Her Addiction to Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to gasp. They are turning me on.

I am moist at once. The other three pour lube onto their cocks just as the other had done.

Suddenly Triplet two has his tongue in my mouth, and the hands of triplet one clutch my bum cheeks.

Am I really going to let them fucking do this...am I really going to let them fucking do this...

They're a little rough. But that's okay, I like rough.

A large clammy hand on my back urges me to bend over.

No sooner have I complied with that request, than I suddenly feel the massive black cock head stretching my pussy impossibly wide.

I moan at the heavenly intrusion, even though he is wearing no condom. As I glance around, none of them are wearing any condoms, and yet...and yet...there are plenty in my purse. But the question is, do I want them to use them? Skin to skin is so much more exhilarating, so much more dangerously sweet. I mull it over in my mind. For now, I can't decide. And so I tell myself that I will wait and see. Maybe getting teased for a few minutes and then later get them to put condoms on?

He pours more lube onto his cock and it glides easier, turning my vaginal opening into a taut elastic band, on the verge of tearing if it were not for the merciful lube.

I had come to this fuck fest thinking I would probably let them do me bareback, but I had carried the condoms just in case. Fantasizing about getting knocked up and actually getting knocked up were two completely different things. Considering my stance against abortion, I now wondered at the wisdom of loading up on sperm from four different guys when ovulating. If one of them didn't do the trick, then the next one probably would, or maybe the one after that. It was one thing to take a chance with one guy firing so deep inside. But all four? My husband would most certainly know that a black baby did not belong to him. Where was the sense in that?

I suddenly had a change of heart. "There are condoms in my purse," I blurted out.

"Don't worry, babe," triplet two says, adding, "I'll pull out when the time comes if you want me to."

The tongue is still in my mouth, and the hands over my body intensify, sending me into a frenzy.

He'll pull out of me when the time comes? If I want him too? Is that what he said? Is that what he said? and if that is what he said, then I have to ask myself if I'll even have the willpower to ask him to back away when his damn sugary cock gets far too sweet to handle.

My orgasm builds, making my flesh shiver as I begin to take on sweat. Lots of sweat.

The pleasure quickly escalates. And I am on fire.

I remain on fire for the next thirty nine minutes, glancing at their wall clock whenever I can. I like to time how long I remain in heaven for.

Triplet one has his cock between my lips, and my mouth feels like it is being stretched apart like being accosted by some damn oversized submarine. And yet, it strangely feels good in my mouth, really good. And I know instinctively that I will gag and choke when his sperm finally does fire away. Dangerous yet deliciously sexy.

Triplet three has a vibrator held between my legs, and he is holding it tightly to my clitoris as triplet two continues to pound my pussy from behind.

I am suddenly on my fifth orgasm, assuming I haven't lost count, and the amazing bliss is so fucking intense that I feel like I might actually pass out. I kick off my heels and arch up on my pretty red painted toes.

Mike is fondling my breasts, and sucking on the nipples until they are like tempered steel, making me groan savagely.

Triplet two is shaking now, and making tell-tale noises like he won't last to minute number forty.

He is obviously about to come.

And then it hits me for the second time. I am ovulating, and once again, the thought strikes that if they come inside, which they undoubtedly will, then...then...

A part of me wants to ask the men to use rubbers, but a part of me tells my worried mind not to bother. Part of the fun is the danger, and the excitement, and the element of the unknown. Four men about to dump sperm everywhere, especially into my tight little pussy. A baby? Make that a black baby?

My belly looking like I'd swallowed a balloon? I am suddenly entranced at the thought. I am thirty-five years old and have never experienced the thrill of watching my belly swell.

I am panting furiously now. I keep changing my mind back and forth. If I let him come inside of me then I will probably let number three and one follow suit. Not to mention Mike.

I am playing with fire. A baby? Wrecking my figure? Controlling my life? Covering me with poop and puke, and causing Andy to divorce me?

What am I, nuts?

I find the willpower and strength to pull my lips all the way of his cock.

Then I strain my neck towards triplet two.

"Not inside," I ask him. "Pullout like you promised you would."

My words are clear, yet spoken between some very heavy breathing.

I am sure he hears me, but still, he doesn't respond. His hands grip my thighs more firmly, and his balls slap my bum cheeks as his thrusts become much harder and deeper. He is like some prized racehorse, pressing for the finish line.

I open my mouth to warn him off again, but Triplet one can't bear to have his horny, pulsating cock without my warm, stretched apart lips. He grips my head and turns it back toward him, shoving his cock deep inside once more.

I am now desperate to stop him from firing inside of me. I don't want a baby, and the thrill and excitement and the danger of taking chances with fertile soldiers is suddenly gone. Only fear and worry remains. The image of a nine month belly flashes in my mind. Somehow I have to stop him. I just have to.

I flail my hands behind me, scratching at the abs and thighs of triplet two, thrusting like a man possessed.

My sharp fingernails dig into parts of his flesh, but he pretends not to feel it, and instead begins moaning like a damn banshee.

I try to pull my mouth off his cock again, only this time his hands are gripping my head tightly, forcing me to remain in place.

I use my arms and flail behind me for a second round, and this time even manage to scratch his face, but he just keeps on going. It is just so fabulously sweet inside my tight, tiny pussy, and he cannot bear to pullout at the height and pinnacle of his ready to explode pleasure.

I am panting feverishly like a dog. There is no way to stop him, and so I brace myself for impact, whimpering as his fiery hot spurts flood my insides.

I feel defeated and just try to relax. Whatever is going to be is going to be. A little voice inside my head tells me that I am now officially knocked up. I sigh at the thought. Even though Mike's sperm misfired a few weeks back, this time it felt different. My intuition was telling me that it was going to be a long evening, and an even longer nine months.

My intuition was also telling me that the thrill of him shooting it inside of me was triggering orgasm number six, and the vibrator pressed so sweetly against my clit was not allowing me to back off of the approaching pleasure.

I began to yelp as his thrust continued unabated. For a guy that had just drained his balls, he seemed awfully intent on continuing to fuck me really, really, hard.

I pushed the thought of pregnancy out of my mind.

I then relaxed and settled back into the groove of going with the flow. No sense worrying over spilt milk. They were going to fuck me all night long and I was absolutely going to love it.

XXX

I awakened, fully naked, in a large king sized bed. There were equally naked men all around me. Black men. And then it dawned on me. I had overstayed my welcome. Maybe not where the four satisfied cocks were concerned. But my husband Andy was bound to notice me missing. He had gone to bed early and I had slipped a sleeping pill into his warm milk.

I fully expected him not to awaken until at least seven in the morning. Maybe later. And my plan had been for me to get back home by four in the morning, five at the absolute latest.

Only now it was nine. Nine o'clock? How was that possible?

I sighed at my own silliness. I had let these four damn Mandingo brothers fuck me for four and a half hours. How was falling asleep in their gloriously powerful arms not possible?

I glanced down at my pussy. It was horribly swollen, not to mention red as a tomato, and yet, it felt so remarkably good. They had used tons of lube and I had exploded with tons of super wet orgasms. I also noted the thick creamy sperm oozing out of me when I turned to the side.

I playfully let my hand rest on one of the cocks. I could not tell if it was from triplet number one, two or three. They all had a sizable morning hard on and they all were staring at me as if I were a prized piece of prime Grade 'A' white beef waiting to be devoured.

"You really wore us out last night," one of them blurted out.

"And you really filled up my pussy with your damn baby making sperm. What if I'm pregnant?"

The one with my fingers wrapped around his cock simply shrugged and said, "a visit to the clinic should do the trick."

"I'm against abortion, you shit head," I said ominously.

"Are you against fucking us again?" he said.

I sighed and smiled. "Just a minute," I said, as one of them brushed a hand off my hardened contented nipples. "I have to call my husband first and make up some bullshit story about being out all night last night."

"You're breasts look really swollen," he said as I fished through my purse for my phone.

I smiled again. "You guys were playing with them all night long, and they are not half as swollen as they're going to be if you've knocked me up. Didn't you hear me say I needed you to pullout on time? Cant any of you follow simple instructions?"

Mike laughed, then said mockingly, "we're just a bunch of dumb, slow witted Negros that lack understanding, although we really, really, really like tight white pussy."

I slapped him playfully on the shoulder. "Maybe I'll give you some more tightness and whiteness if I can just find my damn phone."

"And what would you tell your husband?"

"Maybe that I couldn't sleep, and went for a drive, and then for a breakfast and now, that I'd like to go to the mall and do some shopping."

"Hmmm. You think he would buy that?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. But I really enjoyed all that sex last night. I think that being so addicted to porn has really conditioned my mind and my heart and my body into wanting it over and over and over, kind of like watching the damn movies all day long and not being able to stop."

"Here's your phone," triplet one said. It must have fallen out onto the bed."

I reached for it but he pulled it back at the last minute.

"You're not going to give it to me?" I asked apprehensively.

