All Comments on 'Her Boss's Slut'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

I feel like I'm reading a fantasy done by a 14-year old

I feel there was a disconnect somewhere....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surprised a wimp gay sissy like u did not get aborted at conception?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

If it’s a small town, who was buying the services of an insurance agent, and if it was a small business then how could he afford, or even need, a private secretary?

At the start and it doesn’t make sense.

I stopped reading by that point.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

All's well that ends well!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

The last page was somewhat interesting. The rest of it isn't worth reading tbh.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Good story!!!!

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Did he take his revenge? And why didn't his wife feel anything about it? He could always have taken her to a Mexican brothel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much flow, a bit all over the map. Dialogue is contrived so it was just barely OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well written, but too much revenge after a long time two wrongs or three do not make a RIGHT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While he didn’t do anything more to the bitch, he could have sent her a nice card from SF telling her what a great time he was having enjoying the $3M he got as a reward for turning in her fuck toy to the IRS. Maybe include a selfie of him with the Golden Gate bridge in tne background.

.

Otherwise, the story was just OK…rambled on and didn’t make sense at times. At least the MC came out ahead….

.

3 ***

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 year ago

Ugh. The MC didn't grow a set until 75% of the way thru the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should learn some facts. Any lock can be picked or cut. Two a eunuch is able to have sex but not impregnate.

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

not a cuckold story guy, but this was well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that's the way you deal with an asshole. Ball less and in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. I'm sure some of the usual wimp commenters will be crying about the violence but it's the old saying...fuck around and find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lucy needed more pain. If the physical things she forced on her husband weren't damaging enough, the psychological damage that goes hand in glove with the physical is even worse. Also I don't buy, NOT going after Lucy financially in the divorce. If half the house sale and spousal support were due him then it was out of character for a person who was "unemployed" to not seek these funds. If he was trying to hide his impending reward he pretty much already telegraphed it to Lucy. Remember he already told Lucy: "James is under arrest you cunt, you are on your own, I turned him in to the IRS for tax fraud, I'm waiting to find out exactly how much my reward is then I'm leaving this town and you far behind."

So Lucy already had a heads up as to what Jim is planning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, don't feel for morons, don't find idiots erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wasted time reading this trash.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

SF really? He was going to need all those millions to live there. This was a story about a worthless wimp. His wife treats him like crap and his plan is to go to a bar and get liquored up?

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT! I loved this story, the retribution on James was well deserved. Too bad wife wasn't attacked and Branded. LOL 5 stars to the writer. Great Story, Great writing. Great effort. Thanks for the happy ending. Buster2U

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

Tough to find anything to like about the story. Buildup was annoying, revenge felt rushed and pointless.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Wife didn't get any payback, didn't even know he in fact had money. Cuck grows balls story but IMO it was too little too late and no revenge on the EVIL wife at all. Not up to your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From my point of view, you went way overboard on the humiliation, 3 pages worth and then a mere few short paragraphs without the succinct details on the revenge. Your previous stories were more entertaining.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 1 year ago

I liked it but had the thought that he should have driven by her red light pole in a fancy car. Picked up her whore friends where she could see tested then well and then tipped then a grand just so she would really know how bad she fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is not erotica. Wtf is it doing on this site? Do your jobs, mods, take it down.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Yeah agree with what’s said below. You dwelt long and hard on the Cuck aspect of the story, but not as hard on the revenge, you managed to wrap that up way to fast. Jim suffered, yes, but not Lucy to the same extent. Yeah, she was turning tricks out of a cheap motel, but she was turning tricks with Jim so no real punishment there.she never even knew what she missed out on with his millions that she couldn’t touch. There’s a punishment, she’s on skid row and tantalisingly there are millions in reach that she cannot get.

Direct punishment, real suffering realising how she fucked up her life.

Oh well, 4/5 just short of the magic 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit story! I hate gutless wonders. I hated this worthless cuck story. His shit for brains cunt of a wife should have been trashed and left in a dump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, he finally redeemed himself, the but operative worry is finally. Finally, after putting on the cock cage without a bit of protest. Finally, after all the obvious lies. You wanted to cover both sides -- him being a cuckold AND not putting up with it -- in the worst way, and you pretty much succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story is a great example of how stupid a weak man without self respect is when he makes all of his decisions based on love. Linda only loved that she could manipulate Jim.

Jim’s life would have been better off following his gut that in addition to being totally disrespectful towards him, James and Linda were having an affair, and gotten a divorce.

Divorcing Linda and leaving town to find a way to scrape out a living would have been better than the cuckold life Jim chose based on his flawed misunderstanding of love.

