Her Addiction to Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do it if you promise you'll pull out on time," I blurt out loudly and desperately.

There is a pause, then a chuckle. "You don't want no black man's baby, do you ho? You're prejudiced against blacks, is that it?"

I know now that he has sniffed me out. He has figured out that I am far too horny to retreat now. Ten years of self-denial and pent up lust is boiling over like a raging volcano. I just have to fuck his dangerously huge and bareback cock. I just have to.

I am out of my mind with savage enticement. Taking a chance on getting knocked up by a black dick when I am ovulating is flooding my mind, heart and soul with overwhelming excitement. I want to hold back but I can't, I just can't.

"Yes or no?" I bluff. "I don't want any sperm in my pussy. You'll pullout on time, right?"

"I'll try," he answered lamely, clearly toying with me. He knew I was desperate and to him it was all a mere game, but to me, an unwanted baby was a life of unending regret.

I let the super sweet tip of his cock slip off my clitoris and knocked his hands off my breasts. Then I spun around and glared through the third hole.

"Put your face here," I demanded.

He pressed his face to the hole, thinking I would kiss it lavishly. Instead I poked my long fingers through and pinched his face hard with my long red nails, digging mercilessly into the black flesh on his cheeks.

"I don't want you to try. I want you to be sure. You damn well tell me when you are coming then pull out on time, you got it?"

I could tell my nails are bringing him pain, but that is nothing compared to the pain of losing my marriage and having to give birth to a black baby so everyone would know I'd acted like a damn whore.

"Fine, I'll pullout on time," he agreed.

"Say it again."

"I'll pullout on time, now let go, you psycho bitch, you're hurting me."

"Just make sure there are no fuckups with your sperm, you asshole, I'm ovulating. Got it?"

"I got it," he managed.

I let go of his face, then turned around again. My chest was heaving in and out with both worry and excitement. The thought of taking such an enormous risk with such a sensational cock was really getting my juices pumped and we both knew it.

Still, his words had told me that he "got it." Surely that was good for something. Or was it? Could he really be trusted not to deposit a load deep inside of me? The thought was irksome. Once inside of me, my pussy was bound to feel gloriously tight and heavenly, squeezing his sensitive, pleasure filled cock. It would be quite the challenge for him to withdraw at the pinnacle of sheer ecstasy. And yet, withdraw he must, or he would leave me up a pregnancy creek without a paddle. I was ovulating heavily, and so the timing for taking such a risk really sucked.

I was now literally soaked in sweat. And the cum from Mr. Vanilla was still caked to my hair and my face. It made me feel like an absolute slut and it was really turning me on. I tried to push my concerns about a possible swelling belly out of my mind. I was an absolute bitch in heat.

It was time to finally get my starving pussy spanked. Ten years of self-denial and pent up lust was now so volcanic that my body was on the brink of having fabulous orgasmic convulsions just feeling the brush of his super dick against my perfect white ass.

I reached around and grabbed his cock head, trying to steer it onto my exploding clitoris. My index finger felt the gobs of pre-cum oozing out of him like a flood.

"Shit," I muttered, knowing it only took one little soldier to do the trick.

Still, I was determined to bask in the euphoria of having his cock thrust inside of me.

I backed my body up a little more toward his giant, meaty cock, guiding with my fingers.

I then bent over in my sexy five inch pumps and one again pressed my clitoris hard onto the large tip of his cock head.

A surge of unfettered bliss washes over me. It feels sensational, and I am far too horny and gleeful for my own good.

He knows I am absolutely going to let him fuck me bareback, and so his arms reach through the holes above, and his large clammy black hands fondle my breasts, rolling the stiff bullet sized nipples in between his skillful fingers.

I groan my approval. He has pushed me over the line. I am now out of my mind with maniacal need.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck-" I chant to myself, panting so hard I am almost ready to hyperventilate. There is no going back, and no more time to procrastinate.

I let my fingers move it slightly downward, and suddenly his cock head is directly pressing against the opening of my soaked pink tunnel.

I am glad to be so wet because I know it will act as a good lubricant, helping me to endure what will surely be an impossible stretch.

"Go ahead, stretch me open wide," I shout bravely, bracing myself for a burst of both pleasure and pain.

