Her Addiction to Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I say, patting myself on the back over having thought of such a convincing and nifty lie. But as the wise are fond of saying, 'you might have to make up new lies to cover old lies.'

"Speaking of libraries," he says, suddenly staring intently into my face. "They called to say you hadn't returned some books that were overdue. Wasn't that why you went to the library a week or two ago? To bring back those books?"

"I forgot," I managed meekly, being caught off guard again.

"But I saw you go that night?" he protested.

"I didn't forget to go," I explained. "I simply forgot to return the books once I arrived is all."

He mulls over my answer. To me it doesn't make any sense. I am in a full blown panic. I doubt it will make any sense to him either. If I went to the library to return books, then I would have gone to the counter to return them. How could I have forgotten to do that?"

Still, he has no idea that the night in question I was down at the sex shop, sucking and fucking cocks through a gloryhole, cheating on him for the very first time.

He accepts my explanation. "Didn't mean to doubt you," he says sheepishly. "And again, sorry to hear about the loss of your friend."

With those words he abruptly turns on his heels and fucks off back along the corridor and down the winding wooden staircase.

My answers have placated him and he has gone back to pouring over facts, figures and sales numbers, a place where his mind and heart are always attached to.

I wait till his feet hit the bottom of the stairs before I shut the door and lock it again.

Then I go back to the washroom to look at the unfolding images of a 'too good to be true' gigantic black cock I once knew so up close and personal. I pull down my top again, and start to pant as my hands roam across my gigantic firm mountains, just as how his large clammy black hands had done.

Then I play with my surging, stiffening, impossibly hard nipples, rolling them playfully just as how his skillful black fingers had done.

My emotions were now swinging wildly, and I felt like I was on an unstoppable roller coaster, going from being indignant over the forbidden video, to becoming enraptured over it.

A sweat now broke out over my body as I began pushing my fingers passed my bloodied pad and in and out of my pussy.

It was as though I had crossed the line at the glory hole, and now couldn't stop myself from thinking about it again, and again, and again, until that was all I seemed to want to do.

It was as if the danger of my husband possibly finding out, and the danger of me almost becoming pregnant, and the danger of me perhaps going back to that seedy gloryhole like some bitch in heat, was turning me on like crazy. I had so far escaped my husband finding out, but Jeff was tempting me with his bullshit threats. I was now like a mangy mutt desperate to return back to its own vomit.

My mind was in a swirling turmoil. How was it that I was even contemplating going back to that shit hole for sex? Why was I getting so fucking hot and bothered?

Wasn't Jeff trying to blackmail me? Wasn't he trying to use me like some worthless sex slave? Hadn't that damn gloryhole been dirty and classless and pathetic? A place for horny losers?

I thought of erasing the downloaded video, but my mind was overwhelmed with a desire to save it so I could watch it over and over and over, me degrading myself and humiliating my beautiful face and pristine pussy.

I reluctantly saved the video images in an app on my phone then tossed it onto the sink top, almost not caring that it now sat on the edge precariously and might have slithered down the wide opened sink hole.

Perhaps that's what my crazy brain needed, putting an end to watching me get it on with strangers.

More importantly, I now knew that Jeff had me figured out like some easy to read book. He had no doubt met women like me before. I was rich, beautiful, sexy beyond belief, and very classy. But years of neglect, pent up need, and desperation to be touched and held and made love to...it was all conspiring to turn me into some kind of desperate whore.

I somehow relished the idea of being down and dirty and thoroughly disgusting. It made me feel so alive and adventurous and excited.

I kept my fingers in my bloody pussy as I tossed myself onto my bed. Even if I had of wanted to venture down to that hideously addictive hell hole, I was having my period.

XXX

I'm not sure how I found the willpower to see an addiction specialist. Monika, my doctor, had managed to wrangle my secret out of me, and I had managed to spill the beans of my tawdry and degrading visit to the gloryhole.

It surprised me that Monika wasn't more judgemental, or that she wasn't more blown away by my horrific and callous actions. She didn't seem to care that I had cheated on my husband Andy. She knew him well, and hated him. Everyone that knew Andy thought of him as being cold, calculating and the kind of man who tore wings off of butterflies as a child. Only now he was full grown, and cared more for using his hands to count dollars and cents than he did to hold me in his lifeless arms.

