Her and I

Story Info
My wife and I meet a new friend.
1.1k words
3.21
18.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davelover
Davelover
15 Followers

So, we've talked about it, of course we have. And I have to admit that the idea seems pretty hot. I know she was shocked the first time that I brought it up. I mean, I expected that!. Over the years we've talked about it, laughed about it and even did some pretty killer roleplay. It was a lot of fun.

But I think that we both felt that it would never happen. We are getting on in age, I once referred to us as an older couple to a waiter I later found out that she thought was hot. She wasn't happy but years later it kind of became a running joke with us. I really had no idea that she liked the scruffy looking waiter, who knew? I have never really understood what it was that my wife found attractive. I know that sounds weird but for the longest time I just knew that she was attracted to me. That's all I needed!

If she had mentioned it earlier, who knows. So yes that's my dirty little secret. I want to share my wife with another man. She knows about it but doesn't see it happening. We've discussed having a threesome over the years, it seems so hot to me. But she has always had reservations.

I should say that our sex life is great! I love my wife after 27 plus years as much as I ever did. Sex is great and I have no complaints. I love the sex and I love my wife. I firmly believe that she feels the same way. We have always had a great sex life. We do some role playing with toys which we both enjoy. We have vibrators of various sizes that I like to use on her. We give them various names. For instance I was fucking her with a dildo I called Henry. It's pretty big, about 8 inches. She loves it. But I had just got her a new one. I told her that Henry was being pulled away by his brother who had just moved back to their town. His name was Hank. She just smiled and said that she was ready for Hank. I started using the new toy on her. It was wide and almost 13 inches long. She was dripping wet and took the whole thing!

Another great time was a little different. We were making love when I suddenly told her that I had heard a strange noise. She said that she hadn't heard anything but I told her I had to go check. I went into the other room and then immediately came back into the bedroom. I was as quiet as possible as I came in the room, turned her onto her stomach and began fucking her hard. I tried to be as rough as possible, the opposite of our usual making love and when I came I forced her head down and said don't look at me. I used a very gruff voice and those words were the first I had spoken since I came back to the bedroom.

Once again, I left the room. I waited a few minutes then I called her. It took a few rings, she was obviously confused. That's when I told her that I had had to leave but I let a friend in to watch over her until my return. I asked her if he had taken care of her. She said that he had.

I told her that I would be back soon.When I went back into the room she was really excited. I guess that she really liked that one. She told me later that the phone call was the best part.

So we talked about it over the years and we went back and forth. For my part, I wanted her to do it, but I wanted her to want to. I think that she was hesitant but wanted to do it for me. Over the years we had pursued it a bit more and found that, surprise surprise, the world is full of flakes.

So we really did not pursue it outside of fantasy. We both liked the idea but felt that was probably it. One thing I do remember, we took a sexual compatibility quiz. You both answer questions about what you're into. If your answers don't match, they don't come up in the summary you both get. For example, you both get a question asking if you want to have group sex with midgets. Yes I made that up. If you both say yes, it's on your summary. If one says yes and one says no, it's not on the summary of questions. However, if one says yes and one says, I will if my partner wants me too, It also shows up on the summary. Thats how we ended up talking, her looking at the summary and saying, you want to watch me have sex?

Which I had been denying but yes. I did. I admit it, I'm a kinky motherfucker and I want to watch my wife get fucked. So sue me. As I said Over the years we both felt that it was never going to happen. I wanted her to feel comfortable and do it because she wanted to. She wanted to do it for me even though she wasn't comfortable.

It was after a few years that she finally opened up to me that she had always been afraid that no other man would be interested in her. She knows how much I love her, she knows I think that she's beautiful. But she was afraid of being rejected by anyone else. I felt so bad that I Had been pressuring her all these years. Not understanding her biggest obstacle.

I really struggled with that. I felt like I had put my wife in an uncomfortable situation rather than supporting her as I should. She admitted that she liked the idea but the fact that the men we had sought out never followed through was making her feel that she wasn't desirable.

She wanted a man that would make her feel beautiful and desired. I wanted that for her. I didn't want this fantasy to create insecurity, I wanted to make her feel beautiful and loved. I know that she knows that's how I feel about her. I wanted her to feel that any man would love to be with her.

So like I said, we had been talking about it for years. Sharing her, me watching her. Her enjoying two men at once. Me, wanting to see her suck cock. Wanting to see her getting fucked by another man. It sounded hot to both of us, even if we had different ideas about it, turns out we did. But, even though we both are interested, we both knew that it would never happen. Until, one night, it did.

Davelover
Davelover
15 Followers