I press my bum backward against the glory hole, and suddenly feel him push his cock gently but unrelenting into my pussy, forcing it half way in.

I gasp at the heavenly and hellish intrusion. My pussy opening now feels like some insidious elastic band, stretched to the max.

His cock feels hot and pulsating inside. And his large black balls dangle ominously, filled to the brim with bastard, fertile cum.

But my pussy is mercifully soaked, and my ovulating is like slime, lubricating me nicely.

He forces his cock in deeper, now at about ten inches, and my body shivers with raging joy.

The sharp pain suddenly dissipates, and the discomfort of my vaginal ring being so wildly taut gives way to my body reacting by stretching further to try and accommodate his incredible size.

He slowly moves back and forth, keeping his cock between seven and ten inches deep inside of me.

My pussy explodes with wicked pleasure, and I feel a monumental orgasm building deep within my tummy. It is far sweeter than anything I could ever have possibly imagined. His fabulous cock is bringing me to a mind blowing climax.

I groan uncontrollably, savoring the slow, deep thrusts.

I keep one finger on my clit, rubbing it unmercifully to escalate the throbbing goodness that is flowing over my body in mounting, joyous waves.

He feels my female cum soak his cock, and it drives him wild.

"You're the best I've ever had you rank whore," he screams, his quivering cock squished ever so tightly in the tiny confines of my soaked pink tunnel.

I feel like I'm being fucked by a train. But it is a train from heaven, not hurting like I thought it would, but rather filling my mind and soul with waves of glorious ecstasy.

I scream out the words "yes...yes...oh fuck yes," as I feel my body erupt with a bliss far too good to be true. I am now having the greatest orgasm of my entire life.

His cock is now excited and like tempered iron, even thicker and bigger when he had first thrust it in, becoming swollen to the max against my tiny pristine tunnel which is now being so sweetly stretched like hell.

I playfully claw at his hands still clutching my breasts. The euphoria is mind boggling and the sweat over every inch of my body is now thick like pea soup. My lovely silky hair is thoroughly soaked and matted to the sides of my face.

I grunt with each thrust for the next twenty minutes, savoring the feel of his massive cock as it gently pummels me.

He squeezes my breasts harder, and the nipples go into a frenzy, becoming tender and sensitized, filling with savage delight as I suddenly feel yet another orgasm starting to take hold, this one even more glorious than the last one.

I moan wildly, and my body shivers, but my pussy begins to act weird, almost convulsing as if it is going into spasms from his cock being too big for me.

The vaginal spasms increase.

"You're getting tighter you sweet bitch," he moans, savoring the flood of pussy juice emanating from my latest orgasm. "I don't think I can hold it much longer."

His breath is hot, surging through the upper third hole and funnelling downward onto my neck and back like some fiery dragon's.

His hands are suddenly trembling fiercely as they stay glued to my breasts. All the signs are there. He is on the brink of firing his pent up cum

I sigh with disappointment. As glorious as this fuck session is, and as numerous as my explosive, tantalizing orgasms have been, it is time for one of us to pull out.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm coming," he squeals, his hands instinctively clutching my breasts much tighter, and pulling me closer. He is now all the way inside of me, and I panic.

"Not inside," I scream, stunned that I am actually finding the willpower to try and extract myself from the dangerous situation before it is too late.

"Let go," I also scream, digging my read painted nails into his hands as the keep me pulled towards him.

The sting of my nails miraculously does the trick, bringing him to his senses and forcing him to remember his vow about not turning me into the good year blimp.

He lets go of my breasts.

"Go ahead, step away," he says, indicating that it is far too sweet for him to muster the needed willpower to withdraw, but that I should pullout now myself.

I try to step forward and let him slip out of me, but the strange vaginal spasm has forced my pussy to clamp down like a vice over his swollen cock. Try as I might, I simply cannot force him out of me.

"Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit," he whines signalling that it will soon be too late. The black baby making cum is surging in his giant black balls, ready to fire at my ovulating egg and flood it with fertile sperm.

"Help me," I scream, desperately trying to yank my hips forward. But it is just no use. We are stuck. The spasms have caused my pussy to tighten up and keep him momentarily locked inside.

I curl my toes with both ecstasy and dread as his first squirt fires like a damn garden hose, stunning my insides.