It blew me away that Monika, a family oriented woman, seemed fine with the idea of me seeing other men on the side. She was just a little pissed that I was doing it without a condom, or not choosing my men more carefully, like on a sex site where a pair of lovers could find love in some five star hotel in a whirlpool and on satin sheets, not basking in cum on my knees on some dingy floor, being taped against my will.

And yet, I had to tell Monika the truth. In a strange way, that was most of the fun, wallowing in some dark and dingy, dirt covered room that smelt bad while sweaty nameless men shoved cocks through holes and moaned like crazed jungle Indians.

Monika even gave me a supply of extra-large condoms she had gotten from some salesman, begging me to use them in case I ran into a giant sized Mandingo again.

But as for the foot long, wrist sized cock I'd stretched my pussy apart with? That was something I figured I'd never savor again. That was because Monika had also convinced me to let a detective friend of hers go down and have a little chat with Jeff, the sex shop owner. Her detective friend was a member of the local police force, and warned the blackmailing desperate Jeff that he could be prosecuted for blackmailing me into doing things I didn't want to do. He also warned him he should destroy the tape he made, and not show it around anymore.

The only problem was, that secretly I really did want to do those filthy things with strange men. I had never felt so alive, so vibrant, so thrilled and so enraptured as when I had gotten it on at the glory hole. The thought of taking such enormous risks was a fabulous thrill. But it was a thrill never to be repeated. That was because Jeff had not called me back for a whole week after the detective had contacted him. No more threats, no more invitations to come and get it on with hunky, horny males.

I was now left totally alone with my porn and my fantasies, watching for hours daily as I rubbed my clitoris and played with my nipples. Compared to the raunchy excitement I had felt when I had worked that glory hole that night, I now felt dead and buried.

So lonely...so cold...so without the touch of a man's roaming fingertips...so without wanton eyes crawling over my hour glass figure...so without a penis deep inside of me, and no condom around it to keep me from the danger of perhaps...perhaps...the thrill of a bareback cock...maybe without the gloryhole walls this time? Thrusting, and the cock's owner grunting...and the oozing pre-cum...so dangerous...and his sweat soaked abs, and his flexed sinewy chest, rubbing against my nipples...of my mouth pressed to his sweet passionate lips, and his powerful hands, clasping my perfect round bum cheeks, forcing himself deeper, harder...his moaning like music...my gorgeous silky hair, matted to the sides of my face...and then...and then...his declaration that his balls are ready to explode, and that a possible baby is on the way if I don't push him off of me...and my reaction to his words...either pushing him away, or actually seizing his own rounded bum cheeks, and pulling him deeper inside, making him stay as his risky fertile spray showers my insides...and maybe...just maybe I'll be ovulating like before, my heart like a jackhammer as the thrill of being in trouble keeps me alive and vibrant and totally enthralled.

XXX

I check my phone for messages. It's been over three weeks since the gloryhole incident, and about two weeks since my period came, and about a week since that cop friend of Monika's warned Jeff to fuck off. And he has fucked off. Only why do I feel so sorrowful and empty and lonely and horny and fully aroused and desperately turned on? It is almost like I would give anything to hold a cock in my hands or to suck it between my red painted lips. Or to run my fingers with the long red painted nails up and down along the large pulsating shaft. Or to best of all, sit on top of his rippling abs and press the cock head to my expanding quivering pussy.

I feel the thick moisture in my pussy and recognize that I am ovulating.

The thought drives me wild with uncontrollable excitement. The last time I was in such a risky position to get pregnant, there was a humongous black cock lodged inside of me, giving me spasms so amazingly hard, and then his cock got stuck inside of me the very moment he was...he was...

My fingers toy with the edges of the phone, and I switch on the app that holds the video. As much as I had wanted to, I had not watched it again since the night it first got downloaded onto my phone. That was two long weeks ago. I had watched tons of porn daily on my computer since then, but not myself in action on my phone, till now.

