Her Beast

Story Info
Slightly sadomasochistic take on a classic.
2.2k words
4.64
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers

He was a beast to be sure, but he'd been a man once. Long enough ago that he didn't quite remember. Tall, dark, ferocious. Hirsute, yes, but still mostly a man. Longer claws than you'd think, more primal too. He'd been bound here almost three hundred years for a wrongdoing he did remember vividly. He'd taken his time telling her. Anyone would have. She was frightened enough as it was. She took her time coming to terms with what he'd done and how she felt about him. She'd decided to not judge him based on his worst day. She'd done this with a free and open heart. Her circumstances had no more to do with it than they needed to, which is to say very little. He'd grown kind out of his numbness. Quite fortunate for him.

She'd been on holiday after finding out her fiancé had been cheating on her. She'd been saving herself for some foolish reason or other and his excuse for the other woman had been that he couldn't wait. That he'd stop as soon as they'd marry. She'd left for a far away country not even a week later. Somewhere she could be alone and read poetry aloud to no one in particular but the breeze accompanying her on her strolls.

It had been on one of these strolls that she'd found the entombing walls of vines and roses and thorns. Walking around it in awe, she could make out a gate and tried to crawl through. Adventurous wasn't something one would have called her before. Now adventure was all that was left for her. She couldn't go back to anything else. There wasn't anything else for her.

A single thorn had scratched her cheek, just below her left eye. She felt a drop of blood running down her face. She brought her hand up to it as the world promptly pulled itself away from her. The shadows of the manor brought her inside. She would have died otherwise. Not that they thought of this. They'd long since faded into nothing but their purposes. Apparitions of black smoke that tended to the needs of the Beast and this curse. Now they served her as well.

When she'd come to, she tried desperately to leave. But she was careful to avoid the thorns after losing consciousness a time or two. Eventually she'd found the Beast. He hadn't been hiding, but it was a large manor, and he knew she would want nothing to do with him. She'd been frightened of course. But that quickly faded when she realized he meant her no harm. She didn't want to believe his story, but she had no other.

They began to grow close, together. They shared their heartbreaks. She told him of her pain. He explained his years spent full of remorse for something he could never make right. He'd tried to kill himself more times than he cared to remember, more times than he'd tell her about. Every time he'd awake, surrounded by the shadows. Alone.

He accompanied her on one of her evening strolls around the manor. The gardens were vast and she never tired of them. Especially at sunset. They'd been walking in silence for a few moments. Doing nothing more than enjoying being near one another. She took his hand. Still a man's hand, but she was conscious of the claws he now had too. He paused for just a moment as his heart raced. Gently grasping hers in return they continued their walk in silence. Together.

At night, after the shadows had served dinner, the two retired to the library. Both of them reading alone. Together. There was an oversized fireplace with gargoyle-like figurines made out of black marble on either side. A sofa faced it with two overly plush chairs flanking it. They each usually took one of the overly plush chairs. This evening the Beast sat on the sofa. She joined beside him. Eventually finding herself in his lap, her head resting on his chest. Still with book in hand. Neither in any position to read. Soon enough the books had fallen where they may.

He held her intently as she clutched at his chest. She turned her head and kissed his chest. Smiling into him as she felt a growl full of need respond. She slowly pulled away to look up into his velvety brown eyes. There was a hunger that excited her. It emboldened her and she led her Beast up to her chambers. He wanted to grab her, to pin her against the wall, to feel his cock slide into her warm soft pussy, to make her his. He wanted all of her. But he knew she still had her innocence. And he was going to take his time. And he was going to be gentle.

His teeth were sharper than a man's and more than once she cut her tongue on them as they explored one another. It would heal almost instantly, and if not for the faint taste of blood she would not have known she'd actually bled. He was a healing salve for her in every way. He'd been careful as he held her, not wanting to cut her with his claws, to sully her soft and supple skin. He entered her first with his tongue. She may have been innocent in one way, but this was not her first time with a man's mouth on her. But this was different. His tongue was more agile and had been able to accomplish things she didn't think possible. She'd never had such a strong orgasm and as she watched her Beast raise his head from in between her legs, licking her off of his face, her entire body quivered. Not merely from an aftershock of her recent orgasm, but in the anticipation and awareness of what was to yet to come.

He had succeeded in being gentle. His conscious had spurred him to do so. Still, she hadn't been able to leave the bed for quite some time afterwards. Her Beast tended to her every need. When all she needed was rest he laid beside her and read to her as her eyes fluttered shut.

Time didn't pass inside the cursed walls. Yet there had been time enough for her to come into her own with her Beast by her side. He was a kindness she'd looked for her entire life. She was his solace he felt he could never deserve. They lost themselves in one another. Together.

