Her Ch. 02

Story Info
The escapade continues.
1.2k words
3.37
4.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my watch casually and gazed around the club, I noticed the cocktail waitress twirling her hair and flirting with the bartender. She blew him a kiss and with a wink, she hefted a tray of half a dozen drinks into the air and began to weave her way through the crowd toward the far end of the club. I decided it may be a while before we could get some service so I made my way to the bar and ordered a second round of drinks. Frat boy appeared next to Me and ordered a round of shots and cold beers. He had the frenetic energy of a young man on the prowl. After he ordered he turned back toward the dance floor and leaned back against the bar. He surveyed the crowd of young revelers with a cockiness born out of youth and raging testosterone. He was maybe 25, with a thick well muscled torso that narrowed to a slim waist. His jeans fit like a glove.

One of his bros came over and slapped him on the shoulder.
"Where's that MILF man....she was Ho..... his words trailed off when he noticed me at the bar. He leaned in and whispered to his brah before they both glanced at me. They chuckled to each other as I paid for the drinks and made my way back toward the table. She was waiting at the table watching the dance floor, she looked up at me with a conspirators smile as I sat. I slid her drink across the table toward her as she dropped her thin panties in my lap. I closed my palm around them and raised them to my nose. She playfully slapped my shoulder and grabbed my free hand pulling into her lap. Her shirt was hiked up and my fingers soon could her damp labia. Her moist lips parted easily as I ran a finger up and down her opening, probing gently.


"Having fun" I asked rhetorically
.

"Loads" she smiled, before stifling a gasp.


"I think frat boy enjoyed your dance" I teased
.

"It sure FELT like it" she teased back.

"I think you enjoyed it too" she added, as she reached over and gave my cock a knowing squeeze".

She reached for her drink and brought the straw to her lips. She sipped lazily at her drink while her hand stroked my cock through the thin material. Her thumb traced over the thick head as a bead of pre-cum began to seep into the material.


"I can't wait to suck your cock" she said setting her drink down.


"What's stopping you" I whispered.


"Here!?" She asked.


I looked over my shoulder, a few tables had cleared out and a small booth in a dark corner was unoccupied. I nodded in the direction of the booth indicating for her to follow as I rose from my seat. 
We quietly made our way over and set our drinks down amid a scattering of empty bottles and lipstick stained glasses.

We scooted into the shadowy booth and I placed my arm around her shoulder. We spent the next few minutes kissing slowly and sensually. Her hand deftly unzipped my fly and pulled my hard cock through the fly. I sat back and enjoyed a slow hand job, her thumb continually rubbed over the tip of my cock causing pre-cum to add lubricant to her efforts.


"Hi guys" the waitress called, catching us by surprise. "Can I get you some drinks?"

"I'm fine" I answered a little too quickly

"Do you want something?" I asked her.


"I have everything I need right now" she answered, tongue firmly in cheek.


The waitress seemed unaware or unconcerned with what was happening below the edge of the table.


"Ok, Im Sarah, just give a holler if you need me, It's kind of hard to see back here with all the lights on the floor."


Sarah gathered up the empties and made her way toward the bar, leaving us alone in the dark booth.


My companion wasted no time, after confirming that no one was looking, before ducking her head into my lap. She was small enough that anyone who looked in our direction would only see a middle aged man sitting alone in the booth. she quickly freed my throbbing cock and immediately after 
I could feel her hot breath on my cock, soon her tongue was licking up the sides of my shaft. her tongue traced a thick vein from th base to the tip. She took the purple head into her mouth, almost certainly tasting the copious liquid leaking from the tip.


"Mmmmmmmm" she purred. Stealing a glance at my face, she licked her lips and again took my hard cock into her mouth.
 She began to bob her head slowly up and down the length of my member. She jerked my pants down my thighs allowing herself access to my swollen balls. I drew long slow breaths losing myself in the moment. The pleasure began building to a climax.

Unexpectedly, a shadow fell over my face as a figure passed between our booth and the strobing lights on the dance floor.
 As i opened my eyes i saw him. "Hey brother, you didn't happen to see a pho......oooooohhhh shit! Frat boy gasped.

She froze, suddenly aware of what was happening. I held her head firmly in my lap. I was unsure if he noticed her, but initially he wasn't letting on.


"What's up?" I asked cordially.


"I'm looking for my phone, I was sitting here earlier. You see it?" He asked, scratching the stubble on his square chin.

A knowing smile beginning to spread across his face. I held her steady and remained cool.


"No I haven't..... hey....what the number, it's kinda dark, I'll call and see if it rings."

She squeezed my cock hard. I sensed a slight panic beginning to overcome her.
 Fumbling, I reached into my jacket pocket and fished out my phone. I entered the numbers as he recited them and hit the send button. I pulse of buzzing erupted from the phone as it began to ring. As he leaned in to retrieve his phone that had lodged between the cushion, the illuminated screen lit up inside of the booth.
 Frat boys eyes went wide as he could see her laying on her side, her ass and pussy exposed in the blue light.


"Dude!..... you guys are freaky!"


Rather than taking his phone and leaving he glanced around surreptitiously and sat at the end of the booth. He was now just an arms length away from her exposed bottom. Holding the phone as a torch he took a close look at her ass and her dewy labia.


"Man this is fucking hot" he said, stunned by the scene unfolding. "Mind if I watch"


I paused and looked down in my lap. Her face was flushed with embarrassment, her eyes were pleading. With her free hand she reached down in an effort to cover her sex. I reached over and grabbed her wrist. Her face froze with a shocking realization that I was enjoying her predicament.

I placed my phone back on the table and began to pet her head in an attempt to reassure her.


"I suppose that would be okay, as long as you behave."


"Sure bro, no problem," he grinned "Just act like I'm not here".


I pressed my finger to my lips making a silent shhhhhh. Before grabbing my cock and guiding it back into her mouth, still frozen in a silent O of surprise"

to be continued...