I rub my clitoris in earnest, listening to myself moan. My husband Andy is downstairs in the office den, pouring over facts and figures that will keep me covered with gold and jewelry, but pathetically lonely and unfulfilled.

I stop rubbing my clit. Why should I play with myself when there are desperate men in a desperate sex shop just dying and begging for a superhot babe like me to satisfy their stiff, fabulous, meaty cocks?

I am a woman on fire, possessed by demons that I don't understand and cannot control.

I am suddenly panting like a dog. There are many lying excuses I could use to excuse myself from the house so I can take a cab all alone to the sex shop.

'All alone.' That's all I've ever been since I hooked up and married to Andy. He used me for arm candy, to show off to his friends, like one of his high tech toys that he no longer uses or plays with, only pulling it out of the drawer when a friend stops by. But I am not some unwanted toy he can simply shove into a drawer then forget about.

I crave excitement and I crave passion, and I crave love and I crave sex and I-

I am out of my mind with longing and desire. My body is roasting in its own horny juices.

I am ovulating, and there are fertile cocks with which to take the risk. The risk of danger...the risk of the unknown...and multiple orgasms frothing out of me like some boiled over kettle...and the thrusts that make me feel so special, so real, so enraptured, so full of ecstasy. All at the touch of the redial button.

The redial button of the sex shop.

I pick up my phone, the moans of my lips emanating from its speakers, and the sound of him grunting as his foot long sub is far too big for my tiny hole, and yet it fits, even though it hurt for days afterward. But the hurt made me feel like I was still breathing, like I had accomplished the impossible and taken on the world's thickest and longest cock, even though it made me have spasms and even though it filled me inside with black baby making cum. It all had made me squeal with uncountable orgasms that shook me ever so sweetly to pieces. But that was then and this is now. From heaven to hell in just a few weeks. How was that possible? And how could I become so desperately horny? My entire body was shivering with rabid desire. I just had to have that delicious, amazing, spectacular, oversized, way too big, and far too nasty black cock back inside of me again. I just had to. And the large set of swinging balls with the dangerous baby making cum...all so deadly in making me alive and excited over the huge risk taking. The risk of having a baby...going condom free when I was ovulating.

I hit redial with my finger and listen to myself pant like some vicious dog in heat, suddenly willing to do anything and everything to get satisfied. Or was I?

I hung up quickly.

My breathing was labored and my face beet red. I was not being fair. Out of one side of my mouth I was threatening to have Jeff arrested, and even had a cop sent to his sex shop to harass him, and yet now?

Now?

Was I going to beg Jeff to contact that black giant to once more hump me silly? What was his name again? It is on the tip of my damn tongue but for some reason I can't seem to place it. Neither the name of the vanilla dude with the cock half the size but with just as much cum. A damn fountain shooting relentlessly out of his squirming, delicious balls. Oh how I loved to lick them, then suck the shaft, then rub the delicate skin up and down in my determined and hot little hand, forcing him to watch my long sexy red nails as I worked on that cock head with teasing, shimmering red lips.

I am out of my mind with mounting lust. I need some cock. I NEED some COCK!

I pour some vodka and don't even care that I have no orange juice or ginger ale.

I take a deep breath and down half a glass.

Then I pour another one.

Then I down another one quickly before I can change my mind, not caring that some spills out onto my chin and runs down my neck.

The room starts to spin a little.

Yes, I am drunk enough to be incredibly stupid.

I snap. I dial Jeff's number.

The sound of Jeff's voice.

"Hello."

"Hi. It's me," I manage sheepishly, not able to believe that I was actually calling him, a guy who had lied to me and tried to blackmail me and who taped me without permission.

"Don't worry," he blurts out. "I've destroyed all copies of the tape if that's why you're calling. And I won't try to blackmail you or call your husband. And I won't-"

"I've changed my mind," I tell him quickly. "I'd like to come down and work over some cock after all."

"Why you crazy whacky psycho bitch," he shouts into the phone. "The detective you sent over raided my place and temporarily shut down that fucking green room. And now you want to use it? I might go out of business because of you. Never call me again you crazy witch. You're as batty as a fruitcake."

"I'm sure that hot hunky black guy I fucked that time would not appreciate you refusing to hook us up."