As happy as she was, in passing she would miss things about her old life. One of their evenings in the library, she spoke to her Beast about these things. He asked a question he'd been dreading to ask since the moment he realized he was in love with her. "Do you wish to leave?" He did not mention that it would cost him his life. It wouldn't be a fair question to ask if he had. But she was his heart after all. Now that he'd found it, he would not want to survive without it.

She did not answer him just then. She took his hand, as she had that first evening, as she had countless times since. She led him again to her chambers. They watched one another undress and he came to her, embracing her bare body, feeling its fragility against his, taking in her scent, enjoying her soft skin against his roughness. Tonight, she pushed him down on her bed. She was now nothing if not adventurous with him.

He made himself comfortable, moving back on the oversized bed, as he watched the lust-filled glint in her eyes. She crawled towards him, his cock already throbbing, waiting for her, needing her. When she finally reached his legs she began kissing his inner thigh, moving up slowly. One thing endless time together had granted them was patience. And with that patience came the wisdom of prolonging their time together. They were in no hurry. And yet, this interminable wait, the excruciatingness created by the sensation her lips sent through his body was maddening to him.

She sat up on her knees between his legs, gazing at him, all of him. This was different. They'd spent most of their evenings like this and he could be patient. And yet, the novelty of this excited him. She began stroking him with her hands, exploring, sighing as she enjoyed his warmth and how he moved under her touch. She bent over and began kissing, licking, twirling her tongue on the tip of his cock as she stroked. His head rolled back as a growl full of pleasure escaped him. It excited her, spurring her on as she tried futilely to take all of him. He grabbed a handful of her hair, guiding her along, slowly, helping her to take as much of him as she could. All the while her tongue was massaging up and down his shaft, finding every ridge, every curve, every vein she could manage.

A few quick thrusts into her and he came. His groans filling the air. Sending ripples of pleasure through her as she felt her pussy tremble from the excitement. She dug her hands into his thighs as she fought the sensation to gag. Instead, she swallowed everything he gave her. She felt his body relax as the twitching of his cock, still hard in her mouth, slowed and mostly came to a halt.

He was watching her now, thinking of how he was going to make her cum next. He soon realized his ideas would matter very little just now. She crawled onto him. Her soft stomach running over his still hard cock. Her rigid nipples running over his stomach and chest as she moved to place her dripping wet pussy on top of his cock. She moved her wet pussy back and forth along the outside of his cock, grinding into him, sounds of pleasure and need escaping her as she did so.

He grabbed onto her hips, guiding her as he pulled her down harder onto him. Her moans escalating as she arched her back. He growled at the sight of her on his cock, her plump breasts swaying in front of him, her head tilted back in pleasure. She moved her hips up slightly, locking eyes with her Beast, finding the tip of his cock she worked it into the lips of her pussy and slowly moved back to take all of him.

She'd done this countless times before, but it always took time to acclimate to the fullness she experienced taking all of him. She'd go slowly, but her body would still quiver and shake as she sheathed him inside her that first time. After he was completely inside her she'd take a deep breath, feeling him, feeling his warmth, feeling her wetness as it increased, coating him.

She began to move her hips again. Back and forth, their eyes locked on one another. She placed her hands on his chest to give her balance as she began moving faster. She was about to come and stopped. He growled at the sudden lack of stimulation, but he understood. She always came unimaginably hard from his cock, and it would take her a few minutes to recover. She wasn't ready for that yet. Her hands still on his chest she began moving her hips straight up and down, giving a little extra oomph when she came down so she could feel his balls slap against her ass. The Beasts' eyes bulged slightly as his groans matched her little extra oomphs.

Her hands went up around his shoulders and his went down to her hips. She kissed him and began working his cock in a combination of up and forward and then down and back. She watched his need build as she felt it herself. Their breath growing ragged together. His groans began to mix with his growls, and she lost her control, yelling out in pleasure as she began to cum, her pussy pulsating and grabbing his cock, milking him as he came inside her.

It had been an unbelievably intense orgasm. The emotions on her face as her eyes rolled back into her head when she felt his cock emptying itself inside her as he thrust into her. Something came over him. He grabbed at her with his claws as he felt the last of him empty itself inside her still orgasmic pussy, leaving claw marks down her back. She screamed in an intense blend of pain and pleasure as her own orgasm reached its climax and began to subside.

She collapsed then on top of her Beast. He pussy still trembling as his cum dripped out along the sides of his cock. Her mind had gone white from pleasure, and she wore a smile that wouldn't waver. In her semi-consciousness she whispered to him, "this is where I wish to be." The Beast wanted nothing more.

She fell asleep on top of him. Her body unable to withstand consciousness any longer. Asleep she nuzzled into his chest as he licked his fingers, wiping away the claw marks that had drawn blood. He never wanted to lose control with her, not like that. Having watched her explode with what can only be called ecstasy he wondered if maybe he'd been selfish in his restraints.

This was something new that merited further exploration. Together.

DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers