Her Allotment - Her Way

Story Info
A lonely young lad in a new city.
2.2k words
4.03
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbigcitys
dbigcitys
13 Followers

Lying in bed, later than he knew he should, summers light not stopped by the heavy black-out blind. Paul lay awake but not yet wanting to get up. Looking at his watch - 08:30 on a Saturday his mind easily castigated him for not being at the gym as he had promised himself.

Two years out of uni and living in a new city away from family he expected it all to happen. He was doing everything right. He had been promoted twice now - running a small team of recruiters he could not believe his salary. This flat - deposit funded by his annual bonus last year - was amazing. The long floor to ceiling windows allowed a view out towards an allotment - though he had to admit the motorway noise and the odd blue light siren did distract from the view a little.

He was proud of himself. Good job. Good flat. Getting to the gym most days. But, his hand down his boxers, his phone easily finding his favourite porn he hated his life. He thought making friends would be easy. In hindsight he wondered why he had thought that - he had always kept to himself. Through school, through uni, and even in the various clubs he had been part of he had done what was needed but had no real relationships outside of these things. Family great - but they were not who he wanted to be. Benefits, disability allowance, council houses - was not what he wanted for himself.

Why was this all so shit? Maybe his Fathers parting words would prove to be right.

"On you go Paul - you go and be the big man. You will be back here soon enough - tail between your legs. You are no better than us you know!" All said with a strange humour which somehow got a laugh from his cousins and mother - but the acerbic criticism was there clear enough for all to see. He hated his family.

Fuck! He though - this is shit. I am not going back there. Ever! His erection - hand automatically stroking - pushed aside by his anger. Sharply pulling his covers back he jumped out of bed and marched through to the kitchen/lounge area. Feeling better for being up now. Kettle on - he had never really been a tea or coffee drinker until he started work. Now, most of his meetings with new candidates and his small team, were in coffee shops. Pouring the boiled water into his cherished cafetière he felt the low mood slowly fade as he decided he could just enjoy a quiet - lazy morning - he deserved it.

Standing, coffee in hand, he looked out towards the motorway and allotments. The allotments always fascinated him - by how busy they were. Today was no different - with almost half the small squares of land busy with their respective "owners". He knew, from the various flyers and posters around the lift and at the front doot to the block of flats that it was a big thing for his neighbours. He also knew that to get a plot was a long waiting list - more than once the crazy green haired smiling neighbour had suggested he get on the waiting list.

He realised, that very same "crazy neighbour" as he badged her in his mind, was waving up to the flats. Was she waving at him? He wondered - but it suddenly donned on him with the strange waving arms and laughing face - she was trying to tell him he was showing more than he should. His cock, mostly soft, had settled outside of his boxers and even from across the street it must have been obvious.

Not wanting to admit that he was flashing the world he sheepishly but quickly stepped away from the full length window. Fuck. Fuck. He had just flashed the "crazy neighbour" - she was in her forties he thought and always wondered what she did for a living. She always seemed around the flat - and always seemed to be busy out the back in the allotment, or cycling - she seemed to be on her bike a lot, or from time to time he had seen her at his gym in the pool. He had to admit, staying away from the window - adjusting himself a little more, that for a woman in her forties she looked good in a swimming costume.

She had always known his name - maybe from her work as the "chair of the residents "team"" and had always said hello to him. The few times he had been caught in the lift with her - or waiting on the lift - she had always been very curious about his life. His work. His new flat. How he was settling in. Always offered to help with getting him involved in the allotment. Though she accepted it was maybe for older folks like her and not a "young thing" like him. More than once she had also asked if he wanted to join her cycling group. Mainly women she had said - but they managed a good 50 or 75km most weekends and it would definitely be better than "that stuffy gym" she saw him at.

She had - almost obsessively - been polite and helpful and now, he was horrified, he had flashed her. He stood - just enough that he could see out again to look for her without being seen himself from the allotment. He relaxed and coffee pushed aside - he started to enjoy his lazy morning. His cock, never quite soft from his earlier waking habit, again in his hand and he lay on his couch - still able to see the motorway and started to enjoy his Saturday morning.

The sharp knock, knock, knock at his door shocking him out of his reverie and pleasure, he froze.

"Morning Paul. Susan here!" she shouted from the other side of his front door. She continued again to knock - three sharp taps.

"Paul hate to be a nuisance - but I was not the only one to notice. Could we speak quickly?" the silence that followed and her words froze him. He did not answer - his hand frozen around his cock.

"Paul - please do not leave me standing out here. Others have seen and want to be reassured it was an accident before they call the police!" The urgency was in her voice - loud and strong.