"You want that huge dick to stretch you wide open again? Fine, I'll text you his number. Then you'd better fuck off and leave me alone."

He text the number and hung up.

I programmed it into my phone and noticed that he had also text his name. "Mike," I said to myself softly. "Yeah, that was it. Mike."

I hit pressed on the screen down to Mike's number and hit dial.

It began to ring.

I began to sweat like a stuffed pig. Andy was away on an out of town business trip.

I knew there would be no going back once I heard Mike's voice.

I heard Mike's voice.

"Wow, if you only knew how long I've been begging Jeff to give me your number."

"Well, he gave me yours, so I guess all is well that ends well. I want to see you tonight. Where do you live?"

"I can't see you tonight. I have family members visiting from Texas."

My heart sank. My pussy was swollen from desire and thoroughly soaked from wicked fantasies and incessant touching.

"Family members?"

"Yeah, my three brothers. They are triplets and so we wanted to celebrate their birthday differently this year, you know, seeing as how it's their twentieth and all."

My mind was awash with dangerous thoughts of gangbangs and multiple partners.

"What if I make myself available for all four of you to manhandle, you know, to fuck anyway you want? All four of you. You and your twenty year old triplet brothers."

There was a pause. "Hadn't thought about that," Mike said, awe struck. "And I suppose that if they're getting to hump a beautiful babe like you then that would certainly be a better birthday present than anything I could arrange for them. But are you sure you would be up to it? You know, the idea of four men and all at once. And you have to remember that my brothers have an even bigger cock than mine, and you did say that night that mine was stretching you to the limit and beyond."

"Yeah, I did say that, didn't I. Only I'm really horny. Unbearably horny, actually. I'm like a turned on sex machine, desperately waiting to ride some delicious cock.

XXX

I raise my hand to knock on the door, but it opens without my knuckles being able to reach.

Obviously the four men on the other side were deliriously impatient for me to arrive.

One of the triplets takes me by the arm and pulls me gently inside.

"Mike told us all about how beautiful and sex and horny you are," Triplet one says.

Triplet two eyes me up and down like I'm some fine gourmet meal, and then rests his hand on my left bum cheek, giving me a rise.

I smile nervously, remembering that Mike, all by himself, was quite a lot for me to handle.

The room begins to spin as the front door closes behind me. For some reason I feel like I am being locked into a vault, and for the first time, I feel afraid. Four men? Four very strong and very lascivious men? All so very desperately horny? And I am undoubtedly the white woman of their dreams. But Mike's musings about me maybe not being able to handle four such huge cocks in my tiny holes is now beginning to worry me.

Triplet three steps out of the shadows. He is completely naked. Naked already? He certainly doesn't believe in letting the grass grow under his feet.

His cock is a little bigger than Mike's, both in length and in thickness. Bigger than Mike's? How is that even possible?

He takes a bottle of lubricant and pours it onto his cock, then rubs it into the pulsating black skin, making me drool.

"Bet you would like this inside of you, wouldn't you?" he says.

I begin to get a strange feeling, kind of like those pesky sixth senses of mine. All is not as it should be. Something is definitely "off." But what?

Triplet one begins clawing at my clothes. He definitely wants me naked. I don't blame him. I want to be naked even more than he wants me to, but there is something gnawing at the back of my mind, telling me just to get the hell out of there while I am still so close to the front door.

Then I hear it, the sound of Triplet two turning the latch on the door then slipping the chains into their sockets.

"I'm not wearing a panty," I whisper, letting them know that if I am going to be locked inside then I might as well start enjoying myself.

My pulse races as Triplet one lifts my top up over my head, then coaxes my skirt off of me as I lift my long silky smooth legs up one by one.

I kick off my shoes.

Triplet three puts them back in front of my feet.

"Slip your heels back on, baby. So sexy, so divine, such a fucking turn on."

I do as he says. I am now officially naked except for my heels.

Before I know what has happened, all four of them are completely in the buff.

They surround me and a sense of danger and excitement takes hold.

Their black hands are everywhere, on my ass, on my giant firm breasts, up and down my legs, brushing the pretty silky hair off my gorgeous face, rubbing my back and massaging my thighs.