Her Addiction to Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I mutter sheepishly as I push harder, watching the door fly open.

Then it hits me. Hard, like a ton of bricks. If he is watching me, then...then...is he recording me also? I am not stupid, and know that some girls or guys might like a copy of the event as a kind of keepsake. And what about selling a taped copy of the steamy session to customers that liked that sort of thing?

The camera overhead notes my hesitation. As a result, Jeff's voice speaks again.

"Go ahead. Step right ii. The guys are on the other side of the wall. It's just you alone with their cocks, but nothing else."

"And the cameras?" I ask, suddenly in a full blown panic. I knew Jeff made money off the monthly fee he charged guys, plus the nightly fifty each to use the green room wall, but surely he could make a fortune selling secretly made copies of the sex that went on inside of the green room? The thought of someone purchasing a copy of my session, then selling it to someone who might then post it online for millions of viewers was simply more than my mind could bear.

"What do you want to know about the cameras?" his voice says, booming in my ears as though he is almost yelling.

I can tell he is starting to get agitated. He is a very nice guy, and also very patient with first timers. But this is my third time trying to make this work, and he has spent enough time babysitting me as it is. He is obviously tired of setting me up with men, only to have me chicken out and run away at the last second.

"I hope no one is going to be recording this," I whine, a deathly fear taking hold of me.

"I only record sessions where there is a request to do so," he clarifies.

"So there are cameras in that room?" I ask, already knowing the answer by stalling for time. A part of me, a very tiny but sensible part, still wants to get the hell out of there before anything happens.

"Of course there are cameras," he shoots back, "but I only watch so that in case of emergency I can intervene, you know, in case a guy gets out of control or tries not to do as you ask. But as I said, I only record if the lady asks me to do so. So I will not be recording your session because you never asked me to."

I still hesitate, my mountainous stiff breasts now rising and falling seductively as I linger at the entrance.

"My cock is getting cold," a wry voice says playfully from the other side of the wall.

I glance against the wall in the room and see the long black cock standing in mid-air. It's already stiff as iron without any coaxing, impossibly thick and indeed a full foot long, just as Jeff had promised.

My head begins to spin. As little used as my tight pussy is, there's just no way a cock that size will fit inside of me. Or will it?

Either way, I begin to sweat in earnest, and I can feel my body heat begin to rise. The sight of such fabulous but dangerous man meat is turning me on.

I can also feel my face redden much deeper and my pulse quicken much faster.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," I mutter mindlessly, trying to control my emotions and sudden wicked arousal. I have never had anything to do with black men before, and am the kind of girl that clutches her purse whenever one comes close, or who runs to the other side of the street whenever one is walking behind me. I suppose I have always thought of myself as being too good for a black man, and the sight of him now waiting for me to take on his submarine sized cock made me feel degraded and humiliated. Howbeit that didn't make the savage turn on any less real or tantalizing for me.

I summon more courage and can feel my legs begin moving on their own. I am entering the room, driven by uncontrollable lust. As I enter I am just in time to see that second cock slip through the hole on the right side. It was only half the size of the black cock in both thickness and length. I decide that if I am going to work on both cocks, that the smaller white one would be the best place to start.

I need to break the ice and get my feet wet, so to speak. I have never done anything like this before, and certainly never cheated on my husband before, although all my friends and beauty pageant judges I've met have said I was quite simply the most beautiful and sexiest woman they had ever seen.

"You're one mother fucking hot bitch," a gruff and raspy voice says from a high hole about three feet above the black cock.

His vulgarity sickens me, yet strangely excites me at the same time. I wonder how that is possible. I also realize that both the men can watch me from the higher holes.

I am stunned and aghast. They can see me? Really? Fucking really?

I tremble angrily. I hadn't realized that the men would be able to see me at all. I hadn't minded the white hunk spotting me as he browsed the mags, but the thought of some slang talking, monstrous black laborer talking vulgarly to his friends and revealing my identity to them? Then talking about how he had stretched my pussy to the max? The thought is more than I can bear. This is a small town and everybody knows everybody else. Jeff can be counted on to keep his big mouth shut, because his business depends upon discretion and secrecy. But this mountain sized, vulgar tonged Mandingo?

Still, I know that eying both cocks has made me impossibly horny. How to back out now? My pussy is thoroughly soaked and my nipples so fucking stiff they are like two heavy bullets weighing down my breasts. I am on fire. I just have to fuck these men. I just have to.

I close the door behind me, my face so hot and red that I must look like an oversexed tomato.

"You're not going to tape this session are you?" I ask anxiously into the open air. Jeff has said he won't but the two men? Might they have a secret camera?

"Does it look like I have a mother fucking camera hanging from my dick?" the black man says sarcastically.

The wall has three holes along the bottom for the cocks, but three holes along the top so the men can peer through. I hadn't known about the top three holes. I didn't want the men to see my face while we were getting it on.

"No," I manage, "but you might be tempted to use your cell phone to tape part of the session or to take my picture from that top hole. You don't have my permission to do either."

I was now in an utter panic. The whole reason I had chosen the glory hole route was because I didn't want the man fucking me to know who I was. I did not think he would be able to see me nor discover my identity. But as things now stood, both men were looking out of the top holes, glaring at my magnificent Goddess like face and body.

A whirlwind of fear now swirls through my head. What if they recognize me? My face has been in the local papers.

I know I now need to get the fuck out of there quick. I can't risk them bragging to their friends that they had stuffed me with their cocks. I have to quit while I'm ahead. If they even don't recognize me now, in due time they might spot me at a bank or supermarket or somewhere in town and then approach me. It wouldn't take much to find out who I was. I cannot take that chance.

I turn to leave, putting my hand on the door knob. As much as my whole body is on fire and 'over the top' horny to get it on, I have to be realistic. They have seen my face and if they end up knowing who I am, then me fucking them is the last thing I want to do. It only works if my identity remains anonymous.

"Hey, I remember you," the black man shouts through the top hole. "You're that Mrs. Jenkins that ran for town council."

"Yeah, you're absolutely right," the hole above the smaller white cock agreed. "I knew there was something familiar about her when I spotted her from behind the mag rack. But I just couldn't place her, till now."

I freeze, unable to take another step. I am totally mortified and now wonder how in hell I had thought that things would work out just fine with this damn crazy scheme. Jeff is listening in, and so if he hadn't known I was Mrs. Jenkins before, he certainly knows it now. That means there are three men in town who now know who I am and that I have come to this tawdry sex shop to suck on a stranger's cock and then cram it up my pristine pussy.

"I can't believe you guys recognize me," I whine, my whole body trembling violently with worry and fear. "You weren't even supposed to see my face much less know who the hell I am."

"We won't say nothing," Mr. Vanilla says. "You're the hottest babe we've ever seen. We know you're desperately lonely, horny and in need of our cocks. Your secret is safe with us."

"Yeah, bitch, I ain't going to say nothing neither," the black guy chimed in vulgarly, again both sickening me and turning me on at the same time.

I stare at his giant black cock for a moment. It's massive, and impossibly thick. I would need a pussy twice as big as my own to even have a prayer of fitting it inside of me.

"You're not going to bugger off again, are you?" Jeff whines at me, obviously very agitated that his regular male customers are paying a monthly fee and fifty a night for the use of the hole but being short changed each time I come by.

"I phoned these guys because you swore you wanted cock. Only now you act like you are going to leave again. If you do bugger off I'm not going to book the room for you anymore. I can forgive the first two times you got cold feet, but not tonight. So it's three strikes and you're out."

I am blown away at the sound of Jeff's voice. Gone is the conciliatory tone and the forgiving words that had earlier greeted me. He is getting mad and I can't blame him. Every time he sets up a meet for me I want to chicken out.

A surge of angst takes hold of me. Jeff is forcing my hand. If I fuck off now than he won't hook me up again.

I need to know what to do. For four or five hours each day I watch porn, only right here right now, the real thing is ready and waiting for me. The thought makes me more than super horny. It makes me roast in my own juices. Here and now the opportunity is presenting itself for me to be fully satisfied and filled with ecstasy.

"I'll stay," I declare bravely and loudly, yanking off my top to expose my giant perky tits.

The two men gasp. I have the most amazing breasts they have ever seen, and their "oohs" and "ahs" ignite a passion in me that can no longer be supressed.

Ten long years of volcanic need now rises to the surface. I snap.

For now I drop the condoms. I am suddenly consumed with a desire to suck the cocks bareback. I won't use them unless I start to fuck them. After all, it is pregnancy that I am trying to avoid.

I lunge at the smaller cock first. It is circumcised and oozing pre-cum. I carefully licking the tip then run my tongue along its length until it quivers nervously.

The weird and nasty taste turns me on, and I groan as my index finger in my pussy does the trick.

I have a massive orgasm, causing me to reel in ecstasy. It is a good start. A really good start.

I am encouraged and so I take it in my mouth, devouring the shaft with tight probing lips that move up and down with lightning precision.

Just a few minutes later, after unrelenting sucking with red painted lips he suddenly seems to be on the ropes.

He begins to moan. Already?

I hope that is not a sign he is going to come soon. His cock is delicious and just the perfect size for my gorgeous mouth.

Plus I am just getting settled into a bliss filled rhythm. Add to that the fact that his dreamy cock is much sweeter than honey or sugar, and I want to feast on it for much, much longer.

My fingers also work the shaft, gliding up and down over the shivering skin as my determined mouth pulls away so I can beg him not to come yet.

"Hold out a little longer," I plead. "This cock is so damn sweet.

He does not answer, but merely keeps on moaning, leading me to believe the writing is on the wall. He cares more about reaching his climax that keeping me in pleasure.

For three long years, day and night, whenever my husband wasn't around, I had been on that damn computer, watching girls suck men's cocks with wild abandon. And now...and now, it was me...all me, sucking like a woman possessed. Only this guy seemed determined to interrupt my sucking fun with a premature load of vanilla baby makers.

I don't think I want to swallow his load, and so I don't roll my lips over his head and shaft again.

Instead, I let my lips slide up and down the side of its length, then carefully begin to kiss it and lick it all over, gently teasing him as I imagine his toes curling and his muscles tightening.

"That's it baby," he shrieks, his cock a prisoner of my viciously sweet lips and rabid tongue.

"Ah shit...almost...almost there baby," he warns, his cock shaking harder. I am so fucking disappointed that he is not going to last much longer, but it is what it is. I am suddenly glad I let Jeff talk me into taking on both cocks.

He begins to pant wildly now, and after so short a time, he is teetering on the edge.

"Let me cum all over your face, baby," he pleads.

I know that some guys have super huge loads, and I hadn't thought about the possibility of getting it all over my face and in my hair, but I want to please him. Still, I wonder about the wisdom of making a promise before knowing just how much cum is in this guy's balls.

Still, a part of me wants to enjoy his cum. For so long I had fantasized about it, wondering what it would feel like to be facialized.

And so I am far too horny to back off now, still kissing it and licking it so very passionately as he shouts his approval.

"Fine, you can come on my face," I promise, aiming his cum hole for my brilliant white smile.

His hollering is turning me on, making my pussy soaking wet, and my already hard nipples stiffer than iron. I keep one hand on his cock and the fingers from the other hand deep in my pussy.

My shimmering red painted lips toy dangerously with his cock head.

Something tells me that he's indeed one of those guys who can fill a small cup instead of a small spoon.

He soon proves me right.

His balls squirm with delight as he starts to unload.

His cum is hot and sticky, firing in impressive spurts that are long and thick.

It assaults my face, then shoots strings of cum over top of my long silky hair.

I can't believe how much is coming out of such a mid-sized dick, and I brace myself for even more.

A part of me wants to look away, and move out of firing range, but a promise is a promise. His glazed fascinated eyes look down from the hole above.

It gets all over my lips and in my eyes, and all across my sweetly sculpted cheeks, but I valiantly hold my ground, letting him baste my face and hair until every possible drop is vanquished from his medium sized cock.

I am relieved that such a load never came inside of my pussy. Ovulating the way I am would have made me pregnant instantly.

I feel dirty yet exhilarated, and nasty yet fulfilled.

I even suck his cock, licking off the gobs of cum that are still oozing out of the hole.

But he begins to shrink, and playing with it is no longer a viable option.