He opened the door, not thinking, still in his boxers and peeked a head around holding the door to protect his modesty. He noticed her hair first, not green now but red and purple, then her worried face. Not sure what to say - and trying to protect his decency - he could see another neighbour standing at her door. An older women - who nodded to him usually but never spoke to him - standing watching. He could not have this chat on the front door.

He stepped back and let her in.

She walked through to his living room - no words - and stood where he stood when she had waved up to him.

"Yes. I can see why a few of the neighbours think you deliberately exposed yourself. You do appreciate it is a police matter?" She turned to him as he stood, boxers and t-shirt, speechless at the living room door. He did not want to say a word - closing the door behind her he had seen the look of disgust and shaking head of his other neighbour. He was more than a little scared.

Looking him up and down. It was as though she made a decision. Shaking her head her words very precise.

"Look. I appreciate you are a young man. I have seen no girlfriends, or boyfriends, coming or going. Nor have any of the neighbours - their immediate reaction, on the allotment, is that you are some sort of flasher. A pervert." She paused and let the silence fill the room - he did not move and stood there mouth slightly open staring at her.

He new it was happening. He knew it - he had caught sight of her nipples - she was not wearing a bra. She was in his flat talking about him exposing himself - and his eyes had caught her nipples. His erection - he dared not breath - was slowly growing out of his boxers. He could not speak. He did not need to - he was answering by exposing himself again.

"For goodness sake. You might as well take off those boxers now!" She briskly turned and pulled down the blind on the ceiling to floor window as he still stood frozen at the door to his own living room.

"Look. I know you are not a pervert. But," hand indicating his erection, "you cannot just flash yourself around the allotment!"

She stood staring. He stood - his cock now demanding more and more of his focus as he realised he was standing fully erect now - his boxers kindly allowing his cock to grow in the open air in front of his neighbour.

Shaking her head, a look and tone of exasperation in her voice, "Boxers off Paul".

He complied - standing where he was he pulled off his boxers. Naked now from below the waist he wanted to ground to swallow him up. Only a t-shirt on he did not know what to do or say.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked. Perhaps it was the situation but words were too slow and his head nodded the truth - a shame he had lived with since high school and university.

"Thought so. Now - here is what will happen. You are going to make me a fresh coffee - that is a nice cafetière you have. Then while I sip my coffee you are going to calm that thing down and masturbate here in front of me!" she paused awaiting an answer. No answer came so again the sharp instruction.

Coffee made, more and more conscious of his nakedness, she stood and watched him in silence. Handing her a coffee - with a small jug of milk - all without speaking. Her hand indicating where he was to lie - on his own floor.

Nodding, instruction clear enough, he lay down and started to wank himself in front of his neighbour. Then, as though it was the most normal thing, she started to talk.

"So here is what we will do with you. You will join the allotment - I have a spare one next to mine that you will tend. You will get involved in the small neighbourgood team - they need to know that you are a normal human being and not a pervert after all. You will come along to the committee meeting tonight and apologise to get you started. That should keep the neighbours from calling the police. Do you agree to all of that?"

He nodded - his hand steadily stroking himself - grateful that he had a way out of this.

She sipped her coffee - watching him in silence - and then, under his intense gaze, her face took on a rather more sadistic look.

"For my own pleasure - and to make sure you really understand how serious this is - you are going to eat your own cum. Do you understand?

It was too late to speak - the very phrase had him ejaculating in front of his neighbour. Spurt after spurt over his stomach. He paused once the spasms stopped - unsure now, his head clearing, what he was to do.

Gagging though, at her clear insistence, he managed then to scoop up his own cum and feed most of it - opening his mouth to show he had swallowed - to himself. Disgusted - and degraded - traumatised and shocked by what he was doing, had done, in front of his neighbour he lay there defeated. The taste of cum not leaving his mouth - he continued to swallow trying to clear the taste away.

"Good boy. Maybe there is hope for you. Now go get a spare key for your flat - I will take that from you. Until the neighbours are all comfortable you are not a pervert I will be popping in from time to time - do we understand each other?"

Somehow, mindlessly, he went through to his bedroom and returned holding the key out for her - still naked he was conscious that his cock was remaining quite firm. He wanted to hide - for it to be over. She stood - her cold hand quickly gripping his cock and balls in a surprisingly strong and, slightly painful, before he could react. Close to him now, gripping him more firmly the pain increased.

"Are you a pervert Paul?" he rapidly shook his head in response.

"Good boy - now go get showered - no playing with this thing," she squeezed again the pain emphasising the instruction, "then get yourself down to the allotment. Wear shorts - you have twenty minutes - do not be late!"

With that she was gone suddenly - cock released - door closed - he was alone.

Fuck - what just happened....... he thought.

dbigcitys
dbigcitys
13 Followers