Dunny69Dunny69about 1 year ago

I didn’t read the story as I could get through the opening aggressive diatribe at the beginning. If the author is going to set reader parameters on appreciation or rejection of his work before you start in such a rude arrogant manner than for me he has already closed the deal on even reading. Caprice. ….. and no I won’t be reading any more of his work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't get past the 'writers' whinge at the start, grow a set and become a 'real man' yourself. Put your tags at the top of your 'story' the powers that be on this site who are already taking far too long to make the changes they're making will NEVER do that and make reader go to the end of a story to see what the fucking tags are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good hurtful story of a marriage going beyond foul. Wifey says she loves her husband but fucks her boss, belittles, disrespects & cuckolds him; that's as far from love as it gets. Him putting the boss in a wheelchair was sweet, & totally deserved. However, I feel there's the possibility the husband could've reacted a bit before he did. He didn't reject the sexual abuse he's receiving? At first, maybe not, but after a short bit... 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did find this story enjoyable to read and the characters motivations were well explained. The most tragic part of the story was when he ended up in San Francisco.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a first for me: giving a decent BTB ending ⭐⭐.

The lead up was completely disgusting. Having the MC take that abuse as long as he did, it just made the point that suicide seemed like the only respectable thing to do.

Word of advice to author, don't make your MC so pathetic that the reader gives up on him and just wants him to die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

would love a second part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This feels like a more realistic cuckold story to me, where the cuckold believes himself to be worthless before the cucking can happen. I never understand "why are we divorcing, I love you" no matter how many times I read it. The wife doesn't like anything about the husband, doesn't value his company, isn't sexually attracted to him, threatened divorce herself, and had a new husband picked out. Did she mean she loves torturing him more than moving up to husband2? Or did she lie to manipulate him/rile up the audience/something?

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

That was quite a story. It seems to me that a normal man react with a more “murderous” rage if treated this way by anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was about as bad as bad can get. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story has been posted on Literotica before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cock cage puts it in fetish and 4 million dollars won't last long in San Francisco this days. Disgusting that he waited so long to leave. Pity that he didn't put her in jail.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
No

Real man no matter how bad it gets would allow anyone to be this way. Not sure I liked it, what if he hadn't found the incriminating evidence for the irs would he still a slave?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1* and its pretty obvious why.

Mogwy56Mogwy56about 1 year ago
Wow

When did you write the story about Bill and Hillary? 😁😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't quit your day job

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Ugh! Too many plot lines just didn’t make sense for the initial character “Jim” you created at the outset. There were other options/approaches that could have landed you in the same general spot, but you chose the extremes in each one. The ending was just a mess with nothing really resolved in his life. 3*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

San Francisco? What a shithole. People leave SF they don’t move there. The wife deserved a little more punishment. Jim was a wimp to put up with any of their crap. A real man would live under a bridge rather than allow what they did.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

This reads like an autobiography. Right up to the point where Jim grew a pair of balls. Did you enjoy licking a real man’s cum out of your wife’s ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF was this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, mercy, where do these writers get their male characters? (Or plots?!!) I believe the typical "wounded male" is a self-perpetuating trope spawned by LW, and these so-called writers are compelled to perpetuate the creature because most commenters here expect it. These stories are becoming like the profusion of fetid cuck stories on this site because they are beginning to all be exactly the same. How so? Well, the wounded, angry, aggrieved husband runs away; either pukes/cries or becomes pathologically angry; gets drunk; ignores phone/text; flees confrontation. Then, miraculously, he transforms and becomes the Contra-Alpha and smites cheaters, Philistines, aliens, or anything else in his way. Watch any Popeye cartoon, and you will see this repetitive plot. Sadly, all of the wives are like Olive Oyl, with the same depth of character or decided lack thereof. This writer even borrowed the "small dick" meme from the cuck stories; in fact, this whole tale felt like a hybrid tale of some sort. In the vein of Don Quixote, suffering readers like me and scores of others, keep looking through these pages for something readable and enjoyable. Need more like SaddleTramp, JPB, and the rest of the staples. I rounded up and gave it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This starts with the author being a dick. Telling readers ""Nobody is paying me to write this shit so take it or leave it." Then moves forward with the most outlandish story. As it ends the author somehow assumes monies in the bank would not have to be shared in a divorce proceeding. This may be as bad as it gets. I choose to "... leave it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW! I can't believe that I read the whole thing. I'm disappointed in myself. Please don't change your name. I want to be able to recognize your writings so I won't be able to repeat my most recent waste of time.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Why did he jump the gun and turn them in before he filed? Hated the first 2 pages but interesting idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Grew balls too late

Homeless better than what he did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your as destroyed as they are eating come and letting yourself be demeaned , your more screwed up than they are. Your dirty rolling in there filth destroyed all that was left of you.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

If this is a parody, it’s okay, otherwise, boring and ridiculous. Just when I thought I knew the author and liked his work,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Jim ends up in San Francisco a fitting location to end the story. A city littered with trash, homeless people who shit and do drugs everywhere. You've written better before Jim this one is just a 3 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

damn good story. Just the right blend. personally i would of humiliated James for awhile before he lost his balls.

