumbs up she blushes and "backs it up" a little more.

She gives him a knowing smile as she feels his hard cock on her ass. He lets his hands slide lower on her hips, he caresses her thigh and tries to ease a hand below the hem of her skirt. She spins around, slowly, and wags a finger at him. From a distance I can read her lips, "Bad boy".

The music fades.....the DJ cuts in and announces a congratulations to "Lucia" for her upcoming engagement. She eases away from frat boy and heads back to the table.

As she takes her seat beads of perspiration are visible on her forehead, she is still blushing slightly, whether it's from exertion or excitement I'm unsure. Her hand trembles slightly as she reaches for her sprite.

"That was fun" she said, with a crooked smile.

I place my hand on her thigh beneath the table and slide it up to cup her pussy. It's hot and damp. She clasps her thighs shut on my hand as she sets down her drink.

"He was a strong young buck, he looked good on you" I teased.

"That he was" she sighs...."he had a thick cock too".

My cock lurches in my pants.

"Do me a favor" I request

"What is it?"

"Go take your panties off in the bathroom" I say evenly. "Or do it here"

A wave of crimson washes over her, from her collarbone up to her cheeks. She meets my gaze with a hard swallow and she begins to look around us. The tables are clustered closely together and crowded with buzzed patrons. I can tell she is turned on by my proposal but still a bit apprehensive.

"It may be a bit crowded here" she gulps "the bathroom may be more discreet"

She spreads her legs allowing me better access to her pussy, I push the crotch to the side and rub her now wet pussy lips. I push two finger inside as she exhales sharply as her head rolls slowly on her shoulders. I pull my hand away and sweep a random hair from her cheek. I'm sure she can smell her sex. I brush a wet fingertip over her lips. She grabs my wrist and sucks my middle finger provocatively. She pulls it from her moth with a pop. As we lower our hands below the table she smooths her skirt and begins to rise.

"I'll be right back" she say with a sultry wink.

"I'll be right here". I reply

I watch her make her way to the bathroom. Her thin dress clinging to her cute ass. "It's going to be a good night" I think to myself as I adjust my aching cock in my pants, a good night indeed.