I no longer struggle. As hellish as the thought of getting pregnant is, my mind, heart and body are now consumed with the unfolding bliss that is far too intense and amazing not to savor.

His firing cum is triggering a new and more powerful orgasm in my body that is coming out of nowhere and taking me like a damn rocket ship to cloud nine.

I shiver in unbridled ecstasy. All that matters at that moment is the irresistible pulse pounding pleasure.

I clutch my breasts and feel them hot, heavy and swollen in my worried but joy filled hands.

At that precise moment, he has taken me to a paradise far sweeter than I ever imagined it could possibly be.

I savor the moment for a full three minutes, then feel him shrink and mercifully slip out of me.

I sigh, somewhat happily, then collapse on my satisfied white ass into a pile of my own drool. That was a sex session quite simply not to be believed.

"I tried to pullout but couldn't," he managed sheepishly, still panting. "You really tightened up on me."

"Not your fault," I said honestly. "I had a vaginal spasm. Kind of rare, but I've read erotic stories where it has happened to other women and-

I pause as I hear the sound of a door shutting on the other side. Mr. foot long Mandingo has grabbed his clothes and run. So much for savoring a talkative after glow. I wonder if he has taken off because he doesn't want to risk paying child support payments. He doesn't want me checking his ID.

I clutch my breasts harder, rolling the enticed nipples between horny fingers just as he had done. Still, I suppose it is a good thing he has shrunken and gone. Had he remained hard? Who knows? I was beginning to think that I was insatiable.

I try not to think about the damn near cup full of cum. Whatever will be, will be, although it is hard to imagine me not succumbing to his sperm when I am ovulating and he has fired so damn deep, long and hard into me.

I try not to think of it and glance at the wall clock instead. Eight forty-nine. Still plenty of time to shower and clean up before that fifteen minute cab ride home.

Nine-thirty is the absolute maximum late time I can reach home.

"That was the most amazing sex I've ever seen," Jeff's voice said.

I was mortified and humiliated. "You were watching?" I asked.

"Uh-huh, just to make sure the session remained consensual. Some guys can get abusive."

"I understand," I said, not really understanding. As far as I was concerned he was a nosy, peeping Tom that shouldn't have violated my privacy like that, but it is what it is. You can't come to a cess pool like this seedy sex shop and think things will be on the up and up.

"You didn't record the session, did you?"

No answer. "You promised you wouldn't do that," I add sternly for good measure, desperate for him to tell me that there would be no record of the sexy debacle that just took place.

"I said it would not be taped," he says, leaving me with the impression that he has somehow tap danced around my question. Still, he was sounding agitated. He was obviously a man that didn't like to be accused of shady dealings. I sighed at the thought. Time would tell, and not just about whether or not a tape of the steamy sex might surface, but about whether or not I kept my million dollar hour glass figure. I crossed my fingers again and breathed a prayer to the almighty.

If just one of the millions of his fucking sperm swimming inside of me decides to get overly frisky with my teasing, tantalizing, ovulating egg, then I am toast.

"I'd like to shower now," I beg out loud, starting to feel icky from Mr. Vanilla's sperm still clinging to my hair and face. I am also starting to feel panicky over the sticky flood of cum now oozing out of my red and swollen pussy.

"We don't have showers here," Jeff's voice rings out. "But you can wash your face, clean out your pussy, and rinse off your hair in the washroom sink he says."

"I am soaked in sweat," I lament.

"Don't have a shower," he repeats.

I sigh and rise to my feet. Nine o'clock on the nose.

"Can you phone a cab and tell him to be here at exactly nine-fifteen?" I ask. "I'm headed for the washroom now."

"I'll grab the phone," he promises.

XXX

The cab ride home had been scary.

Despite my best efforts to mop it up with tissues, his sperm was still pouring out of my pussy like some liquid avalanche. Just how much cum can one man manufacture in his balls?

Mercifully, Andy was asleep on the couch when I got home. A bottle of whisky was on the table next to him. I breathed a sigh of relief. He sometimes liked to have a few glasses and catch a nap. I could now saunter off to the shower and then to my bed sight unseen.

XXX

I spent the next few days barely able to walk. Although the sex had been so damn terrific, and although it had filled me with so much stunning ecstasy, I hadn't expected my delicate, super tight pussy to have such a lasting adverse reaction to being stuffed with such a huge and uncompromising hunk of foot long man meat.