johnny rotten

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

What a cuck story. Saved by the IRS reward...please he is still a big sad cuck with money now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, at least he did not fall in love with a gorgeous divorcee with 3 kids whose husband had cheated on her. Would have liked to read more of his torment during the period he was a caged animal. The IRS kink was refreshing twist to this genre of a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your arrogance in your "reveal", your caustic admonition to the readers worked. I won't read any of your shit. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A horrible story of a man who willingly accepts being a cuck and gets revenge too late. Should have left after page 1. Ridiculous and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He accepts being demeaned, humiliated, & abused by his wife & her boss/lover. Totally outrageous. Losing a job through no fault of his is one thing, putting up with eating her lover's cum out of his wife is both despicable & outrageous. Should've tried to get job interviews to spite them, especially with the way he's being treated. Then he leaves- with or without her. She doesn't want to go, divorce time. Simple. She doesn't deserve any respect or decency as she's giving none. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, don't like the story. He still had family, if he was willing to move cross country for a new job, he couldn't travel the few hundred miles why? Heck, why not just let her leave him and look for a job? Like you made this hard right turn into him being a super cuck...for why? There is no reason for him to do so. There is no indication in any of the preceeding writing that would lead to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story line was pretty good. The idea that wifey pulled more towards her boss, once he lost his job was believable, along with the disrespect she showed him verbally. But the idea that he would allow them to cuck him, the way they did, was not realistic. Women are very pragmatic about relationships. If a better option presents itself, they will take it. I actually believe a couple things influenced their behavior, for much of the 20th century.

#1- Prior to WW2, most women stayed at home, and the men worked. But before you think they had it easy, this was before washers and dryers, refrigerators that were electric, or microwave ovens. Women did a hella amount of manual labor. Both the man and the woman had vital roles to play, in making the family successful.

#2- We had 2 wars, and two “police actions” in the 20th century. This meant the eligible male population was impacted. This is turn, caused the women to be very critical, and possibly physically violent, to any woman that tried to hook up with their husband. After WW2 there was a ton of marriages, and that created the “ baby boomer” generation. Eligible women latched on to the guy they could find, and didn’t let go. Surprisingly, this generation produced some very strong marriages. Today, it’s a different reality. If a woman goes out and cheats on her husband, she will probably experience positive feedback from her girlfriends. Divorce almost always favors the woman. There is really not a benefit, for today’s man to get married. 4 stars.

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

The revenge on the wife doesn't add up. They guy kicks her out and all of a sudden she is flat broke and has to turn tricks? By all accounts she had a descent amount of money herself, especially after the house sale. Had a very good income up to that point in time. Also she would have been able to get another job without much of a problem. So unless the MC does something to mess up her life what happens to her makes no sense. Also her lawyer if even halfway competent would have found out about the IRS money during the discovery phase of the divorce. The logic and actions of the people in this story make zero sense. I know it's just fiction, but don't go so far out it's completely unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

San Francisco…. NORMAL? Now THAT’S a joke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a POS. Don't waste your time.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Well a well written storey, but not my cuppa ⭐️⭐️

Texican1830Texican183012 months ago

No way the revenge offset the disgrace described.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ridiculous. An unpleasant surprise from this author

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Learn to write from a SINGLE PERSON’s perspective!

This HIM:, HER:, WHATEVER: switching is tedious!

dikupinyadikupinya11 months ago
good start

where is the ending???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He still really got no revenge on Lucy, his ex. Even if she was at the bottom of life's Existence, he could have Humiliated her one more time. By renting her stinking pussy from the bar and fucked her in all three hole with a rubber on, and just before he came, took the rubber off and shot his cum in to her mouth. And just as he left her, he told her now she is truly Where she belongs, a twenty dollar bar slut..

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

I like a story that he gets his own back in,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too much time spent on what was done to hubby and so very little on the well deserved revenge meted out.

Three things he could have done: Every anniversary of his entering prison, a phone call to No Balls, preferably from an unknow; Have someone spread the name "No Balls" around the prison and a prison tattoo just above his butt hole, VACANCY - CUM on in.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

5 inchs is average size which is enough to please a woman and 2 he is a damn cuckold he didn't have to take that shit he had a choice he chose to be a cuckold cause he liked it he just didn't like the James guy

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

Sounds like your other story.Just eat it. What did you do just change the names and submit it as a new story.

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

5***** would like to see some closure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No. Lame.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

went that harsh on the lover but soft on the ex-wife. very soft. after that brutal treatment you'd think he'd be more psychotic.

Sandman87Sandman875 months ago

Why "Jimmy No-Balls", why not "James No-Balls". I think you are backwards on that. WOW, Jimmy was sure a wimp.

arnowolarnowol5 months ago

Because I didn't want to read and know all that shit, I only read from page 3. I liked revenge! 4 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is horrible! Should have,started AR page 3.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this story is all too familiar to me

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge10 days ago

Pure drivel. Couldn't bring myself to finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...