Her Black Boss's Demand Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see the city in front of her, large towering buildings all around. Her breasts pressed against the cold window, smashing against it. She felt his cock press against her from behind and she braced herself.

His cock plunged right back into her wet cunt. She felt excited as she looked at the other office towers around her. She was high up, cars and people looking like small ants and toys below. A part of her hoped that someone could see her pressed against the window while Rick pounded her from behind.

Rick gripped her hips and thrust in harder. Her hard nipples were pressing back into her breasts due to the window in front of her. Her hands pressed against the window as well, her fingers trying to scratch the glass.

"Yeah, ungh, tell me how you like it," Rick ordered.

"Oh yes! I love the way you fuck me!" Lisa replied.

Rick responded by speeding up his thrusts. His large balls smacked against her pussy and rubbed against her clit with each hard thrust. He spit between her ass cheeks and let his spit slid into her asshole.

Lisa screamed as she felt his thumb slide into her asshole. It was thicker than the finger that had probed her previously. He wiggled his fat thumb inside her asshole and used his other hand to spread her ass cheeks, admiring the view.

"How much do you want this job?" He asked.

"I want it so bad," Lisa replied.

"You willing to do this whenever I say?"

"Yes!"

"How about with my peers and colleagues?"

Lisa turned her head and looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"Are you willing to fuck with my peers and colleagues?" He repeated.

"I... I don't know."

Rick stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out. Lisa immediately felt empty as his cock slid out. She placed her hand against her clit and rubbed.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked.

"My peers and colleagues are important to me. If you can't share the love, I don't think you're suitable for this job," Rick replied as he sat back down on his chair.

"What?" She asked as she turned and placed her hands on her hips.

"You heard me."

"How many people are we talking about?"

"Does that matter?"

Lisa crossed her arms. "Of course it matters!"

Rick stroked his cock and leaned back. "Well then, if that type of stuff bothers you, then you aren't the ideal candidate."

Lisa mouth opened in shock. She couldn't believe that he was about to dismiss him. Her mind raced as she contemplated.

"We're going to have to discuss compensation then," she blurted.

A smile crept on Rick's lips. "That's something we can discuss."

"So I have the job then?"

"Not yet. Finish me off. Come here and suck my cock," Rick ordered.

Lisa got on her knees and gripped his cock again. His cock glistened in the sunlight, due to the pussy juices. She leaned in and sucked at the tip again, tasting her own juices.

"Yeah, suck it harder," Rick commanded.

Lisa's head began to bob up and down faster. The wet sounds of her slurping on his cock filled the office. He gripped her hair again and began thrusting, fucking her mouth once again.

She gagged again, trying to swallow as much of his thick member as she could. She couldn't believe his stamina as he continued thrusting up and down. She sped up her stroking, trying to get him to cum faster.

She could feel his shaft throb and his balls tighten. His thick black cock quivered inside her mouth and tip trembled in her throat. Rick let out a load, guttural groan and thrust his hips while pushing her head down.

"OH FFFFUCK!"

Lisa's eyes widened in surprise as she felt the first hot blast of cum shoot into her mouth. The hot, sticky jism stuck shot deep into her throat, sticking to the sides. She gagged immediately, and tried to swallow. Rick released her and let her cough and spit.

Lisa had to spit some of the gooey cum out, constantly gagging as it clung to her mouth. She spit onto the carpet to try to get more cum out of her mouth. She could feel a thick, gooey piece hanging off the side of her lips.

Rick smiled and continued to stroke his still hard cock. He was enjoying the sight of her coughing and gagging in front of her. There was a knock at the door, causing Lisa to cover her mouth.

"Yes?" Rick shouted out.

"Is everything okay sir?" Ally's voice from behind the door called out.

Lisa's heart raced and she began to panic. She wondered if Ally had heard everything.

"Everything's fine. Can you grab a bottle of water for Lisa for her trip out?" Rick replied.

"Yes sir!"

"Oh no... did everyone just hear what happened?" Lisa asked.

Rick laughed. "No, of course not. This room's sound proofed. Ally's the only one close enough to possibly hear anything but she usually has her earphones on. And she's also gone through this interview process," Rick replied with a grin.

Lisa's eyes widened. "You... you can't be serious!"

Rick laughed again, clapping his hands as well. "Oh I'm serious. She's not the brightest on the block but she's damn good when she needs to be. You do know you're replacing her, right?"

"I... I didn't know," Lisa replied.

"I got her a job at a larger company. One of my colleagues really enjoyed her," he said.

"Really?"

"Of course! I think he even offered her twice the pay. No way I was going to match that," Rick said.

"And... you're okay with that?"

"Absolutely. It's called rotating. He had someone lined up to send to me, but... you've done such a good job. Welcome to the club. Now get dressed." Rick replied.

Lisa was speechless as she stood up and grabbed her clothes. Ally seemed like such an... ordinary person. And yet, she knew what Lisa was in for. Or maybe she had thought that Lisa wasn't up to it. Regardless, she quickly pulled on her clothes and sat back on her chair.

"So... when can you start?" Rick asked.

"Depends on when you need me," Lisa replied.

"Put your two weeks in. I want you for my next business trip," Rick informed.

"Where are we headed?"

"New York," Rick said with a smile.

"I'll see you in two weeks," Lisa said as she stood up.

Rick put a finger to the side of his lips. "You've got a little something."

Lisa quickly wiped her lips and looked at her hand. Thick glob of cum was now on her hand. She quickly wiped it on her resume as she turned to the door.

"And tell Ally I want to see her after she helps you out," Rick ordered.

Lisa nodded and unlocked the door. She slowly opened the door and peeked out, checking to see if there were people staring at the door. To her surprise, everyone was still heads down and Ally was at her desk, earphones plugged in.

Lisa walked out and Ally looked up and smiled. Ally stood and headed towards Lisa while carrying a bottle of water.

"Congratulations," Ally said.

"How'd you know?" Lisa asked.

The two began walking towards the elevators.

"Mr. Brown usually doesn't do long interviews. We already had someone in mind, but judging by how long you were in there, I figured you got the job," Ally replied.

Lisa entered the elevator and Ally pressed the button for the lobby. She hopped out and smiled.

"The moans were a dead giveaway too," Ally said with a grin.

Lisa's jaw dropped at the comment. The doors began to close. Lisa's mind went blank for a moment as she stared at Ally. Right before they shut, she shot her arm out, causing them to open.

"Um... Rick said he wanted to see you after you helped me out," Lisa informed, trying to settle herself.

"Oh... round two. This'll be fun," Ally said.

Lisa was rocked again by Ally's comment. Her pussy ached at the thought, craving more of Rick's big black cock. She even began to salivate slightly at the thought.

The doors to the elevator began to close again and Ally waved. Lisa could only wave back in response, words unable to leave her open mouth. Not only was she surprised by Ally's bluntness but she was also amazed that Rick would still be able to have sex. She'd never met a man that could cum and then immediately have sex again.

As the elevator began to descend, her mind wandered. She couldn't believe she was starting a new career at such a large firm. More shockingly, she couldn't believe the experience she had just had. She licked her lips and her pussy grew warm again at the thought of her future adventures with her new boss, Mr. Brown.

12