He shrugged, then plastered his horny face with an eager grin.

"My brothers and I were talking last night," he said "We were just commenting to each other how amazing your body is, a true Goddess. And you have the face of an angel. We were thinking that at age thirty-five, you probably have about ten or fifteen years of really, really, really good daily sex left in you. Especially how you've kept yourself so fit, and your husband hasn't used you up with any sex at all. Your body is almost still that of a young virgin in many ways."

"Daily sex left in me? What are you trying to say?" I asked, trembling.

"What we're trying to say is that your mind and your heart and your body is on fire over watching all that daily porn for so many hours over the last three years."

"Even if that's true," I managed, getting very nervous. "What is it that you're trying to tell me?"

"We're trying to tell you that we don't want you to go back to your husband."

I stared at him incredulously.

"What does that mean, exactly?"

"It means," triplet three explained, "that we want you to go home, and pack up all your clothes, your jewelry and your personal stuff and tell your husband you are divorcing him. Then come back here to live permanently with us."

His words floored me, and it took me a while to digest them. I was too flabbergasted to say anything immediately.

Triplet two used my stunned pause to explain things further.

"My brothers and I were supposed to leave Mike's at go back to Texas at the end of the week. But you, quite simply, are the most beautiful woman we have ever seen. Holding you in our arms was beyond heavenly, and the sex was better than divine, simply out of this world. And so...well, you know, and so..."

"No, I don't know," I said.

"We want to not bother going back to Texas. Instead we want to stay here and hump your ass off every day," triplet two verified.

"A foursome for a few hours each day, filling your holes and knocking you up."

"Knocking me up?"

"Yeah, you know, maybe not using birth control for the first few years and giving you two or three babies. Everybody loves babies. We have a fetish for pregnant women, and you would look so awesome with your giant belly."

I wanted to laugh, but their words were hypnotic, tantalizing and tempting, being tossed like red meat to a lioness after so long without sex or food.

"Why go back to that husband of yours when he can't even and won't even get it up?"

"My husband is a multi-millionaire, and-"

"And you'll get half his money in a divorce, and you will still get to keep all the jewelry, clothes and precious personal things you accumulated with his money over the years."

"Maybe so, but it takes money to live and-"

"We can set up our own porn company with you as the heroine and us four as the main actors. We can do so many different shoots all day long, one on one, two on one, three on one, and blowjob movies, handjob movies, gangbang movies, and preggo movies."

"Preggo movies?"

"Yeah, some guys would really get their jollies watching three giant black men hump and petite, pregnant, superhot white chick."

His words made me hot and bothered all over again. I tried to dismiss what he and his brothers were saying, but the temptation of such wickedly sweet sex, and the thrill of no condom or birth control being used, and the thought of millions of horny men around the world jacking off at me making love to a set of brothers with foot long subs and muscles on their muscles.

I was burning up with passion and wanton desire. Their cocks were rock hard now, and I was panting like a dog in heat.

My face was beet red. "I don't know why I am so damn horny all the time," I whimpered, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. Why can't I simply be like other women?"

"It's all that porn watching," Mike said happily. "At first, your senses and body are satisfied at merely watching if for hours a day."

"Yeah," triplet three continued. "But sooner or later, as in this case, you find yourself needing to go from watching porn to actually doing porn."

His words blew my socks off. Me? A porn star?

"Me, a porn star?" I said, reading my own mind. "That is just so degrading and disgusting."

"Maybe," triplet two agreed. "But at the same time it is just so thrilling, exciting, pleasurable, and a super daily turn on. And the money is absolutely terrific, especially for such a hot chick like you."

"This is all so crazy," I said, my chest heaving up and down at the possibilities.

Mike smiled, and then put his arm around me. I instinctively grabbed his cock, gently stroking it back and forth as my mind wandered off into a dozen different directions. I knew myself well, and knew that their crazy and dangerously sweet proposal would take me from a life of being starved for sex, to a life of being humped non-stop for hours on end, working over giant black cocks and getting filled to the brim each day with baby making cum.

"A lot to think about," I whimpered, knowing only too well that the allure of such fabulous sex day after day, and being paid handsomely for it was something to consider.

"No need to think about it," triplet one said. "Just do it. Go home and get your shit and come on back to being loved in our arms night and day."

I knew only too well that their proposal, as crazy and unorthodox as it was, would eat away at my resistance until I finally caved. I had become just that desperate.

I had also just graduated from watching porn twenty-four seven, to making porn, twenty-four seven.

Trapped into something so insidiously addictive yet so deliciously sweet. Lucky me.