I didn't see any discharge or itching, and so I supposed I had not caught anything in the way of an STD, but my pussy was sore and swollen from the enormous size and pounding that his cock gave me.

As sweet as my stretched out pussy had felt at the time, I now had to suffer the consequences of being pummelled by such a thick and stiff log. My pussy had been swollen to twice its size for the last two days, and only now, on the third day after, was it starting to shrink back to its original size.

Those two days had brought a lot of discomfort, so much so that it intensified my promise to God that if he would only grant me this one wish, and not allow me to become pregnant, then I would never, ever, ever cheat on Andy ever again.

Still, my problem was not the urge to cheat again, but rather my addiction to porn that had started clawing at my soul and my withering resistance. For the last three days I had not watched it, a record for me, but the porn demons were howling in my tempted head, begging me to watch it some more.

I tried to resist those demons. They were what had gotten me into that green room in the first place, getting cum dumped in my pussy and onto my beautiful face.

Still, it was seven more days to go before my period was due. If it didn't come then my world was going to be turned upside down. A swelling belly? How to explain that one? And even if I did manage to pull off a monumental lie by pinning it on Andy, how would he expect such a lie when his underperforming dick had not mustered the necessary fertile juice to knock me up in the last ten years?

Most important of all, however, was the fact that the emerging baby would be black. How to possibly talk my way out of that one to a white husband?

I shook my head in disbelief. A cup full of fertile cum fired prolonged and deeply inside of me at the height of me ovulating. How was I not pregnant? My fingers were sore from continually being crossed.

I thought of the repercussions. No judge would give me a favorable divorce settlement when it was clearly I who had cheated on my husband. And the manner in which I had cheated would cause any judge to frown from his bench. Who would pay for me to raise my black baby? Mandingo at the sex shop was probably unemployed and too busy chasing down other horny white women.

I sucked in my breath at the thought. I was doomed. Literally doomed. Unless...unless...unless...

I curled up into the fetal position, telling Andy I would be staying in my room because I wasn't feeling well. In seven days I would know for sure...

XXX

The next seven days passed by tortuously slowing, feeling more like seven months. It was just that damn excruciating. But, as they say in war, "all's well that ends well."

The sight of red splotches on my pad on the morning of day eight was a sight too beautiful to believe. And yet I did believe it. It had gotten me off the hook. And I looked skyward and gave God thanks.

I was also thankful that my sweetly but violently stretched apart pussy had indeed finally and fully healed. It had taken ten days, but the swelling and redness was completely gone. I was, thankfully good as new. Not that I was going to risk it ever again. I had had my fill over gigantic foot long cocks, or any cocks that didn't belong to Andy for that matter. I had almost become pregnant, in which case my life would have been totally destroyed.

As things now stood, however, I had been granted a reprieve.

I tossed myself onto the family couch and stared at the dining room table. My boring husband was enjoying a glass of red wine while going over boring papers from boring meetings that had kept him out of my boring life.

Things were never going to change with Andy, but at least I had some exciting memories to savor from the green room. I closed my eyes and clearly remembered each scene as it replayed itself over and over in my mind. I smiled at the irony of it all. If only my husband, sitting a mere thirty feet away, knew what I was thinking.

The thoughts swirling around my brain were of a vanilla cock stuck deep in my mouth, its sperm firing down my throat then onto my lips, cheeks and all over my hair as I pulled it out.

One thing I had to say for both men, they both had a ton of cum to fire onto me or into me.

I smiled and cherish the feeling of being filthy and nasty. A cum bucket! That was what I had been a mere ten days ago. A receptacle for their sticky, slimy, disgusting cum, and yet it had felt so damn good. Almost too good.

The problem with feeling too good, was that anything that could go wrong, invariably did. The condom didn't fit Mandingo, and I didn't bother to sheaf the little guy either. What was the point of me bringing condoms if I either was going to bring the wrong size, or simply not bother using them at all?

I had gotten lucky with the appearance of my period. I had played with fire and surprisingly won, but there could never be a next time. I was smart enough to know that if I kept on doing it then eventually I really would get pregnant, or really get caught by Andy.