I now turn my attention to the big, bad, black cock that is throbbing like tempered steel, so tempting, so tantalizing, and yet so dangerously huge. No way that fucking thing is going to fit into my mouth, but my pussy? Maybe, but that would entail quite a brutal stretch. Still, my pussy is thoroughly soaked.

I take a moment to wipe some of the cum out of my eyes. But I keep most of it on my face in disgusting layers. It makes me feel like such a whore, and for some reason that excites me, but I'm not sure why.

I crouch in front of his massive cock and let my hand roam up and down its foot long length. It turns me on so badly that I climax again just touching it. My body shivers at how powerful my orgasm is. The shockwaves are get incredibly sweet.

I pant as I grip the shaft. But I am determined not to rush this one. By my calculations I still have over an hour to spare.

"Your cock is just so damn big," I say playfully, tugging on it and stretching the uncircumcised skin back and forth.

"Suck it you ho bitch," he shouts, making me both angry and turned on at the same time.

I try to oblige him, but my pretty, pristine lips can't stretch over its enormous thickness without hurting.

"Too big," I lament, genuinely disappointed.

"Fuck it then," he shouts. "And do it quickly. You're driving me crazy."

"What's your name?"

"Mike."

"Well, Mike, would you really like me to stick in into my tight little pussy?" I tease, toying with its length with jerking fingers that are determined to turn him on violently and relentlessly.

"Stop teasing me and just do it bitch, don't you dare keep just talking about it."

His vulgarity is like fine wine to my heart and soul, enticing me to allow him to degrade, debase and humiliate me in every way. I had always looked on black men as inferior to whites, only now I was going to give one of them the upper hand.

I press my lips to his hot thick cock head, making him groan.

I am now on absolute fire, and my pussy so hot and bothered that I no longer care how big this cock is. I need it inside of me. I NEED it inside of me now!

I take a condom from the ground and yank it open with my teeth.

Then I roll it onto him, or at least try to.

The condom is too small. I keep trying. It keeps not fitting.

He glares down at me.

"Forget the condom you nasty white whore. It's too small for a real man. Just fuck me bareback."

His words are like salt in a wound, and yet, they make my blood boil. The thrill of taking such an enormous risk momentarily blinds my judgement. I stand and turn my back to him. Then I let the tip of his massive sausage toy playfully with my clitoris.

I instantly have a second orgasm. This one simply rocks my world to pieces, and leaves me quivering in my five inch pumps. My pent up pussy is simply dying to be fucked. I haven't had a real fuck in ten long years. I am beyond desperate. I am out of my fucking mind with uncontrollable lust. I can't take it anymore. I just have to let him fuck me! I just have to!! I just really, really have to!!

"Don't you have any condoms?" I shout, almost screaming as my hormones begin to rage and my pussy begins to burn with rabid desire.

"No," he hollers back, although I don't believe him. Men are always like that, wanting to go skin to skin so they can savor the irresistible pleasure. Then again, they are not the ones to have to experience the nine months of remorse that might result.

"You're lying," I whine, knowing damn well a guy is not going to come to a glory hole without a condom, knowing that a girl might turn him down without it. And yet, in all the glory hole porn I've watched, it is always the woman that has the condom, and always the woman that rolls it onto the cock. I sigh at the thought. Maybe he's not lying.

I look up with my confused and tortured face at the ceiling. I had no way of knowing that one size doesn't necessarily fit all. If I let him fuck me bareback, and any gets inside, then I'll be stuck with a black balloon in my belly. Such a result would surely end my marriage. Andy is not going to think that a black baby is his. And this Mandingo named Mike might not necessarily be careful when there is so much damn pleasure to be had stuck so deeply inside of such a very tight and very tiny pink tunnel.

"You want to fuck my black man meat or not, you stupid bitch?" he hollers, clearly agitated that I am hesitant and non-committal. He is incensed that the lack of a condom means I might have turned him on only to leave him high and dry.

I am suddenly covered with sweat and panting like a dog in heat. I can't afford to have him leave, not when I am so insanely horny. And yet, what if he shoots his damn load inside of me? Or what if any sperm escapes at all in his pre-cum? If he knocks me up than I'll be stuck.