Her and I Pt. 02

Story Info
It continues.
1.5k words
3.06
12.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davelover
Davelover
15 Followers

So, time goes by. We still discussed it from time to time. Role played from time to time. Both of us figured that would be the extent of it. I never really even got an idea of who she might be attracted to. The one she did say is that she liked Loki from The Avengers. I wondered if that had something to do with my liking Scarlett as Black Widow.

In reading about other men with this fantasy, I've noticed that many of the women expressed an interest in black men. It seemed to play into this idea of them being very well hung. It didn't bother me although some of the things I read seemed a bit racist. Anyways I thought it was kinda funny when she expressed an interest. Especially the way she said it. We were at Home Depot looking for a new sink. We were trying to make a decision when I said that " I like the big black 0ne." Keep in mind this was a big black sink. With a smirk she looked at me and said " Ooh' i'd love a big black one!" I laughed but didn't really think about it all that much.

Later, she told me about an e-mail exchange with a boyfriend from college. I've met him before and didn't have a problem with them talking but I appreciated that she was up front about him hitting on her. He lives in another state where she was going to visit. She was going with our daughter but he made some suggestive remarks about thinking about her in the shower. Regarding making plans he said " we will finger it out. " Ultimately they didn't even meet up. But I thought it was intriguing that she responded like she did.

Years later she took another job at a school. She mentioned a teacher that she found attractive. I did get a chance to meet him once. He was a nice guy. Newly married though. He wasn't at the school for long and nothing ever became of it. Still, for me it was another interesting insight into what kind of man she was attracted to. The thing was, I didn't see any similarities between the two men and myself. I started to get the idea that her attraction was more mental than physical. However, I know that she likes to get physical!

As I have said before, our marriage was great. Our sex life was great. I loved it more than ever. I know that we both liked the fantasy. It was fun to talk about. I loved her smile when she talked about it. Even when she was teasing me. Still, I wondered about seeing that smile, in her eyes and on her lips while watching her sucking another man's cock! I couldn't stop thinking of watching her getting fucked!. I loved watching her face when we had sex. It was such a turn on to look at my cock sliding into her. What would it be like to see her from a different point of view? Still, at this point in our lives I think we both knew that this would always be a fantasy. That we would never actually go through with it. But then, to our surprise and delight, it did.

We had decided to go out of town for the weekend. We were both thinking that Covid had kept us locked up at home for too long. When things opened up we made plans to go to Durango. We made sure to get plenty of edibles. She doesn't like to smoke but edibles make her horny as fuck! As a bonus she sometimes is a squirter which is the sexiest thing ever!

The hotel we usually book was full but as it turns out, that was a good thing!

The hotel room had a back door that opened up to a huge grassy area that was almost like a park. There were grills to cook on, large picnic tables and even slides and a swingset. I had smoked a joint and she had taken two of her edibles and we made ourselves drinks and went to sit outside. There were a number of kids playing outside and we were enjoying watching them play. They were noisy and their laughter made us smile. It made me think of our own kids who were now grown. I had fired the grill outside our room and we were looking forward to the steaks we had.

I was just getting ready to start our steaks when the door of the room next to us opened. The man that came out called to the children and he told them that he was going to start cooking dinner soon. He was a tall man, a little over six foot compared to my 5'10". As it happens he was black, and quite muscular. He looked to be about 10 years younger than us. He looked over at the grill which was now glowing hot with the coals I had started. A look of disappointment crossed his face but I assured him that it was just the two of us and there was plenty of room for both of us to use. He smiled in thanks and went back to his room. I looked over at my wife and realized that she was grinning like a schoolgirl. I also couldn't help but notice that her nipples were rock hard. This was intriguing. " I take it you like him," I said with a smile. She gave me that smirk that I love so much and whispered " I bet he has a big cock!"

Wow, I wasn't expecting that!

After dinner he and his kids went inside their room. I was feeling horny and was ready to go to our room when he came back out, a drink in his hand. We talked for a while and I noticed that my wife was being very friendly and much more outgoing than normal. This was getting interesting. He mentioned that he was hoping to get some pot while he was here but hadn't had a chance yet. I told him that we had bought some really great stuff. I went into our room to get another joint. When I came back out I was surprised to see that my wife had moved in order to sit closer to him! He looked a little embarrassed when I returned but I just smiled, wanting to put him at ease. We smoked the joint, my wife smiling at him the whole time! I couldn't believe that this was happening! I was nervous but also excited, wondering how this would play out.

We finished smoking the joint and by that time our drinks were empty. He started to go back to his room when my wife mentioned that we had a bottle of champagne and invited him to share it with us. I was stunned at how much she was pushing this but also horny as hell! He seemed to have an idea as to what we were about but didn't say anything other than to accept our invitation. The three of us went into our room.

I opened the bottle and poured three glasses. We had a suite so he sat on the couch. My wife joined him and I sat on the bed wondering how we got here and what would happen next! My wife was all smiles when he complimented her on her dress. When he told her how pretty she looked and how lucky I was I could see her relax. I think I felt the same as the last thing I wanted at this point was for her to feel hurt or rejected. She thanked him and told him that it was nice to hear that from a man other than her husband, especially one so handsome. He looked at me a little concerned but once again I just smiled. At that he visibly relaxed and smiled at both of us.

Once again my wife surprised me a little by asking me to sit with them on the couch. She slid over, closer to him and I sat on the other side so that she was between us. She turned to me and gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear. " Is this OK?" I smiled in answer. She then turned to him and asked if she could kiss him. He looked at me and I said I was fine. Soon they were kissing and I began to rub her breast. My wife turned back to me, kissed me and then began to unbutton her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra and both of us were staring at her breasts. I began playing with one of her nipples. She began to squirm as he took her other breast in his mouth and began to suck, Holy shit this was really happening!

Davelover
Davelover
15 Followers